King of Queens Carrie & Debra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carrie seems to like it, DeBra," Ray answered, getting irritated at his wife's constant belittlement.

"She seems to like it's size, so, shut the hell up!"

"She only seems to like it because she hasn't seen your brother, yet. Or your dad, for that matter. Believe me, Ray, when I finally show her what Robert and Frank are packing, she will no longer like yours!" Debra spit out vehemently.

"We're not here to listen to you two lovebirds bicker, so, either put something in your mouth willingly, or I'll have one of the boys do it whether you want it or not," Deacon bellowed at Debra.

And with that, Danny grabbed the back of Debra's head and shoved his rock-hard, pencil-thin 6 incher into the back of her throat, where she gagged until she was able to relax her throat muscles and take him down to his pubes the way Robert taught her to.

At this point, Ritchie forgot that this semi-naked woman on the bed was his best friend's wife and positioned her so that she was laying on her back, cross ways across the bed, with her head hanging over the edge. He had been hard from watching Carrie and Debra walk down the stairs, so as soon as he had Carrie's head hanging over the edge, he rammed his white, six inch cock down her throat and made it hard for her to breathe because his balls were now resting on her nose.

Enjoying the sensation of being ball's deep in Carrie's mouth, he knew he had to let her breathe and started slowly moving in and out of her mouth. Carrie struggled at first, but then she managed to relax her throat muscles and pretty soon Ritchie was fucking her mouth like it was a vagina.

Debra knew what Carrie expected from her after their little 'girl' talk upstairs before they changed into the lingerie, and if Danny hadn't suddenly grabbed her by the back of her head, she'd have Deacon's big black cock inside of her mouth instead of Danny's average white one.

Wanting to uphold her end of the bargain with Carrie, she bit down a little too hard on Danny's prick causing him to yelp and pull his dick out of her mouth.

"C'mon, little guy, a little pain never hurt anyone," Debra chided, making fun of what she did to Danny, and with that she moved off the bed to kneel in front of the 6'5" black man.

"What are you doing?" Deacon questioned.

"Well," Debra answered, "Carrie wanted to do something special for her bull, so that's why I'm here," as she finished taking Deacon's impressive semi-hard 9" black cock out of his pants and into her mouth.

"Damn, Carrie. Your bull's cock is as big as my bull, except yours is black!"

Debra's eyes started to water as she forced Deac's cock further down her throat, but still not managing to get it all in. Frustrated, she needed to change positions.

"Come here, Deac," she pulled him over to the bed pushing 'little' Danny off, where she laid down on her back with her head hanging over the edge opposite from where Ritchie was fucking Carrie's mouth.

The girls were now laying somewhat on top of each other with their heads hanging over the edge on opposite sides of Carrie and Doug's marital bed. And each one was being throat-fucked with an impressive cock.

Carrie had Ritchie's nice 6-inch white cock occasionally gagging her while he was fucking her throat, while Debra was doing what she was brought here to do, servicing Deacon's cock. But the other guests, Danny and Spence, not to mention Ray and Doug, were getting antsy and wanted in on the action, too.

Deacon soon realized that Debra was good at sucking cock and rewarded her with his first eruption today. When Debra felt that black cock spurting, most of it went right down her throat without tasting it, so she pulled him back a little bit to capture the rest of his cum in her mouth.

Deacon then grabbed Debra by the hair, pulling her mouth off his cock, and forced her to turn around and lay on top of Carrie. At the same time, he pushed Ritchie backwards, out of Carrie's mouth, so Debra could share what was to be the first snowball between the two good friends.

As Debra brought her lips to Carrie's, she found the slut beneath her open her full, luscious lips wide to receive the cum snowball she was being offered.

Grabbing Debra's flat ass with both hands and grinding her pussy against her friend's well-used cunt, Carrie came for the first time today. Getting off on the feel of Debra's bare massive tits against her own, while sharing the very familiar taste of Deacon's cum in her mouth and rubbing pussies with her new best female fucking partner, Mrs. Heffernan was flowing like a river!

Swapping Deac's cum back and forth, Carrie swallowed most of what she had in her mouth......but she wanted to share the last little drop with someone.

Doug.

Crawling off the bed, Carrie walked over to where her husband was tied up to the chair with his hands behind him and his shorts down around his ankles. Actually sporting a nice 5" erection for him that Carrie took a hold of, and placed her lips on Doug's mouth, which he refused to open.

Closing his nostrils with her free hand, Carrie knew Doug had to breathe sometime, and when he did, Carrie attacked. She jumped on him so hard his neck was bent backwards, all the while getting the taste of leftover cum that was still in his wife's mouth from the snowball Debra gave her.

Doug spurted........without Carrie even moving.

All over Carrie's hand. It was thick and quite substantial, so Carrie returned the favor to Debra by licking all of her husband's cum from her hand and returning to the bed to share it with Debra.

Debra cheated though. She reached over, while Carrie was feeding her Doug's cum, and stuck two fingers in Carrie's cunt. This pushed Mrs. Heffernan over the edge and she drenched Debra's hand with her squirt, a common occurrence these days, Carrie squirting that is, especially with Deacon in control of her new sex life.

Debra smiled and walked over to HER tied-up husband and wiped the hand that Carrie just squirted on all over Ray's helpless face. To be honest, he didn't mind. He suddenly had the hots for Doug's wife, because he knew that she was still going to be 'tight', at least compared to his own wife.

With his own 'open' marriage entering its second decade, his brother and father (and a few huge strangers), have managed to stretch out his wife Debra's cunt so much that she can't really feel him, or him her for that matter. She has turned into a 'size queen', and even though he's got an impressive 7 inches when fully hard, Debra Barone needs bigger cock than her husband Ray can provide.

That's where Robert and Frank come in. Luckily for her, the in-laws, and a few select friends and strangers, have provided her the sexual relief size-wise, that her husband no longer can.

After rubbing the hand that Carrie squirted on all over her husband's face, Debra forced Ray to open his mouth and gave him what was left of Doug's cum from her mouth. Then, she bit his tongue, hard.

"Owww!"

"Now be a good little cuck and watch as your wife, once again, fucks other men," Debra chided her husband.

"You watch, too, Doug," Carrie instructed.

Climbing back on the bed from the side on hands and knees, both women were now offering their married pussies for the taking. Deacon gave Spence first choice since he had the smallest dick, and of course, he walked up behind Carrie.

Danny was next, and he pretty much didn't care at this point WHO he fucked, as long as he fucked somebody. So, he lined up behind Debra and was just about to fuck her when Ray spoke up.

"You may want to wait for Spencer to get through with Carrie, because after seeing the size of your dick, my wife won't feel you, and I guarantee you, you won't feel her either," Ray offered.

"Shut up, Ray. If Danny wants to fuck me, he's going to, so shut your fuckin' pie-hole and watch!" Debra chastised her husband.

And with that, Danny grabbed Debra's hips and planted himself balls-deep in one hard thrust, "OOoohhhh, yeah, baby. What are you talking about Ray? Your wife's pussy feels just fine.

"Shit! She's actually grabbing my dick with her pussy. OOoohhh. Don't stop, Debra. Whatever you're doing, keep on doing it, you've got me real close.

"AAhhhh. FUCK! Here it comes!"

Danny must have been celibate for weeks with the amount of cum he deposited in Debra's willing cunt. By the time he pulled out, his white baby juice was dripping out of her and down her leg.

"Next."

"Ritchie, you ready for some of Mrs. Barone?" Deacon offered.

"Yeah, I am, Deac, but to be honest with you, I'd like my first deposit of the day to go inside Carrie, if you don't mind."

Carrie then noticed that she was rocking back and forth and realized Spencer had penetrated her and was as deep inside a woman as he ever has been. Well, deep for him anyway, but with a dick even smaller than her husband's 5 incher, Spencer would never be 'deep' inside any woman, let alone Carrie, the woman of his dreams.

That's how small he felt inside Carrie's rapidly growing cunt, she didn't even realize she'd been penetrated, but that's okay because this is what her man wanted her to do, so she's doing it for him, Deacon.

Just like Danny with Debra, not thirty seconds after figuring out that Spencer was inside her, she felt his first deposit. He must have saved up as well, because Carrie was now dripping on the bed sheets, just like Debra.

With no time to relax, Ritchie manhandled Spence out of the way and jumped behind Carrie.

Looking at his friend dead in the eye, "Sorry, Moose, but I've jacked off a lot of times fantasizing about your wife," then drilled her to the pubic bone with one hard thrust, causing her to jerk up from the sudden invasion.

Ritchie was a pro. Unlike Danny and Spence, who see the inside of a woman's vagina once in a blue moon, Ritchie knew how to fuck.

Letting Carrie get used to his size, after all she did try to squeeze down on Spencer's little dick, Ritchie started the slow rhythm of in-and-out penetration.

"OOoohhh, yeah, Ritchie, mommy likes that. Keep fucking me...just...like...that!"

Deacon then made Spencer sit on the bed in front of Carrie so she could clean him of the sex juices all over his penis.

She had NO trouble taking his entire, still semi-hard dick inside her mouth to clean the rest of his cum from it and then grab the back of his head to stick her tongue down his throat and let him get a taste of what he left behind in her pussy.

Then Deac untied Doug and made him fuck Debra from behind, doggy style..

This was bad news for Debra.

"I can't feel you, Doug!

"Now that you're lubed up, take it out of my pussy, climb up like you're going to ride a horse, and PUT IT IN MY ASS! MOTHER FUCKER!"

Doug did as he was told, like all good cucks, and soon found himself standing on the bed behind his friend's wife. Crouching down, he slid into only the second woman's ass he's ever fucked. AND, Debra took him with NO problem, at all. That's what happens when your wife becomes a cum dump, easy entry.

Mrs. Debra Barone was easy.

Mrs. Carrie Heffernan was well on her way.

Then Deacon told Ray to go enjoy Carrie, after untying his bonds.

Flipping Carrie over onto her back, and in the process almost kicking Spencer in the head, Ray wanted Carrie's heels on his shoulders. Lining up the head of his 'runt of the family' cock with her dripping wet pussy, Ray held Carrie's thighs tight against his chest while slowly sinking his cock inside her.

Squirming her hips up against his crotch, "FUCK ME RAY! Stop pussy footing around and give me your cock!"

"Okay." Ray shoved hard and buried all 7 inches inside his good friend's wife.

"AAAggghhh. Yeah! Now that's better. Fuck me, HARD!"

Even though he's being constantly belittled by his whore of a wife Debra, Ray knew how to fuck. He was pistoning in and out of her gradually expanding cunt with such force that Carrie was actually grunting with each thrust.

At the same time, Ray and Doug looking at each other, realized that right now, each other was fucking the other one's wife. A first for them, but definitely not the last time it would happen.

Doug, of course, didn't last long and filled up Debra's ass with a load of cum.

"Now lay down underneath her in a '69' so she can clean you up," Deacon ordered his best friend.

Not realizing what was going to happen, Doug did as his wife's lover told him to and squeezed himself below Ray's wife. Once there, Debra clamped her knees tight around Doug's head and held him in place so she could clean his dick.

What he was about to find out after Debra took his penis in her mouth, straight from her ass, was the load he just deposited in her ass was now dripping down onto his face.

"She's cleaning you, now you need to clean her," Deacon told him.

Spence wanted to help, so he climbed up behind Debra and inserted his penis in Debra's ass and pushed out the rest of the load Doug had just left inside her. Unfortunately for Doug, Debra still had his head clamped tight between her knees and most of the load he left inside her ass was being pushed out by Spencer's fucking......right down on his face.

The cuck didn't seem to mind.

Looking over at her husband while still taking Ray deep inside her, Carrie said, "Open your mouth and see what you taste like, Doug."

He did as he was told, and then swallowed before being told. Doug Heffernan was turning into a good little cuck, Carrie thought to herself just before squirting again, this time all over Ray when he came in her pussy.

"Shit! What the hell is that?" he cried.

Deac replied, "What's the matter man? Ain't you ever had a woman squirt on you before?"

"No."

"Well, now you have! And get the fuck out of the way, it's my turn with Carrie now."

Words Carrie has been waiting for all afternoon!

But instead of taking Ray's place between her legs, he laid backwards on Carrie's side of the bed, forcing the trio of Doug, Debra and Spence to rotate so they were now laying normally on Doug's side of the bed, instead of across it.

The power of being the 'Master of Ceremonies', the feel of dumping his first load of cum tonight inside the willing mouth of Debra Barone, and the watching of his whore in action, had Deacon in rock-hard condition, waiting for his second release. He wanted to put it inside her. DEEP inside her

What happened up to this point was all secondary for Carrie. This was the moment she was waiting for and climbed on top of her bull, reaching down with one hand to open her pussy lips and, seeing a drop of Ray's white cum drip down onto the top of Deacon's massive black cock, dropped herself down to his pubies with one, surprisingly easy thrust.

The only two people currently in the Heffernan's master bedroom who haven't been inside Carrie's body today were her husband Doug, and Danny. That changed as soon as Deacon ordered him to jump up behind Carrie on the bed and stick his dick in her ass, while he was deep in her pussy.

Carrie recoiled at the sudden intrusion in her lily-white ass, but with Deacon holding her in place, Danny took no mercy on her asshole, and began pounding away like she was his favorite blow-up doll back at home. But then something happened that made him stop dead in his tracks.

Carrie started moving underneath him.

Slowly at first, but then her pace picked up until she was pounding him, AND Deac.

"UUhhhh. UUhhhh. UUhhh."

Carrie was doing nothing but grunting as she slammed herself backwards and up and down against these two invading cocks. One huge black one underneath her that was reaching up into her womb every time she slammed down hard, and one, much smaller white one deep in her ass.

"Spence, buddy, I know you've already blown two loads today, but I want my bitch airtight. So, get your ass up here and stick your dick in her mouth," Deacon ordered.

Carrie took Spence in her mouth and swallowed him down to his pubic hairs, while the foursome next to them were trying to accomplish the same thing on Debra.

"Damn, Doug. You keep doing this shit up and you're gonna need a bigger bed," Ray whined.

Somehow, they all managed. There were now not one, but TWO married white sluts airtight on the Heffernan marital bed, at the same time.

Carrie was on top of Deacon with his cock in her cunt and Danny was behind her, once again driving his dick into her ass, while Spencer was getting his dream blow-job from her mouth on one side of the bed.

The other side saw Debra riding on top of Doug with Ritchie drilling for oil in her ass and her husband Ray in pain as she clamped her teeth down hard on his cock.

Deacon the orchestrator, made sure that before the party was over, each wife had taken at least one load of cum from each and every dick there, and in some cases, two. So, the girls were literally dripping out of every hole by the time the party ended.

The last scene that Danny, Spence, Ritchie and Deacon witnessed as he closed the Heffernan bedroom door behind him, was both wives, exhausted, lying flat on their backs, legs spread wide, with their own husband's face between their legs, cleaning up the mess.

Like good cucks do.

12