All Comments on 'King Cock! Ch. 01'

by dirtyword

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Masterly

This is a powerful piece of porn. In short, Brett King is endowed with an awesome dick. He is a cocksman, because all the attention he gets is attracted by his cock and he likes to feel his power over awestruck and jealous men. So he becomes "sexually direct" and exposes his meat for admiration and worship. In this first chapter there is only eye contact between him and his roommate, no hands jerking or mouths sucking. The result: "Having Eddie admiring my cock makes my blood pump faster and my erection thickens." The swelling to full size is described in beautiful detail. And when Eddie acknowledges "Fuck, that is the biggest fattest cock I have ever seen", the cock explodes. Boom! A real sex monster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let them show off!

It's not surprising when a kid wants to get his dick hard and to expose it for men's approval. To me it's the most natural thing, and we should encourage young dudes to bone up and show off for men. It boosts their confidence like nothing else when someone starts adoring a boy's cock.

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceabout 7 years ago
Great Beginning!

Very, VERY good start! Please be as detailed as this with every step of the conquest since you're so good at it...

johnnyreyjohnnyreyabout 7 years ago
Wow

I would love to be Eddie. And I would surely have been on my knees. I'd even lick up all that man cum. I'm so turned on right now. Wow.

mav1971mav1971over 2 years ago

10 inches is a long cock but 5 inches around isn't really that thick. More 6 inches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous