King of the Valkyries Ch. 02

Story Info
The King discovers the legacy of his past... and his future.
3.1k words
4.64
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the light of the sun beneath the sea of clouds turned from white to gold, I stuck my cock once more into the tight, dripping wet cunt of Axa, the first mate of the Skywarden. Ever since I had been discovered aboard her ship, she had refused to let me leave her quarters, utilizing my seemingly unlimited endurance and persistent arousal to quell her own. As a Valkyrie who had reportedly gone weeks without a cock to calm that fire burning inside her, she had all but latched her pussy onto me, milking me for all I was worth, to the point where five loads of my cum now coated her skin and leaked out from each of her holes. She seemed unconcerned about the noise of her workbench slamming against the wall, or her loud, babbling moans of pleasure as I pounded into her, fast and hard, one hand coiled in her brunette & green hair and the other smacking her ass as hard as I could, layering red handprint upon red handprint. I had long since stopped caring about being rough, and she had never complained as I continuously escalated, seeming to revel in any and all pleasure I was providing her. So I fucked her and fucked her to my heart's content, as another of countless orgasms ripped through her body, quivering as her lust was satiated once again. I felt my knees buckle beneath me - clearly, my body did not yet bear the same stamina as my dick to go so many rounds. So as Axa's orgasm died down, I slipped my length out from her warm cunt and laid down upon her bed, feeling the exhaustion in my muscles ease against the mattress. The first mate laid bent against the desk for a moment as she gathered her bearings, then made her way first to the foot of the bed, as if to take my cock in her mouth once more. I put my hand up.

"Enough, Axa. I've culled your need. Permit me this rest, if even for a moment."

She hesitated briefly, before a small, comforting smile came across her lips. "Of course." She then crawled her way up the bed and laid beside me. I wrapped my arm around her and brought her in close, the warmth of our naked bodies in this slow moment a comfort. "Thank you..." she whispered softly into my ear. "...for helping me."

I felt her head nestle against my shoulder. "Your head is clear?" I asked her.

"Clearer than it has been for a long time. The haze is gone. I can breathe again."

"And everything I just did to you..."

"You didn't hear me complaining, or telling you to stop. Honestly, after the first time you made me cum, you probably could have done whatever you wanted to me, and I would be thanking you now all the same."

"And if I am to return to you again?"

"WHEN you return. I'm still first mate of this ship. Your services will be needed to help me keep my head on straight."

"I am not a slave."

She chuckled, soft and airy. "No, no you are not." The tip of her finger slowly traced around my chest. "Clearly, you are far more than that..."

We rested in the serene quiet for a moment, felt the subtle rocking of the ship against the clouds. I reached my hand around, gently cupping one of her tits, and heard her sigh in contentment beside me.

"Axa..." I whispered, finally breaking the silence. "What's in Altaer?"

There was a pause as the first mate took a breath. "The home of the slave trade."

"The Captain, she... she means to sell me?"

Another pause, before a quiet and hesitant, "Yes."

I let that sink in, if even for a moment. "She fears me. Why?"

"Phaea claims that you're human. That means you're from Earth, and Earth is a forbidden world."

"Does Phaea not know this?"

"She's young, and we were desperate. When we lost our slaves, we all felt the consequences. I don't blame her for overlooking tradition in the face of madness."

"What tradition is that?"

"Well, because of the... sexual proclivities of our people... the rate of childbirth is high. If the child is a girl, she is trained to join the ranks of our warriors. If it is a boy..." A pause. "There's a custom... old, practically ancient at this point... that their mothers are to leave the boy on an outer world, beyond the barrier, beyond Axines. The mother can never see the son again."

I sat up slightly at hearing this. "Such a sexist tradition from such a proud people."

"Yes, and we are not proud, but we do it anyway."

"Why?"

"There's a legend among the Valkyries... a folk tale, really. Long ago, a man who bore the blood of a Valkyrie rose to become King. His will was strong, almost magical, to the point where women fumbled over themselves to... to worship him, and... and to pleasure him. Countless women gave up everything to join his harem, for even just being in his presence gave them pleasure unlike anything they have ever felt. He ruled the Azenethoth, and sent his ranks of warrior women to conquer the rest of Axines. Upon hearing this, a team of powerful women, women of courage and will strong enough to resist the King, infiltrated his harem and slew him in his bedchambers. The war was over before it could begin."

A second silence permeated the room, this one heavy and hot. I took in what she had told me for a moment, before standing up from the bed to give myself space to breathe. "The Captain must believe, then, that... that I am this King?"

Axa gave a small nod. "Maybe not the very same, but she seems to harbor that fear."

"Her arousal clouds her judgement."

"Maybe."

I cocked my head as I turned back to look at her, naked and lying in her bed, her skin still glistening with remnants of my cum, on her tits, on her ass, on her stomach, on her face. My cock twitched alive. "Maybe?"

She took a deep breath. "Many moons ago, when I heard first the legend, I had a dream. I dreamt of the King. I dreamt of him... filling me with lust at just the sight of his cock." I watched as her hands began gliding slowly, softly, across her body. "I used everything I was to pleasure him, not because he forced me to, but because I wanted to... I wanted to pleasure him more than I've wanted anything else my entire life." One hand drifted south, between her spreading legs, and a quiet moan escaped her lips. "I laid on my back on his bed, my head upside-down over the edge, and he fucked my throat as if I were a toy. He bound my limbs to the bedposts and fucked my cunt as if I were a meat sleeve. He bent me out the window, my body on display for all of Axines to see, and fucked my ass as if I were an object. And the entire time, I... I begged him not to stop... I begged him to use me to his heart's content... to use me like a disposable whore... because pleasing his dick was all I was good for..." I watched her writhe as she dipped a finger, then two, into her dripping sex, the Valkyrie lust I'd come to know from her on full display once more. Yet even as she touched herself, even as she told her tale, she looked me right in the eye. "When I woke up, I grabbed my dildo and fucked myself to that fantasy, harder than I'd ever been fucked before. I was so horny I couldn't breathe. When I came that night, it was more intense than anything I had ever felt... until today."

I smiled down at her, watched as her body worldlessy begged for relief once more. Part of me wanted to give it to her, to ram my cock inside her needy cunt and fuck her into tomorrow. But if what I thought she was saying was true... then I may have had more power here than I thought.

"I'm assuming you approve of my use for the rest of the crew?"

She smiled, bubbly, yet somehow still controlled. "As a matter of fact, I do."

"Good." I reached down, grabbed the sheet I had covered myself with before, and balled it up in my hands. "I should start tending to their needs, then. You'd hate for them to go so mad with lust that they mutiny."

"And what about... my needs?"

"Your needs have been quelled."

"I could order you to stay."

"You could. But would I obey?"

With a sigh, Axa slid her fingers out of her pussy, bringing her fingers to her lips and sucking the juices off of them, slowly, enticingly, before they slipped out with a soft pop. "Tend to the crew."

I gave a small nod and a smile before turning away and leaving her chambers. Emerging back out onto the main deck, I looked to the evening light, rays of orange peeking out from beneath the faded green clouds we sailed upon. Then I looked around, my dick still hard and in need of immediate relief after Axa's display. The deck was not as heavily manned as it was this morning - I presumed most had retired to their chambers for the night - but there was one familiar face, that of Marielle, the young girl who had nearly skewered me earlier today. She was busy in conversation with another Valkyrie, her back to me, giving me a great view of her tight, round ass in their armored thong. I grinned and approached her. Her friend was the first to spot me, her eyes lingering on my body, the sweat on my chest and shoulders glistening in the light. She made some remark which caused Marielle to turn to me, her expression contorting from curiosity to surprise as her eyes fell to my exposed member.

"Marielle was your name, yes?" I called out to her.

She looked back up at my eyes. "Yes, it was."

"Good to see you again."

"Good to..." Her sentence trailed off as I stopped just before her. Her eyes dropped to my cock then, hanging now just within reach, before picking themselves up again. "Look, I'm sorry about earlier. You took me by surprise, is all. I wasn't expecting..."

"That's okay. As a matter of fact, I know of a way you can make it up to me."

"And that is...?"

Maintaining my smile, I raised my hand, cupped her chin gently, and tilted her head up so that her eyes met mine.

"Kneel."

There was a moment of hesitation. No, not hesitation... consideration. Then her lips parted in a soft smile, releasing a sigh of relief.

"You got it."

And thusly she dropped. I wasted little time, taking her by the back of her head and directing her mouth to the tip of my cock. She reached up, gripped the shaft at its base, and began to suck dutifully away. I looked over at her friend, smiling as she watched her friend submit to a stranger she had met earlier that morning.

"So Axa finally gave you permission to stop fucking her brains out, huh?"

I laughed softly. "No. I decided to leave."

Before she had a moment to consider the ramifications of what I had just told her, I reached out and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her in as I brought my lips to mine. I felt the tension leave her body as she pressed it against my side, her insatiable Valkyrie arousal finally meeting some measure of relief after weeks of building up without a proper outlet. She wrapped her arms around my neck, embraced the kiss with all her heart, as passion danced between our lips. When I pulled back, she held my head close to hers, and she smiled, just as her friend had.

"Things are gonna work a little different than what you're used to," I whispered. "Are you okay with that?"

She smiled, a warm, welcoming smile, as she murmured back. "Yeah."

"Good." Then I pulled her back in, kissing her deeply and letting our tongues dance their elegant waltz. My hand slid from her waist to her ass, cupping her supple skin tightly. Every fiber of my body tingled as I enjoyed the sensations of every touch against me - her ass against my fingertips, her stomach pressed against mine, her hands as they reached down and roamed my back, Marielle's lips as they slid along my cock, sucking and sucking and sucking, carefree and content. I reluctantly allowed our lips to part.

"What's your name?" I asked her softly.

"Kaira," she whispered back, her voice breathy and her cheeks red.

"Kaira... take this sheet back to my quarters. I am to stay where Phaea slept. Then, if you wish, return here, but if you do, make sure it is without your armor."

As her forehead pressed against my own, she nodded quickly. Her hand reached out from my waist, taking the balled-up sheet from my hand, before we separated and she made for the crew quarters below deck, allowing me to watch as her ass swayed and bounced with each step.

"So... can I fuck you?"

I looked down. Marielle had stopped sucking, though her hands still twisted about my girth eagerly. I noticed her armor discarded, presumably taken off while I was making out with her friend, allowing me to look at her soft, round tits from above. She looked up at me with a glimmer in her eye.

"No," I answered. "This is what I want."

Her expression flickered. "But-"

"Marielle, you nearly stabbed me today," I said. "This is how I want you to make it up to me."

"But-"

"Valkyries need cum just as much as they need cock, or so I've been told."

She pursed her lips worriedly. "Yes..."

"And my cock feels good to suck, am I right?"

"Yes."

"So suck me off until I cum all over your pretty little face."

Without another thought, she plunged her mouth back onto my dick, resuming her blowjob with speed and intensity equal to when she had broken it off. I smiled, leaning my head back to crack my neck, and spotted a figure looking down from the helm. Long, vibrant red hair danced softly in the breeze, and the shape of her jacket suggested it was open, though her skin was shrouded, not allowing me to see her breasts. Captain Jordana stared down at me as one of her crew sucked my cock on the deck of her ship.

"It's like I told your friend..." I muttered as I reached my hand down and cupped the back of Marielle's head. "Things are gonna work a little different around here." Making what I hoped was direct eye contact with the Captain, I pushed my cock in between her slutty little lips until her face was pressed against the base of my stomach, and my tip was against the back of her throat, then I pulled back and did it again, and again and again. Her hands dropped away from my shaft as she opened herself up to me as much as she could. I watched the Captain watch me fuck her subordinate's throat, feeling a sudden surge of pride as I went faster and faster, rougher and rougher, using her mouth as a toy geared only towards my pleasure. When Kaira returned from below deck, naked skin glistening in the light of the fading evening, she had had enough, turning away and returning to the helm of her ship. I reveled in the fact that, though she had chosen no longer to watch, she was cursed to listen to me use her crew. I turned to Kaira, using my free hand to reel her into me, pressing her tits against my chest as I kissed her passionately. Then, when I was done kissing her, I threw Marielle aside, hearing her body thud against the deck as I pushed Kaira to the railing, bending her over the side and shoving my cock deep, deep inside her whore pussy, already wet and dripping. I smacked her ass as I fucked her rough, my other hand digging into her hips. I looked down at Marielle, expecting to find her angered at the way I discarded her, but was pleasantly surprised to discover her hand between her legs, smiling, enjoying watching her friend get fucked, enjoying watching her friend scream in pleasure, her shouts echoing in the empty night.

"Tell the crew this, Marielle," I said down to her as I railed her friend. "Tell them that they may come to me if they want to release their pent-up lust. But I will help them MY way. Only I decide how I use my cock. If you need me when I'm asleep, suck my cock to wake me up. If you need me when I'm awake, simply come and ask. But I will also fuck you or make you suck me off whenever and wherever I wish, regardless of what you're doing. With my extreme endurance, you sluts will never grow this desperate again."

Marielle looked to me. "I'll have to ask them about it."

"I agree!" Kaira shouted. "Gods below, fuck me whenever you want, because you... FUCK, you feel so good...!"

"Go now," I told Marielle. "Tell them. If they all agree, I'll fuck you just like I'm fucking her. If even one person on this ship doesn't, then I'll only ever use your mouth, because that will be the only thing it's good for."

She nodded quickly. "They'll agree. They'll all agree." She stood and left for the crew quarters quickly.

"They'll agree..." Kaira moaned. "I can see... why Axa kept fucking you... over and over... fuck, I would too... you feel so good... so fucking good... I've never felt anything like this... anything like you... oh, gods, please keep fucking me, I never want you to fucking stop, you feel so FUCKING good inside me, yessss, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck it as hard as you want, I need it so fucking bad, yes yes YESSS!"

I turned back to the seas, feeling a moment of serenity as I watched the moonlight pierce the clouds. Kaira's lust-induced babbling echoed into the ether, her body overwhelmed with pleasure as I fucked her senseless. A moment of pure pleasure overcame me, and as I thrust myself deep inside the blonde slut I came, her cumdump pussy gripping me as hard as I could, milking my cock for every drop it could offer. And when I had given it, I continued to fuck her, hard and deep, the arousal deep inside of me never satisfied. And Kaira rejoiced.