Fanta-zeezzzz

Story Info
A sleep aid with surprising side effects!
826 words
4.31
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So let's just say the brilliant minds at Literotica have announced a challenge. Let's also say a little known author named Jayleigh_Aura decided to enter the challenge. Now here's the kicker, the challenge is to write a story in only 750 words. That's not a lot of words! Please read along as you get to play the main character in my attempt to write a short erotic MTF gender swap story in exactly 750 words, starting now.

Insomnia sucks. You've tried everything imaginable in hopes of getting more than an hour of sleep, nothing works. Sleep devices, medication, nothing gives you any needed REM sleep. Feeling hopeless, You search the interwebs to find something new. That's when you discover Fanta-zeezzzz.

Apparently it was designed to be a sleep aid. When the manufacturer discovered test patients experience very erotic side effects, they decided to market Fanta-zeezzzz as a sexual novelty. That explains why you found the pills on an NSFW site. They are expensive, but you can order a "two pill trial pack" for free as a first time buyer.

A night later, you pop a blister pack open while you're in bed, hoping the Fanta-zeezzzz pill will bring you sleep. Sleep is the goal, erotic side effects would be an extra benefit. You swallow the pill, it actually works!

The buzzing alarm awakens you from your deepest sleep ever. According to your clock, You slept a full eight hours! You finally found a way to sleep through the night. You didn't experience any erotic side effects but you feel so refreshed and energized that you have no complaints. You quickly shower and as you walk back into your bedroom with only a towel around your waist, your jaw hits the floor.

On your bed, wearing the sexiest set of lingerie ever is TiffaniGurlxo, the sexiest social media influencer you follow. You've jacked off to all of her pictures and videos. Now here she is, nearly naked on your bed!

"What...why...how?"

Tiffani flashes her sexy smile and responds.

"I'm your fantasy!"

"So this is a dream? The erotic side effect?"

Tiffani nods her head, then unfastens her bra, revealing her glorious tits! Fuck, her body is absolutely perfect! Your dick instantly springs to life. Throbbing so hard and strong it's powerful enough to hold the weight of your damp towel alone. The dream is so realistic that you pinch yourself, thankfully the sharp pain doesn't wake you from the Fanta-zeezzzz induced sleep.

Tiffani takes your dick in her hand as you lie down next to her. You nearly blow your load when you take her tits into your hands. You kiss her puffy nipples and continue to squeeze and fondle her breasts as she strokes your length.

"God Tiffani! Your tits are fucking perfect!"

"Thanks babe. Hmmm, yours are too!"

Instantly you feel a weight on your chest. Looking down is shocking to see an exact replica of Tiffani's breasts!

"Whoa! Why do I have your boobs?"

Before placing her lips on your nipples, Tiffani responds.

"It's your fantasy babe. Enjoy it!"

A surge of energy courses through your body, your nipples instantly harden as she nibbles on your peaks while continuing to stroke your dick. She kisses her way down your chest, down your stomach, and to your dick. You moan her name as she takes you into her mouth. It's so fucking hot to watch her suck your dick. You play with your breasts and look into her sexy eyes as she bobs her head.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" You moan.

Tiffany smiles around your shaft, then deep throats every inch of you. She even tucks your nutsack into her mouth as you feel the most powerful orgasm imaginable. You can feel it through your whole body! A warm wave of euphoria courses through every vein. Then you hear Tiffani.

"Oh yes! Girl cum taste much better than guy cum!"

You look down in shock to see a pussy between your legs! The clear liquid of your new girl cum coats Tiffani's mouth. Not only do you have Tiffani's tits, you have her pussy. Then...you have her whole body! You've become TiffaniGurlxo! She smiles and says.

"This is interesting!"

She lifts herself from between your legs, now stroking her own monster cock! She plunges it deep inside your pussy! You feel every inch of her stretch your inner walls and fill you completely! It's the most amazing feeling ever! She furiously slams into you, your boobs bouncing in rhythm with her thrusting. You scream with her high pitched voice, creaming on her cock over and over, causing your body to spasm in euphoria. You close your eyes and feel her dick flex inside you, blasting your pussy with cum!

You open your eyes and she's gone. You're back to normal with boxers full of cum. First you order a whole bottle of Fanta-zeezzzz, then you swallow your second pill, desperately seeking another fantasy!