All Comments on 'Kindling and Tears'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
checkaho013checkaho013over 7 years ago
MMM Good

Good story, Liked it a lot, but yours are always good. 5 Stars

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Most of the Time

Revenge is unnecessary most of the time. A person's bad decisions are evidence of the way their mind works. They let their selfishness overrule common sense. Eventually they become the biggest victim of these poor choices and suffer for it.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Greener grass

The grass is always greener in the neighbors yard. She didn't appreciate what she had and never learned her lesson. A fitting end to a egomaniacal person. I felt sad for her. Not sympathy but sad she wasted her life. she needs help, therapy badly. But like the drug addict or alcoholic the only person who can truly help them is themselves.

5* good story

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
5

Not a BTB, it's even better. It's a "Bitch Burns Herself" story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Singe the Trollop ?

Because the skilled author claims this isn't a BTB. Well I'll tell ya, it may nit be a BTB but it will do until one comes along. That was one vivid gang rape aftermath scene at end of story. Yuck. What was positive about cheating Yvonne ? She got an actual job, replete hard manual labor and low pay instead of becoming a whore . I wish Jimbob44 given her some blue sky with an epiphany of just how wrong she had been .

Why show some mercy ? Because whatever else she is, Yvonne is a mom. If you don't give her some wisdom , some grace for the pain - Yvonne might take that L and pass the pain to the kids. This is one of the author's lesser efforts for my personal taste - too absolutel in said smackdown, too Old Testament . But Jimbob44's skill is clear from start to finish.

He was in a mood when he dashed this one off and definitely triple peppered up on this literary jambalaya. Ouch.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
3 starship all home, Brian abdicated his house, wife and children.

It would have been more but you had her burned in court when that just wouldn't have happened. The courts don't care why you are divorced and in leaving the marital home, his wife and his children he abdicated his moral high ground. The judge would have raped Brian for child support and spousal support.

Likewise, if she left the kids with the babysitter, how did they end up at his mothers? As for served divorce papers, that takes time. Like 6 months in advance, time. So Brian had this planned 6 months in advance? Also, to convict a preen of a crime requires two actions: intent and act. You can't arrest someone for intending to rob a bank if they didn't. You can convict for planning or for buying illegal weapons (if they were purchased). That is one reason the law is in flux regarding Dateline with Chris Hanson, intent without action.

I appreciate you wanted to make a story that didn't have the usual BTB plot but it did fall well short of the mark.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyover 7 years ago
Sorry to tell you this

Whackadoodle but it doesn't take six months. I had divorce papers ready and delivered in a week. It depends on the stage and state guidelines. Also Louisiana follows the Napoleonic legal code which is different.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
@Whackdoodle

In regards to filing for divorce: Not sure where you live, but where I live you can not only serve divorce papers in under 6 months, but depending on the situation you can have the entire divorce process complete in under 6 months.

I have never heard or seen of a situation where it took 6 months just to serve divorce papers, short of a spouse planning an escape from an abusive spouse. And even in those cases it's about making sure that the abused spouse has a safe haven to go to, not getting the paperwork drawn up.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Nice story...

...of the consequences of choices made. I enjoyed how the cheater's own decisions dictated how things went.

Thank you for writing and looking forward to more from you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Idle ThoughtS

“The half cups left a good portion of her areolae visible, left her fat little nipples bare.” – At the risk of nitpicking, if her nipple are bare OBVIOUSLY a good portion of her areolae are visible!

Wearing, and probably doing, things for her lover that she doesn’t for her husband? Kiss of death!

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 7 years ago
fun story

thanks for offering.

I know it is a story but it always put a smile on my face when a hurt,cheated husband or wife find better life.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
People do talk like that

Slamdawg was spot on. I agree the gang rape at the end was over kill. but you are a excellent writer, and I enjoyed the story .

Chilley

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Kind of sad tale

She didn't look before she leaped.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I agree with @jasjon, as I intended to say exactly what he said...

I agree with @jasjon, as I intended to say exactly what he said: "Not a BTB, it's even better. It's a "Bitch Burns Herself" story." 4*

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THOSE DEADLY SINS

have a way of creeping up on each of us/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The decisions

That we take good or bad will take us down the road and lead us to harmony or our purgatory...... Case in point.. Yvonne!

So choose wisely

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Damn, that woman was hateful through and through...

It wasn't like she was a good loving faithful wife who turned stupid or slutty...

She'd have fucked around from the get go if only someone had shown interest at some point...

And it went to show how little interest she EVER had in her husband when she couldn't even remember he lived next DOOR to one of her heartthrobs...

Add to all that, how much more stupid could she be... She KNEW she'd had all sorts of cock in her... But didn't consider morning after pills...?

Feel sorry for her child(ren)...

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
Needs A Sequel...

Tell us of Brian and Julia's story please.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
what a woman!

too dumb to even cheat successfully! great story 5*

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
well worth a second read

this line just cracks me up...... "Brian turned, saw the nude Yvonne, and blasted a thick stream of semen, splattering the wall next to the television."

brilliant!

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
Brian is an asshole

Brian is a sanctimonious bastard; that's all. In stories like this, everyone turns into avenging angels against the girl who didn't even cheat; women do much worse and get forgiven; she was a bit stupid and had psychological issues wanting approval and recognition of her beauty; her husband knew this; instead of trying to help her out he simply set her up and walked out to get a blond pussy that 'good' guys get from God for being faithful and so they can gloat. If anything, it was she was who agreed to go with him and gave him her cherry; he was just as ugly and if anything he should have been more grateful that she gave him her body and love; she had issues; everyone has them. All that smartness, conniving, scheming with cop buddies to get one innocent, stupid woman with a complex, like they were fighting to USA from ISIS. The men in this story are fucking useless piece of shits, sanctimonious bastards; even God won't forgive them.

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954over 6 years ago
To somewhatniceguy

Wow man your right in what you say about how heavy they were on her and his duty to his wife was to stop anything from happening before it started in which it did but she had no remorse for what she did to him either, you however need therapy,,, this is only a story and there's not any reason to go off over the top about Isis or any other stupid rant, you have issues! How'd you get the name somewhat nice guy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First read

Did Brian act presumptively? Possibly, however since we know that she was always thinking about someone else the whole time we know things that he doesn’t, or at least facts not in evidence. That having been said, they did give her every and any way to not go through with it. When she went to the room the case was decided for Brian. He gave her a great deal of rope to hang herself, but she went even further than that and burned every single bridge available to her. That she was a narcissistic self entitled sociopath is fairly clear here. She neither desired nor respected her husband or family! At least this time the other guy wasn’t a jerk, but informed the husband right away. Should Brian have said something? Possibly yes, but he didn’t say anything to her. He obviously was in contact with her heartthrob and told him everything she didn’t like to which she agreed to do. So once again, obviously Brian acted correctly.

Truth be told it’s the children that I truly feel sorry for. She wanted her cake and to eat it too, when that failed she tried to rape him in the divorce. That failed for more reasons than I can count. I personally know a family court judge down in Charleston S.C. Who over drinks told me that in his career he’s seen the pendulum swing both ways. These days however he says that he and his brethren on the bench have started to take such things as adultery very seriously, and woe betide the woman who goes in there screwing up a good marriage, not an abusive one or a deadbeat one but a good marriage because she just wanted some strange. He tells me that they used to literally take the mother’s/wives POV at face value, but now with the children involved the pendulum is getting closer to an even keel. In Louisiana I have been led to understand that adultery is still against the law, but they almost never enforced it seriously until recently...

I’ll get off my soap box now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
one dim cunt

and one sanctimonious shithead

of the two, I don't like either

as for the kids, I feel sorry for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lit erotica

Good idea for a story but you forgot the erotica part.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Wow!

You did everything but make a squirrel climb up her puss and search for nuts. Is there any revenge scenario you missed? Her hair didn't fall out, so maybe in a sequel?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story, yep she burned herself, thoroughly.

5/5

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

the husband should have helped her with money after the divorce. more than the child support. you don't do it for her, you do it for the kids

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Excellent

"Ye reap what ye sow." And she sowed a lot of bullshit. Could not happen to a nicer person.

Five Stars

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Wow! A JB44 that I have somehow missed. A great story about a foolish woman not satisfied with her great life. She ain't even started to suffer yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it hadn't of been for your authors note at story end, I would not have picked-up on what you were doing with this story. Maybe I'm so dense today, because I'm an old man and just not very with-it anymore, and maybe its that and the fact its Wednesday evening for me here now, and at months end, when I'm usually broke and not enough moeny to buy a liter bottle of my favorite good Kentucky Bourbon, to brighten my evenin' up better!

You can bet your ass, when I get paid this next month, I buy a case of my fav Kentucky bourbon, so I don't run out at months end! No booze to nurse, to get me through the last two weeks of the month, is the drizzly-shits!

Noe...where was I, before I came by writing down that latter profound fact? Oh Yeah...your story author! :)

Unfortunately, by the time, I'd read through the most recent comments on your story here, and discovered I'd missed your authors notes and then read them through, I'd already voted and gave your story four stars.

Had I read your authors note first, I would've gave it 5 stars.

I agree with others recent comments here, fucking useless gold digging slut, made lousy choices, for all the wrong reasons, all her fucked-up life, and by the time this story ends, all she has left, is her totally fucked-up life, she fucked over, herself! No one else she can blame!

So, she made her own Karma boomerang, and tossed it out there at the 15th year class reunion and stood right there until the fucking thing came back and literally knocked her on her ass! Couldn't of happened to a better dumb-shit!

Now that I read the authors notes and see why they wrote the story, and I went back reread it again, I agree, it was a damned good story, interesting, different plot, that kept me reading, through both reads.

It teaches some pretty good, hard earned lessons this dumb slut learned the hard way, as she fucked her own life up royal!

Liked this story, seemed better to me, the second read through! Wish I could give it five stars, but already wasted my vote! Maybe four stars, ain't that bad...you think, author?

Thanks for writing this story!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Sometimes they burn theirselves...

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

SunnyU2—you about dumber than a box of rocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yvonne slut got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The legal proceedings in this submission are unrealistic. No family court would order the sale of the family home and leave three minor children with no permanent address. The lack of any spousal support for a stay at home mother of three is also pretty dubious. Even if the court were inclined to punish adultery, the wife did not have extramarital sex prior to the divorce proceedings. If Roy really wanted to help his childhood friend escape his unhappy marriage, he should have used one of those five condoms fucking her slutty ass.

GriscomGriscomover 1 year ago

A recent anonymous commenter went into more detail, and I have not looked it up, but I am pretty sure that there has to be actual extramarital sex of some sort before you can divorce based on adultery.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow. You have a great skill, in portraying ugly people.

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

4 Stars for this one. This is an example of your best style of writing. A beginning, an ending, and the Azzhole of the story loses out in the end...

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Gotta love it when the idiots punish themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ditto to rbloch66, let them punish themselves, it saves you the effort.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Thanks for a well-written tale of selfish stupidity. Good job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5086 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.