King of the Valkyries Ch. 03

Story Info
The King arrives on Altaer and stirs up local commerce.
7.3k words
4.7
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many mornings had passed, and as I awoke once more, I found that this one was no different from the rest, reveling in the pleasure of a desperate Valkyrie slut contentedly sucking my cock. She didn't seem to notice me stir as I opened my eyes and looked down at her, a soft, happy moan escaping her lips as she pleasured me. She was distracted with her work, so I closed my eyes, laid my head back, and let her continue.

I had been aboard the Skywarden for a little under two weeks now. The Valkyrie crew had quickly grown to accept and celebrate my presence, for my cock with seemingly unlimited stamina, combined with a constant, primal arousal that burned within me, were able to keep these lust-driven women continuously satisfied. Since the Azenethoth was relatively safe in terms of threat of attack, most had stopped wearing their armor altogether, preferring instead to leave me easy access should I choose to fuck them at any time. The crew was happy, and I was happy, even more so as this slut finally noticed me, awake and watching her, and a smile crept over her lips.

"Ride me."

She popped her lips off my shaft, sliding her body up mine, tits pressed against my chest as she leaned down and kissed me, soft and serene, her hand still gripping the base of my dick as she lowered herself onto me, moaning into my mouth. I had gotten so used to their desperation, their wish to go fast and rough, but this one was slower, more tender. She grinded up against me, rocking back and forth, clinging to me as she kissed me, her lips warm and soft. I reached up, caressing her back, her hair, cupping her ass gently as she rode me, slowly going faster and faster, her breathing growing shallower and shallower. I could feel her body tensing as her pleasure built and built, her lips parting from mine to kiss my neck and whisper sweet nothings in my ear as she rode my cock like she truly wished for nothing else. When she came, she kissed me again, stifling her cries of pleasure. I felt every fiber of her body quiver and quake as the orgasm rocked through her, and when she was done, and her body laid atop mine, she slid her cunt off my cock and whispered:

"Thank you."

I smiled and turned to watch her leave, only to spot a figure leaning against the open doorway, smiling as the girl walked past her and out of my quarters. Axa, first mate of the Skywarden, loomed tall and confident, with a wide grin across her face. She was still in uniform, an armored bra cupping her heavy, round tits, and slim-fitting leather pants exentuating the curve of her hips. "They're saying your cock is magic," she said. "That they've never cum as hard as they have when they're with you."

"As I recall..." I answered, smiling as I turned to sit up on the edge of the bed. "You told me something quite similar."

Her gaze drifted south, and her cheeks flushed ever so slightly. "I did, didn't I?"

"Why are you here, Axa?" I stood then, making my way slowly over towards her, my still-hard and unsatisfied cock pointed in her direction. "Whenever you need me to fuck your brains out, you bring me to your quarters. You've never visited me here."

"True." I stopped just in front of her, making sure to maintain eye contact, and smiled as her body almost unconsciously reached out, supple fingers twirling around my shaft. "But I figured you're owed a warning about what is to come, and I should give you that warning sooner rather than later."

"A warning?"

"A warning." Axa, still meeting my gaze, slowly began her handjob. "We're approaching Altaer."

"I see."

"It floats in a sea called the Shimmer," she continued. "The air there has an interesting property to it. Breathing it in drastically increases arousal and sensitivity over time. The more you breathe in, the stronger the effect becomes, and the longer it lasts."

"But the Valkyries are already horny all the time."

"As are many races in Axines, which makes this territory particularly dangerous. Without proper protection, you become increasingly vulnerable to getting coerced into volunteering yourself as a slave. That's how the Altaerian slave trade thrives - it plucks the horny and weak-willed who visit and forget how to live without constant pleasure, and turns them into vessels meant to distribute that pleasure. It's a powerful and lucrative business."

"And Jordana means to sell me to these slavers?"

Axa hesitated. "Yes, she... she does."

"You disagree."

"Well..." I felt her grip my cock tighter, beginning to jerk it faster and faster, almost automatically, as I watched the tension build behind her eyes. I took her arm, slowed her before she rubbed the skin off my member.

"You're stressed, Axa. Bend over the bed."

She smiled a coy smile as her hand dropped away from my dick. She walked past me, fingers reaching up to undo the clasp of her bra, discarding the metal piece off to the side of the room with a loud clattering. She dropped to her knees and leaned over onto the bed, sticking her ass up into the air. I made my way to her, deciding to leave the door to my quarters open so that anyone could watch their first mate get railed like the dirty whore she truly was. Dropping to a knee myself, I grabbed the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down to her knees with force, smacking her ass before lining up my cock with her wet cunt.

"Tell me what's troubling you," I told her as I entered her. I heard her moan in glee as I did, her fingers balling up the sheets beneath her as she gripped them tightly.

"It's just... oh, gods, yes..." she began, as I began to fuck her, slow at first but quickly increasing tempo, until I was gripping her hips and slamming myself into her with every thrust, the bedframe slamming loudly against the wall. "Ever since you got here... the Captain has watched... as you fucked every last one of us... over, and over, and over again... we can't get enough, I... I can't get enough... you feel so good inside me that I... I never want you to stop... she's scared that... that you're the King..."

I leaned over, reaching around to grope her tits as I continued to plow her. "And you think she's wrong?"

"I think... she's right...!"

I grinned to myself, never pausing for a moment. "Do you?"

"You're in my head..." she moaned. "You're in my dreams... I try to... to do my duty, but all I can think about is you... and your cock... that feels better than anything I've ever had! And I know the girls feel the same... you've seen them... not wearing their armor, presenting their bodies, hoping to entice you over... to entice you to... to fuck them senseless... FUCK, just like you're doing to me right now... you feel so good, so deep, like you're fucking my mind away... my will... all I can think about is pleasuring you, with my body, my mind, my soul... everything I am..."

I slid one hand up her back, over her shoulder. Her pliant body leaned back, seeming to welcome my touch, as my fingers curled slowly around her neck. "Does that frighten you?"

"Yes..."

"But why would something so wrong..." I tightened my grip on her throat, bringing her up towards me as I continued to pound into her, leaning forward slightly to whisper right into her ear. "...feel so right?"

"Fuuuuuck..." she groaned as the air escaped her lungs. "Feels... so... right..."

"And why would something so wrong..." With my free hand, I reached down and spanked her ass as hard as I could. "Feel so good?"

"Feels so good..." she moaned. "Feels so good... soooo goooood..."

"This is good, Axa, isn't it?"

"Gooooood..."

"This is right."

"Feels... fuuuuck... riiiight..."

"You know this... and your crew knows this... but your Captain..."

"She... Jor... FUCK, don't stop, please don't stop..."

"She wants to sell me, Axa."

"No..."

"She wants to ship me away."

"No...!"

"What will happen then?"

"You can't... fuuuck me... anymore..."

"Is that what you want?"

"No, I... I want you... to fuck me... fuck me... fuck me forever... never stop... I want you... I want your cock... I want your cum..."

I threw her back down on the bed and pulled out of her sopping wet cunt. I stood up, stood over her as she rolled onto her back, skin flushed and red as she kicked her pants from her ankles to the floor below her. She looked up at me, hand dropping between her legs to paw desperately at her aching sex, and for the first time, I didn't see Axa, first mate of the Skywarden. I just saw... a slut. A whore. Desperation glimmered in her eye, and in that moment I knew that she was right. Right about who I was, who I could be. About the power I wield.

"What would you do for my cum, Axa?"

"Anything..." she panted, her eyes flicking between my eyes and my manhood.

"Anything?"

"Aaaanything..."

"Anything for me?"

"Anything... for you..."

"Anything I tell you?"

"Any... thing... you tell me..."

"Anything I want?"

"Yes... anything you want... I'll do anything you want, please..."

I mounted the bed, straddled her over her stomach, keeping my cock just an inch away from her mouth. She leaned forward, tried to taste the tip, but I shoved her back down.

"Please... what?"

"Please..." She looked up at me with pleading eyes, and I could see the moment where something in her mind clicked, and her sultry lips parted into a soft, warm smile. "...Master."

I grinned, lifting my hand from her shoulder. She immediately lunged forward, taking my cock in her sweet, slutty mouth, sucking and sucking, fast and hard, one hand with fingers still working her clit while the other reached for my ass, drawing me closer, deeper into her. I looked over my shoulder at the open door, seeing two crewmates across the hall. One was on her knees, eating out the second with fervor while she leaned against the wall, fingers entangled in her hair, holding her tongue against her clit. Her eyes met mine, and though I wasn't sure if she had heard me convert her superior officer into my cock-sucking whore, she seemed to enjoy watching her take my dick deep into her throat, spit and saliva dripping down onto her chest as she sucked with desperation and increasing intensity. I turned back to her then, my muscles tensing with a burgeoning orgasm, and watched as she popped her lips off my now well-lubricated shaft, jerking me off as fast and tight as she could, looking up at me with desirous eyes.

"Please, Master..." she panted, nearing an orgasm of her own. "Please give me your cum. It's all I've been able to think about. Cover me with your cum, anywhere and everywhere, please, I want it, I need it, I'll do anything for it, anything for you. You can use my body for your pleasure whenever you want, anywhere and everywhere. I give myself to you. Let me pleasure you, let me worship you, you can do whatever you want to me, all I ask is that you cum, cum for me, over and over and over again. Drown me in it, drown me in your cum, pleeeease...!"

As the first rope of my seed landed across her face, I watched her body rock with an orgasm of her own. She screamed in pure delight as I came harder than I ever had before, her body quivering beneath mine as she stroked my cock for every last drop she could milk, until her face and tits were covered in it. She giggled airily as her eyes glazed over, and with a cumdrunk smile she began idly scooping up my semen with her fingers, taking it to her tongue and reveling in the taste. I moved off of her, sitting at her side and watching as she lost herself in her lingering satisfaction. I turned then to see that a third crewmate had joined the fun in the hallway outside, making out passionately with the girl who was getting eaten out, whose hand dropped between the newcomer's legs to begin to play with her needy cunt. Their free hands roamed each other's bodies, groping their breasts and moaning into each other's mouths. I gazed upon their reverie as I leaned down to my side.

"Axa."

"Hm...?" The first mate looked up at me, still wearing that same airy smile, with the same glazed eyes. I could almost see the haze of pleasure clouding her head, a powerful residual orgasm that seemed to be actively rewriting her mind. She looked up at me with adoration, with devotion, and I couldn't help but feel proud of my handiwork.

"Axa..." I whispered to her. "Would you betray your Captain for me?"

She giggled softly once again, her hand reaching out to caress my nearby thigh. "I'd do anything for you..."

I nodded, looking back out at the escalating affair outside my door. "And what about your crew?"

She looked out at them, and could see clarity slowly returning to her gaze. "I... I don't know. Some of them still see you as a slave, a tool. They think whoever Jor purchases will give them their fix, just as you have."

"And the others?"

She smiled again. "The others... feel what I felt. They feel themselves slipping, giving in to the pleasure. They're scared, I think, but deep down they know what you made so clear to me." She looked back up to me. "That they can't go another day without you... my liege."

***

I leaned over the side of the ship, gazing ahead. We had left the Azenethoth, as Axa had warned, and passed into the Shimmer, the clouds a beautiful, vibrant pink instead of the green I had grown accustomed to. Moonlight glimmered in silver rays peeking between the gaps in the cover of the fog beneath us. Ahead, I watched as the Skywarden quickly closed the distance between itself and a mote of land, floating in the sea, a glimmering city built upon the rock. Altaer.

I looked up at the top deck, saw Captain Jordana and Axa leaning over the rail, looking over the rest of the ship. They appeared to be in conversation, though they wore special masks that prevented the air of the Shimmer from affecting them, a luxury not afforded to the rest of the crew. Ever since we entered this region of Axines, my services were needed more than ever as the crew's arousal and sensitivity spiked. Of course, I was happy to oblige.

I looked down, watched Marielle kneeling before me, sucking my cock happily and carefree. She resented our agreement at first, that I would only ever use her mouth if even one person on the Skywarden did not agree to their free use. But I knew that Jordana, in her fear, would not agree, allowing me to mold Marielle into the perfect suckslut. By now, she embraced her role, reveling in our arrangement. When I approach her, she drops to her knees without hesitation, opening her mouth as wide as she can to allow me to shove my dick down her throat with ease. She's used each opportunity to hone her skills, growing sloppier, sluttier, needier, more enthusiastic with each blowjob, to the point where her pleasure became intertwined with mine. Sucking my cock brought more pleasure to her now than any cock in her pussy had before, and just a single drop of my cum became orgasmic. I watched as she moaned passionately on my shaft, saliva dripping onto her round, heavy tits, free of the armor her and her friends no longer cared to wear. Her head bobbed up and down with fervor, her tongue dancing about my member, her pleasure building and building, surging through her body with every drop of precum that leaked from the tip. I took the sides of her head in my hands, and as if by instinct she dropped her hands from my dick and brought them behind her back, relaxing her jaw as I began to violently fuck her throat. With tousled hair and tears of pleasure, she welcomed my cock. When I felt my burgeoning orgasm, I pressed her face against the base of my shaft, forehead against my stomach, and pumped my cum against the back of her throat, feeling her body quiver with a powerful orgasm of her own. When the last drop of my seed had landed on her tongue, I released her, and her mouth slid off my shaft as she fell against the side of the ship behind her. She smiled a wide open smile, panting heavily to try to recover her breath, and my still-hard cock twitched as my cum dribbled from her mouth down her chin and onto her heaving bosom, painting her a wet, sloppy, cumdrunk mess.

"Thank you... thank you..." she whispered airily, the haze of pleasure clouded over her mind. "More... please, please give me more... fuck my throat... fuck my mind..."

After a moment of watching her, she slowly lunged forward towards my cock again, when a figure stepped between us. My gaze traveled up the tight, sexy body of Captain Jordana, her jacket pushing up her massive tits enticingly, and her flaming red hair tied back into a ponytail beneath her captain's hat. Though I loomed tall over her, as I loomed tall over all of the crew, she leered up at me, and I could tell it took all her strength to not let her gaze drop southward. Flushed cheeks, a light glistening of sweat, and a soft twitch beneath her eye betrayed the arousal she had allowed to build within her for months.

"We're docking," she growled, her words echoing from beneath her mask. "Say your goodbyes." She looked down at Marielle behind her, her naked body covered in spit and cum that both leaked from her slutty little lips, curled into an empty smile as she stared ahead, body twitching from her residual orgasm. With a scoff, she turned on her heel and walked off. I watched her saunter for a moment, ass swaying enticingly with each step, before turning back and kneeling before my obedient suckslut, meeting her gaze. "See you soon, Marielle."

"Please..." she whispered. "Please... soon... more... always more..."

I stood back up, straightening myself and turning to follow behind Axa and Captain Jordana. As the Skywarden slowed as it sailed into port, the ship's crew maneuvered around the mess I had made, docking the ship. As soon as it came to a stop, the plank was lowered, and we stepped foot onto the dock below.

"Follow us closely," Jordana called back to me. "Don't get distracted, and don't try to wander off. Axa, please make sure he doesn't wander off."

Axa slowed her stride until she walked beside me, then picked it up again. I took the chance to peer down her cleavage once more with a smile, and when she noticed, she crossed her arms underneath her bosom, subtly hefting her tits up for a better view.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I whispered down to her.

She gave a small nod. "I meant what I told you. Everything is in place. Be patient. Our moment will come."

She reached up and took me by the arm, guiding me forward, and I allowed my eyes to shift from her tits to the world around me.

Altaer was a glistening, pristine city. Lanterns shed bright purple and pink light across its entirety, reflecting in the glass of the many windows of the buildings that towered over us. The streets were open and wide, filled with foot traffic, and to the sides vendors called out from booths and carts and shops, shouting over the symphony of sex that permeated the city, as buyers tested out the slavers' quarry, an incredibly diverse selection of well-endowed men and women, forgoing privacy in favor of public tests of lust and readiness. Axa stayed by my side, guiding me through the streets, and though she kept me from perusing long, she did help identify the cast of races heretofore unseen by my young eyes.

"Those over there are Aeris," she said, pointing to a line of naked women, with bright skin and hair of different shades of red, orange, and yellow, standing in a line with chains connecting them by their necks and ankles. "They hail from Aeris, a land of fire and light. Their arousal burns as bright as the caldera where they make their home, making them a popular slave race."

A little while down the road, she pointed out a collective of icy figures, an active orgy of blue-skinned men and women of various shades, some even slightly transleucent, with hair of white and light blue. "They're Iennasi, from the frozen realm of Iennara. They're trapped in an on-again, off-again war with the Aeris. They're a people of ice and cold, and the only way they keep themselves warm is with each other. Their sexual desperation stems from necessity - go too long without it, and their joints freeze up. Of course, there are some that enjoy using a frozen Iennasi, who essentially become fuck puppets one can use however they wish, and the Iennasi welcome any and all sexual contact, even when frozen, because it allows them freedom of movement once more when it's all said and done."