Kin-Napper Ch. 02

Story Info
Kidnapping over, Danexpands his incest to mom.
4.8k words
4.6
4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

Kin-Napper 2

By Hotpup

Note: It is recommended that readers consume the original story before reading this one as all of the action here takes place after the incestual kidnapping as this story deals with the aftermath.. As always constructive feedback is appreciated.

After dropping off Jan Betty went to pay off her debt as Dan returned to work. Tossing the bag with her other clothes and cell phone onto the floor Jan fell into Pete's arms while kicking off her shoes as she tried to swallow his tongue. As promised without a word she drug him to their bed ripping off his clothes. Taking the hint Pete had his wife naked in less than a minute. All thoughts of the kidnapping left his mind as his wife pulled him to her breasts as she let him nurse her like a baby.

Knowing that his wife was back and in charge caused only lust to fill his head. He sucked as much of each of her tits into his mouth as he could one after the other. Now Jan was on fire so she pushed Pete's head down until he got the hint and began pleasuring her entire pussy with his mouth and hands. Pete ate her out feverishly as she held him in place.

Little did Pete know that his brother-in-law had filled this same pussy with his jiz less than two hours before which explained why Jan tasted a bit different to him. Jan couldn't help but smile at the realization that she was sharing Dan's cum with her husband. Overcome with lust Jan had her first orgasm soaking Pete's face in her juices.

Scrambling further on to the bed she got on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at him and pointed to her pussy. Without even a moment's hesitation Pete easily sunk his entire length inside her pussy, immediately he felt her muscles clamp down on his member. At first Pete had difficulty pumping in and out of Jan's fabulous cunt but it did not take long before he was jackhammering her as her body came up to meet every thrust. Their mutual orgasm was mind blowing.

They fell in a heap to the bed with Pete's head resting on Jan's butt. Getting his breath back Pete asked Jan to tell him about her ordeal but she put him off saying that she really needed to go to work as she was already late but assured him that they would talk that evening. Reluctantly Pete agreed as looking at the clock he remembered an important meeting he had in less than an hour.

"She's back home safe and sound, no worse for the wear. In fact, she seemed very happy," Pete answered when Dan called him a couple of hours after both of them had gone to work. Dan could tell that Jan hadn't divulged anything about his involvement in the kidnapping yet but knew it was just a matter of time.

Dan made two more phone calls. The first call was to Betty as he had felt some kind of deeper connection with her other than just their obvious physical compatibility and wanted to test it out. He hoped if they did start dating again it would be on a more mature level than when they had been together in high school.

He suggested taking her out for dinner the following night. Betty immediately rejected that idea instead asking if they could go out that very evening and maybe perhaps back to her bungalow for dessert, she was making a cheesecake and chocolate pudding.

"Sis, my cock is so hard just thinking of you, you've got such a fucking great tasting pussy," Dan told his sister, Jan, when she answered his call. The couple proceeded to have phone sex for several minutes before getting to the purpose of the call.

After much discussion they decided to meet at their mother's home on Thursday evening and see if the plans that they were making would result in Dan fucking his mom. It was a perfect night as Pete would be working late and their dad was out of town. Jan reassured Dan that she would call or text as soon as Pete found out details of the kidnapping.

When Pete and Jan returned home that evening Pete pressed his wife for details. Not pulling any punches Jan gave him a blow by blow account of the weekend reassuring him that the kidnappers treated her well and that she was not forced to have sex with them.

Telling the tale was beginning to arouse her. It was her understanding that the guy just wanted to fuck her and the woman would get the money. Fibbing a little bit she said she knew that she would not be freed until they fucked.

Blushing Jan confessed that she had really enjoyed the sexual activity. She even confessed that she had passionate sex with the female kidnapper. Intentionally she went into great detail about the sex to distract Pete from asking too many questions.

Those admissions did not surprise or anger Pete as he knew that Jan was as close to a nymphomaniac as any woman he had ever met. Normally she did not go more than 24 hours without some kind of release with him. He was just glad that, until now, all of her energy was save for him. Being very aroused he was having trouble paying attention.

Seeing the affect she was having on him Jan unbuttoned her blouse slowly and got on her knees. Pete was picturing his wife eating another lady's pussy as he felt his pants being unzipped. In one gulp she swallowed his large cock. All talk of the kidnapping was forgotten for the night.

Curious about what was happening at his sister's house Dan was sorely tempted to call Jan but resisted and made his way to meet Betty. They had a nice dinner together and Dan could feel the mutual connection already growing. It was clear that something serious would develop if he let it and, right now, he wanted it to.

"Guess what, I kept your sister's dirty panties and am wearing them right now," Betty whispered in Dan's ear as they finished eating. This caused Dan to flag down the waiter and ask for the check. Three minutes later they were headed to Betty's bungalow.

The atmosphere at Betty's seemed totally different without Jan being there and the stress of the kidnapping plot. While Dan used the restroom Betty lit several candles. Then leaving the dirty panties on Betty took her turn in the bathroom changing into a sexy nightie while Dan stripped down to his briefs.

Betty hadn't needed to worry about setting the mood as before she even got near the bed Dan was all over her. The next thing she knew she was on top of him with her boobs in his face. Dan sucked and nibbled on the large silk and lace covered breasts hanging in his face as his hands gave her plump butt a workout.

It did not take long before Dan had her nightie off, slung across the room. Betty could feel her pussy juices being added to the remnants Jan had left in the dirty panties. As Betty ground his crotch he could smell the aroma wafting up from her pussy.

The excitement was too much for Dan so in a flash he rolled them over and buried his face in the crotch of the well-used panties lapping up the honey. Betty begged him to fuck her and Dan realized that if he continued sucking the juice from the panties there would be nothing left of his sister's cream.

So, exceeding to Betty's request he yanked off the undies and rammed his cock into his lover's tight twat. For the next three hours they fucked and sucked like rabbits not leaving anything to the imagination with Dan making sure to satisfy his armpit and foot fetishes before he left.

His final act was to leave a large hickie on her ass. Dan stuffed the panties in his pocket agreeing to meet Betty again no later than Friday evening. Both of them slept well that night with visions of a potential future together.

Dan's dreams also included erotic fantasies of his mom and sister. He knew he would forever regret it if he didn't fuck his mom or, at least, try to. When Dan got up he had a text from Jan, "Pete is asking a lot of questions. I need you and Betty to come over tonight, I have a plan. Call me when you get a chance after 9:00."

After the phone call with his sister Dan called Betty and arranged to pick her up right after work while Jan informed Pete by text that she had invited Dan and a date over for dinner. Pete was so confused about the whole kidnapping story that he forgot about his lunchtime tryst with his secretary.

That was until she yanked him by the hair and ordered him to his knees. He spent the next hour submitting to her. One day he had made the mistake of leaving his cell phone open to texts with Jan that let his secretary know he was mostly submissive in the bedroom which she quickly took full advantage of.

Everything was ready for Pete's arrival home with dinner slow cooking and would be ready whenever they got around to it. Betty and Dan pulled to the side of the road a couple of blocks away awaiting Jan's text that Pete had arrived and was ready for them to come on in. Jan was nervous but confident.

Shock did not begin to describe Pete's reaction when he walked in to find his wife wearing her sexiest nightie, garter and stockings and five inch heels. Gasping for breath he panted, "Holy fuck you're hot! But, don't we have guests coming over?"

"Don't worry, I've got everything under control. Now have a drink and have a seat. You look like you could use one of my expert blow jobs." As soon as Pete sat down Jan handed him a beer and took off his socks and shoes and then pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock was stiff as a board.

Then reaching behind him she grabbed the handcuff that she had connected to the chair and snapped it on to his wrist. Now, he could not attack Dan when the truth about the kidnapping came out. She hadn't really intended on giving him oral sex.

She had just wanted him to be in a compromising position when their guests arrived but the sight of his long stiff pole was too much for her. As she gave his balls a tender squeeze she swallowed half of his erection. Moaning Pete inquired, "This is very kinky but really, shouldn't we wait until after Dan leaves to do this?"

Leaning back for a moment Jan sent the text to her brother and resumed fellating her husband. Pete was on the very edge of orgasmic delight when the door opened and Betty and Dan walked in.

Jan could not seem to stop and Pete did not know what to do he first tried to push Jan away then he grabbed a nearby cushion to try and cover himself up. It was no use as seconds later he emptied his balls into Jan's throat.

"Hello guys, I want you to meet my new girlfriend Betty," Dan spoke as if it were perfectly normal to see his sister on her knees licking the remaining cum from her husband's cock. Pete's mind was in a jumble as he began wondering why Jan, and for that matter Dan, hadn't wanted the police involved in the kidnapping.

"Hi there sweet brother," Jan cooed as she got up and hugged Dan then they exchanged a hot passionate kiss and next she did the same with Betty. Pete could not believe what he was seeing and struggled to get up but the handcuff held him in place.

"Tell me what the fuck is going on around here!" he roared. To everyone's surprise Betty took off her blouse and bra and then fell to her knees and began to tease Pete's cock in an effort to tame him just a bit. Meanwhile, Jan and Dan explained everything leaving nothing out. They made sure to emphasize that Jan had not been willingly taken as their hostage.

They did admit that there had always been a sexual attraction between them and the kidnapping had allowed them to act on it and also allowed Betty to pay off some loan sharks. Betty admitted that she was solely responsible for what happened and that nothing would have happened if she had not been so desperate to pay off her very large debt.

For the second time in a matter of minutes Pete found his cock being swallowed by a very talented woman. To his shock and amazement his anger cooled quickly and a weird understanding came over him.

He had always known that Jan and Dan were closer than any pair of siblings he had ever known and thinking about it he was surprised that this was the first time that they had gotten together sexually. This was the most aroused he had ever been and he knew that he would accept the twins new relationship however it evolved.

Evidently Dan and Jan were finished with their explanation as Jan was stripping her brother. There was not much in the way of foreplay as the next thing Pete knew his wife was on top of Dan fucking him wildly. Crawling up Pete's body Betty fed him her boobs which he devoured while she took off her remaining clothes.

"You ready to fuck my hairy pussy Pete," Unbeknownst to him she had unfastened the handcuffs. Betty wiggled her ass in Pete's face before sitting down on his lap with her back to him. Grabbing his cock in her hand she guided it into her slick pussy.

This way they were both able to watch the siblings fuck on the floor while Betty slowly rode Pete's cock. Discovering that he was now free Pete stood up and pushed them to the floor and resumed fucking Betty but this was not slow and gentle but hard and powerful, their hips crashing together.

Passionate groans emanated from all four of them as their climaxes relentlessly approached. Betty could not ever remember being a part of such a savage fucking. Seemingly everyone orgasmed at the same time. Wanting more Jan went over to Betty and kissed her.

Before Pete and Dan had even recovered from their orgasms the women were engage in a hot 69 enjoying one another's juicy cream pies. Seeing Betty's ass on display Dan could not help himself and buried his face between her cheeks.

A bit jealous, Pete went over and urged the women onto their sides to continue their 69 so that he could eat out his wife's ass hole. Once all of them were worn out they discussed the situation over dinner but came to no immediate conclusion.

The consequences of the kidnapping and the night's activities worried Dan as he drove home wondering what was going on at Pete and Jan's after they left. Following a restless night's sleep he was reassured when he called his sister the next morning.

Pete had told her that if she ever cheated on him again it would mean divorce but he wasn't ruling out her relationship with Dan, he had to think some on that but regardless he wasn't holding a grudge. Pete also admitted that he was a bit of a tightwad but if Dan ever needed money again just ask. He would have perhaps even floated a loan to Betty now that he knows her better.

The next couple of days settled back into a normal routine as Betty and Dan grew emotionally closer getting to know one another as friends causing their romance to blossom. Meanwhile, Jan and Dan firmed up their plans for the visit to their mother.

They decided to let Pete and Betty in on their plan. It was understood that this was likely a onetime thing so both Pete and Betty, while not exactly ecstatic, agreed to the plan. Jan called Her mom and asked if she would like to go out to dinner and got an enthusiastic positive reply.

The dinner was very nice with their mom, Lana, sitting between them at a semi-circular table. There was a lot of unnecessary touching, like one of the kids squeezing Lana's knees or smoothing out Lana's hair or skirt.

They also had a bit of wine with dinner but not enough to make their mom drunk, hopefully just enough for her to relax a bit. They wanted her to be in control of all of her faculties. As they left the restaurant Lana was wondering what was going on as the kids had never been quite so complimentary and touchy feely before

Telling their mother they needed to talk they went into her home with her. They had decided that bold action would be the best approach so Dan would not chicken out. Jan had not decided whether she would try things with her mother yet.

After getting drinks they sat on either side of Lana on the sofa. Dan spoke first, "We have something to tell you. Last weekend Jan was kidnapped. To free her Pete had to pay a hundred grand and Jan had to have a lot of sex with the kidnapper to win her freedom."

A gasp came out of Lana's throat while Dan put his arm around her and a hand on her thigh caressing it ostensibly to soothe her. As Dan's hand began to travel up his mother's leg Jan spoke up, "You may not believe it but the kidnappers were your son and his new girlfriend. At first, I was angry and a bit disgusted."

She continued, "But by the time it was over I couldn't get enough! Dan is a fantastic sex partner He made me cum so many times! I even enjoyed having sex with his girlfriend. Anyway, we thought you should experience sex with your son. You're so sexy and he has wanted to fuck you for years and years!"

"Yes, mommy I want you so bad," Dan whispered as he nibbled on her ear as Jan knelt in front of Lana taking off her footwear. That done Jan moved across the room to watch. Lana was frozen like a deer in the headlights for a moment and then began to resist as Dan's hand had reached the gusset of her panties.

"we can't do this," she weakly protested turning to face her son which gave him the opportunity to deeply kiss her. Lana knew she was sunk as she had the same sex drive as her daughter and her husband had been gone several days.

"Yes we can and yes we will! I used to sneak peaks whenever I could hoping to catch glimpses of this sexy hot body of yours. So, now mom, I am going to make love with you! I want to fuck you so damn badly!," kissing her again while taking her top off.

Lana was determined to do nothing to encourage her offspring and even looked over to Jan to intervene. Her daughter just serenely sat there caressing herself. As Dan nibbled on his mom's neck he unfastened her brassiere and watched as it fell to the floor revealing her large breasts.

Lana knew she was in trouble as having her tits played with and sucked was her biggest weakness. Since Lana was doing nothing to resist Dan worked slowly running his hands over her stomach and chest as he kissed down her chest and into her ample cleavage before licking the underside of her boobs.

This elicited a moan from her assuring him that he was on the right track so he greedily sucked one of her breasts into his mouth sucking hard. Lana responded by putting an arm around his back. Then he laid her back on the wide sofa and motor-boated her boobs hungrily devouring them finding that she was now grinding against him and rubbing his back.

Taking advantage of her arousal he got up and quickly stripped before she could react then shed her of her few remaining clothes. He peaked over at his sister and saw that Jan was also losing her clothes playing with her nipples and pussy.

His cock stood out proudly in front of him as he admired his mom. Her thick thighs led up to a thick forest of strawberry blonde pubic hair. As he went back to her he groaned, "Fuck mom, you are even sexier than I imagined, you're so fucking hot! Damn!"

Stunned Lana did not know what to do part of her was salivating at the sexy man before her. Part of her was repulsed by the thought that the sexy man was her own son. Quickly she used her hands to cover her hairy bush as Dan spread her legs.

Pushing her hands out of the way Dan caressed her pussy lips before inserting his tongue into her vagina. Lana put her hand on his head not sure whether she was pushing him away or pulling him deeper. She let out a wale when his tongue masterfully strummed her clit. Dan was on fire and could not wait any longer.

Carefully he helped Lana to the carpeted floor making them both more comfortable. Then hovering over her he kissed her while moving into position. His mother clamped her hand over her crotch but

as his cock made contact with her hand she couldn't help herself and gave it a small caress.

Then panicking she yanked it away cupping herself again. This went on a few more times with Dan patiently waiting. Finally Lana could not resist the cock at her entrance any longer and pulled her son's erection into her folds growling, "Forgive me this is so fucking wrong but I can't help myself!"

"Oh shit mom, you don't know how many times I came fantasizing about doing this with you," Dan whispered as he plunged his thick cock back into the very hole he had come from a couple of decades before. His mom clawed her fingernails into his back.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers
12