Kin-Napper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had all worked up an appetite so not much was said as they ate. In fact, for the next couple of hours everyone just sat around. This allowed Jan to think about the situation. She decided she needed to talk with her brother and clear the air. She asked him to go with her to the bedroom so they could speak privately. Nervously she sat next to him on the bed.

Placing her palm on his knee, "It wasn't fair of me those times when I flirted with you when I had no intention of allowing anything to happen between us. You know you probably did not have to kidnap me to get into my panties. The truth is that if you had gotten me alone and been forceful I almost certainly would have given in. Now I wish you had tried sooner as that fuck this morning was damn amazing!"

She continued her hand creeping up his thigh, "We fit together so well, it was fucking hot. What I am saying is that I am ready to experience more brotherly love. I'm still not sure about you fucking me up my ass as only Pete has been there. However, whatever we do needs to remain our secret as I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my wonderful marriage."

Not even giving her brother a chance to answer Jan slid to the floor in front of him and pulled down his shorts and took his stiff cock into her hands and began stroking it. A dollop of pre-cum had already emerged which she quickly licked up. Stunned he looked down at his sister smiling thinking that all that was left was to have her ass which regardless of what she just said knowing her she would end up eagerly allowing him to have that experience as well.

"Our secret is safe with me. Just let me know before you tell Pete if you decide that you need to do so. I've dreamed of this for years, running my fingers through your sexy blonde hair while you suck my hard cock. I can't believe it is actually happening," he said wrapping his hand in her hair. After swirling her tongue around his mushroom head she licked up and down his length as if his cock was a lollipop.

When Dan scooted forward a few inches Jan took one of his balls into her mouth.

Taking turns for several minutes she sucked and licked each of his balls one after the other. Then opening her mouth wider she sucked both balls into her mouth sucking hard as she pushed a finger into his ass hole stimulating his prostate Just when Dan thought that she would have him cumming before even sucking his length into her mouth Jan let go of his balls and swallowed his cock whole.

Dan could never remember receiving a 'ball job' before but it had been wonderful. Now every bit of his attention was on his sister's masterful mouth as her cheeks were sunken in with her sucking and her tongue was working it's own magic on his cock. His hand gripped her hair tightly causing Jan to moan, Dan wasn't sure if it was in pain, pleasure, or both. With his hips bucking up as she sucked it was not long before Dan felt the inevitable orgasm coming on.

"Fuck...cumming," he gasped. Immediately Jan pulled off his cock and jerked him hard and fast until she had his juices covering her body from her tits to her mouth. It took awhile for Dan to catch his breath but he had a broad smile on his face. Jan crawled up beside him and began to lick up his jism beginning with her breasts. Then he reached over and helped himself to a taste of the gooey slime.

"So, if you were determined to commit incest why did you pick me? I've seen the way you have lusted after our mom and how she has flirted in return. I think she would've been easier to get into bed than I was," she snuggled closer to her brother as they continued to clean Jan's boobs. She teased Dan's flaccid penis as they met for a deep kiss.

"First, you're just a little hotter than mom. Secondly, I needed help with this plot and mom and dad don't have the money to pay the large ransom that my partner in crime needs To get her out of some difficulty. Besides I wanted the challenge that I knew it would be to convince you to have sex with me and from what Pete had said I knew once you allowed it our sex would be more adventurous than with mom. Now that you mention it I may still try and seduce mom," he pondered thoughtfully.

"I'd love to see you nursing on your mommy's tits again just like a baby. I can't believe I'm saying this, who knows I may even be of help to you," rubbing her breasts in Dan's face as he licked and suckled. The aroma of dinner crept into the room so the pair decided that it was Betty's way of telling them it was time for a break in their action. They put on what clothing they had and joined Betty in the kitchen. The rest of the evening passed without much in the way of sexual activity.

Without saying anything to each other both Jan and Dan wondered to themselves if the sexual awakening between the two of them would continue once the ransom was paid or was it a result of current circumstances that would die upon Jan's release. These thoughts ran through their minds as they fell asleep, all three of them in the king size bed.

Sunday morning Dan had Jan make another video complete with the smart speaker announcing the date and time. This video was even more sexually charged than the last one. Jan really got into it sucking her tits and showing off her ass for Pete even stabbing a finger in her ass hole. She concluded by telling her husband, "I am told I will be released within a few hours after the money is paid. That means all of this can be yours as early as sometime tomorrow."

After the taping Betty drove to the opposite side of town from where she sent the previous day's video and sent it on to Pete. It was more obvious than ever to Pete that Jan was in no danger but he did wonder how she could be so relaxed and even playful. He would worry about that oddity once she was back in his arms. Like before he could not resist the temptation to stroke the images on the screen.

"Fuck, you were so damn sexy on that recording! Maybe I'll keep you forever," he laughed making it clear that he was joking about keeping her. It was now or never as he was determined to fuck her tight ass hole. Joining her on the bed he sucked her big tits into his mouth randomly moving from one to the other as he played with her pussy but paid special attention to her ass. It didn't take Jan long to figure out what Dan was after but still resisted for the moment.

Their passion grew and grew until Dan rolled her on to her frontside and made love to her ass with his hands and mouth. It wasn't long before he was tongue fucking her rectum and finger fucking her cunt melting any remaining trepidation that she had. His tongue burrowed deeper into her bowels as he gradually helped her up on to her knees. He was about to give up on fucking her back door as he was determined not to do so until she asked for it that is when she spoke up loud and clear.

"Damn I give up! Get busy and fuck my butt, forget lube I'm so fucking ready without it," she told Dan as she thrust her ass up readying for Dan's member. The only thought running through her mind was how hard she was going to cum. Dan didn't give his sister a chance to change her mind as his soft mushroom head was instantly at her rosebud. Carefully taking aim he began to slowly push inside her chocolate tunnel causing Jam to groan in some pain.

He was about to pause when he felt her push back to take more of him into her depths. His cock bottomed out in one stroke with his balls hitting her pussy. Now, he did pause enjoying the feeling of how tightly her bowel muscles were wrapped around his girth. As he pulled back he said, "I can't tell you how long I've dreamed of doing this with you!"

Lowering her shoulders to the mattress Jan reached back and strummed her clit vigorously as she braced herself for the pounding of her ass hole that she knew was coming. Surprising Jan, at first, Dan's strokes were slow and gentle as he was getting used to the feeling of Jan's most private place. Feeling that her anal muscles were adjusted to his invader he began to speed up his thrusts.

Soon he was roughly pummeling her with his balls slapping her pussy. Dan loved the way her cheeks jiggled as his hips bounced off of her pelvis. Their bodies were now glistening with their sweat as their coupling grew even more intense. When Dan slapped his sister's ass a couple of times she groaned out and used her anal muscles to squeeze his erection calling out, "Fuck yes you son of a bitch!"

With Jan's ankles wrapped around Dan's legs their fucking became more fevered causing the bed to groan out loudly in protest. Reaching up Dan grabbed Jan's blonde curls with one hand yanking on them while his other hand reached around and mauled her boobs. Neither of them were ready for this to end so they tried in vain to hold off their orgasms but it was useless as Dan used his cock like a high-performance piston and Jan thrust her ass back at each of his thrusts with equal fervor.

"Fuck yes," Dan shouted as he poured his spunk into Jan's back channel. Seconds later Jan had her own massive orgasm. They collapsed side by side trying to recover from the intense experience. They thought about using their mouths to clean one another but instead they climbed in the shower together playful caressing and washing each other. Betty entered the bathroom witnessing the siblings.

"I never would've believed it Danif I wasn't seeing it for myself you really fully seduced your sister," stripping off her clothes she joined them in their fun. Once the shower was done they spent the rest of the day and night nude playing with each other with Dan fucking both of the women a couple more times each. Dan sent out Betty once again to text Pete asking if all was set for the Morning. The reply was instantaneous in the affirmative.

During a break in the physical action Dan explained to his sister the circumstances that led to her kidnapping. He let her know that Betty and he had briefly dated in high school and that she had come to his office desperate for help. He told Jan that they decided that by kidnapping Jan he could finally get Jan into bed and Betty could get the money she needed.

Dan omitted the fact that he was getting half of the money. Further explaining he told his sister that Betty and he were not dating as they had barely talked since high school but another part of the deal was that Betty would be at his beck and call for no strings and no limits sex whenever and wherever he wanted for him and for Jan if Jan was so inclined after the kidnapping was done.

While they shared almost everything as teenagers the one thing they did not talk about much was their love lives. So, it wasn't a surprise to Jan that she did not remember Betty. She did remember seeing Dan all broken up over some girl who had dumped him, it must have been her. The one thing that had to be dealt with was the aftermath. Dan knew that Jan had an honest relationship and knew that sooner or later she would tell Pete who had kidnapped her. His only request is that she wait a few days so that Pete is less likely to get violent with him.

Without any hesitation Jan agreed with her brother's request and thought that in the end Pete would come to terms with what had happened and while he would not be happy about Dan's stunt he would, at least, know that Jan was never in any danger. With that serious discussion behind them Dan made soft passionate love with his sister starting by kissing her feet and slowly working his way up her long legs as Betty joined in sucking on Jan's nipples.

The three of them finally fell asleep waking up to a notification on Dan's burner phone in the other room. Struggling out of bed he checked and the phone showed that fifty grand was successfully deposited in both of his and Betty's accounts Returning he saw Jan laying naked on her stomach he was drawn like a bee to honey to her ass. He dove between her ass cheeks nearly forgetting about the money."

Damn sis, fuck me with your feet, I want to cum all over them. Pete came through so you'll be going home in a little bit," wasting no time burying his face back between her buns. They spent the next half hour having passionate sex with Betty cleaning Dan's cum from Jan's feet.

Then Betty got dressed and headed out to deliver the final message telling Pete what time Jan would be home and not to leave the house. She concluded by saying that Pete should immediately take his wife to bed as soon as she got inside as Jan was requesting this before they even said a word about the weekend. While Betty was gone brother and sister cuddled then Jan surprised Dan by asking, "Do you really think we can fuck mom? I wonder what her pussy tastes like?"

"I think it is worth a try. For someone who was adamant that relatives could not have sex when you got here on Friday you've certainly gone through quite a transformation in just a couple of days. Now I think it is time for you to get dressed and go home and fuck Pete." Dan handed her the clothes that Betty had washed the night before between their sexual escapades.

As soon as Betty returned they prepared to leave. Betty had Jan put back on the painted-over sunglasses and guided her to the car while Dan removed all of the locks that had confined his sister. Once Jan was buckled in Betty gave her a kiss and extracted a promise from Jan that she would leave the sunglasses on until she was given permission to take them off. Wanting to get home Jan had no problem in agreeing. With the women loaded up Dan got into his car and followed them as they, once again, took a circuitous route.

When they were miles away from Betty's bungalow Betty let Jan hand her the glasses. They pulled up at a gas station a block from Jan and Pete's home and after exchanging another kiss Jan got out and walked home. Dan and Betty pulled up to the pumps and filled up. Dan had insisted on this so that Betty could not interfere with Jan's return home. This done Betty went to pay off her debt as Dan returned to work.

Tossing the bag with her other clothes and cell phone onto the floor Jan fell into Pete's arms while kicking off her shoes as she tried to swallow his tongue. As promised without a word she drug him to their bed ripping off his clothes. Taking the hint Pete had his wife naked in less than a minute. All thoughts of the kidnapping left his mind as his wife pulled him to her breasts and let him nurse like her baby knowing that his wife was back and in charge.

The end...for now

I am considering a second part dealing with the aftermath and maybe a seduction of Jan and Dan's mother but don't know if I should.