King of the Cul-De-Sac Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gasps as I shove into her. Her dangling tits flop and slap together as we fuck.

At one point a woman jogger lets out a surprised 'eep!' As she comes across us. Hurrying off. Possibly to get a police officer.

I finish quick and we head back the way we came. Mom's tits still out. My cum leaking down her legs.

"I really enjoyed our date." Sophia sat down next to me on the low stone wall.

I was eating a quick lunch between classes.

"Me too." I say around a mouth full of hamburger.

"When can we do it again?" She runs her fingers up my arm.

"Tonight good? You can come over and play with my mom."

Her eyes flash with excitement. "Should I bring anything?"

"Whatever you want." I tell her.

After school mom asks why. "I'm not enough for you?"

"I love you. And you will always be tops in my heart." I tell her slowly stripping her clothes. "Whores make me happy. And more whores will make me even happier." I tweak one of her nipples. "You want me to be happy don't you?"

"Yes, sir." She says almost sullenly.

I gently lift her chin. Looking deep in her eyes. "Do you?"

She thinks for a moment. Then nods her head. "Yes Brian. I want you to be happy. Even if that means helping you to collect a harem of whores."

"Hmm, I like that. I want you to help. To be an important part of this project." My fingers rub her pussy. "You should start looking around. Pick out the next girl. You will show her how to be a proper whore."

I head up to take a shower. Soon my mother steps in behind me. Scrubbing my back.

After we dry off I have her put on a white babydoll negligee, and pink silk panties. They cover just over half her ass, and feel nice when I rub her there.

A pair of white stockings and a bonnet finish her outfit. My dick gets hard, just looking at my whore mother.

"How about my collar," She asks. I grin at her and motion her to the toy drawer. Almost giddy, she goes and brings me her collar.

"Going to need to get you a personalized collar, if we add more girls." I tell her as I put it around her neck. She seems pleased.

I am sitting in boxers. Leash in my lap and mom on her knees at my feet.

"Come in." I call when the doorbell rings.

Sophia steps in, her face lighting up when she sees us.

She is wearing a black garter and stockings. And a black silk crop top. So short I can just see some underboob. Her big, perky tits not wearing a bra. Her pussy is bare, except for a cute shock of orange pubic hair.

I stand and cross the room. Mom crawling behind me. I take the bag she is carrying and set it aside before pulling her into a deep kiss.

"You look amazing." I tell her.

Sophia grins. "Thank you." I grope her pussy and run a hand under her silky top.

"Sophia, this is my whore mother." I motion to the mature slut on the ground. "Mom, this is Sophia." I motion to the young slut before us. "Why don't you greet her properly." I order.

Mom moves forward and buries her face in Sophia's young muff.

"Ooh! Oh my! Mmmm." The ginger runs her fingers through my mom's much darker red hair. "Ooh, yeah. She's a good cunt licker Brian."

"Mom's a good whore." I tell her.

"I figure you can work mom over for a bit. Then I'll work you over. Then I'll fuck you both." I announce.

Sophia smiles. "Sounds great."

The three of us head upstairs.

For a half hour my new girlfriend abuses my mother. Slowly stripping her.

Sophia seems to enjoy causing my mother pain. But I make sure she doesn't go too far.

Mom moans as her tits are slowly turned red. Slapped over and over by the ginger co-ed.

Then her ass gets the same treatment.

When she starts swatting moms pussy I warn her, "Not too rough."

Sophia nods and gives a few more slaps before sliding a finger in my mother's wet twat. She does that over and over till her pussy is as red as her tits.

Mom has tears in her eyes from the pain. But she doesn't complain. In fact her body seems to be having a series of small orgasms.

"Can I get my toy from my bag?" Sophia asks. I nod and she retrieves a strap-on with a big black dildo. "I ordered this for someone else. But I can't use it on her yet. I figured it would be fun to ride your mom with it."

I grin as I record the two whores. Mom on her hands and knees on the bed. Her eyes going wide as the big dildo forces it's way in, spreading her cunt wide.

Sophia looking sexy. Nearly nude in her silk top and garter. Orange hair flying as she wildly fucks my mom from behind. Slapping the mature woman's big round ass.

It isn't long before mom has a powerful orgasm and collapses on the bed. The big dildo slipping wetly out of her.

"That was awesome." Sophia gasps as I approach her.

She gasps when I grab her orange hair. Forcing her head back for a deep kiss. I reach under her top as our tongues feel each other. She whines into my mouth as I painfully pinch and twist her nipples.

"Your turn." I warn as I break off our kiss.

She quickly pulls off her strap-on and I push her down. Making her lay across my resting mother.

The ginger looks amazing with her cute ass in the air. She moans and squeals as I spank her. Over and over. Her ass getting as red as she made my mom's.

I flip her over. Onto her back. Next to mom who rolls on her side to watch.

I flip Sophia's top up. The ginger girl moans as I pinch her nipples. Pulling her tits away from her body. She hisses in pain as her pinched nipples take the whole weight of her big tits.

When I can't pull them any further I let go. Watching them wobble back in place. Before she has a chance to recover I start to slap her bouncy orbs. Back and forth as the beautiful girl moans. Her pale flesh quickly turning red from the abuse. Mom leans in and kisses the girl full on the mouth.

Finally I relent. "Time for your sweet, sweet pussy." She moans loudly in dread, but obediently spreads her legs.

I lay inverted next to her. Rubbing my crotch on her face as I tickle her exposed pussy.

Then I slap. Sophia moans loudly as I punish her most precious spot. Slapping her pussy over and over.

I feel her hands fumbling at my boxers as she desperately tugs them down. Then I feel the soft warm pleasure of her mouth as she blows me. Still moaning in pain as she sucks on my dick.

I'm finally done punishing her. I stand up and look at my whores. Their tits, asses, and sweet pussies red and throbbing with pain.

I grin at the sight.

I pull the girls to the edge of the bed and make Sophia lie on mom. Breasts to breasts.

I spread their legs and stand rubbing my dick on their pussies. They start making out as I plunge into my mom. I fuck her for a few strokes.

She whines when I pull out and stick my cock in Sophia's wet love hole. Fucking her for a few seconds before switching again.

I keep this up. Switching from twat to twat. Occasionally spanking Sophia's cute, pale, rear. Eventually blowing my load deep in the young woman's pussy.

I push Sophia onto her back. Then grab moms hair. I pull her to her knees between my girlfriend's legs. "Lick that cream pie out of her dirty cunt." I order.

I pet her dark red hair as she sucks and slurps my jizz from Sophia's sopping pussy.

The ginger cums again as my mom licks her. Gasping and moaning she sits up and grabs mom by the hair. Holding her in place as she cums. Grinding her crotch, and smearing pussyjuice all over the older woman's face.

Later, I kiss Sophia as she steps out the door and heads to her car. Her bare ass, still red, swaying deliciously.

Mom hugs me from behind. "Mmm, Maybe I'll like being part of a harem."

I came home Friday to find mom taking a bubble bath. The bathroom was only lit with candles.

"I got fired." She tells me as I strip.

"What happened?" I smile reassuringly as I step in the tub. Sitting across from her.

"Gus happened." She says ruefully. "He came by my cubical early in the day. Looking for more than a tug and a smile.

He told me he had something to show me in the storeroom. Being the whore I am I followed him." She smiles at me. Under the water I rub my legs up and down her wet, soft body.

"Immediately he bent me over some boxes and lifted my skirt. His dick was in me quick. I gasped as he pulled my hair. Trying to be as quiet as I could.

The gross fuck didn't last long. Chuckling as he shot his cum in me.

'I knew you were a complete whore.' He told me." I grin at the truth of the statement. I pull mom's arm. She moves around to sit on my lap. Snuggling against my chest as I play with her big tits. "I didn't know it then but he set a sign next to me that said, 'Dumb whore. Free fuck.' He told me to stay bent over just like that. He had friends coming."

I slide a hand down mom's tummy. Sliding a finger into her hot fuck hole. Slowly massaging the inside of her pussy. She turns and kisses me. "A few minutes later another man comes in. I didn't even look around. He didn't say anything just unzipped his pants and fucked me.

Guy after guy pounded my pussy. For more than an hour I lay bent over the boxes. Letting those men use me like a piece of meat."

Mom let's out a big sigh. "Finally the door opened while I was getting pounded. My boss had been alerted.

We scrambled out, pulling on our clothes. Gus stood there chuckling. I think he wanted to get the last guy fired. Which worked, but I lost my job too."

She looks at me concerned. "Are you angry?"

"No. Of course not. You were simply doing what you were told. You are a good whore." She smiles and kisses me.

"What are we going to do?" She asks.

"You let me worry about that." I assure her.

She wiggles her ass in my lap, reaching down to find my cock. She sighs as it enters her.

My mom happily fucks me as the candles flicker.

Saturday I asked mom what she would like to do. Some sort of reward for a tough week.

"I...I haven't been ballroom dancing in a long time."

So I had her put on a nice dress. Not too slutty, something elegant. It was blue and nearly floor length. Slit high up one leg and cut low enough to show off some cleavage. It hugged her curves wonderfully.

We had a nice dinner at a romantic restaurant. Then to a club I'd heard about. A place that had live, big band music on the weekends.

We danced a few songs. I wasn't very good, but mom seemed to enjoy herself.

We were in the car heading home. I had laid out some massage oils and candles by the bed before we left. We would end the night with some tender lovemaking.

"Brian?"

"Yes mom?" I glanced at her. She looked a little flushed in the passenger seat.

"Tonight was wonderful. I can't thank you enough. And I thought I wanted it to end with nice romantic lovemaking." She looks embarrassed. "I was wrong. I...I am so horny. I need it. I need you. Something rough, or humiliating, or...or I don't know."

Mom starts to squeeze her tits through her dress. "Oh. I need you Brian. I need my sons dick in me. I need to taste his cum. My son's cum on my face and tits. Oh, god." She spreads her legs and pulls her dress aside. Her fingers rub her silk panties. They quickly get soaked with her juices her pussy is so wet.

I pull into a dark parking lot. Turning off the engine and unbuckling my seatbelt. I grab mom's knees and pull her towards me. Yanking down her panties.

There isn't much room, and the front of the car is super uncomfortable, but I manage to get my dick into my moaning, whore's cunt.

She gasps when I tear the front of her dress. Her tits tumble free. I squeeze them hard and lean in. I bite her nipples as I thrust in her.

Mom doesn't last long, moaning loudly as she orgasms.

I keep thrusting. The gearshift poking painfully into my hip. I slap her tits a couple times. Then I slap her face. Hard enough to leave a handprint. She gasps in shock and pleasure.

"Oh! I'm your whore mother, Brian! Slap your mommy whore!" She begs.

I am happy to oblige and grabbing her hair, I open palm slap each side of her face a couple times. The debauchery is too much for me and I cum deep in her cunt.

"Yes! Fill mommy with your seed. Breed me! Impregnate me!" She grabs my neck and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

Finally we sit back up. Mom leaves her tits out as I start the car.

When I drive off she leans over and takes my cock in her mouth. Sucking me the whole way back to the cul-de-sac.

In the house we forgo the massage oils and candles.

I simply bend her over the couch and fuck her whore cunt. Spanking her ass until I push her down and cum all over her slapped face and bare titties.

Our water heater had broken overnight. By the time I got home from school it was already fixed. Mom had called someone out.

She was wearing a pink thong, pink stockings, a cute pink bonnet, and her high heels. She was getting noticeably better at walking in them.

I watched her bare breasts jiggle and bounce as she moved around the kitchen getting dinner ready.

"I...I was worried about money though." She explains. "With losing my job we have to watch every penny.

So I asked the guy if we could make some sort of trade. He was all too happy to oblige. Reaching out and grabbing my breasts."

Mom places a plate of food in front of me and kneels down. She pulls out my cock and slowly strokes me as she continues her story.

"I went upstairs and stripped down. Going into the basement wearing only a thong and cropped t-shirt. I stood close to him as he worked. Letting him grope me with his dirty fingers whenever he wanted.

When he had the furnace fixed, I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock. He definitely enjoyed that. Then I stood, put my hands on the wall, and wiggled my ass."

Mom kisses the tip of my dick. She takes a few long licks as I eat my food.

"His dick was in me quick. He called me a whore as he pulled my hair and fucked me. Roughly squeezing my breasts. He fucked your mommy, Brian. He fucked her hard." She leans in and takes my cock deep in her mouth. Sucking me for a moment.

"When he came I was pushed to my knees. He shot his hot jizz all over my face. I thanked him. Thanked him for his cum. He laughed at me. Then he left."

Mom's fingers were diving into her thong as she fingered herself. The retelling of her debauchery making her wet.

I was done eating. I tossed my fork into the sink and grabbed mom's long hair. Forcing her to stand. I slap her ass as I make her bend over the kitchen table. She puts her palms on the wood and moans her lust.

I don't stop there though. I grab her wrist, pulling her arm behind her back. Then push her down. Forcing her face and tits onto my dirty plate.

"You are just a trash whore, bitch!" I growl at her. Mom gasps in her excitement. I push her pink thong aside and shove my dick in her wet cunt. Fucking her hard and fast. Slapping her big round ass as I grunt my pleasure.

After her erotic tale and her fluffing me through dinner, I don't last long. Shooting my own jizz deep in her used twat.

I head to the living room to watch tv. Leaving my whore mother to clean up.

She comes out shortly with a plate of food for herself. Naked except for her heels, stockings, and bonnet. Snuggling next to me and looking satisfied.

I had a few ideas for making money. But they all turned out to be a bit trickier than I thought.

The one that worked first was selling mom's sweet ass.

She had been happy to let me take a few pics of her wearing the slutty French maid outfit we had bought. Having her picture taken like that really seemed to turn her on.

I then advertised online using the pictures I took. 'Mature harlot cleans your house. Happy ending guaranteed.' along with a description of what she would clean.

It took a few days but I finally got some inquiries. I wasn't really sure what to charge, but the first guy was going to pay a hundred dollars to clean his apartment. We agreed on a time.

I drove mom out. She looked hot in her costume and high heels.

I wait. Playing on my phone. After about an hour mom comes back out. She gets in the car, sweaty and tired. Her clothes look disheveled.

"How did it go?" I ask.

"His apartment is cleaner. And he got his rocks off." She looks at me. "Is this how we are going to make money from now on. I'm going to be a prostitute?"

"Do you have a problem with that?" I inquire. She thinks for a moment. "No. I thought I did. After all, I had a real job. And this is the work of a...a..."

"Whore?" I interrupt.

Mom smiles. "But that's what I am. I'm your mommy whore. And if you want to pimp me out I will make our clients very happy."

I drove my mother home.

A couple days later she had her second cleaning appointment. She was in a much better mood for that one.

I used the money from pimping out my mom to buy a nice digital camera. I had purchased a website and was going to start a porn site, featuring my mother.

I had her pick out three of her favorite costumes and four outfits.

"What are we doing?" She asked laying the clothes on the bed.

I grin at her. "I'm going to make you a pornstar. You will never be able to get a normal job again. All you can be for the rest of your life is a whore."

She comes and kneels before me. "I am your whore. Now and forever."

We start with her in her maid outfit. I take pictures of her as she tidies up the living room. Looking cute with her feather duster.

Slowly she sheds clothing. My dick gets hard as mom gets naked.

"Good. That's good." I encourage her when she is down to just a garter and stockings. "Now sit on the couch and fuck yourself with the duster."

She looks shocked for a moment. Then gives me a naughty grin that I wish I had got on camera.

She sits on the couch. Taking a moment to tickle her tits with the duster. Then she moves down her body. Dusting her way down to her smooth pussy.

She gasps as the duster handle slowly slides up her cunt. I am so turned on, but there are plenty more photos I want to take.

I take pictures as she fucks herself. One hand squeezing her big tits. Then rubbing her clit.

She gasps as she cums. Her pussy throbbing around the duster handle.

Next was the pink bunny costume. I took pics of her in different poses around the house.

We finished that shoot with her bound and a carrot shoved up her twat.

We did some shoots with mom in regular clothes too. Slowly stripping for the camera. And a bunch with her fully nude. Masturbating with various objects.

I will spend the next couple days editing the pictures. Then I would post them to our website and see if anyone is interested in a mature whore.

Sophia was over again. She was grinning as she led my mom around the living room by her leash. My girlfriend was naked except for a green thong. Mom was naked except for her collar.

The ginger co-ed smiles at me. "Your mom is so submissive. I love it."

"So are you." I remind her. She blushes slightly before turning back to mom.

"I want to punish her. To put her in her place." Sophia says. I can tell she is actually talking about someone else. But mom is going to pay for whatever transgressions her real target has done.

I motion to the toys on the table next to me. Giving her permission to abuse my mother.

She happily grabbed the paddle and went to town on moms ass. The sound of my mother being spanked filled the room. As did her whines of pain.

I pull my boxers off as I watch the punishment. Stroking my hard dick as the flesh of mom's big ass jiggles in time to the slaps.

Sophia then makes her toy lie on her back. The orange haired girl kneels. Straddling mom's stomach. "Thank me!" She demands. Pinching the older woman's nipples. Pulling on them. Then slapping her big tits when she lets go.

"Uunh! Th...thank you." Mom groans.