King of the Valkyries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came across an open plaza then, crowded chock-full of peoples of all types. Two platforms straddled the square on opposite sides, upon which auctioneers shouted at buyers below, selling their nude product on display. One platform had men, the other women, both of which bore chocolate-brown skin with streaks of small, bright white spots running down the sides of their bodies, across their foreheads and down their necks and sides, along their arms and legs to the back of their hands and the tops of their feet. "Those are true Altaerians," Axa called to me as we shoved our way through the crowded common. "Their sex drives compare even to that of the Valkyries. Though they sell slaves of all different races here, Altaerian sex slaves have always been the most expensive, and the most in-demand, for a reason."

"I haven't seen any Valkyries for sale here," I commented.

"A fact we take pride in. We aren't immune to the Shimmer's effects, hence the masks, but we are resistant enough to the point where none of our people have ever volunteered to join the trade."

"And what about you?"

"I..." Her hand dropped to my cock, giving it a tug or two as we walked. "...am a unique case."

I reached down myself, groping her ass in the palm of my hand. "Hopefully, it won't be unique for long."

As we made our way out of the thoroughfare and back onto the streets, I looked back and noticed multiple buyers, male and female alike, turning and eyeing me as I walked off. I had noticed multiple eyes following my movements since we arrived in the city, to be truthful. The matter only became more prescient now as Jordana was stopped ahead of us by a voluptuous woman with luscious curls, wearing a tight corset to push up her heaping bosom and nothing else underneath. She had emerged from a fanciful tent set up to the side of the street, from within which the reveries of an orgy could be heard. Their gazes turned to me on more than one occasion during their conversation, with the new woman almost exclusively eyeing my manhood with a peculiar hunger and drive. Finally, Jordana turned to Axa beside me.

"This woman wants to test the merchandise."

The woman grinned as she approached me. "Yes, I do." I felt Axa's hand fall from my shaft as she stepped away from me. I resolved then to never return to this city until my status was deemed higher than that of 'merchandise', but as I eyed this woman approaching me, watching her tits jiggle in that tight corset, my cock stood rapt at attention. I recalled the Shimmer and its effects as my pent-up lust overtook me. She wants to test the merchandise? So be it. I would give this nameless mistress the best sex of her life, here in the middle of the road. I grabbed her arm, spun her around, and shoved her against the nearest wall, lining myself up behind her as she turned to look back at me indignantly.

"Who do you think I am?!" she shouted at me. "If you think I'm just some whore you can throw around like an object, you could not be more wrooooohhh fuuuuuckkk..." Her voice trailed off as I slid my cock inside her tight cunt as far as it would go, her body twitching with unexpected pleasure. With one hand I held her face up against the brick wall in front of her, while the other gripped her hips as I began to slam myself into her womanhood, fast and hard, over and over and over again.

"Hooooly fuuuuck..." she moaned loudly. "Ohhhh fuck oh fuck oh gods, holy shit your cock is good, oh it's gooooood..." I looked behind me briefly, seeing Axa's hands beginning to dance along the edge of her slim-fitting leather leggings as she looked on with a subdued smile, watching Captain Jordana trace a finger along the inner edge of her waistcoat, and noting the glances of intrigue from a slowly growing group of onlookers.

"Fuck yes, fuck me!" the woman cried out, bringing my attention back to her. My hand released her hip briefly to allow me to smack her ass as I fucked her wet cunt. "Fuuuck yes, spank me again! Spank me like a whore, yes! Gods below, your cock is amazing! So deep... fuck yes, so deep inside me, like you're... you're fucking my mind, ohhhh yes yes yesss I'm gonna cum, don't stop I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop, oh gods please don't stop yeeeeEEEESSS...!" Her legs gave out beneath her as her body rocked with her climax. I moved my hand around her head quickly so that I held her up by her throat, bringing her head close to me as she collapsed in my arms.

"You ARE just some whore I can throw around like an object," I whispered into her ear. "Never forget it."

I let her pussy slip off my cock as she fell to her knees in the street, her orgasm slowly subsiding. As she caught her breath, she looked up at Captain Jordana.

"I'll give you a thousand gold."

To my surprise, Jordana scoffed. It was the first time she had shown any emotion in my presence beyond apathy. "He just fucked your brains out in the middle of the street, and that's all you think he's worth?"

"Name your price."

"More than you can afford."

A couple onlookers began to shout numbers at the Captain, who firmly raised her hand to silence their calls. "He is not for you." She turned to look at Axa, then at me. "Come on."

Axa stepped forward to take my arm quickly, guiding me through the wake of the crowd parting for Jordana. I turned back to take one last glance at the whore I had just railed, met her gaze. She knew what she had lost, and she mourned it. I turned back to Axa. "What was the point of me fucking that woman if she never meant to sell me to her?"

"A show of power and stature," the first mate replied. "She knows she's selling the best of the best, and she's making a show of it for the richer bidders who may want to jump the line."

"The line?"

She looked up at me briefly with a laughing smile. "We have a buyer already lined up for you. And it just so happens that she runs this whole damn thing."

"That's a dangerous client."

She leaned over closely, and in a hushed whisper said, "Our plan will still work."

I turned forward, straightening myself as we approached a tall building complex guarded by two extremely fit Altaerian men, shirtless to showcase their statures. They leaned over and opened the doors as we approached, giving curt nods to the Captain as she passed through the threshold, and watching me intently as I made my way through. The interior was boldly decorated, with a bright red carpet, golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and colorful flags and tapestries adorning the walls. We stepped onto an elevator at the end of the hall, and as we rose we peered through the glass walls at the glimmering city growing smaller beneath us, the bright lights popping in the night.

When we had reached the top floor of the complex, the doors opened back up behind us, revealing an expansive office guarded by two more shirtless men at the threshold. Dark hardwood floors lined the room. The entire back wall was made of glass, curved into the corners of the room to either side of us, overlooking the night life. To the left was a large bed with an elaborate bedspread, with chains and cuffs attached to the bedposts. A sex swing hung near it, and behind that were coils of various ropes on the wall. An X-cross stood on the other side alongside a stockade, with various tools of pain and pleasure hanging on a rack behind them. In the center of the room was a desk, where a naked, young, crimson-skinned Aeris woman with long, bright, flowing orange and yellow hair had one leg up on its surface as she laid back in a large apholstered chair, one hand extended out in front of her beneath the desk while the other massaged one of her well-rounded tits, moaning loudly. She looked up as the three of us entered the room, and a smile crept across her face.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Captain Jordana," she cooed. "I've been... really looking forward to meeting you."

"Your sentiment is shared, Arixi."

She looked over at Axa. "You must be the first mate?"

She nodded. "Axa. It's a pleasure to meet you, Whoremaster."

Then her gaze fell upon me. "And that makes you the man that made an entire ship's crew fall in love with him."

"I am."

Her eyes shifted southwards, her smile expanding. "You have a big cock."

I sneered. "I do."

"Do you have the coin?" Jordana asked, taking a small step forward to grab Arixi's attention back to her, but the Whoremaster's eyes never wavered from me.

"I want to test him out."

Jordana sighed, stepping back again to where Axa and I stood. "As is your right."

Arixi looked down beneath her desk. "You may go," she muttered, and a young Iennasi girl got up from her knees, turning obediently and making her way around the desk. As she passed us by, I reached out and stopped her briefly, reaching up to cup one of her small, pert breasts. Her skin was cold, but still pleasantly soft. She leaned into my touch with a soft smile before I dropped my hand and allowed her to pass. Arixi remained in her seat, with one delicate leg still poised upon the desk, curling a finger in the air to entice me forward. I felt my cock twitch again as I looked upon her tall, lithe figure, feeling the effects of the Shimmer once more within my being as my focus became singular. I couldn't forget the reason I was here, that I went along with this elaborate farce to begin with, but in the moment, my urges overwhelmed my senses. I needed nothing more than to stuff my cock deep into this rich bitch's cunt. I heeded her beckons, making my way around her desk, but hesitated as she pointed down between her spread legs.

"Tongue first, pretty boy."

Such an order gave me pause, but I remembered my first day in this new world. Axa had offered me a similar test, expecting nothing of it at first, and I had eventually broken her completely. Surely it couldn't hurt our chances to keep up the facade just a little longer. And so I knelt before the head of the Altaerian slave trade, reaching my hand out to the side and delicately sliding my palm up her leg, her skin warm to the touch, until it rested on her inner thigh, pushing it aside as I gently brought my tongue to her clit and began to work. She let out a heavy sigh of contentment, one hand reaching down to grip my hair between my fingers and hold my face against her throbbing pussy.

