Kindred Spirits

Story Info
A chance encounter between two strangers.
1.6k words
4.23
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live our lives one second at a time, moment to moment, not by years. Occasionally we encounter moments that lift us out of our ordinary lives, moments that make us believe in magic. The kind of magic that happens when kindred souls meet across time and space. The kind of moments that make life worth living. Although these moments are fleeting, the memories last a lifetime. They are sure to leave a glimmer of joy in our eyes long after they pass, and life returns to its daily grind.

I was in Austin, Texas with my boss and two colleagues for a business conference in June 2023, when I had the pleasure to enjoy such a moment. We arrived in Austin two days prior and during those days we had enjoyed the conference and the nightlife. I was looking forward to the networking mixer that would wrap up the action-packed day and I was unaware of the handsome stranger that had been eyeing me throughout the day. Looking back, I don't know how I had missed him, he was just my type; tall, well-build with an air of authority and sophistication. He was a bit older than I, but I would not have guessed. The age difference worked in his advantage; he had learned the many ways in which a man can please a woman.

It had been a busy day full of workshops and networking opportunities and now it was time to join the after party. I didn't have time to freshen up before leaving for the event, I quickly pulled my hair up and refreshed my lipstick and then we were off. I felt confident that the outfit I wore during the day would be suitable for the event. I was wearing a flattering fitted top and a pencil skirt that showcased my legs in a modest and professionally sexy manner. I considered myself ready for whatever the night would bring......

I was unaware that my handsome stranger was still watching me, waiting for an opportunity to connect. The party was held at a unique speak easy and I enjoyed the life music, the roof top patio and one too many drinks. As my party moved through the different areas of the bar I noticed his eyes on me. It was an unmistakable draw and it felt like we locked eyes for an eternity. I moved on with my colleagues but couldn't forget the handsome stranger and the effect he had on me.

We continued to mix and mingle and explore all the bar had to offer for a while longer when I suddenly found my path crossed by my handsome new friend. He focused in on me until our eyes met and this time his honest smile was intense. More like the seduction of Prince Vlad aka Dracula, "See me.....See me, now......" I could not resist.

He said, "You know the fact that we keep crossing paths, something's 'bout to happen between us." I kept my focus on him, matched the intensity of the encounter, and stated, "I'm intrigued."

That was the encounter that set the entire poetic connection between us off! Perhaps another hour passed until I suddenly found myself alone. A little tipsy and intrigued by the memory of our meeting, I left to find him. As I walked up the stairs I saw him walk out to the stairwell. I said, "I was just coming to look for you' and he returned with "I was looking for you too".

From that point everything became quite seamless. He led me up to the rooftop bar, away from the music. We needed to be able to talk, not yell like two beautiful people hard of hearing.

The energy between us was undeniable as we introduced ourselves for the first time. We discovered things we had not noticed from afar; he enjoyed my European accent and I realized he was even better looking up close. We were soon holding hands and I asked him for a vodka soda. I was feeling tipsy, bold and I couldn't resist the pull of primal lust that was taking hold of me.

As he handed me my drink, I told him, "I'm not one for much small talk. I like you, you are a handsome man and I want to fuck you...... Do you want to fuck me?" My brazen question took the thinking parts out of him, and his response was "Yes, of course, I like direct and to the point." (Matching my big smile).

We walked to the sofa to have a seat, from that point forward over the next hours, we kissed continuously and when we paused, we immediately started talking about how much we wanted to fuck one another, where (his hotel or mine) and what we wanted to do to one another.

At this time, I stepped the game up a level. I asked him if he knew how wet I was for him. I reached for his right hand, guided it under my skirt, past my thong and inside my hot moist pussy. I asked if he liked my wet pussy and he responded by to going to work. He skillfully spread my lips and inserted his 3 fingers inside getting covered in my luscious crème.

In my tipsy state, I would occasionally lay back in ecstasy, but he would pull me back up to protect us from onlookers. I began to fondle his hard throbbing cock through his pants which was setting him off to another level.

When I requested another drink he went to the bar, licking and smelling his fingers on the way. I never drank it because he kept me too busy. By the time the rooftop bar closed it was time for the ultimate showdown......Erotic Consummation.......

The time for talk and foreplay was coming to an end. We left the club and got on the bus where I had to negotiate my way past a colleague sitting at the front of the bus. We sat down together and resisted the urge to kiss, we just smiled and quietly held hands, there was no need to bring others into the situation.

Once we arrived at my room, I used the restroom and returned to find him stripped down to his boxer briefs. I quickly removed my top and he helped me out of my pencil skirt. We kissed our way over to the bed, removed the underwear and the passion began with me being vigorously pussy tasted on my back. We turned into a 69 with led to intense oral and rimming. I took his big, thick cock so deep in my mouth that I choked and curled his toes.

We started our penetration with me on top, passionately kissing, talking so incredibly sexy dirty. It was obvious that we were both very much in tune with our bodies and how to please each other and ourselves. We were very verbal most of the night, letting our intentions be heard and how much it was pleasing us. It was missionary when he penetrated my ass with his fingers, two to be exact, and he realized that I loved anal. So, we went there.

To describe our anal.....Generous, slow, deep, erotic, sensual, caring, paced, and never aggressive. He made me cum so good....and the level of ecstasy was mind blowing for both of us.

This opened us up for the next level of aggressive foreplay. Kinky and lusty, a connection so rare and primal. During this time, our oral was more intense, I was probing his ass deep while licking and sucking his balls.... He's jerking himself off looking to cum all over my face, while with the other hand fingering my moist opened asshole, tasting it on his fingers and periodically giving me a good spank. The talk was dirtier, it was animalistic and pornographic.

This led to a calmer time where would we cuddle, talk about how much we enjoyed our incredible time, speak of the future and sweet, loving, soft penetration on our sides.... Some would call it pillow talk, we were there, we were present and respectful of our time together.

Our time was coming to an ending due to travel schedules, but would there be potential of another engagement? It would certainly have to be planned due to our existence in this vast world. It was worth the discussion for certain but before we could discuss, I made a request for more anal for the road, a request he would not deny.....

This time, I had a mission and brought out the pocket vibrator I had packed along in expectation of lonely nights. To prepare me for the second time, he turned me over and rimmed my ass with skills I had not experienced before. It was deep, it was extremely sensual, and it was literally the maximum distance his tongue could travel up my ass. I was cumming over and over during that incredible anal exploration.

We departed after that crescendo but before he left to catch his flight he wrote his phone number on a piece of paper so that we could keep in touch. I left his number in my room, checked out and went downstairs for breakfast. Over coffee I changed my mind, this was no ordinary one-night stand......

I went to the front desk and asked for another room key, when I entered the room the surprised cleaning lady informed me that she had just emptied the waste basket. I explained that I lost a very important phone number, and she helped me retrieve it from the garbage bin (which was otherwise empty).

God willing, I will see him again. But in case we don't meet again in this lifetime, I will never forget the magic of that night. The magic created when kindred spirits meet and release their sexual energy together.