King of Queens Carrie & Debra

Story Info
Carrie Takes Friends.
6.6k words
4.22
6.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers

Neither Deacon, Doug, Richie, Spence nor Danny noticed the front doorbell ring because the NY Jets were about to score on the Miami Dolphins.

The winner of the game goes to the playoffs and none of the guys were paying much attention to the front door until Carrie walked in from the kitchen.

"Can't you get your lazy ass up to answer the fucking door, Doug?" Carrie scolded her cuckold husband after hearing the doorbell ring a second time.

The tone of her voice somewhat shocked the guys, as they listened to the wife of one of their best friends berate him like that, "Sorry, Car."

Welcoming the Barones into their house, Carrie gave Debra a big hug, while Ray just said hi while brushing past her to join the boys on the couch. The Barones were the last to arrive for the game, and were not on Deacon's party list, but Carrie wanted to do something special for her bull, and secretly invited Mrs. Barone for his pleasure.

This little 'football' party was planned by the girls, Debra and Carrie, not by the guys......at Deacon's request......belay that......at Deacon's command.

Now that he was enjoying total control over Mrs. Heffernan's sexual activities, one of his earliest fantasies, even before he knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her, was that of watching Carrie do all of Doug's friends together at one time. Now, this fantasy was about to become a reality, and came, unknown to him, with an extremely delicious added bonus.

Debra Barone.

Deacon wanted Carrie to plan the party/orgy so he could realize his original fantasy of watching her with his and Doug's friends and even gave her the list of who to invite and told her to use the football game as an excuse for getting everybody together.

"But they're all white!" Carrie cried.

"Yeah? So?"

"They all have tiny little peckers! Tiny little WHITE peckers." Mrs. Heffernan complained.

"You don't know that they all have tiny peckers, but I got one question for you Carrie."

"What's that, Deac?"

"Are you, or are you not, my whore?"

"Yes, lover, you know I am. You know I'll always be your whore and you know I'll do whatever you tell me to do, but, c'mon, these guys all have tiny, little white dicks. I thought you wanted to use me as your black cock whore," she was practically begging.

"Listen Carrie, you need to understand one thing. I'm your bull, and you're my whore, period. You'll do whomever, or WHATever, I tell you to do. Got it?"

"Yeah, I know you are Deac, and I love that, I really do, but white guys, really?"

"Okay, let me put this another way. If you ever question me again, about ANYthing......it's over. Gone, kaput, just like that. I'll take my black cock and you'll never see it again. Then if you want black cock, you're gonna hafta find it yourself, or send that cuckold husband of yours out to get it for you. Understand?

"Now, I'm going to ask you one more time, and ONLY one more time, Mrs. Carrie Heffernan, ARE YOU MY WHORE?"

"Yes, Deac, I AM YOUR WHORE!" Mrs. Heffernan boasted proudly.

Coming to the realization that she was actually happy being Deacon's married white whore, Carrie went about inviting everybody on his list to the football party plus one who wasn't. Debra Barone.

The Jets were having a good year, and Deacon was pleased to see everyone show up for the surprise orgy, until Ray Barone walked in......with his wife.

What the fuck, he thought to himself not expecting Ray to bring Debra, and then caught Carrie winking at him when he looked in her direction and knew that she was up to something. Especially when that wicked smile of hers crossed her lips and she blew him a kiss.

Carrie decided when Deacon first told her he wanted her to do this party, that she would get Debra involved since Ray was on the list. Carrie remembered that Doug told her he initially got the idea for her to be his hotwife from Ray anyhow, so she pretty much expected that Debra would be okay with helping her out with the party. Besides, she had a ton of questions for her good friend Debra.

When Ray quickly joined the boys watching the game, Spence watched as Carrie grabbed Debra's arm and led her upstairs to the Heffernan's bedroom so she could see what Debra had brought with her in the little overnight bag she was carrying. Debra opened up the bag on Carrie and Doug's bed to reveal a sexy little red lingerie outfit. It was a frilly one-piece number that would support Debra's 'girls' up top, and then connected to the skimpy bottom with just a slim piece of material in the front.

Spence wasn't really into football, but he was a big lurker, and whenever Carrie was involved in something, he liked being around her. She was the sexiest thing on earth, and he never passed up the chance to be near her when he could, so, for some strange reason only he knows, he came to the party commando.

"You really are a nasty little slut, aren't you Debra?" Carrie questioned her good friend.

With a sexy look coming over her face, Debra replied, "You don't know the half of it, girlfriend," while pulling her outfit out of the bag and holding it in front of her.

"Oh, well, maybe not everything, but Doug's told me a little about some of things Ray told him about your sex life that's been nagging me, and I've wanted to talk to you about it."

"RAY told Doug about our sex life? That son-of-a-bitch! That little fucking cuck will pay for that! Okay, so what did he tell you?"

"Like the fact that you're Ray's whore, and that you fuck whoever he tells you to."

The bold statement caught Debra by surprise, as she wasn't ready for it and took a moment before responding.

"Oh. That. Well. Yeah, that's partially right. I do fuck a lot of guys, but it's more like Ray is my cuck and I tell him who I want to fuck and then Robert actually makes it happen. In reality, if you wanted to put labels on anybody, Robert is actually my bull, while Ray is my cuck. So, technically, I'm Robert's whore, not Ray's. Convenient for everybody."

"Well, what do you know, we could be fuckin' sisters and don't even know it," Carrie mused.

"What are you talking about?" Debra wanted to know.

"Well, when I put this little football party together, and I asked you to bring a sexy negligee with you, it wasn't my idea. It was my bull's idea."

"YOUR bull? I didn't know you had one."

"Yes, Deacon is my bull. Since Doug told me a little about the extra fun you guys have together, I was wondering if Ray has told you anything about me and Doug?"

"You and Doug? No, he didn't, why? Are you guys doing some kinky stuff, too? And how did Deacon become your bull?"

"Well, since Ray hasn't spilled the beans, or maybe because Doug hasn't told him yet, I might as well spill the beans......I've been fucking other guys, too! Just like you."

"No shit? C'mon, girlfriend, when were you planning on telling me, like, never? Geez, I'm SO disappointed. I thought we were closer than that, Carrie." Debra whined.

"Okay, okay. I know, I was going to tell you, I just never found the right time. I mean, how do you start a conversation about how easy of a lay you've become? OH, hi Debra, guess what I did last night? Fucked three black guys in the pool hall down next to the Mariott.

"So, you see, a conversation like that isn't easy to start, but shit, since it's already happening, let's talk."

"CARRIE!"

Deacon summoned her from downstairs, so she told Debra she'd be right back and bounded down the stairs to her bull.

"Hey, baby, whassup?" he asked, watching her move down on the stairs.

"Huh? Nothing, Deac, just me and Debra doing some girl talk."

"NO, no, no. That's what I'm talking about. Why is she here? Did I not give you a list with names on it?"

"Yeah, baby, you did, and EVERYbody whose name was on the list is here. I just wanted to do something a little special for you and re-create that 'pool table scene' we had from the bar a couple weeks ago.

"Remember when Jessica had me underneath her in a 69 position on the pool table? Doug told me you were watching us so intently, especially when Jessie had her mouth clamped tight on my pussy, and he said you couldn't take your eyes off us, so I thought I'd arrange for it to happen again. This time with Debra.....MRS. Debra Barone.

"I only did this for you, lover. I know you like white wives, so I'm giving you TWO tonight. You'll see, two juicy married white pussies are better than one! You remember, don't you?"

Deac tried to be mad, but since he had his back to the guys watching the game, and Carrie had his balls in her hand, he couldn't.

"OK, girl. I feel ya. Look, I want you to come down during halftime and get your show started. In the meantime, the guys need some more beer and chips."

Carrie didn't have to be told twice, and once she completed her duties of feeding the boys, she returned upstairs to her slutty friend Debra. But she stopped along the way to mix a liter of White Russian cocktails first, taking the concoction upstairs with her.

"Doug told me he wanted me to be a hotwife after he had a conversation with YOUR husband, Ray, who apparently HAS a hotwife. You." Carrie re-started the conversation with Debra.

"Yeah, well, now that the cat's out of the bag, where do I start?

"I guess from the beginning....."

After relating her story to Carrie, with Carrie's jaw hitting the floor a couple of times as Debra related stories about the Barones who didn't have the first name Ray, it was time for Carrie to come clean.

"Girlfriend, we've got a lot to talk about, but my bull wants the show, MY show, to start at halftime and it's getting pretty close, so," Carrie grabbed Debra by the back of her head and pulled her close, sticking her tongue down Debra's throat.

Caught by surprise, it took Debra a moment to respond, but she didn't back away as Carrie thought she might.

Pulling her tongue from Debra's mouth, "I invited you today to be a part of MY party. Are you interested in helping me put on a show?"

This time it was Debra grabbing the back of Carrie's head.

"Let's do this!"

Halftime was almost over, and the boys were rough housing downstairs when Danny suddenly dropped his beer.

"You FUCKING moRON," Doug yelled, but then looked up to see what caused his cousin to drop his beer.

The sound that fuck-me pumps make on bare hardwood floors is unmistakable, even more so when they're coming down a flight of stairs. Add in two sets of pumps instead of just one, well, Danny was the first to notice but by the time the girls reached the fourth step ALL eyes were on them.

Arm-in-arm, Carrie and Debra seductively flowed down the stairs, showing plenty of skin in their sexy lingerie with each step they took, until they reached the bottom.

Carrie was dressed in a black, two-piece, lacy push-up bikini, with a mid-hip length, sheer white robe for initial modesty, while Debra was in a red lacy number. Technically a one piece that covered her boobs up top with a string that tied behind her neck. Then it gathered down the front about 2" wide until it flared out again for her hips. Debra was also wearing a black, slinky, full length sheer robe with red pumps.

"Let the REAL halftime show begin," Carrie announced.

With the second half of the game starting, no one in the Heffernan's house was paying attention. Carrie and Debra separated and went around opposite ends of the sofa to display their wares to the boys in front of the tv.

The only sound to be heard was the announcer, but nobody was paying attention as Carrie and Debra embraced in a full-on, open mouth French kiss!

Doug watched Carrie with another woman on top of a pool table when they visited the club a couple of weeks ago, but Ray had never seen Debra with a woman. He seemed to like it, at least the tent in his pants said he did.

Spencer's little 4' dick was pushing hard against the front of his slacks, while Danny was subtly rubbing the front of his. Ritchie was stepping closer for a better look, while Deacon stepped back to watch the husbands of these two sluts and how they reacted to the embrace happening right in front of them.

As they were embracing, Carrie slipped one of Debra's magnificent boobs out of her top and then planted her lips on it. Playfully biting the nipple at first, and then using her tongue to keep Debra's nipple hard. Rock hard.

Debra liked Carrie's touch so much that she reciprocated in kind, but instead of licking softly, she bit down hard on Carrie's nipple.

"Ouch!

"Oohh, damn that felt good. Bite me again!"

Debra almost drew blood on the second bite, this time on the other tit.

"OUCH!

"Mother fucker that hurt so good," Carrie cried out loud.

She was already wet coming down the stairs with Debra, but now her juices were in high gear and beginning to drip. Debra, who is used to dishing out pain, wasn't far behind.

But the plan wasn't for fornication downstairs, so the girls soon turned their attention to each other's cucks/husbands.

Kneeling before Ray, Carrie undid his belt and zipper, dropping his pants to the floor. Debra was in the same position in front of Doug, kneeling at his feet while searching for his 5" dick inside his 'tighty whiteys'.

"Hey, girlfriend. You couldn't have shared some of this meat with me earlier?"

Carrie was looking over at Debra while holding Ray's somewhat impressive, 7" semi-hard white cock up to her lips.

"That's his problem though, he never really gets FULLY hard anymore," Debra berated her cuck husband, "but when he did, it had a nice curve to it and hit spots inside of me that really worked......sometimes.

She finally found Doug's penis and was able to deep throat him with no problem.

"Is he in?" Carrie asked, making fun of her husband's small reproductive organ.

Ritchie was blatant enough to have unzipped his pants, slowly pulling his cock out, and rubbing it to full length, while Spence had a stain on the front of his pants, not really believing that his ULTIMATE fantasy was about to cum true, if it hadn't already.

Lame-ass Danny was half divided between the game, and what was happening in front of his face. Although, he did have a nice tent in his pants, he was still speechless.

"Whaddya say we move this upstairs," Carrie remarked, standing up and grabbing Ray's cock, leading him up the stairs.

"Right behind ya, girl," Debra shot back, leading Carrie's husband up the stairs by his penis.

Ritchie, Spence and Danny all collectively sighed, "Aahhh, damn." Thinking the show was over and only Ray and Doug were getting lucky.

Then they watched Deacon follow the two married couples up the stairs until he reached the top and turned around.

"Well? What the fuck are you clowns waiting for?" he asked the trio still downstairs with lost puppy dog looks on their pathetic faces. Puppy dogs who just had their favorite brand-new toy taken away from them.

Ritchie didn't have to be told twice. He's had a thing for Carrie ever since he was originally set up with her, not Doug, and has masturbated to some pictures Doug gave him that no one was ever supposed to see.

Not far behind Ritchie, Spence was at the top of the stairs by the time Danny finally decided to say good-bye to the tv and come upstairs to join in.

Deacon's tall frame was blocking the doorway to the bedroom while he watched his whore tie up her friend's husband in a chair, with his pants on the floor and his cock pointing upwards toward the ceiling. On the other side of the Heffernan's marital bed, Debra was just finishing the same chore with Doug.

The girls decided ahead of time that their husbands would be spectators in the beginning, and then would be untied and allowed to participate when the girls decided they had tortured them enough, or had enough cum inside their bodies, whichever came first.

Carrie, though, couldn't get over Ray's size for a white boy, and proceeded to take his cock as far down her throat as she could before gagging.

"That's right, my whore, gag on that cock. Other than me, he might be the only one who can make you gag tonight. So, take it, whore, take it deep! No fucking hands! Take your fucking hands off his cock and use just your mouth," Deacon ordered Carrie, while moving out of the doorway, allowing tonight's invited guests into the Heffernan master bedroom.

Obliging her bull, Carrie's eyes were watering when she spit Ray's cock out, "Damn it, Debra! Your husband's got a nice cock! Where've you been hiding this thing?"

"Yeah, it IS a nice cock, isn't it?" Debra answered, surprised that her good friend Carrie was able to get her husband rock-hard. all the while bringing Doug to full stiffness with her hand.

"Too bad the fucking idiot doesn't know how to use it very well. Isn't that right, Ray?" Debra said, bad-mouthing her own husband.

"Yeah, well, it got you pregnant twice, didn't it?" Ray shot back.

"Twice? YOU got me pregnant twice? Are you sure about that Ray?" Debra continued with the verbal abuse of her husband.

"Whaddya mean by that?" Ray asked, almost pouting.

"Nothing." And then with her husband watching from the other side of the bed, Debra sucked in Doug's penis, down to his pubic hairs and, of course, did NOT gag.

"Okay, girls, enough with each other's husband, let's get this party started. If you ladies don't mind, would you get up on the bed, please, and give us a little taste of why you invited these boys here today." Deacon requested.

Still not believing that his ultimate fantasy was actually happening right before his very eyes, Spence was the second to the last one with his clothes on (Deacon remained fully clothed).

The girls had stripped each other's husband's clothes off, so Ray and Doug were sitting there, tied up to a chair completely naked, with both Ritchie and Danny pointing to Doug's penis and laughing.

"You'll PAY for that, mother fuckers," Doug yelled at his friends.

"Yeah, you're right, Doug, they're gonna pay for that all right" Carrie chided her cuck husband, "by making potent sperm deposits inside your fertile wife ALL afternoon, mother fucker!

"Now sit there and shut your fucking pie-hole until I tell you otherwise. GOT IT?"

"Yes, Carrie."

"Same goes for you, Ray," Debra added.

With that, the girls turned their attention to each other and reclined on the bed together, exploring each other's succulent mouths with feminine-soft tongues.

Their sheer robes were on the floor, but Deacon demanded they keep their lingerie on, which suited Debra to a tee because, after all, three kids? 'Nuff said, but at least her tits were still as good as ever!

The boys were getting anxious, but Deacon told them they had to wait until the girls invited them to join them on the bed. The lost puppy dogs were now, whiney puppy dogs, and getting whinier.

Debra's hands started exploring Carrie's body only a few seconds before Carrie reciprocated in kind. Mrs. Barone recently discovered, like maybe literally ten minutes ago, that her friend likes pain, so she reached down and bit her nipple again......hard.

"OUCH! MOTHER FUCKER! That hurt!"

Debra soothed the pain of her bite a little with her lips, creating a soothing, sucking motion on Carrie's slightly bleeding, left nipple. Then she reached back up and pulled Carrie down for another tongue-duel.

Brazenly, Carrie took two fingers and parted Debra's pussy opening before ramming them to the bottom of her cunt, but unlike Carrie, who's pussy still had grip and tightness, Debra was nowhere near as tight and Carrie didn't have to struggle when she shoved the rest of her hand up inside Mrs. Barone's married white snatch, fisting her.

"You wanna know why you can do that to my pussy, and I can't do it to yours......yet," Debra questioned her new and latest lover.

"Robert.......Frank......and three kids.

"I know you like Ray's size, but, believe me, Ray is actually the runt of the family, aren't you, Ray?"

JeepGC
JeepGC
152 Followers
12