The Free-USe of A

Story Info
Trevor's first trip to the USA since the new free use laws.
5.1k words
4.44
109.6k
222
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor gasped, his mouth hanging open in awe as he exited the plane. He'd spent the last decade in Europe, working for a renowned international bank in England, and was returning home for the first time in years. Ever since the free use laws had been passed and the public had taken to the radical new lifestyle, Trevor had been dying to return and try it out for himself. He just hadn't realized how shocking and immediately obvious the differences to life in England would be.

As he strolled into the airport, his eyes flew to the stewardess manning the gate desk. She smiled politely as he walked by, her body shaking as the man burying his dick in her asshole thrust violently. She braced her arms against the desk as she was fucked, her impressive breasts hanging free of her white button-down shirt, her blue skirt flipped up to expose her round ass. Trevor's cock twitched as he watched the man reach up and hook three fingers in the stewardess' mouth, smearing her red lipstick over her cheek. The woman continued trying to smile at the guests exiting the plane, occasionally lifting one hand to wave goodbye.

Trevor stopped, watching in shock as the man grunted, pulling his dick out of the stewardess' ruined asshole and spinning her around, pushing her to her knees to feed her his erection, covered in her own juices. The stewardess frowned microscopically before opening her mouth and dutifully sucking the man off. He immediately fisted his hands in her long blonde hair and began pumping into her mouth furiously, slamming his dick into the back of the woman's throat. The sounds of her gargling filled the boarding area, mixed with a slight whine as the man continued to sink himself balls-deep down her throat, ignoring her need for air.

The stewardess' hand fisted as the man held her nose firmly against his pubic hair, and her legs quivered as he finally shot his load down her throat, slapping the back of her head as he did so. He pulled back to shoot one last spurt of cum across the blonde's face, a slimy drop sliding down her cheek. The man tucked his dick back into his pants and picked up his suitcase, walking away without giving the stewardess a second look.

She remained on her knees momentarily, heaving for breath, before standing, shaky on her heels. Trevor couldn't tear his gaze away as she adjusted her top, closing the buttons over her ample cleavage before tugging her skirt back down. She sighed, turning back to the waiting customers at the desk with a weary smile, dried cum still covering her face.

Trevor's cock strained against the zipper of his pants as he considered this new world of possibilities. The free use laws had made it perfectly legal, not to mention acceptable, for a man to use any woman over the age of 18 for his pleasure at any time. The punishments for refusing sex were heavy, and women had rapidly stopped trying to avoid being used. Many had even taken to wearing little to no clothing; crotchless pants were the new normal, allowing easy access for interested men and less clean-up work for the used women.

Trevor scanned the terminal as he walked, staring blatantly at a woman walking towards him, her long brown hair fanning over her naked breasts, jiggling as she walked. She wore a tiny pink mini skirt and sneakers and pulled a small suitcase behind her. She couldn't have been more than 25, and her D cup breasts were still delightfully perky. Trevor slowed as she approached him, transfixed by her tight nipples, dying to grab a hold of her delicious tits.

As she walked by, it hit him: he could have her. Trevor spun on his heel and jogged to catch up with the gorgeous brunette, reaching out to grab her arm. She whirled around, momentarily startled.

Trevor stammered momentarily. "Do you think I could?" He gestured to her toned body. She sighed and pulled down her skirt, revealing her a cute, shaved pussy and round ass. Trevor guided her over to a chair, his hands shaking. She didn't remove her earbuds from her ears as Trevor unbuttoned his pants, pulling his thick, 9-inch cock free. Trevor stroked his dick as he reached out to grab a handful of her full breasts, squeezing hard.

The other passengers streamed around them, taking no notice of the naked woman and Trevor's rock-hard erection. Trevor spun her around, pushing her forward to bend her over the chair in front of them. Her tight ass gleamed under the bright fluorescent lights; her pink cunt presented perfectly. Trevor sank his dick into her pussy in one hard thrust, groaning as her tight channel gripped his cock like a fist. The woman grunted as Trevor began hammering into her and lifted her phone to tap out a message. Trevor slapped her ass hard, sinking his fingers into her soft flesh hard enough to bruise.

He'd been hard for almost the entirety of the flight, in anticipation of getting to try out a free use society for himself; hammering into this delicious stranger's tight cunt was enough to bring him dangerously close to orgasm. The woman whimpered as he increased his pace, pounding painfully into her cervix, but didn't look up from her phone. Trevor groaned as he came, coating her pussy with his seed, and pulled out to watch his hot cum trickle out of the stranger's slit and down her toned thigh.

The woman stood, leaning down to pull her miniskirt up, Trevor's seed dripping down her leg. She ran a hand through her hair as Trevor wiped his cock on her skirt before readjusting his pants. Without a second glance she continued down the terminal. Trevor watched her go, heaving in the aftermath of his brutal orgasm, and grinned as he saw an older man stop the woman, pushing her down to her knees in the middle of the walkway. She bobbed dutifully on the man's cock, and Trevor turned, heading for the airport exit, practically skipping with anticipation for the days to come.

After dropping his bags in his hotel room, Trevor headed down to the lobby, excited for his first night out on the free use town. Just as the elevator doors were about to close, a middle aged bleached blonde woman ran up, sticking a hand between the doors to slide into the elevator alongside Trevor. She smiled at him as the doors closed, her elegant cocktail gown hugging her curves in all the right places, her gigantic breasts pushed up lewdly, on display.

Trevor eyed her tits, feeling himself beginning to get hard again at the sight of her huge breasts. He'd never fucked a woman's tits before; heck, why shouldn't he? He tapped her on the shoulder, working up his courage. She said nothing, but gave him a knowing look.

He grabbed her arm as the elevator doors opened, pulling her out into the main hall and spinning her so that she faced him. "Titfuck?" he asked, hesitantly.

Without so much as blinking she sank to her knees on the tile, pulling her melon-sized breasts out of her dress and pushing them together to create a perfect channel for Trevor's dick. Trevor leaned on her shoulders as her slid his cock between her pillowy breasts, groaning as she flicked out her tongue to lick the crown of his penis. He leaned down to spit between her tits, lubricating his hard rod.

Two college aged boys and an older man approached Trevor and the kneeling woman, the sons rolling their eyes. "Come on, Mom!"

The woman plopped her lips off the head of Trevor's cock, smiling up at her family as Trevor continued to fuck her tits. The husband smacked his son on the shoulder. "Take it easy, Matt, we can fuck the hostess while we wait." He nodded to Trevor as they retreated, and Trevor leaned down to push the woman's large breasts together. After a few more plunging thrusts he grabbed her long blonde hair and forced her down his cock, moaning as he felt the tip of his cock brushing against the back of her throat. Glancing around the lobby, Trevor saw the woman's family gathered around one of the hotel's hostesses, who they'd laid out on a table.

The father was feeding her his cock while the sons took turns fucking the woman's pussy and ass, pounding into her with abandon. Trevor pushed his dick even further down the woman's throat, enjoying the feeling of her spasming around his erection as he breached the tight ring of her esophagus. His head fell back as he began thrusting deep down her throat, the loud slurps and heaving sounds coming from her throat music to his ears.

Trevor had to use both hands to force her head all the way against his stomach, his balls slapping against her chin. Her eyes were opened wide as she stared up at him, panic filling her gaze as she realized he didn't plan to let her off his dick. Tears streamed down her face as he continued forcing himself down her gullet with powerful little thrusts.

Trevor pulled her off his cock when he felt himself getting close, fisting his dick and pumping hard. She heaved for breath as he jerked himself off, pushing her breasts together and up to give him a tantalizing view of her cleavage. Trevor groaned as she opened her mouth, her bruised lips puffy. He stiffened, shooting hot ropes of cum all over her tits, painting her body with his seed. He stuffed his now softening cock into her open mouth, guiding her up and down to drain the last drops of cum out of him. Trevor let out a quiet moan when the woman flicked her tongue against the base of his cock: he'd never had such a satisfying blowjob. Once he was done, he tucked his dick back into his pants, patting the woman on the head.

As she readjusted her dress, the dried cum covering her cleavage presented prominently by her low-cut dress, Trevor smiled, enjoying the sight of his seed on her tits. He watched her wobble over to her family, who were finishing up with the hostess, unsteady on her heels. Trevor grinned, before pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the address of the restaurant he'd picked out for that evening. He couldn't wait to meet up with his old friend John to try out a real American dining experience, complete with all the perks that a free use society had to offer.

John waited in front of the packed restaurant, waving to Trevor as he approached. "Hey man," he said, clapping Trevor on the back, "It's so good to see you again!"

Trevor grinned, nodding. "It's been too long, bro. It's great to be back."

John smiled, winking at Trevor. "I assume you're adjusting well to the cultural differences between here and London?"

Trevor nodded, laughing. "It's fucking insane, man. How do you get anything done around here?"

"Let's just say that work is a lot more fun when you've got a secretary sucking your cock under the table."

Trevor groaned, smiling. "God, I could get used to that."

John nodded, "Well maybe you'll just have to stick around." He opened the door to the restaurant and Trevor followed, slipping into the darkened room, his stomach fluttering with excitement.

The hostess was completely naked, her body gleaming under the dim lights, dried cum painting her tits and face. She shifted on her stilettos, smiling at the two men. "Hi gentlemen, do you have a reservation?"

John nodded, reaching out to squeeze one of the woman's large fake tits. "Roberts. A table for two." The woman gazed down at her chart, ignoring the fact the John's hand had wandered down her body.

When he forced three fingers into her pussy she gasped, her head snapping up. "Table 5, if you'll follow me?" John pulled his fingers out of her cunt with a grin, slipping them into her opened mouth. She sucked obediently, cleaning her own juices from his fingers before leading the men to their table, her large ass swinging as she walked. The tables were lower than normal tables, around crotch-height when the men sat, and Trevor's eyes widened when their waitresses approached the table, metal clamps pinching their erect nipples.

"Hey," said the tall blonde facing Trevor, "I'm Heather. I'll be your server today."

"I'm Brandi," said the other, laying menus in front of both men. "Can we take your drink order already?"

The men ordered, and both waitresses sashayed away, large metal buttplugs gleaming between their round asscheeks. When they returned, Brandi carried the men's drinks. Heather walked slightly ahead of her colleague, smiling seductively. Heather assessed their gazes, glancing back and forth between the two of them. "How would you like to start?" she asked, looking at John.

"I'll take a blowjob," he glanced at Trevor, "You cool with that?" Trevor nodded, eyeing Heather's curvy ass. Heather leaned over to lie flat on the table, her head even with John's crotch, her ass perfectly presented to Trevor, and Brandi set the drinks down on either side of Heather's oiled body, taking the men's food orders before walking away.

John pulled out his semi-erect cock without a moment's hesitation, slapping it against Heather's cheek. The waitress didn't flinch. Lying on her back, her head hanging down from the table, her perky tits and shaved pussy were presented tantalizingly to the two diners. Trevor watched John begin slowly dipping his dick into Heather's open mouth before unzipping his own fly. He grasped the metal buttplug firmly and began tugging at it, fighting against the grip of Heather's tight sphincter.

Heather moaned around John's cock when Trevor finally worked the large buttplug out of her ass, her asshole winking open and shut in response to its loss. Trevor picked up his drink, taking a long sip before setting the glass back down and grasping Heather's waist. John had managed to sink the length of his erection down Heather's throat and leaned forward to grab her tits.

When Trevor thrust his dick into Heather's tiny asshole she groaned, the sound strangled as John began to pump into her throat mercilessly. Trevor hissed as he felt her inner muscles clenching around his dick, and slammed completely into her, ignoring her muffled moans. He'd never gotten to fuck a woman in the ass without significant wheedling and pleading. Getting to fuck Heather's asshole without so much as a drop of lube was hotter than anything he'd ever dreamed of.

John grinned, watching his friend hammer into the waitress' tight asshole. "It took most of us a few months to get it out of our systems, at the beginning."

Trevor groaned, watching Heather's throat bulge as John slid his meaty pole down her esophagus. Her face was covered in a mixture of drool and vomit. "I don't know how you could ever get used to this," he ground out, slapping Heather's ass hard.

John laughed. "Just because I'm used to it doesn't make it any less incredible. You just get more able to do other things while you're fucking."

Trevor fought to keep his mind on the conversation, simultaneously pulling his dick out of Heather's ass before stuffing it back in, trying to get her pretty, pink hole to gape for him. "Sorry, what? You were saying?"

John roared with laughter, leaning into Heather's throat, causing her to convulse as she gagged around his erection. "Never you mind. Have fun gaping her ass." John winked and pulled out of Heather's mouth, letting her catch her breath momentarily. She spat a glob of saliva out, her hands still firmly at her sides, and opened her mouth, waiting for John to continue using her throat.

At that point, Trevor had finally succeeded in getting her asshole to gape open and was plopping his cock in and out with reckless abandon, the sight of her abused hole driving him wild. He groaned loudly when the bruised pink flesh gleamed when he pulled his dick out, the hole remaining open, waiting for his cock.

Trevor took another sip of his drink before plunging back into Heather's stretched rectum, pummeling her mercilessly. John also seemed to be getting close to cumming and had wrapped his hand around the waitress' throat to feel the movement of his cock through her neck and against his hand. Heather's gargling sounds grew louder as he pushed deeper into her mouth, interrupted only by her occasional groans when Trevor drove into her ass.

John came first, his head falling back in pleasure as he shot his load directly into Heather's stomach, his cock pulsing visibly within her thin throat. Trevor followed soon after, the convulsions of Heather's body in response to being gagged by John's dick driving him over the edge. When he'd filled her rectum with his cum, he slowly pulled out, groaning when her abused sphincter remained stretched open, his seed slowly dripping onto the table.

John grinned, handing him a small, empty glass. "Here, catch your cum in this."

Trevor frowned, doing as his friend suggested. "What-?"

"Just do it, bro. It'll blow your fucking mind."

Trevor shrugged, handing him the glass when it'd been filled with his warm spunk. John reached down and grabbed Heather's hair, pulling her up into a half-seated position. Her makeup was smeared over her face, her mascara streaked down her cheeks, saliva coating her cheeks. John handed her the sperm-filled glass, and she met Trevor's gaze as she lifted it to her lips, swallowing his seed in one long gulp.

Trevor couldn't beat back a groan as he felt his dick growing hard again in response to the erotic sight. He'd never experienced anything like this! God, now that he knew how hot it could be he'd be tempted to make every woman he fucked eat his cum. Maybe he'd have to start carrying a glass around.

Trevor grinned and sank back in his chair, lifting his glass in a toast. "To the US. To freedom."

John raised his glass in response. "To free use."

Heather lay back against the table, heaving. For a while, the men ignored her, occasionally reaching out to twist a nipple or stick a finger in her tight, wet pussy while they chatted, waiting on their meal. When Brandi arrived, carrying their plates, John grinned, gesturing for Heather to get off the table.

"Have you ever had your dick sucked while you ate a good meal?" John asked, his eyes twinkling.

"No...but now that you mention it, that sounds good."

John grinned, gesturing to Brandi. "Take care of my friend. Heather, you suck my dick."

The women sank to their hands and knees, crawling under the table to fasten their lips around the men's stiffening erections. Trevor sighed as he felt Brandi's warm mouth surrounding his cock, her tongue flicking out to tickle the head of his dick or stroking the base of his shaft.

The meal was delicious, and the men chatted while they ate, discussing Trevor's job and John's wife and daughter while the waitresses bobbed on their cocks, gagging occasionally. When their plates had been cleared, the pace of their thrusts began to increase. Trevor pushed his chair back from the table, pulling Brandi along with him by the hair. She crawled forward, fighting to keep her lips wrapped around his shaft, her eyes wide.

Trevor groaned, grasping two handfuls of her silky hair to begin pulling her further down onto his cock. She seemed to have a particularly sensitive gag reflex, and Trevor idly wondered how she managed to survive in a free use world if she was constantly gagging. He shuddered as she heaved against his invading prick, deciding that he didn't care in the slightest how Brandi managed; all he cared about was how good it felt when her throat spasmed around her sensitive cock.

Using both of his hands to steer her face, Trevor began hammering into Brandi's throat, enjoying the feeling of his balls slapping against her chin. Once he'd positioned her face against his stomach he slapped the back of her head hard, groaning when she gagged against him, her throat fighting his penetrating erection. Trevor found himself distracted by a group of women walking by, and reached out to grab one's wrist, pulling her towards him.

She was wearing an expensive cocktail dress, and her hair and makeup were perfectly done. Obviously, she was with her girlfriends for a lovely night out on the town. Trevor pulled her down towards his cock, and she sank to her knees reluctantly, avoiding meeting his gaze. The rest of the group waited, twisting their hands nervously as they watched Trevor manhandling their friend, obviously hoping that none of them would be chosen next.

12