King of the Cul-De-Sac Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers

"Call me ma'am!" Sophia slaps mom's face.

"Ah! Thank you ma'am. Thank you." Mom says obediently.

I can't hold back. I move behind Sophia, spreading mom's legs. I plunge deep in her mature cunt.

I reach around my girlfriend as she continues slapping mom's tits. Sophia gasps as I pinch her own hard nipples. Punishing her sweet little buds.

Mom has an orgasm beneath us. Her pussy milking my cock. "Ooh! Thank you ma'am!" Mom moans.

My body shivers as I have my own orgasm. Filling my whore mommy with my slimy seed.

I grab Sophia's hair and force her to turn. Kissing her full on the mouth.

"Time for you to properly thank mom for playing with you."

As I stand up Sophia replaces me. Her face between my mother's thighs. Licking my jizz out of the older woman's sloppy twat.

I watch the sexy women for a few minutes. Then order mom to stand. I hand her Sophia's strap on. The co-ed's eyes go wide as she realizes the big black dildo was about to be used on her. Something she had obviously never planned.

She doesn't balk, though. She just lies on her back on the couch. Groaning loudly and grabbing the cushions as mom slowly rides the big dildo up the younger girl's wet twat.

When it has gone as deep as it will go mom inexpertly starts fucking my girlfriend. She smiles at the novelty of fucking the young woman like a man.

I take a bunch of photos as Sophia is violated by her own dildo. As she shudders to a strong orgasm. As mom leans in and passionately kisses her.

Later we all lie naked on the bed. Both of my girls snuggling on either side of me. Dozing, their fingers entwined on my chest.

After two weeks we had close to a thousand subscribers on our website. We added new pictures every two or three days.

The whole thing made mom excited and horny as hell. She loved the idea of guys jacking off to pictures of her. She especially loved the lewd comments.

I encouraged her to interact with her fans. She loved to ask them what they wanted to do to her. And what they wanted her to do.

She did a couple photo shoots based on requests.

Then a live chat where she slowly stripped for subscribers. Playing with herself as requested in the bed while they watched.

She no longer seemed worried about not having a normal job.

"Brian! Grab your camera!" Mom was calling from upstairs. It sounded urgent. Though I couldn't imagine what it could be.

I rushed upstairs, but she wasn't in the bedroom. I found her in a room that was basically a little reading nook. With a big comfy chair, a small desk, and a bookshelf. Not much room for anything else.

Mom was looking out the little porthole style window. It faced out one side of the house and didn't have much of a view.

Until today.

"Her. Let's make her your next whore." Mom said with a grin.

I smiled back and took some photos with my telephoto lens.

The window looked into one of the next door neighbor's bedrooms. A guest room I would think.

Maria was doing naked yoga on a mat. She was our Latin neighbor. A single woman who didn't seem to go out much. Just work and home.

She was in her early thirties and attractive. Not as skinny as Sophia, but with even bigger tits. Probably E-cups. And a nice round ass. Reminiscent of Mom's.

Yes, she would do nicely.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers