Kin-Napper

Story Info
Jan gets a surprise when her kidnapper is revealed.
10.3k words
4.33
15.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

Kin-Napper

By Hotpup

Note: It has been a long time since I have sent in a story so I hope the rust does not show but remember that this submission is only for enjoyment not believability.

The note read: "We have your wife and if you want her back in one piece it will cost you 100 grand to get her back. We'll be in touch. Do not tell anyone, including relatives, and especially NO COPS."

When Pete got home he saw the note on the dining table and sank into a chair scared for Jan's safety. A myriad of thoughts ran through his mind. He could get the money but the bank would not be open until Monday, this was only Friday, and the bank was already closed. He decided to wait for a while and see what the kidnappers would do next. He was even afraid to tell his family until he knew more.

A week earlier.

Dan was sitting in his office just waiting for the day to end looking at some porn on his phone. He looked up and saw someone from his past walk in. He had not seen Betty much since high school. She had filled out a lot since then. She was both very shapely. And had impressive bulging muscles. She was even sexier than when he had taken her on a few dates back then. Betty strutted right over and sat on the edge of his desk facing him having undone the top two buttons of her silky blouse and dangling her stocking covered leg teasingly close to him, "Hi Danny, I heard you were working here and just had to stop by. Remember what fun we had in the back seat of your T-Bird?

It was clear to Dan that Betty was up to something as they had hardly spoken since graduation and then not on the friendliest of terms. After they had quit dating Betty had spread nasty false rumors about him. He took a deep breath as Betty re-crossed her legs giving him a glimpse up her thighs, "Of course I remember how could I forget Some of the best sex that I have ever had? But you didn't come by to reminisce. So, what do you want?"

"Danny, I need some money. There is a loan shark demanding payment or he will do things to hurt me and my family. I don't know where to turn. I'll do anything, I mean anything if you help me out," she said spreading her legs wide showing Dan the pussy that had given him such pleasure several years earlier. He got up and locked the door and pulled down the shades.

"We hardly speak for years and years and now you expect me to hand over some of my hard earned money! You must really be desperate to come to me after what you put me through back then. For the sake of argument how much do you need? He asked putting a hand on her knee as he asked. He rubbed his hand up and down her silky smooth thigh while he was asking his question.

"I was so fucking childish back then and you're right I'm very desperate. I need 14 grand in 10 days or I don't know what will happen. Can you find anyway to help me?" one of her feet moved to his thigh caressing as she undid another button of her blouse making it clear just how serious she was. Dan gasped when she told him how much she needed as there was no way he could raise that much himself. Contrary to his surroundings in this plush office he was in no way wealthy, far from it.

Even though he could not give her the money she needed he could certainly take advantage of the situation. He leaned back in his chair with a smirk on his face. Slowly he unzipped his trousers watching for her reaction. Resting his elbows on the armrests of his chair, "You'll have to prove to me just how much you will do to get the money."

If nothing else this would be payback for the grief that she caused him at the end of their senior year in high school. Betty finished unbuttoning her blouse and bra dropping them to the floor. Moments later she was on her knees unfastening his pants and pulling them off along with his underwear and shoes. She swirled her tongue around his mushroom head before taking most of his rigid pole into her mouth. Then looking up at him, "This should prove how much I need the money."

"Holy shit! You're still a world champion cock sucker," he groaned as he thrust his hips into her mouth with his hand gripping tightly into her long red hair. It wasn't long before his balls tightened and his spunk poured into her mouth. Just then an evil thought occurred to him. Perhaps they both could get some financial gain and he would also realize one of his long standing fantasies.

The idea would have to wait a few minutes longer as he helped Betty to her feet and bent her over his desk liberating her from her skirt. What a sight her large heart shaped ass was, he could not help himself and gave it a firm swat causing Betty to squeal. Evidently she liked it though as she wiggled it in approval. Then she spread her legs wide showing off her fiery red-haired pussy. The lips were glistening with her honey and her clit was poking out apparently ready for action. Without any fanfare Dan pushed his cock deep into her love tunnel.

Amazingly to him she was just as tight as she had been when she was 18 the only difference was that she was more creative with her pussy muscles squeezing his member in a very erotic rhythm. Betty's hand travelled down to her turgid clit wildly diddling herself as Dan pounded her pussy hard causing the desk to groan under their strong fucking. Dan's hands went to her breasts that he milked roughly. It took a while for him to orgasm for the second time in a matter of minutes. Shock waves traversed throughout his body as he splashed a load inside her hot box just as she came. Dan fell back into his chair.

"What makes you think that I have 14 grand. At best I could raise a couple thousand," Dan told her as he pulled her onto his lap holding her in place. The shock hit Betty hard. Dan could see the anger swell within her with her face turning a deep scarlet. Seconds later she smacked his face and struggled to get up but Dan with great difficulty held her in place.

"You mother fucker you had sex with me and had no intention of helping me! Let me go ass hole!" tears began to flow as she continued her struggle. Seeing how desperate she was Dan thought that she might just go for the plan that was still forming in his head.

"Hold still right now Betty. I have an idea that we both might benefit from. In fact, if all works out as I think it will you can pay off your debt and have plenty left over," as he pinched and teased her nipples. Betty began to settle down interested in what her ex-boyfriend had to say.

"Tell me more. You're not talking about robbing a bank or anything like that are you?" she asked. Actually at that moment she would consider robbing a bank or any one of a number of illegal activities. However, she was not prepared for what Dan said next as she felt his tongue grazing her nipple before he leaned back again knowing that he had her attention.

"You see there is a woman I have wanted to have sex with but so far she has given me the cold shoulder. It is more than clear to me based on evidence that given the right circumstances she would be willing but I have to create those circumstances. That is where you come in as you will kidnap her and bring her to me at your secluded bungalow. We will ask for a 100 grand ransom which we will split 50-50. What is best is there is virtually zero chance of us ever even being arrested. So, are you in?" he asked.

"There is no way in hell that you can guarantee that we will get away with it. Why do I have to be the one doing the kidnapping anyway? She could not believe that she was even considering doing this but the idea of having 36 grand all for herself certainly was persuasive.

"You have to do it as she knows me and without an accomplice she would not take me seriously. I know her schedule and even know the access code to her home. It should be very easy," looking into Betty's eyes he knew that she was on board. They spent the next hour going over the plan and decided to execute the kidnapping on Friday. He looked around his home for supplies that they might need as he did not want any paper trail.

He found an old toy pistol that looked very realistic and a pair of mirrored sunglasses with a large lens that he painted the inside of so that the wearer could not see out of them. He came across some prescription strength sleeping pills that he ground up and a pair of handcuffs that he and a prior partner had used in sex games. Lastly, he went to the library and printed out the ransom note when no one else was around.

The day Before the kidnapping.

Betty and Dan met at the bungalow so that Dan would know where to meet their captive. They went over the plan once more. Dan gave her the items that he had collected and told her the combination to the three car garage. He assured her that she would be able to pull right in as the husband would be at work. Betty showed him her black wig. The only thing they could not do much about was the license plate on the car. They spread mud over several letters hoping that it would make matters a little better.

Happy with the plan Dan took Betty to the larger of the two bedrooms and methodically stripped her. Betty had forgotten how into feet Dan was as he sucked and kissed her feet even licking out the toe jam. Not stopping there he kissed and caressed every inch of her muscular body telling her that if nothing else she could easily overpower their victim as she was twice as strong as the victim was.

Betty energetically returned Dan's kissing and caressing culminating in a hot sixty nine before Dan got her onto her knees and pummeled her ass hole. Before they left Dan had her tongue fuck his ass hole figuring that she wouldn't do so unless she was totally on board with all of their plans. Of course, in reality, it did not mean anything except that Dan got a great rimming.

Friday.

As multi-millionaire Pete worked away in his penthouse office his wife, Jan, got home around 3:00 and started to get things out to fix dinner. She decided to change out of her work clothes before starting dinner so she wouldn't spill on them. She had planned a special dinner and would change it into something much more feminine before Pete got home. She was putting her long blonde hair into a pony tail when she heard the garage door being opened. Surely Pete wasn't home already.

Betty quietly opened the door from the garage to the kitchen and paused listening to figure out if her target was home. After a few seconds she heard rustling from the back of the house. As she walked toward the noise she took the note from her bag using her glove-covered hands and placed it on the table. With the toy gun in hand she walked down the hall as Jan called out, "Pete is that you?"

"No, I'm not Pete. But, if you want to see him again you'll do what I tell you beginning with putting your hands behind your back," Betty scowled. This caused Jan to scream and try to flee until she saw the gun in Betty's hand. Collapsing on to the bed she obeyed and put her hands behind her back totally confused about what was going on, what do you want from me?"

It was no problem for Betty to clamp on the handcuffs as Jan was so frightened that she did not move a muscle. Then Betty rummaged through Jan's closet and dresser getting a couple of blouses and her sexy nighties while keeping a close eye on her catch. Betty was amazed how much Jan looked like Taylor Swift. She could be a body double for the star standing at 5'10" with blue eyes and blonde hair. The only difference was that Jan's ass was larger than Taylor's. Returning to Jan she took both of Jan's boobs into her hands and began to play with them.

"Damn, I bet your pussy is delicious! However, we haven't got time to find out right now. You see we're going to take a little ride. Yes, you're being kidnapped. There is someone who wants to fuck you even more than I do and you won't return home until he fucks you and your husband pays ransom. Now, stand up and come with me," the words from Betty were like ice to Jan.

"There is no fucking way! I won't go anywhere with you," Jan snarled as she stood up and kicked Betty's crotch then attempted to run away. The move briefly shocked Jan but the kick hadn't been very hard and in seconds she had caught up to the other woman. She grabbed Jan by her pony tail and yanked her back hard before wrapping her arm around Jan's neck. Jan felt the barrel of the gun in her back.

"Now you are going to be a good girl or maybe I'll make you suffer a slow torturous death. Understand," she hoped that her bluff was believable. Grabbing her bag and putting it on her shoulder she began walking Jan to the garage. With one hand on the weapon the other hand was free to tease Jan taking the opportunity to have a bit of fun. Her hand was all over Jan's ass and then reached around and caressed the front panel of Jan's panties before dipping inside to catch a little taste of honey.

"Oh yes, you taste fine! I can't wait to get to know you better. My partner just loves hairy pussies like yours," Betty said licking her fingers. She saw Jan's cell phone on the counter and grabbed it. Betty helped Jan into the car and buckled her in. Then she put the painted sunglasses on Jan and made sure that she couldn't either see out the sides or shake them off. Quickly she pressed the button on the wall to open the door and pulled out.

She spotted the keypad beside the outer door and sprinted out and hit the button and seconds later they were on their way. It would normally take about 30 minutes to get to Betty's bungalow but Betty took several unnecessary turns and detours making the trip take 45 minutes. Each time they stopped for a traffic light Betty reached over and either played with Jan's breasts or rubbed the gusset of her panties. At one point Jan clamped her legs together so Betty gave her a firm slap on her thigh, Jan's legs spread wide open from then on. Before they arrived at their destination the gusset was soaked.

Dan saw the car pull up with Jan in it and was delighted. Not wanting to reveal anything he silently helped Betty get their 100 grand lady into the house and into the specially prepared bedroom. The room had a king size bed, Chair, 65 inch monitor, and there was an attached bathroom that connected via locked door to the other bedroom. In addition the bedroom door could be locked from the outside. As one final precaution all of the outside doors required a code to open from the inside.

Looking out the window there was no sign of civilization only trees and rugged hills. Dan was pretty happy with the setup. Still silent they sat Jan down in the chair. Dan held her in place as Betty used a second pair of handcuffs that had a chain connecting each end to fasten to her wrist and a rung of the chair. They left the blindfold on not ready to reveal her male kidnapper yet. Dan then played an audio recording that was made using artificial speech that explained that this was not only about money but more importantly sex.

The message went onto say that she wouldn't be released until both the money was paid and he had fucked all three of her holes several times. Continuing it said that dinner would be in about an hour and a half then they would record some messages for Pete. Dan heard a gasp from Jan when she came to the realization that of course they knew who her husband was. Jan heard some rustling across the room as Dan and Betty stripped out of all of their clothes.

"I'm going to get fucked by a big hard thick cock now Jan. The same cock you'll soon enjoy. Oh my, he'll really love playing with these titties!" Betty cooed as she undid all of the buttons of Jan's blouse before climbing on to the bed Positioning herself perfectly. Betty took Dan's cock into her mouth while he was standing beside the bed his leg actually touching Jan's knee. There was no doubt what Jan was hearing especially as Betty was exaggerating the sounds of the cock sucking.

It did not take long for Dan to shoot a load into Betty's mouth he quickly pulled out and accidentally sprayed a small amount onto Jan's stomach. A torrent of dirty talk and curse words came from Betty as Dan joined her on the bed inches from Jan. Betty made sure to announce everything that she and Dan were doing. When they fucked she egged him on urging him to go harder, faster and deeper. The couple erupted in a massive orgasm the scent of sex filling the air of the small room.

After a couple of minutes trying to recover and ignoring Jan's pleas Dan went to the floor and removed Jan's shoes and stockings and massaged her feet as Betty went to the computer and loaded up Literotica. The plan was to fill Jan's every waking moment with porn starting with a story by some guy named Hotpup called "U Turn" then gradually proceeding from simple stories eventually to more and more hard core incest porn videos.

Dan was enjoying Jan's feet and briefly kissed and licked them when he got the signal it was time to leave. When Dan was gone Betty took off the sun glasses and took the handcuffs off that were binding her wrists together leaving her still bound to the chair. Taking advantage of the circumstances Betty once again played with Jan's breast before turning away. As she walked out she hit start on the porn playlist, Dinner will be in about 30 minutes, tootles."

Across town Pete was debating what to do. Thoughts of what Jan might be going through rumbled through his mind. He was very conflicted as he sat in his easy chair slowly sipping a beer. He decided to give things until morning and maybe then he would call family members to get advice. He was hoping against hope that he would hear from the kidnapper before then. His stomach would be in knots until then.

When Betty walked back into the bedroom carrying Jan's dinner on a tray the monitor was now showing a couple making out while undressing each other. Betty help Jan onto the bed sitting up still attached to the chair and placed the tray in front of her. Jan looked down at the food before her and realized it was one of her favorite dinners. She was tempted to throw it across the room but rationalized that she would need her strength to make it through this ordeal. Besides, she could not resist the wonderful aromas emanating from the tray.

She dug in as the porn was now playing at a higher volume and the woman was being pounded hard by the guy. The actors looked a lot like folks she knew but her brain refused to connect the dots. She was on sensory overload between the hot action on the screen and the delicious food. When Jan finished eating Betty took the tray away and brought in a tripod with Jan's cell phone mounted on it.

The computer created voice began to speak telling her that it was time to make a video for Pete. As instructions were given Betty pulled Jan's free arm out of the blouse and hid the blouse behind her back with her shackles down at her side. Therefore Pete would see her only in the sexy black bra from the waist up. The video stopped and the text of what Jan was to say appeared.

With Dan watching on his computer at one of the security cameras it only took three takes until he was happy. They would make more videos over the weekend that would be time stamped.

Betty handed the camera out to Dan and he moved the video into a message as Betty took off Jan's skirt while the porn video resumed. Before freeing her from her restraints Betty Climbed between Jan's legs and nuzzled her face into the crotch of their victim's panties noticing that she was already wet. Betty sucked on the crotch of the undies and nibbled on the other woman's pussy through the cloth for a few minutes until she heard Jan beginning to breath hard trying to avoid orgasm. She pulled away and left the room telling Jan, "You taste divine, That's just the overture the main event is just around the corner."

Once out of the room Betty joined dan watching the camera feed. They saw Jan burst into tears and then get up and use the restroom before pacing around the relatively small area. Evidently, after trying the door knob, Jan had concluded that there was no way out except the window but seeing no place to run, no sign of civilization, she fell onto the bed staring at the video that now was showing a man being deep throated by a woman while the woman masturbated herself.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers