King of the Gym

Story Info
Jason encounters an unexpected force at the gym.
2k words
4.91
6.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason smiled, his big meaty fists perched confidently on his hips, without a care he was blocking the doorway to the men's locker room. The tall, alpha male, lion was busy surveying his domain, the others would have to deal with it. While the lion is usually considered the king of the jungle, Jason had to settle to be the king of Jim's Gym. No... he doesn't own the place. Hell, he isn't even clear of his three-week trial membership yet! Nevertheless, while he might be a fresh face, he is the unquestionable alpha. A mega stud all the women wanted and the men wanted to be.

The big cat inhaled deeply as he finally swaggered out of the locker room, he even loved the smell of the gym. That rubbery, oily, metallic smell of the machines mixing with the musky scent from all these sexy bodies. That delightful odor was particularly pungent on that Tuesday, as Jim's Gym was packed! Furs of all shapes and sizes, plus a few humans, all taking advantage of the only gym in town that could cater to the challenging needs of the diverse hybrid population. It was the only place where a nine foot tall lion, like Jason, could find machines that wouldn't get crushed under his weight. The treadmill Jason was about to start jogging on, for example. Not only was it built heavy duty to survive his thundering paw steps, but also went nearly three times the speed of a regular treadmill to keep pace with the long, quick strides of a fur in full sprint.

Not that the big, lumbering cat could run anywhere close to the treadmill's top speed. No matter how impressive he was at lifting weights, Jason was remarkably slow: huffing and puffing as the lion's massive paws pounded, rather slowly, against the treadmill, while the canine on the treadmill right next to him was effortlessly running twice as fast with much shorter legs. His lack of speed didn't bother him, The towering, muscular giant likes to think of himself as a truck or better yet a bulldozer! Built for heavy lifting, not speed. He could push his way through anything with his incredible might. Still, while he might not be his most impressive on his 'cardio day', there was no doubt the big cat was the alpha of this gym. So, even if Jason would never win many foot races, he was still an impressive specimen. He was the biggest, strongest, and best looking in the gym! That made him the king, even if only in Jason's mind.

As king of the gym it was good to make sure there was a full crowd present so the peasants, namely all the betas and fat chicks, could be reminded who was the superior one. He loved watching as men stared with envy, all while their girlfriends gawked with lust. It also amused him how little difference there was between jealousy and arousal. Jason had, of course, dressed for the occasion. He wore no shirt, showing off his muscular arms and well developed six-pack, and a pair of expensive red workout shorts that were at least a size too small. The fabric clung to his impressive package, which practically burst from the seams, and bounced wildly with each step.

Only on that fateful afternoon, as Jason pounded the treadmill two women happened by, two hotties at that! A tall, stacked, redheaded husky woman walking side by side with a short and petite cat girl. Truth be told? The redhead was a little chunky for his tastes, a considerable gut hanging out the bottom of her sports bra and over the hem of her shorts. He much preferred the dark haired woman's lithe figure. Still, it wasn't very often he saw a woman who looked built enough to take a stud like him! Besides, it just wasn't the woman's belly that was fat. She had tits and ass that seemed to go on for days, and Jason loved that.

As the two sexy creatures walked by, their attention was, naturally, drawn to him and his sexy body proudly on display. Their heads turned in unison, keeping him in their line of sight as they walked by, checking out his figure shamelessly, which made Jason grin. Cleary these two bitches wanted some! Who could blame them? He smiled confidently and winked as if to say: "I see you ladies, and I like it!"

Yet, far from looking rightly impressed like they ought to have, both girls wore looks as if they were disgusted by the brash, shirtless man with entirely too tight workout shorts. The dark haired feline rolled her eyes, as if openly mocking Jason. She tapped her canine companion on her wide hip, which happened to be level with the much shorter woman's head. Apparently this was some type of code between two close friends or something, because the redhead openly laughed, shaking her head once they'd passed by.

A smaller, literally and figuratively, man might have faulted in that moment. Who wants girls to laugh at him? But Jason didn't care. He knew, no matter how they responded outwardly, it was just a front. What woman couldn't help but get turned on by a man like him? In a world of alphas and omegas it was a law of the universe, like gravity. If they wanted to act too cool for school? That was their loss and some other woman's gain!

Yes, Jason felt on top of the world. He was a proud, noble, sexy stud of a man in his element! All of that was soon to change, though. In fact, before he could take his next step on the treadmill a bizarre sensation fell over the hapless lion as he began to transform.

It started with a warmth blooming in his gut, which made his eyes grow round in shock. It wasn't painful, but very discomforting in how unexpected and unfamiliar the sensation was. A bizarre feeling of which he'd never felt the likes of such before. He wondered if it was some type of sudden food poisoning? Perhaps all this running had stirred something up in his guts? Worried he might shit his pants, he quickly shut off the treadmill, stepping from it so quickly the belt hadn't stopped spinning yet. He stumbled forward, unsteady on his legs. His brain steeped in hormones, which made him feel intoxicated, and the unexplained feeling in the pit of his stomach made him nauseous.

As he desperately gripped to the arm of the treadmill for support the effects of the magic started to become visible from the outside. A series of changes swept his body, all at once. Bones started shifting, his very DNA actively rewritten, which caused his figure to reshape. Dozens of changes happening so quickly, Jason couldn't keep track of them all. Some were minor, such as the lion's heavy, large paws shrinking; both his hands and feet becoming much more petite and lady-like. Likewise, his arms and legs lost some muscle mass, his testosterone fueled gains slipping away from him. Although the feline did remain very toned and strong. His stature began to shrink, still towering over most people in the gym no doubt, but still definitely shorter than he'd been moments ago as nearly two feet of height disappeared. On the top of his head, Jason's mane began to retreat. Long blonde hair started spilling down his shoulders, his face growing slender and decidedly more feminine.

It was these and many other transformations that would turn Jason into a real woman and not just a dude with tits. However, the real star of the show was Jason's new curves.

Boobs sprouted from his chest, swelling from his formally hard, muscular pecs into two small sexy mounds before growing into some monstrous mammaries that dripped with milk. His stomach began to soften slightly, his six-pack fading into a still toned yet much softer, womanly shape to help accentuate the hourglass figure his new assets were bestowing upon him. His butt fattened and his hips widened, testing the limits of his gym shorts as he gained the motherly hips he'd lusted after for so many years. Oh, and of course, his cock and balls began to shrink, leaving the crotch of those shorts empty looking as they gave way for his new womanhood.

As the magic faded away, his transformation complete, Jason was left standing shell shocked and clinging to the treadmill. He was only dimly aware that he was now a stacked, topless woman standing in a public place and people were staring. A loud murmur rolled through the room as everyone gossiped about the freshly minted lioness.

...

Nathan, who'd been waiting for his mates to come out of the locker room, had watched the entire thing from across the gym. The buff, dark canine leaning disinterestedly against the back wall while everyone else in the gym seemed engaged in the mystery of the gender-bending feline. How, or even what in the hell, had happened to the formerly hyper masculine lion? Nathan didn't even have to guess. He was already prone to blame his wife for any bizarre and unexplained phenomena that happened in his presence, that was part and parcel of being married to a witch. Nathan had also seen that scheming, almost evil, look across her face as his wife and girlfriend had flaunted right past the jogging lion. Actually, he now realized, they'd gone out of their way to walk past the bank of treadmills, and Nathan wondered if she'd been taunting the lion into making a movie.

"That wasn't very nice." He remarked to Brittany when she reached him.

Brittany didn't even try to deny it. She hiked her shoulders with her hands upturned. "Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't see that asshole! Giving him a big slice of humble pie was the kindest thing anyone could do for him."

Nathan wasn't sure if he entirely agreed... but he didn't exactly disagree either. Besides, he could protest all he wanted, but Nathan knew his stubborn wife well enough to know it didn't matter. There was nothing he could say that would change her mind once it had been made up. Without anything to further say she remained quiet, and it was Jessie who filled the silence.

"Pity it doesn't seem to have worked out." She said, which caused Nathan and Brittany to turn, following their tiny girlfriend's gaze.

If the big cat had been humbled in any way by his transformation, he had a funny way of showing it. The three furs watched as he continued prancing about the gym, preening all over the place with every bit of pride in his curvy physique. He even made a few rather provocative stances, shamelessly presenting his new rather prominent features. For instance, the big cat thrusted out his expansive chest, jiggling his recently developed tits for the delight of the crowd. Currently he was twerking in one of the floor to ceiling mirrors, neck craned over his shoulder, so he could monitor the progress of his big bouncing posterior. This display was met with approval of most of the men in the gym, who didn't seem bothered by the fact the big lion had been a male just moments before. Jessie wondered if some of them might even be turned on by that fact, eager to stick it to the brash, cocky mail by fucking him.

"No." The enchantress finally said with a touch of irritation. Despite the fact her spell had worked flawlessly, based on the way her target was strutting around the gym, it appeared her plan hadn't quite come to fruition. Brittany was forced to admit she'd misjudged her target, having intended the macho man to be devastated by the loss of his dick. Still, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again? She pulled a small potion bottle from nowhere and turned to her husband with that same sly, Machiavellian grin from earlier. "Wanna see if a weight gain potion wipes that smirk off his face?"

Nathan didn't respond, not with words at least. His eyes got big and he quickly looked away, embarrassed by the sudden flush of arousal in his chest. But Nathan didn't need to say anything. Knowing her husband's penchant for fat girls, that was all Brittany needed. She marched across the room, now an enchantress on a mission.

Jason's magical day was far from over.