All Comments on 'Kind Soul'

by mythtrav16

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 13 years ago
Well done!

You capture the essence of a poor Egyptian farmer very well, describing the cycle of life so important to those who dwelt along the Nile in ancient times. It gives a story of kindness rewarded and love discovered an added dimension that brings as much magic to the tale as the sorceress of the sands.

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago

What a lovely story! You build a gentle, kindly, journey for a man who feels a connection to his land, and to life itself, but who also yearns to share himself with another. His sweet spirit inspires his charming resolution. Oh, and I just love stories with ancient or mythical underpinnings, so this one scores on all counts! Sexy and fun. Thanks!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Thank You

You have given the history of the floods of the Nile and made it sexy. I hope that you will be writting more.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Surprised

I was pleasantly surprised by your story. I liked the historical facts combined w/sorcery, it seems a very original idea for a story. Add to that the poor lonely struggling farmer, an inured animal that may turn on him or his livestock at any minute and then the appearance of the sorceress. What doesn't this story have. It really is a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
beautifully told, erotic, and so sweet!

To borrow a word from the story itself: enchanting.

I thank you.

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
Very well written

An excellent blend of fact and myth, and an interesting twist on the 'thorn in the paw' tale. I hope you'll write more tales like this.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

He gets a demi-goddess girlfriend, a pet hyena, and a nice piece of real estate. I suppose that sometimes nice guys don't finish last.

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
Extremely well written

I hope you'll continue this for a few more chapters.

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

How do you 'pad' a kiss(gentle or otherwise) on someone's forehead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stunning

That was BEAUTIFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

I wish I could give it a 10!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Phenomenal, simply phenomenal...

You have a tenderness in your your writing that is rare.

You told this fable in an exceptional way, almost causing the moral to be lost; almost, fortunately, does not mean it WAS lost, though. I can envision your delightful tale lasting centuries, being told and retold as a moral tale of the reward, both personal and worldly, for unselfish acts of kindness.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
very nice,

it leaves the reader smiling.

btw new reader, how? gently and with a touch of tenderness.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding!!! The perfect story to start my day. I just discovered your writings last night (7/26/2021) and I am way beyond pleased. I love witch stories (good witches) that use their powers for doing good. My very first read of your tales was "Witches Rising" then I read "The curse of the Arnford Manor" I stopped reading at 2:30 a.m. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Thanks so much for sharing your very imaginative mind with we the readers. KUDOS BIG TIME

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

This is more like a parable than a sex story, but still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

enchanting so so so satisfing to read

Thank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermythtrav16@mythtrav16
429 Followers
*** October 2023 *** After some flattering encouragement from some supportive fans, I've decided to try my hand at commercial publishing, using my latest Literotica submission, 'Enshrined', as a test case. If you thought 'Enshrined' was worth the $2.99 (US), please consider b...

SIMILAR Stories