"Gods below, he's remarkable," she moaned as a leg straddled me, heel pressing into the side of my back. I felt her pelvic muscles tense as her pleasure rapidly came to a head. "Never before have I met a man so... adept... with his tongue..."

"That's not even the best part," I heard Axa chime in.

"So you..." Arixi panted, her breathing growing ragged. "You've tasted the fruit, huh...? You... tested the goods...?"

"Already you can see that what we offer is better than anything you own in the city," Jordana said. "Now, if you please, we really are in a hurry-"

"Oh, shut up, Captain!" the Whoremaster scoffed. "I... oh, gods... I will test him like I test every slave I buy. Only if they... make me cum... with both their tongue and their cock... do I finalize a purchase... ohhhh shit, oh shit, oh gods you feel so good pretty boy, yesssss..."

"If those are your criteria," Axa chirped, "you won't be disappointed."

"If his cock is as good as his tongue... ohhhhh fuuuuuck right there don't stop, don't stop pretty boy, just like that, I'm gonna cum, oh gods you're gonna make me cum, oh yes yes yes yes yeeeeEEESSSS...!"

Her body rolled forward as her climax coursed through her, leg slipping from the table as she cried out in wordless glee, wrapping her limbs around mine as I held my tongue firmly against her clit and let her squirming hips do the rest. After thirty seconds of convulsing, she leaned back in her chair again, releasing me from her grasp. I looked up at her delicate figure, her skin steaming as sweat evaporated upon the fire of her flesh. She looked down at me with a wide smile.

"You passed the first test," she laughed. "With flying colors, I might add."

I stood then, enjoying the taste of her sex upon my tongue. "Then it's time for the second?"

She gave a quick and eager nod, elegantly standing from her chair and motioning for me to sit. When I did, she straddled my lap, facing outwards towards the rest of her office. I got to see Axa's expression of subdued excitement and Jordana's face contorted with indignance as Arixi lowered herself onto my manhood, her cunt a sopping hotbox of lingering arousal from her last climax.

"Fuuuuuuck yessss..." she breathed heavily, grinding against the base of my shaft before beginning to truly ride. My hands reached around, tracing along the insides of her thighs before my fingers curled around her hips, helping her set a relatively fast pace before I let one hand wander upwards, taking one of her tits in my palm and groping tightly as I kissed her back. "Ohhh gods below, your cock is even better, so much better, so deeeeeeep yeeessssss fuck me fuck me fuck meeee..." One of her hands reached down and began to massage her clit as she rode, and as I felt her pussy clamp onto my dick in response I knew I had her right where I wanted her. "So goooood... so deeep..."

Axa met my eyes with a smile. "Feels better than anything you've had before, right?"

"Oh godssss yes, so much betterrr..." Arixi moaned. "This is the best cock I've ever fucked... I feel it everywhere... in my cunt... in my mind... fuck don't stop, too good, toooo gooooood..."

"So do we have a deal, Whoremaster?" Jordana interrupted, aggreived. She held her legs tightly together, forcing herself to watch for the sake of her dignity, but the slight flush of her cheeks gave away the arousal she was attempting to quash. "I have other business to attend to."

"Yes!" she cried out in response. "Yes, oh yes, I want him, I have to have him, I neeeeed him, ohhhhhhhh gods below, I need him!"

There it was. The agreement. My cue. I slammed into the Whoremaster's whore cunt and held her there, my cock as deep inside her as it could be. With one hand I reached up, took her by the throat, and bent her backwards over towards me, while the other roamed between her legs, my fingers beginning to dance around her clit.

"Give the money to Axa."

"What?!" Jordana shouted. She attempted to make a move forward, but one of Arixi's security guards instinctively reached out, grabbing her shoulder to hold her back. Arixi, meanwhile, trembled upon me, trying to grind against me for the orgasm I was denying her.

"Give the money to Axa," I repeated, "or you don't get to cum."

"...What...?" she whimpered airily, feeling the breath leaving her lungs, feeling the pleasure overwhelm her, yet still not allowing her the release she so desperately sought.

"Do you want to cum?"

"I want to cummmm... so deep... sooooo deeeep..."

"I will make you cum harder than you ever have before," I whispered to her. "All you have to do is do what I say."

Her body continued to squirm as I played with her clit. "Please..." she moaned. "Please... let me cum..."

"Give the money to Axa."

"You will give that money to me!" Jordana shouted. "I am the Captain! He is MY slave!"

I glared over at her. "I am a slave to no one."

The Whoremaster looked over at her guards. "Do as he says!" she cried out.

"Good girl," I whispered again as she moaned and writhed almost uncontrollably. "You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yesssss..." I watched as the security guard not holding Jordana back made his way around the desk, picking up a large chest that rattled as it lifted.

"You need to cum, don't you?"

"Need... to cumm... I need to cummmm..."

"You'd do anything to cum, won't you?"

"Anything... to cum..."

Jordana watched in horror, struggling against the guard's grip as he wrapped both arms around her and held her with further force. "What are you doing?!"

I ignored her, focused on the quivering Aeris atop me, at the precipice of pleasure, so close to climax. "You'll do anything I want, won't you, Whoremaster?"

"Please... please make me cum... I'll do... anything..."

"Anything I want."

"Yes, gods, anything you want, pleeease!"

I shoved her off my cock, throwing her against her desk. I stood behind her, taking her hair in my hand and pulling her head back as I lined myself up behind her and rammed my cock back into her slut cunt. There were no cries of objection, only a loud of quavering moan of gratification as I began railing her from behind, her hips slamming against the desk with every thrust.

"Take my cock, just like that," I growled down at her, smacking her ass as hard as I could. "Take that cock and cum for me like a good little whore should."

"I'm a good little whore...!" she moaned loudly. "I'm a good little whore... I'm a good little whore... I'm a good... fuuuuuuck yessssssss pleeeeease, fuck me like a whore, I'm a good little whore, fuck me fuck me fuck meeeeeEEEEEE...!"

I gripped her hips with both hands and plunged my cock deep inside her pussy, unleashing wave after wave of cum within her. Arixi's body seized as it climaxed, her words turning to nonsensical babbling and screaming. We rode the tide of our orgasms together, and when it was done, I pulled myself out of her, watching my cum leak from her hole, still contracting as if my cock was still inside her, needing to be milked for every last drop.

"So warm..." she whispered. "So deep..."

I looked up at Axa. "Take the gold and secure the Skywarden."

Axa breathed a sigh of relief, as if welcoming the opportunity to drop all pretenses. "Yes, Master."

As she turned and sauntered away, Jordana looked first over at her, then to me, glaring daggers. There was such confusion, such a sense of betrayal. It made me smile. I made my way around the desk, slowly moving across the space until I stood face to face with the former Captain, still wrapped in the guard's arms. She tried to lunge out at me, to no avail.

"So it's true," she grunted.

"Yes, it's true," I answered. I took her by the chin, held her head still and firm. "You should have fucked me when you had the chance. Would have saved you a lot of trouble."

"I will never give myself to you," she spat.

"Your body betrays you." With my free hand, I reached down and began undoing the buttons on her jacket. She could do nothing but try, and fail, to squirm free as I pulled the coat to the side, finally revealing to me the massive tits she had successfully kept hidden from my view for so long. I took the chance to take one in my hand, feel its perfect weight, graze my thumb over her nipple and watch as she tried to deny the pleasure even that one simple act gave her. "You won't hold out forever, Jordana. When we meet next, I intend to be stronger than even my predecessor. You will fall to me. They all will."

I let my hand fall, a sigh of relief coming from the captive captain. Turning back to the desk, I watched as Arixi composed herself, sitting back down in her chair as she caught her breath. "I offer her as recompense, for I cannot stay with you."

The Whoremaster laughed airily. "I don't suppose I could keep you here, even if I tried."

I shook my head playfully. "No, I assure you, you could not."

She sighed. "Then you are free to come and go as you please. I did pay for you, after all. You're free to all that Altaer has to offer. I'll see to it that my staff get you adorned with the proper symbols of status."

"That is enough for me now," I replied. "But I will warn you, when I return, I'm coming for everything you have. Your slaves, your city, your title... you."

Her smile wavered slightly. "Is that so?"

"It is. And you'll be powerless to stop me."

She pursed her lips together. "You have great aspirations."

"And I'll need your help to achieve them."

"My help?"

I nodded. "I seek a certain nugget of information, and I think you have what I need."