Romantic Date Takes a Turn

Story Info
Depressed girlfriend becomes herself again under the table.
1.4k words
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Friday, in another week in Grand Rapids. Nancy looked at her watch and felt that sense of deadness she'd been feeling lately. Maybe it was her contemplating divorce. Or, perhaps, she wanted to see her new boyfriend more often. But, somehow, for some reason, all of the excitement she once felt in her current marriage, had left her life after 40 years living with Dave.

It was a very hard decision, but she knew the marriage had been on life support for many years now, and she just wanted to file the complaint for divorce and get it over with. Nancy was eager to start her life with Phil, her first love from high school. They met up again online a few years ago, and within a few weeks, both of them knew their hearts were falling back in love. They knew fate had brought them back together. This time...forever! Now, the only bright spots in Nancy's life were her kids, the grandkids, and Phil, but she was a little concerned about his health after the near-fatal car accident, which still affected him.

Lately, whenever they got together, she just wanted them to take the plunge and get married. But, Phil said they should wait a year after her divorce with Dave is final, just so she wouldn't marry him on the rebound. He wanted her feelings to be true and marry him out of deep love, not because she didn't like being single.

Nancy's first ever boyfriend was just as handsome as in high school. In fact, she often escaped her dreary hours by imagining his strong sexy arms and throwing her on the bed, and totally dominating her. She liked his sexy laugh, and him romping half-naked in just his t-shirt and underwear, taunting and teasing her, made her pussy so wet.

Eventually, letting her enjoy all that he offered -- including his fabulously sensual eyes and his brown hair that would frame his face with his piercing blue eyes, he was the perfect playmate, for sure. Nancy really loved how controlling and dominant he was with her during sex. She neede to feel fucked. Used. Spanked. Choked. He even disciplined his wife when a bad little girl, with his hand, belt or paddle.

Maybe it was her. Maybe she just couldn't get really horny until her divorce was final, though. Certainly not like she could when the two of them spent 15 to 20 minutes on her parents steps leading to the driveway. She still remembers how they hugged and kissed so passionately. How Phil couldn't get enough of her dripping pussy. If his hands weren't in her panties, they were playing with her breasts, pulling and twisting her sensitive nipples, making her moan...her cunt ache with desire.

Nancy's thoughts of those nights at her parents home were broken by the beeping of her phone. It was Phil, bright as ever.

"Hi! It's me! Are we still on for tonight?" he asked. "Oh, yeah, sure," Nancy happily responded. But, Phil could tell something wasn't right.

"What's The matter, babe? Something happened?" he asked.

"No, I'm okay. Come get me at eight. We'll go to that place you like with the Alaskan red salmon, okay?"

"Sounds perfect!, sexy lady" he replied.

By eight o'clock, Nancy was sitting in the front seat of the Honda, with Phil driving. They talked about what their week was like. For most of the drive, Nancy was more silent than normal, with the disruption of the silence was the jazz playing softly.

Whatever Phil suspected earlier, he was sure of now. He tried to get her to open up more.

"Hey, did you notice I'm wearing the suit and tie you bought me for my birthday?"

"You know I love that," Nancy smiled weakly.

But he could tell she wasn't herself. She seemed distant and remained that way as they were seated at the restaurant. Normally, he would have sat next to her, cuddling playfully. This time, he chose to sit opposite her, so he could study her face. Looking into her sweet, loving eyes, he quietly touched her hand and whispered, "Are we okay?"

The waiter interrupted the moment, setting down a glass of red wine for Nancy, and a Jack and coke for Phil.

Nancy began sipping her wine."I'm just stressed and tired, babe," she sighed. "I've been under so much pressure, and put so much off with Dave, that I feel totally burned out. I have no time for the grandkids at all, either."

Phil felt a chill run down his spine. Was this Nancy's way of telling him it was over for them?

After nervously playing with them, Phil's car keys suddenly dropped to the floor. "I'll get them," offered Nancy.

"No, I see it," Phil responded, pushing back his chair.

As he bent down under the table, he looked over between Nancy's knees. Drawing a bit closer, he could pick up her scent through her lace bikini thong. He didn't have to think about what to do next. Inching closer to her lap, Phil could practically taste her. Phil knew that he'd have to catch Nancy off guard if he were going to make her feel any better and take her mind off the impending divorce.

As quickly as he could, he nimbly pushed aside the lace and began massaging her pussy with his wet, waiting tongue. Pushing each thigh further to the side, he gently began licking it, feeling her grow wetter and warmer with every stroke.

Nancy's slit was, by now, soaking wet and, damn, did she taste good. He kissed her hole a few times, gently, sucking on her hot, moist clit and pushing up against it with the full force of his tongue. From under the table, he could hear Nancy, moaning, trying to maintain her dignity in front of the rest of the patrons in the restaurant.

Below the linen tablecloth, under the place settings, Phil continued sucking and licking the entire length of her slit, up from the base and running his tongue in swirls around its pulsing lips. He then started chewing on her clit and sucking it and biting it. It was as hard as a bullet by now.

Gracefully slipping his long, heavy fingers into her, he began massaging her while bringing her forward, even closer to his mouth. Swallowing every drop of her slippery warm juice, he reared back his head and began focusing his licking on her swollen, gleaming clit.

Above the table, Nancy was losing control. She tried hard to stare down at the table cloth, but was sure everyone in the restaurant was looking at her. With every deep stroke of Phil's tongue, she could feel her creamy wet warm cunt, drawing him into her. She reached under the table and grabbed the back of his head, holding against her there for a moment, releasing him, and then pulling him toward her again. Under the table, Phil began flicking his tongue faster and harder. His hands glided in and out of her glistening pussy, rubbing against her g-spot, coaxing her to climax.

His left hand slowly inched its way between her legs, touching her asshole, gently fingering around its moistened rim. Just as he thought she couldn't get any wetter, her hips shifted one last time. Phil knew that signal well. She was about to cum -- cum hard.

"Eat me, baby. Eat aaaaaaaall of me. Don't you dare stop."

Nancy could stand it no more. Muffling with her groan, she blurted out right there in the restaurant, "suck on my clit harder, honey. Yes, babe, suck it as hard as you can. Yes, just like that. Now HARDER, Daddy. Fuck, I'm going to cum, babe. Drink every fucking drop of my juice, babe. Here it comes."

As best she could with people all around the table staring at her, Nancy unleashed a full stream of pussy grool across Phil's face and down his throat. Over and over, squirting more and harder...convulsing more with ecstasy each and every time.

Phil couldn't believe the amount she flooded, desperately trying to catch every stream, every drop from her gaping, delicious cunt.

Composing himself under the table, Phil straightened himself up as best he could. He backed out from under the table, catching a glimpse of Nancy's sparkling, smiling eyes. He held up the car keys, and giving her a wink, he exclaimed, "Found 'em."

"This was what the doctor ordered," Nancy thought to herself.

And, for the rest of the night, she was her bubbly self again! She knew it would only be a matter of weeks before she served Dave with the divorce papers. She needed to move on with her life. She needed to be with Phil.

The time had come...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dave's Backdoor Cleaning Services Beth's rear end gets a clean up.in Erotic Couplings
Settle a Bet Dana has to settle a bet between her drunk neighbors.in Group Sex
The BP Club Pt. 01 Rhonda discovers what she has been missing.in Anal
Football Game Fun for Wife Dawn has some fun of her own in the bathroom of the stadium.in Erotic Couplings
February Sucks Eggs February Sucked very large eggs indeed.in Loving Wives
More Stories