Kindling for the Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a few more thrusts, I finally found a pace, one that left her moaning with each push inside of her. Her lips fell open, taking in deep breaths that made her chest rise and fall. One of my hands moved down to cup her breast, and as my palm grazed her nipple, she gasped and clenched tightly around me. I paused for a moment, yielding to her tight walls, but my smirk grew as I found another of her weak spots. Cupping her, my palm ground into her, and her whines grew louder and higher in pitch.

"Fuck..." she whimpered out as she threw the pillow aside and grabbed onto my bedsheets, digging her knuckles into it. I could feel her trying to push her hips up against mine, but my hips smacking against hers kept her grounded, pounding down any sort of resistance she could have had. Her eyes momentarily lost focus, and I throbbed as she clenched tightly around my cock. I squeezed at her tit, renewing the cycle of throbs and clenches.

Her whimpers grew louder and less organized, her obscenities slurring from the deluge of lust coursing through her. My lips found hers again, and she immediately parted hers, not just to yield to my tongue, but to let me indulge in her moans further.

Control had finally paid off as I grew comfortable plowing her tight hole, my hips slamming into hers and punctuating the wet squelches of her pussy with my hips clapping her inner thighs. The slight bit of rebellion in her eyes had been gone, as when I pulled away from her lips, her eyes fluttered open, staring into the back of her head.

"Fuck, you feel so good..."

"God, you're so tight," I groaned back. The more I looked at her, the more I felt myself descending further; although I had maintained some level of control, I could feel it slipping away, and the hunger that I felt to plunge into her had now intermingled with being used to how she felt as she squirmed and squeezed my cock tightly, screaming out her first orgasm and forcing me to halt my thrusts for half a minute. Her tiny, tight body milking me for all my worth wasn't enough; I wanted her to feel intoxicated by these afterglows, more than the half-glass of wine could have ever done.

I was hellbent on making this the most intoxicating part of her night.

I needed more, and I could tell in the moments where her eyes could focus on mine that she wanted more, the slight curve in her agape lips, the aching moans, and her knuckles squeezing my bedsheets a ghastly white. I couldn't keep fucking her in this position to get what we both wanted, and I pulled myself out of her, her whimper immediately following the soft pop of my cock pulling out of her tight pussy.

Just looking at my cock, its tip red and coated with a mixture of precum and her juices that still connected me to her pussy, made me pulse. One of her hands left the bedsheets and traveled down her body, where it sank down between her legs so her fingers could toggle with her clit so she could relieve herself somewhat. My hands reached down to her ass, cupping each cheek with one hand and feeling it overflow between my fingers. I slowly lifted her up, and I got onto my knees.

The moment my cock pressed against her pussy, she grabbed onto it and gave it a slow stroke before lining me up with her entrance. I pushed down and filled her tight cunt again, indulging in how she squeezed so tightly around me.

Her feet found the mattress and her toes curled as she let out a high-pitched squeal. As I pulled back, she had one plea: "right there..."

And right there I hit repeatedly as I pounded her, gravity doing a good amount of the work as my hips clapped into hers. My bed frame squeaked at the impact, and her hand found her lips, cleaning the juices that collected on her fingertips from rubbing herself before grabbing onto the sheets a few inches above.

It didn't take too long for her head to be level with her hands at this position, and I didn't mind shuffling forward until her back was pressed against the headboard.

In desperation, she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me and her ass back to the bed, but it mattered little. I could feel the tension inside of her, her cunt tightly squeezing me. I leaned in for one more kiss, and as she reciprocated, I had my first taste of her juices; if there were ever a second date, I would undoubtedly eat her out until she came several times. Just the thought of her pussy clenching made me throb, my body growing more tense.

The ringing in my ears grew louder, clouding my hearing, but her orgasmic screams still rang clear.

Her pussy clenched tightly around me, bringing my rampant thrusts to a near halt. Not even the lubrication of her pussy was enough to keep me going. It was like a vice grip holding onto me, rippling around me and massaging every single sensitive spot one after another. It was heavenly, and I bottomed out inside of her, grasping onto her ass for dear life hoping that I had just enough energy not to cum.

As it turned out, I didn't have enough energy; I had almost enough to make it to the end.

As her eyes fluttered open as she basked in her first afterglow, I came, my cock violently convulsing and releasing a hot torrent of my cum. I was entirely tense, the only thing I could feel being my cock inside of her twitching walls, grasping tightly and taking in every last droplet of cum. As I looked at my blurry, star-studded ceiling, I groaned out as she took my cum, and as my prick stopped pulsing inside of her, I pulled out, semi-erect.

I leaned in so we were eye to eye again, and we shared another kiss, one much more languid than the ones before it. We meshed slowly, and my body pressed up against hers, enjoying her warmth and the sweat that covered her body. My mind was foggy, and all that I knew was I wanted to keep kissing her.

And then Iva pulled away. "That was amazing..." she huffed.

"You weren't that bad yourself, you know," I teased.

She pecked my lips before letting out a teasing, "I know."

I pulled my hands away from her ass just so I could teasingly smack the back of one of her thighs, which was still wrapped around me.

A few moments of silence filled the air as we searched for words after that. The night was, in terms of how dates were supposed to go, over. The dinner was done, and the post-dinner shenanigans were over. Now, we were just taking a breather and trying to find the right words to describe what just happened, although I wouldn't have minded basking for awhile, cuddling in a sweaty, naked heap.

Iva, however, wanted more, and I didn't know how much more I wanted until her hand grasped onto my cock, slowly stroking me back to full mast. Her lips curling up into a small, giddy smirk didn't help matters at all. Through the fog of my afterglow I could already feel the horniness starting to overwhelm me again; wasn't Valentine's Day sex supposed to be more akin to making love? According to the dark gaze in her eyes, Iva didn't care either way; she just wanted to fuck, and I was happy to provide.

It didn't take too long for our kisses to shift from languid to hungry, and for the second course of each other to begin. Tongues tangled hungrily as she combed her fingers through my sweaty hair. My hands ran along her curves, thumbs brushing against her front and grazing against her nipples whenever I found her breasts. It didn't take too long for me to find myself on my back with her chest pressed against mine, her thighs straddling my hips, and her lips eagerly pressed against mine.

Once she pulled away, though, I was able to get a sight of her that immediately hardened me further than I thought possible after my first climax of the night.

Iva sat tall on top of me, her flushed body glistening underneath the light of the ceiling fan. Her breasts rose and fell from the exertion of our prior fuck, rivulets of sweat falling from her nipples and landing on my abs. Looking further down, I could see the dribbles of white that fell onto my thighs, and the warmth of her pussy coated my underside.

Within a few rocks, I could see my cum against the underside of my tip, and as much as she had said that I didn't need to worry, there was a moment of realization as to what I just did. This was a Valentine's Day thing; we didn't know each other until a few days ago and I didn't even get her chocolate and roses. She didn't want either of them, so was it even fair to bestow upon her a creampie?

Those worries all melted away as she lifted her hips and sunk me deep inside of her tight pussy. She wanted another, and I relaxed as much as I could, letting her get to work.

The moment her hips shifted against me, I gripped onto the sheets behind me. Her hips moved in slow circles, stirring my cock around her tight insides. I could feel every shift of her body weight, and my prick pulsed, already spewing a dollop of precum as a means of surrendering. My tenseness was in direct contrast to Iva's expression, one of her hands reaching behind her head so she could undo the low ponytail and let free her thick, sweaty locks. She brought both of her hands to her hair as she rocked her hips back and forth, splaying it out as best as she could, all while keeping her gaze on me, loving every shift of my expression.

I was hellbent on not lasting half a minute.

As she found her rhythm with rocking against me, she leaned forward, pressing her clit against my lower abs. I could feel it pulsing as she dragged it, a heavy, heated moan passing from her lips as she fluttered her eyes closed. The slow circular motions ceased and in their place she moved forward and back, getting as much mileage as she could for her clit.

She huffed something to herself, but before I could ask what she said, she slowly lifted herself off her haunches, leaving only my tip inside of her before she fell back down and impaled herself with my cock. I groaned as her body weight hit my hips, my cock suffocating in her tight, wet heat, and she gasped in kind, one of her hands leaving her hair and finding my shoulder for the sake of stability.

From there, she started riding, bouncing on me as best as she could.

I indulged in the sight of her bounces, her soft curves jiggling slightly with every impact. I languished in the way her pussy felt around me whenever she bottomed out, tightening as her clit pressed up against my crotch. Her moans were divine whenever she let them leak out, trying her best to find a rhythm that she was confident with even as her legs sometimes gave way as she moved up, a remnant from when I was fucking her.

She soon found a rhythm between rocking and bouncing, one that left me on my toes guessing what she would be doing next, and she leaned in, putting more weight on my shoulder as she slowly sped up, the claps of her ass against my lap growing slightly louder.

Through it all, she looked so delicious, every drop of sweat that dribbled down her toned body, the way her abs flexed whenever she picked herself up, her smooth legs tensing up with her abs. She worked herself over and just the sight of her riding was just as erotic as it felt.

And I was hellbent on letting her know that, too.

I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into me, leaning as forward as I could so my lips could land right between her breasts. I pressed kiss after kiss on her cleavage, earning me mumbles and uneven thrusts upward. Her breathing grew arrhythmic, and I swore I could feel her hammering pulse. I swirled my tongue between the cleft of her breasts, enjoying her taste and rapturous moans.

"Fuck, that's so hot..." Iva managed as I kissed along the inner curve of her left breast and traced the trail between each kiss with my tongue, hungrily taking in her flavor and shape before my lips found her nipple. Wrapping my lips around it, my tongue battered it in saliva, and with every flick, I could feel her pussy clenching tighter around me. I simply looked up in response and moaned against her breast, one of my hands reaching for her other breast to cup it and grind her nipple against my palm.

Iva's pace picked up just a bit more, slamming her hips into mine as much as she could. Her legs were giving up only a few inches up, leaving me to thrust into the deepest parts of her pussy repeatedly. My thighs tensed up as she picked up the pace in vain, trying her best to get as high as she could before slamming against me. My cock pulsed, leaking out ample precum the more she tried, until she ended up pressing her hips against mine, rolling her clit against my body as the last thing she could possibly do.

I brought my hands to her waist, saw the inches between my thumbs, and picked her up a few inches, supporting her before I gave her help in the form of my hips slamming violently into hers. Whatever consternation she felt was immediately melted as my hips met hers midair.

I hammered, putting every bit of force I could into it. My ass kept crashing into the bed as I relaxed, only for them to clap against her so the cycle could repeat. I groaned into the fucking, and her hands slowly moved up and down her body, not needing to use them to support herself anymore.

What eventually got me off was her wiggling her hips as I kept slamming into her. I bottomed out and she fell to the bed with me as I came for the second time that night. She came in tandem, milking my cock of every drop she possibly could, as much as I would have wanted to do more with it. Not that I even knew what was going on there; all I felt was her cunt squeezing my cock while I came.

The next thing I knew, she was beside me, her legs wrapped around one of my thighs and her fingers running up and down my chest. Slowly, I extended an arm and wrapped it around her, fingers resting against the side of her breast.

She panted softly as she pressed her lips against my cheek, happy to see that I was awake.

"Once again," she said, "that felt great."

"No kidding," I huffed. Words were hard to think of through the afterglow, and seeing Iva's smile as she looked up at me while she rested her cheek against my chest made it even more difficult. "Not really much of a Valentine's Day date, though, huh?"

She shrugged. "I think it counts. We did go to dinner together, right?"

"I guess," I replied, bringing my hand over her body so I could comb some of her hair with my fingers. "It seems more like something for lovers than, well..."

"Friends with benefits?" She piped up, her tone nonchalant and at complete odds with how it felt like I couldn't use my tongue to talk. "I mean, boyfriend does end with friend, you know." Her smile grew cheeky, and the weirdness started to subside.

"I mean, if you're willing to do this again, I wouldn't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind at all," she remarked, running a hand down my side. "You're fun to be around, and I think you'd like my friends, too. Let's just keep this," I shivered as she ran her fingers along my underside, "a secret between you and me, though."

"Of course," I said. "Maybe something could come out of this, and if it doesn't, hey, at least we had fun, right?"

Iva nuzzled closer to me and planted a gentle kiss against my chest. "I certainly did."

We cuddled for what felt like a few hours with barely any words shared, simply enjoying each other's company. There were shared glances, the occasional rub of a hand along my abs or one grazing the side of her chest, tangling legs as we grew more comfortable in the embrace. Her cheeks grew more flushed pink the longer we rested, and it was one of the cutest things that I ever saw. I basked in her warmth, the tone of her sighs, the smell of her hair, how she felt against my body; it was heavenly.

It was only when she turned and saw the time on the nightstand that she pulled away, saying that she needed to get back to her dorm and get ready for tomorrow.

We slipped out of opposite sides of the bed and reached for whatever bits of clothes we needed, with her grabbing her lingerie and myself my discarded boxers. As we shuffled around, I couldn't help but steal a few glances from her, including catching the sight of her thighs, rivulets of white coating the insides that made my boxers tent. Iva caught me staring as she put her bra on, and she walked over to me to pull me into a quick kiss, one complete with her reaching down and grazing her palm against my clothed cock.

I gave her a quick spank and she huffed in my mouth, as if to complain that we couldn't get it on one final time because she needed to go.

We threw the rest of our clothes on and drove over to her dorms, where once we arrived, she kissed me before saying her final goodbye for the night.

**

I looked at my Tinder profile with consternation.

I had muted the app since I had started talking with Iva, and seeing that there were several matches when I first opened it up didn't really do anything. It would have been something had I not met her, but the line of faces that I saw had absolutely no competition with her. It really felt like I didn't need the app anymore.

That was cemented when I saw a new notification pop up from Snapchat.

Iva Nakano

Next to it was a purple square. I dropped Tinder and immediately went to the app to see what she had sent me.

It started off as a video of her wearing a university sweatshirt and a dark skirt that fell to her mid-thighs in the middle of her bedroom. The camera was near the ground, looking up, and as she twirled, her skirt lifted, showcasing that creamy skin that I had gotten so used to last Valentine's Day. She paused her twirl facing away from the camera and bent over, showcasing not just a lack of panties--which was enough for my heart to skip a beat--but I swore I could see the glimmer of a gem between her ass cheeks, which she emphasized as she pulled the bottom of her skirt up and spread them. An amethyst plug stared me down right above the caption.

you free tonight?

I replayed the video just to make sure I saw what I saw, and once it was over, I typed up a quick reply.

i'll be there soon

After closing the app, I deleted Tinder off my phone. It might have gotten me a Valentine's Day date, but I didn't need it anymore.