King of Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erica, my love, will you make us the happiest daddy and daughter in the world and marry me?"

On cue, "Emma said, "Will you be my mommy, Auntie Erica?"

I lost it and started bawling. All I could do was nod my head yes, vigorously.

I walked over to them slowly and she slid the ring on my finger. He stood and kissed me until Emma pulled on my hand.

"Auntie Erica, I have something too."

She handed me a locket and said, "Daddy says you put this one on me."

I opened the locket and had to sit once I saw what it held.

On the left, was a photo of Erin with an inscription on the frame that said, 'Heaven Mommy.' On the right, was a photo of me that said, 'Earth Mommy.'

I clasped the lock around her tiny neck and she held it in her hand. "Did you see Aunty? It has angels on it."

There was a pair of angels on the front of the heart-shaped piece of jewelry.

I smiled and looked up and saw that my parents and Sam were standing behind her smiling.

My mother said, "Erica, we gave him our blessing and meant every word of it. Don't live in Erin's shadow. She's gone and we're so thankful to have you. Be your own woman, wife, and mother. Make new memories and love each other unreservedly."

And that we did. Valentine's Day was never sad for our family again.

Dont forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading!