All Comments on 'King of the Cul-De-Sac'

by SatinSlip

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do the math.

So the son is 19 and the woman is in her late 30s. Must have be 11 when she gave birth. That is where I just started shaking my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Or you know you can go back to school and learn to add. 19+1+=30. 19+19=38, so she probably gave birth at 19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
never

as far as im concerned you never treat the woman that bore you with this much disrespect you asshole

IrredeemableIrredeemablealmost 7 years ago
This...

Just laughably bad.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 7 years ago
Garbage.

Utter pish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was Hot

Not really into son mommy thing but always enjoy a good submissive coming out story Wish you'd spent more time on her reluctance n eventual submission but a fun read tho Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BS

...nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chill out guys

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

Its only a story.

Besides a son dominating his mom is more common than you would think!

SatinSlip let us have more from you!

Only do try and build up the relationship a lot more and let the son seduce his reluctant mom.

Mom son sex does not happen too quickly. It takes time for the son to break down the moral boundaries of the mother..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I was browsing the site and really only noticed this story because of all the nasty comments on it. I'm yet to receive a logical answer why people go on sites like these to read fictional stories, only to carry on about how unrealistic it is/bad it is/whatever you feel inclined to complain about. Is this story absolutely perfect? I wouldn't say so. Would it suit the tastes of most people? I wouldn't say that either. But that damn well is not a valid reason to whine and spew hatred. If you don't like a fucking story, then simply don't read that fucking story. Click away, and move the hell on with your damn life. It makes no sense to read a story you know you hate and then whine about it in the comments. Nobody made you read it. Except your own damn self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need background

A good start but in the next chapter you might want to explain how Brian/David suspected his mother is a closet submissive/whore. Also it sounds like he needs to take his whore on a shopping trip for slutty clothes (leather , latex , corsets and whatever you particular fetishes are ) and a visit to a sex shop is needed (sex toys and/or bondage equipment )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You desperately need to learn how to construct a simple sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A sequel?

I would love to read the next chapter

jwbailey00jwbailey00over 6 years ago

It's a decent start but is his name Brian or David?

tiresias504tiresias504over 6 years ago
'Nother?

Some errors in grammar, but in sites like this one learns to forgive. Good start, but as has been introduced, can we move on to some more, um, demeaning actin? Keep writing.

mrsreadermrsreaderalmost 6 years ago
good start

I like the start. Crude but effective. Room for improvement and lots of possible directions the story might follow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rubbish

And to think people tell me my stories are poor, this positively makes mine 5's all the way.

Heavens, I've just seen there are more chapters of this too :(

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

I have a Sub bi Slave that is 20 yrs older then me an has a sweet petite body and she is a 3 hole slut that can cum just from hearing me talk dirty to her, and she especially Loves to deep throat and have her nipples twisted. She also loves to eat and please other women and is currently on the lookout for another sub bi slave as she enjoys eating pussy and pleasing me almost as much as drinking my cum.. For a reward sometimes I take her to the Adult bookstore and suck as many cocks as she can as she goes crazy trying to impress me with how quickly she can make the cum especially as she has No gag reflex, and when she takes out her dentures men go nuts as she hoovers down on their cocks no matter the size. She does this and many others to please me; including when she gets a really big reward and gets to go to the nearby swingers club; and while she is not the hottest or sexiest her submissiveness and word quickly spreads that this wild 3 hole sum slut who is also bi is there to please and be fucked.. One time tied and blindfolded in the Voyeur room she was a Fuck Toy for any man or woman I chose as the room was filled as she was until the point she was almost passed out.. So eager to please and the only thing better would be the added taboo (which she also likes in private when I blindfold her and roleplay as her son who is only 5 years younger then me)

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Is the guy's name Brian or David both of which are used in this first chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatinSlip@SatinSlip
Sorry I haven’t posted much this year. I have been busy with work and doing some commissions. Leaving me little time to write or edit stories for Lit. Thanks for all the great feedback, and encouragement. -Satinslip 8/20/19 Married and encouraged to express myself through e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES