All Comments on 'King of Hearts'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great....

Most entertaining, well written..... top rating, thanks.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

I think I have something in my eye! What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is something in the air.

It made my eyes water.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

An excellent Valentine's Day tale! All 5 Stars!

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Touching story. Nicely done.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Just beautiful. Loved it.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Really touching and well done. 5* all the way.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 3 years ago

If you get a chance, you may want to correct the following section so it's less confusing:

"No, I think we should celebrate Erin. We all miss her and—well, I think we should all be together."

"I'll be there, Sam."

"Good. I'll see you then. Bye."

I had struggled over the year after Erica's passing. I felt like a part of me died in that accident as well. At my parents' behest, I saw a shrink for a few months after. It helped a bit but my life will never be the same.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years agoAuthor

I can’t believe I missed that name error. Thanks. Sorry ‘bout that. Thank you all for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

Very lovely story, 5 stars !

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story! It has everything love, hartake, drama, disappointments, a young child's innocence and hope. A Bh76 masterpiece. Good luck with the competition but the ultimate winners are usens your fans and readers!

5 stars and a rare (for me) Favorite.

Cheers

SAGE

Whiskeyandbeer5754Whiskeyandbeer5754over 3 years ago

This is by far the best story I have ever read on this site, hands down. It’s not remotely close. I hope you win. I actually cried.

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 3 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Very well written and enjoyable to read. Thanks.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

I liked it overall but Sam's continued sympathy for Eric pissed me off. I have ended a friendship when he cheated on his wife and left her. I can't comprehend having anything other than animosity towards a rapist.

That was a sour point about Sam and a real downer for the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Awesome

A truly great story ideal for this competition, and this site. Well done. 5 stars.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Ah, for f***k's sake! Damn it, where's the damn tissues. Damn it.

*grumbles*

There they are.

*sniff* *sigh*

5 damn stars. Damn it.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

5 stars, but Eric got off way too easy. >:-(

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

THIS ON IS A WINNER!!! agree with NewOldGuy77 Eric got off way to easy..... Otherwise very good story....

AZTT2AZTT2over 3 years ago

Onion cutting Ninja alert. A very moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good story.

This is really great. It had me burst with tears Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Trying to type through tears, damnit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it, but one additional typo to fix

On Page 3 ==> I walked into the living room and saw him holding Erica's photo with his back to me. He wasn't hugging it like I've seen him do before. He seemed to be talking to it.

Erica didn't die in an accident, Erin did. Erin's wedding picture was what Sam was holding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just WOW!

Excellent story with complete believable characters. You could build a story universe around these people.

I always thought of romance novels as pablum for weak minded ladies missing adventure in their lives...as I sit here crying at this wonderful ending.

TechumsahTechumsahover 3 years ago
Wow

One of the best I have read. Like all your stories characters are believable and complex. Keep up the great writing.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Very good story. Enjoyed it. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
king of hearts

been reading stories for years. this IS the best one i've read yet. keep up the GREAT work!!!

RK52RK52over 3 years ago

A great story. I have been following you from Loving Wives but this is just too good. There aren’t enough stars. Please keep it up.

avengilineavengilineabout 3 years ago

This is too close to invest... But well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Outstanding!

One of your, and Literotica's best.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 3 years ago
WOW, You left me a bit speachless.

Very nicely done love story. KUDOS and a big thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

garbage. One of the worst I've read here. Flat,emotionless.

And determined to make Eric the villain since the start. He didn't do anything wrong,infact she was the one who opened her legs for him. I don't understand exactly how we're supposed to empathize with her. And then the feminist nonsense about "believe all women". Yeah,tell that to Amber Heard. And speaking from experience,never believe any woman. I keep chat records and proof for crazy women like you.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

A really beautiful story, bringing up strong emotions.

It is really difficult for experienced young adults to go without it for extended periods of time so I find that part of the story a bit unrealistic but it still is a beautiful story.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Reading the comments it is clear that you can’t please everyone. I believe this is up there with your best, well written and with enough emotion to keep the reader interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it was great, albeit a little creepy. A twin getting with the twins husband after she died is a little... Odd. I couldn't really read it after the rape thing, the way she just automatically was like yeah okay all good, was... Not great. Not great at all.

Everything before that was good though, first half was well crafted and pretty cute.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Wow, awesome! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice! I loved it!

5+++stars!

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 2 years ago

You asked for a review and here it is! We'll start with the spelling and grammar bits. So far, you have a good grasp on spelling and grammar, so there is lottle to gripe about there. Aside from a few flubs that I spotted, it was well written. On the technical side of things, you did well so kudos to you on that!

For the storytelling aspect, I'd say the story itself was good, if a little rushed. You had some good plot points in there, with the sister winding up with the guy and then the accident. The rape of the friend was a little out of left field, but given who it was that did it, I get it. It was also a means of removing him from the tale so as not to lurk in the background, which does work.

The sex scenes were a little sparse on details and a bit on the short side, but I suppose that it works well for those who enjoy short scenes. As I said, this story did feel like it was to be hustled along a bit fast, but the truly tender moments did make me cry, so you've got that going for it!

All in all, an interesting story, and it wasn't trope heavy as I had initially feared. Keep working on your writing and pusbing yourself to become better and before you know it, you will be! Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful love story. Well written.

5+ stars!

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Well done!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

You gotta stop killing off your Characters, lol. Beautiful story! Even the second time around. Dang Bro, I don't think I've given you ever, anything below that BIG 5! 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY HEART SHAPED STARS! How that for a top rating? lol

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

That was a fantastic story. You did a great job. You had me crying damnit.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful and beautiful romantic story. You write it beautifully. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erica was stupid in her actions with Eric...just a stupid cunt!! A supposedly intelligent but stupid cunt!!

ERIN WAS A BITCH OF A SISTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story however you allowed the rapist Eric to get off so easily and with so little ruin, that's unforgivable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Novote, death easy way out, nothing beyond there.

LOVEslap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bh76 is the "King of Hearts."

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

A great story of love and hope. It was very enriching. Keep up the good work. MtM|

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

After reading this story for the second time, I have to say WOW

I have started reading your Kindle books they are great also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written,, but here and elsewhere on Literotica there are way too many stories in which a problem is resolved by someone being considerate enough to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice, a bit of a cheesy romance, but very well done

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bh76, you need to learn a basic rule about names and capitalization. Names are capitalized. Even names that are derived from simple nouns are capitalized. Examples:

I love you, Mom. Mom is a name and is capitalized.

Give it to my mom. The word mom is not a name and is not capitalized.

Come here, Cuddles. Cuddles is a name and is capitalized.

Hey, Honey, let’s go to the beach. Honey is a name.

The bees make honey. Not a name.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler10 months ago

This was one on the most well written and emotionally charged stories I’ve read on this site. This is an automatic “Favorite”. Reading this made me think about how to find more like this and want to send money to support this effort. I am obviously enthralled and stimulated by this story. Thanks.

Five stars +++++++++++++++++++

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I need a new box of tissues.

TexMan1970TexMan19707 months ago

Heart wrenching story and very well written. I'm not a writer and every time I read one of your stories I am grateful that you are!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think she owed it to her husband to come clean about Eric. But a very small nit to pick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story! 5 stars

6King6King7 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Outstanding treatment of an age old plot device. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories