Kin-Napper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their hips smashed together rhythmically, with the sound echoing off of the walls. Their tempo increased to a fevered pitch. Jan could not believe how hard his mom and brother were fucking. It blew her away at how aggressively her mom was responding as Lana even gave Dan a couple of hard smacks on his ass.

Dan and Lana kissed passionately biting each other's lips and necks. She surprised her son when she stabbed a finger into his bowels to stimulate his prostate. IT only took a couple of more minutes until they were having tremendous rolling orgasms with Dan emptying the contents of his balls into his mom's pussy.

Dan collapsed onto his mother and gently nursed on her breast as his cock fell out of her. This was too much for Jan as she went over to the couple. Pushing her way between her mother's legs she repositioned her brother to get access to his cock to thoroughly lick off the juices that had collected on it.

Next, she went to work on Lana's cunt enjoying the rather tasty cream pie. Clearly this was not enough for Jan. Leaving her mom's crotch for the moment she moved up and kissed her sensually while squeezing Lana's tits purring, "Mom, it is my turn."

Before Lana knew what hit her she found that her daughter's pussy was in her face and her mouth had returned to Lana's pussy. Totally spent Dan watched having never imagined what he was seeing now. At first, Lana just laid there enjoying what Jan was doing.

Then Jan ground her twat in Lana's face and she got the message and began pleasuring her daughter with her mouth and fingers. Dan wanted to join but his limp cock was not ready so instead he just enjoyed the spectacle. The scent of sweet pussy honey filled the room as the ladies neared orgasm.

Their moans of pleasure were muffled as their backs arched while a gush of juices flowed from their pussies as they came hard. The women did not stop bringing each other off several more times before falling apart. Dan joined the pair licking their honey from their faces telling them, "That was so fucking hot.".

Jan nearly broke the spell saying that she needed to get home To Pete. Dan pointed out that they may never be able to get together like this again and there was a thing or two left undone briefly sucking his mom's feet into. His mouth

Giving in Jan laid on her side so that both women could suckle on one another's breasts. Before they arrived Dan had made it clear that he did not want to leave without burying his face into his mom's ass. Dan couldn't believe how soft yet firm her butt was as he caressed and kissed it.

Lana seemed to know exactly what her son desired. For as soon as his mouth touched her ass crack she began fucking his now stiffening cock with her feet. They were all to worn out from the earlier activity to play for long but still enjoyed what they were doing. After several minutes they were all satisfied and slowly got dressed.

None of them knew if this would happen again and they made no plans for any future trysts. They agreed that Lana's husband would never know about any of it as he would not forgive them.

As for Pete and Betty while they knew about what happened that night if it happened again it might be best if they were left in the dark but that would depend on what happened when they met up with Betty and Pete when they returned home.

After kissing her kids goodbye Lana decided she had better jump in the shower and make sure that there was no evidence of what she had been up to before her husband returned in the morning. It was the best night of sleep Lana had in a long time, feeling loved.

Little did Jan and Dan know but Betty and Pete figured that if their partners were having sex with Lana then there was nothing to stop them from getting together. So, Pete and Betty spent a couple of passionate hours of their own with Betty even letting Pete fuck her ass hole.

When the four of them got back together late that evening not only did the twins tell about their time with their mom but Pete and Betty went ahead and told of their exploits. Both couples made sure to leave nothing out.

Then Pete surprised Jan by confessing that he was guilty of a double standard as he had been submitting to his sexy secretary for a couple of months at lunch. He was happily shocked when she did not blow up at him as he saw a weird expression on her face.

Jan thought for a minute and decided that they should maybe discuss having a semi-open marriage as, in her mind, this would allow her to continue fucking Dan whenever she wished.

Before the other couple had even made it to Dan's car Pete was nursing on Jan's breast. As they drove to Dan's place Betty playfully teased Dan's cock, I've been saving something very special just for you! I've an ass hole full of Pete's jiz, a juicy chocolate cream pie and it's all yours."

Needless to say, they barely made it in the door before he was enjoying the nasty yet tasty dessert. It was only a week later that Dan asked Betty to marry him. Both couples are living a wonderful life and trade partners frequently.

Lana's husband does not know of Lana's tumbles with her own children which expanded to include both Betty and Pete. Lana's meetings with her offspring are very infrequent as she does have a great sex life with her husband but finds the occasional get together very wonderful for a change of pace.

Pete did begin to wonder about incestual sex as it seemed to work out very well for Jan and Dan. After all, he has a hot mom, his sister is to die for, and his half-sister and step-sister are elevens on a ten point scale. He shrugged those thoughts off, for now, as Jan, Betty and his secretary were keeping him more than happy for the moment.

12