All Comments on 'King Family Values Ch. 01'

by brianna_0422

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Could've been at least a little longer intro.

Please go on.

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 13 years ago
TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!

This effort was much too brief!! You just reached the key moment then stopped. NOTHING happened. Why should I wait for the second chapter, I got nothing from the first!!!!!!!!!!!

mschack63mschack63almost 13 years ago
SHUT UP Lance

This story is longer than anything you've written. For you to react so rudely means that yes, you did get something from the story. What you got wat a desire for more! The story created that same desire in me and I can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good effort

Definitely keep writing, just try to expand a little more, maybe dialogue and teasing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A "1" Star Because of Length

Not worth reading at this length. Try 5 to 10 times longer, at least!

maryflomaryfloalmost 13 years ago
wow ++++

please cock levi hard....12 pouces

brianna_0422brianna_0422almost 13 years agoAuthor
the author(:

thanks for all the constructive criticism and comments everyone! i'll work on it, definitely. also, i had to stop there because there's a 750 word limit. sorry :( but it continues from here straight off in chapter two, which i've submitted for approval.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: 750 word limit

You might want to elaborate on that. I've seen stories of my greater length here, so that limit is NOT Literotica's.

worshipper622worshipper622almost 13 years ago
Great Potential.............

.............And so far a very good read. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're laying a foundation for a story that shows great promise. For that reason and a definite show of writing talent, I gave you high marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: limit

the limit is a minimum not maximum all stories have to be atleast 750 words long OR longer just no shorter the writer just got lazy and wanted to stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous