All Comments on 'Kindred Spirits'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 5 years ago
This is you at your most authentic!

One thing to note though: Near the bottom of page 3 you say Dawn and you meant Gail. Literotica doesn't really make it easy to edit, but it's possible.

Otherwise...

THIS content is what drew me to your stories in the first place. Although I'm a dyed in the wool lesbian, this is your most authentic self here--this and Nurse May! The story is poignant and wistful--the storytelling is fantastically whimsical and comical and you really make me care about your characters.

My wife is 62... I appreciate the fact you don't engage in cartoonish descriptions of an older woman's body. You're pretty spot-on down to the frost on the bush. I like that you're authentic with the messy and awkward side of virginal sex as well as the patience an older woman can have with experience.

Can't wait to read what you have next!!

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Gym Teacher!

Thanks for the kind words and for noticing what I had hoped no one would. I saw it when the story came up on the site (so much easier to see things like that there) and cringed. You're correct about the literotica editing process. I've done it before because I'm a bit anal that way, but it is not easy and besides, over 90% of the reads a story gets come in the first few days so... Anyway thanks for the "Dawn" catch (which is the actual name of the woman I based this fiction on.)

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks and a word

Many thanks for the notes and posted comments. I have been alerted to an error regarding a name by a magnificent author/artist. I have submitted a corrected version but that takes time so - forgive the blunder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hair

Since you have an interest on hair, could our young man here have the ""beginnings" of hair on his sexy chest?

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was wonderful

One of your very best in my opinion. The characters felt very real. Thanks. Merry Christmas.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Good story

Transported me into the story. Thanks for sharing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Growing up isn't easy...

but gaining a friend is. Obviously, Gail enjoyed spending time with Elliot and he, in turn, found her to be an intimate friend. Elliot undoubtedly found himself smiling a lot as he returned home after losing his virginity.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 5 years ago
No worries!

I too am going through the process of editing two of my stories for typos/issues. Yes, Literotica has a rather convoluted process for making corrections. Somehow this should be easier for users to make changes instantly, but I'm not a computer person so I don't really know how they would do it.

But yes, just so you know, You're definitely not alone when this happens LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An older lover.

I was 27 when I became sexually involved with a 54 year old woman at my office building. ( Also a redhead, but large breasted with a very sexual air about her). She was sort of a surrogate mom and was wanting to introduce me to her daughter. I'd do chores around her house on weekends and she would cut my hair about once a month. I'm wearing shorts and she's wearing a front zippered housecoat during a haircut . I can see her nipples through the cloth and I'm trying to hide my erection with no success. Later in the week , she call's me and seduces me. Fond memories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely well written and plausible. Thank you!

I noted one small typo at " Standing up, her breasts hung down just as they hand when she was bent over."

texlootexloo7 months ago

Lovely story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous