Kindling for the Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god. Is there anything that I can do for you?"

I eyed her wine goblet. She had only drunk half of it, contrast with the empty glass of lemonade. I had much less to worry about, too.

Or so I thought, until the top of her shoe grazed against the side of my calf. I had thought at first that it was an accident, but as she grazed down my leg, she was proving it to be no accident. That, and the devious upwards curl in her lips reassured me that she was going that way.

"You don't need to if you do--"

And if that didn't, then her sinking her teeth into her bottom lip ensured I knew what she wanted next. I tensed up slightly at the sight. Those words weren't a fluke at all. It felt like Iva was playing her cards carefully, but now, she was being blunt, blatant even, about what she wanted.

We paused only because Kyle showed up, as if he sensed the escalation that was going on, not to ruin it, but to get boxes for our food and the check. There was no need for dessert; Iva was sitting right across from me.

He was quick once we asked for everything; we couldn't even get back to focusing on starting our little game of footsies before he was back with everything. I gave him my card and put my food in my box.

Only then did she return to running her shoes against my calves, as if to catch my attention again. She gave me a pout once our gazes met.

"Dinner's almost over," she complained. "What a shame. I was really enjoying our time together..."

"You want to do something else once we get out of here?" I asked, pushing my seat in a bit, letting her continue to run her heels against mine. I stayed still, with my movements being minimal; I wasn't going to ruin this by kicking one of her heels off or anything of the sort.

"Yes," she said, her voice growing slightly syrupy in tone, that devious smirk curling up just a bit more. She leaned forward slightly, gravity taking hold of the collar of her dress, letting me get a good view of her pale skin. "I don't want this night to end..."

There was a lingering in her voice, the kind of playful weight that made my heart quicken. Her elbows pressed into the table as she leaned in forward, knowing I was appreciating her minimal but still present cleavage window.

I leaned forward, taking in the view that she gave before returning my attention to her eyes. "Your place or mine?"

She leaned in just a bit closer, the view of her chest now obscured as the distance was close enough that I could feel the heat of her breath against my lips, and how shaky she sounded; even with the wine she had, it felt like she was holding herself back.

"I'm fine with either, as long as we end up there together..."

She then pulled away, her whispered words burned into the front of my brain. It took me a few moments to process that she was sitting there; the only proof that she even leaned forward was the bright pink color that filled her cheeks. It didn't take too long for me to sit back up as if nothing happened.

"My place, then."

She slipped on her coat the moment that Kyle returned with a bag which I put the food in, and as she stood up, I mirrored her, taking the food in one hand and her hand in the other as I led her out of the restaurant and took her back to my apartment.

**

Between my hand inching down her thigh-high and her hand pawing at my knee, it was hard to concentrate on the road when I drove home. We shared our first kiss at the first red light we saw, her lips tasting of lemonade and chili sauce, and with every red light afterwards I had the opportunity to indulge in the softness of her lips until someone honked at us, breaking the ambience of the radio and lip locks. I focused more on the shapes that I traced on her leg and the soft huffs she let out than the direction I was going, but I knew my way around enough that it didn't take long for us to reach my apartment.

Scooting her legging up her thigh until it was where it had been when the car ride started, I parked and got us out of the car. My pulse was racing as I ran my fingers along my keychain, finding my apartment key while Iva left the car, shooting me a sultry look over the car. She shut the door behind her, and I grabbed her hand, taking her into the apartment building--she left her purse, and her glasses in its case, in the car.

The moment the heat rushed out and we got into the building, I looked back at her, her smile as eager as it was enticing. I wanted to pin her to the wall and get to it immediately, hastily making our way to my bedroom before anything was flung off. It took every bit of willpower to make those final few feet to my room, and once we finally made it, I opened the door for her. I followed her in and slammed the door behind us.

I couldn't even kick my shoes off before her lips were on mine.

Although I was caught off-guard by the eagerness of her lips on mine, I kissed back with the same ferocity. Gone were the soft, teasing kisses that we shared in the car; there weren't any inhibitions anymore, no other cars to worry about nor was there any other thing I needed to focus on. All I paid attention to now was her lips, and how they felt against mine and how I responded in the kiss.

It started off with a few testing pecks lasting half a second, but they soon grew longer and melded into each other, only pulling away for her to let out slight huffs, small breathers to remind me not to go overboard on her quite yet. I had to resist the urges that ran wild through me, my boiling blood wanting more.

Her fingers gripped tightly on my shoulders and I rested my hands on her hips, pulling her slightly closer to me. I leaned forward to compensate for our height difference as she grew close enough for her firm body to press up against mine. Her fingers dug into me just a bit more, and I huffed into her mouth, tongue slipping past her lips and making first contact.

Our tongues tangled just as hungrily as my hands examined her curves, visualizing her body with my palms. They traveled up the curve of her waist and to her underarms, thumbs toggling the sides of her chest as a first tease--despite the kisses and fondles, how far she wanted to go was entirely on her.

The little whimper she let out against my lips as she pulled away was the perfect green light.

I ventured forth, testing the limits of what she wanted from me. I pulled her away just enough for my hand to slip between us, palm pressing into the soft curve of her breast. Her breathing gave way to sighs, and her head tilted slightly, a silent plea to kiss her deeper. I gave her that and more, resting my other hand on her hip and digging my fingers into her soft ass as I pulled her close to me.

Only as I felt my crotch pressing back against me did I realize just how hard I was.

She pulled away from my lips and let out a low whimper which subsided only as she sunk her lower lip between her teeth. Her eyelids slowly fluttered open, and her eyes were dark with lust, an almost-pitch black desire forming in her gut. She eyed me over for a few seconds, chest rising and falling against my hand as she took deep breaths, and her hands slithered around my shoulders and to my tie.

A few failed tugs later, and she moved her hands around to unclip it.

As she threw my bow tie aside, I brought my hand up her back, fingertips running up her spine in an attempt to find her zipper. It didn't take too long for me to find it, resting at the middle of her back, and I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger, slowly pulling it down its track until it rested at the middle of her back.

Iva took a few steps backward, into the main area of my apartment, and shrugged, letting gravity do the rest of the work.

I had to take a few breaths as I reveled in the sight in front of me, her smooth, creamy skin revealed to me. Black lace covered the entirety of her bra, floral patterns decorating her small chest that filled the piece of lingerie completely. Lower down, though, my eyes ended up glued to her crotch; not only were her panties adorned with the same kind of lace, but there was a small, sheer triangle right above her crotch, teasing me with the knowledge that she had shaved every bit of her body before I we went on this date. Even throughout the winter, the only difference between how she looked in her bikini pic and now was that she was much lighter.

Several steps later, I was against her again, my lips pressed up hungrily against hers, tongue slipping deep into the confines of her mouth. I wanted to thank her for letting me indulge in that sight, and my bulge pressing against her, harder than it had been before, was the gift I felt most eager to give her. Her tongue swirling around mine was her sign of approval, and her fingers reaching for my buttons was her daring me to give it to her.

She pulled away from the kiss not long after and we shared deep, heavy huffs. Pulling the middle of my shirt open like a curtain, Iva slowly kissed down my cheek and jawline. She could feel my hammering pulse and the groan she brought out of me as she suckled on my throat, and she followed her hands down my body until the only button left was shielded by my belt, on my slacks.

It was only when I looked down and saw her fiddling with my belt that I realized what she was doing.

"Wait, Iva, you don't need to if you don't want to." It wasn't that I didn't want to have her do it; I just wanted to let her know that all that's happened was good enough for me, and that I wanted to make sure to be careful with her.

Iva looked up with a questioning look as she pulled the belt off of me and she threw it aside. She shook her head as she rested herself on her haunches, sitting down on her heels while her fingers undid my button. She didn't say a single word as she pulled my pants to my ankles, and as much as she tried to keep her composure as my boxers came off, her eyes widened at the sight of my cock pointed right at her.

She backed up a bit before leaning in, resting one hand on my hip and the other on my base. She brought her mouth to it and gave me one slow lick up my tip, leaving me shivering and ready for her next move.

Then her lips wrapped around me, and disproved every single thought that I had about her.

I didn't expect her mouth to feel so deliciously soft around me as she slowly took inch after inch. I didn't expect her tongue to press me up and make herself feel so tight around my cock even with how thinly her lips wrapped around me. I didn't expect her to push so far down at first, taking every inch she could until my tip hit the back of her mouth. I tensed up in pure pleasure as she took me at first, eyes closed shut.

When I opened them, I didn't expect to see a slightly competitive glimmer in her eye. It was almost as if she was asking if I was going to cum already, the kind of bravado that let me know that this wasn't her first rodeo, and that she was going to pull out all the stops in the hopes that I'd help her forget that this was all a rebound for her.

And that meant surviving through her head.

Her head thrust back and forth, taking in the few inches that she could manage and coating me in her saliva. It left the front of my cock shimmering, ending with just a ring of light pink residue that came from her lip gloss. Her rocks were slow at first, her tongue taking her sweet time in feeling up my dick. She even pushed her hips up off her haunches, slowly swaying her hips back and forth, trying to tease me further.

The unrelenting warmth of her mouth around me was difficult enough, but the mix of moans sending shivers through my balls and the wet sounds that came from her made things even tougher. She'd even push just a bit further, her mouth tightening around me as she triggered her gag reflex. It took everything in my power to keep looking down at her, and one hand had already found itself on top of her head, running along her scalp in a bid to keep her going.

Her lips tightened around my cock as she tried to smile as she looked up at me with slightly flushed eyes before returning to work, taking her sweet time in running her tongue along the veins on my underside.

Her pace stayed about the same, but it was difficult to grow used to it. I was hard as a rock, throbbing inside of her mouth, and she took it as a mark of pride, humming delightfully around me. I groaned aloud, digging my fingers into her locks as much as I could. It was impossible to describe how great her mouth felt, and the near-vacuum suction that she was giving throughout. It didn't feel like things could get any better.

She pulled away not long after, giving me a moment to breathe, and a smirk was plastered on her lips, along with a few strands of saliva connecting herself to my dick. "You should have seen yourself while I was doing that. It's not often I find someone who can handle me for this long." Her smirk grew larger for a few seconds, and her hand took her mouth's position during that time, letting her feel how hard I was while she smeared her saliva along my cock.

Not long after, her lips were back around my cock, her mouth's thrusts going just a bit faster as she focused on my cock. We traded moans and groans, hers punctuated by the occasional retch as she pushed herself just a bit too much and her mouth tightened around me like a vice. I was sure my hand was gripping tighter on her hair, though. My vision was already starting to grow hazy, and the sounds of her sucking me off grew slightly duller. I was getting incredibly close to blowing my load, and she was still in her lingerie.

As if she knew, though, she pulled off of me, a loud pop bringing a halt to the sounds of her sucking on my cock. We spent the next few seconds breathing deeply, recovering from the blowjob in our respective ways, and she stood up.

"Where's the bedroom?" She asked.

Even though I led her to the bedroom, I knew that she was dragging me on an invisible leash of her own, the promise of her head being like that filling my mind with thoughts of how she felt elsewhere.

Once I opened the door, she sashayed over to the bed, but not before telling me to stay put for a second. Seeing the smirk on her lips, I knew exactly what she was thinking of, and I knew that I was going to enjoy it.

She turned around and sat down on the bed, letting out a soft huff as her rear hit the mattress. My eyes followed her hands not long afterwards, starting from her hips and slowly traveling up her body, deft fingertips giving me a tour up her waist and to her breasts. A few seconds of tracing the lace adornments of her bra gave way to her hands running along its strap until they were behind her back.

A second later, and her bra was tossed aside. She brought her hands to the mattress behind her and jutted her chest out, each of them a perfect handful and dotted with a small, but perky, dark brown nipple. My mouth watered at the sight of each of them, and I wanted to suckle on them, but as I took my first step towards her, her expression shifted. I had to wait for her tease to end before looming over her.

She fell back onto the bed and lifted her hips as her fingers slowly moved down to her waist, finding the waistband of her panties. Taking hold, she inched them down, scooting it down one leg before the other repeatedly before it reached her knees.

Kicking her panties off one of her legs, she spread her legs, showing her pussy, bare and pink, glistening with her juices. She brought a hand to it, one finger on each side, and spread them, exposing her tight holes and her flushed clit, aching for something to fit inside of her. My hand was on my cock, moving back and forth at the sight and, as time passed, the faint scent of her sex.

To tease me further, she stuck two fingers into her entrance and let me see how tightly it clung to her. She moved slowly, and as she pulled away, I could see her pussy gripping onto her digits. Her other hand found her breast and she cupped it, letting out soft huffs as she fingered herself. In the corner of my eye I could see her smirk, as if daring me to take her for as long as I could, or wondering just how long I could stand watching her play with herself.

In no time I was over her, with my hands right above her thigh highs, spreading her legs open as I pressed my tip against her pussy. Her eyes grew wide with excitement for the moments she was airborne, even if all I was doing was bringing her to the center of the bed so I could get onto the mattress with her.

Soon enough, I was on top of her with my cocktip pressed against her tight hole, and I thrust forward, sinking myself into her and stretching her pussy out. Tight didn't even begin to describe it; it felt like I could feel her elevated heartbeat as she moaned, loudly and crudely, as I stretched her out, filling her to the limit with my cock. My entire body grew tense again as I gave her every inch of my cock, trying my best not to cum. I sunk myself inside of her all the way, and her hands found my shoulders, digging her fingernails into me deep enough to leave marks.

"Fuck," I groaned out as I stayed there for a few seconds, huffing as my cock tried its best to get used to her hole. My knuckles were white as my fingers dug into her soft, smooth thighs, and I looked into her eyes, which were mixed with deep lust and that challenging air that she had when she first wrapped her lips around me.

"You feel so big..." she said before pushing forward as much as she could so she could whisper in my ear. "And don't worry, I have an IUD in, so go as wild as you want."

She was challenging me to make her forget about her asshole of an ex-boyfriend, and with a pussy like this, I was hellbent on making her forget what day it was. A slow and teasing rock of her hips sealed the deal, as did her nibbling on her lower lip.

I brought my hands to her shoulders, pulled my hips back, and began.

With my first few thrusts, I got used to how tight she was, her pussy clinging around my cock whenever I pulled back. The resistance made me slow, even as the warmth of her pussy coated me, lubing me up to take her harder. Every time I bottomed out I was met with a groan, her tiny body pushing into the bed. Her hands reached up, grasping onto one of the pillows for some sort of support.

Her breaths were heavy and heated, fueling me to pick up my pace, even if I wasn't adjusted to her tightness yet. I had to be careful; she had brought me to the precipice once and I could feel it building up again, ready to release as irresponsibly as my thrusts, and I groaned out roars of frustration. She replied in kind by rolling her hips against mine, stirring my cock around as if asking if I was going to cum already.

I leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, hungrily digging my tongue into her mouth and licking hers. I wasn't going to be taken out so easily; this date sure as hell wasn't going to end with a whimper.

I slowed down, getting used to the feeling of her pussy clamped around me. I had to be slow, the mounting frustration we shared going straight into how our tongues tangled. She smacked mine around in protest, letting out huffs with every pull of my hips, but when I plunged into her, my tongue took advantage of her shivering body. She wanted this just as much as I did.

It was hard to get used to Iva around me. Her tightness was one thing, but every pause she retaliated, wondering if it was all I had; even if she huffed and moaned more into the kiss, she brought up as much of a fight as she could. I broke away from the kiss, letting myself take in the sight of her, completely naked, with a light sheen of sweat coating her, and as my eyes traveled downward, her pussy quivering as it was stretched thinly around my cock, struggling just as much as I was to keep her composure.

I was hellbent on seeing her break her composure first.