King of the Valkyries Ch. 04

Story Info
The King takes the first step on the road to true ascension.
6.5k words
4.61
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood outside the Dark Princess, a tavern amidst the thoroughfare of the city of Altaer, watching the silhouettes move about inside, enshadowed by the bright, flashing lights, and their conversations deafened by the loud music pumping from within. This was where Arixi, Whoremaster of the Altaerian slave trade, had told me to go, telling me that the person with the information I sought worked inside. Of course, she told me this after I had pressed her tits against the glass windows of her office and fucked her ass for the whole city to see. I wondered briefly what she had planned for Jordana, the former captain of the Skywarden, whom I had given to the Whoremaster after I had successfully turned her first mate against her.

Maybe she was beneath Arixi's desk right now, breathing the aphrodisiac-filled air of the Shimmer as she ate her out, imprinting onto the most powerful woman in the city. The thought alone was enough to stir my cock, eternally aching with need. I, myself, was not immune to the Shimmer's effects, and the longer I went without external stimulation, the greater that need grew. I adjusted the skirt Arixi had given me to wear, so that I was no longer mistaken as a slave for sale when walking the streets, and straightened the sash that now hung from my shoulder and crossed downwards across my chest, bearing a pin shaped as the insignia of the Whoremaster's office. Steeling myself, I opened the double doors and entered into the tavern.

The Dark Princess was a multi-level establishment that seemed to increase in exclusivity the higher you went. The first level was the main bar, where patrons of all reputes intermingled with the topless waitresses in miniskirts that made their way about the space with trays of drinks, flirting freely with the guests. The glass ceiling above made it so that you could see the floors above you, allowing me to spot that the waitresses wore nothing underneath their skimpy uniforms.

"Hello!" said a chipper voice beside me. I turned to find a young Iennasi hostess standing beside me, not topless like the waitresses but wearing a tight corset that held her tits up appetizingly. "Table for one?"

"I'm here at the behest of the Whoremaster," I replied. "I'm looking for-"

"The Whoremaster!" she interrupted, her expression morphing from one of polite greeting to shock and awe as her eyes found the pin upon my sash. "Of course! We're happy to serve the Whoremaster in any way she wishes. If you'll just follow me..."

She turned and began to rush away quickly before I reached out my hand to grab her arm. "Where are we going?"

"The top floor," she answered, "for our most presigious VIPs."

I smiled, not realizing until now the affordances that being connected to Arixi would afford me here. "Lead the way, then."

I followed her up a spiraling staircase to the side of the building, up to the fourth floor of the Dark Princess. Beneath me, the glass floors allowed me to watch everything that transpired downstairs. In the room itself was a singular table with a couple chairs, all facing two stripper poles standing upon a stage on the other end of the room. A currently unmanned bar also stood off to the side of the chamber, harboring shelves upon shelves of various liquors. The music was quieter here, more muted, but I could still feel the heavy pumping of the bass against my skin.

"Have a seat, sir," the hostess beckoned, pulling out one of the chairs. "A waitress and dancers will be up momentarily. If any of them are not up to your satisfaction, you may dismiss them at any time and they will find replacements for you."

The hostess left down the stairs then, leaving me alone for but a minute before curtains to either side of the stage parted, and two strippers, an Altaerian and an Aeris, made their way to each pole, wearing glittery micro-bikinis that left nothing to the imagination, but did well to compliment the flowing curves of their bodies as they danced.

"Welcome to the Dark Princess!" said a high-pitched voice behind me. I turned about to see an Alterian waitress making her way towards me, short and energetic with pert, well-rounded tits that bounced ever so gently with her step, and hips that swayed back and forth as she sauntered over towards me, flipping her miniskirt upwards and giving me a full view of everything she had to offer. "My name is Rinobe, and I'll be your servant tonight. What can I get you started with?"

"I'm sorry, don't you mean server?"

"Nope!" she replied with a bubbly smile. "As long as you're here, I am at your beck and call. No request is too far. In fact, it's against our policy to say no to customers."

I smirked. "Well, in that case, Rinobe..." I reached up and maneuvered my hand underneath her skirt, fingers dancing along her sex, damp and dripping. She closed her eyes and let out a loud and seemingly involuntary moan, leaning into my touch. "Let's start off with your most expensive cocktail and a blowjob, please."

"Mmm... right away, sir." She forced herself to move away from me, turning and making her way to the bar, allowing me to watch her ass bounce as she walked. While she prepared the cocktail, I turned my attention back to the dancers as they moved fluidly and provocatively with the music. Rinobe returned shortly with a short and stout cylindrical glass filled with a cold, bright green liquid. She moved then to quickly tie her hair back, but I reached out my hand to hold her off.

"Before you start," I told her. "I'm looking for a member of your staff. I'm told her name is Triniti. Could you fetch her for me?"

"Of course! Would you like her to give you head instead?"

"Oh no, you'll do quite nicely. I'm just looking to speak to her."

She grinned down at me. "Then I'll be back in just a moment!"

Rinobe turned and made her way down to the lower levels, leaving me to watch the dancers once more. Their performance grew slowly sluttier and sluttier as they shed the tops of their outfits, giving me full view of their round, heavy tits as they began to caress them, grope them, reveling in the air, reveling in my presence. They left their poles to feel up each other, putting on a show for me as their lips met and they began to make out, slow and gentle at first, but the passion was there all the same. I felt my cock twitch to life again, and had to fight back the urge to take the stage, to take them right then and there, but I held back. That time would come soon. There was no need to rush it.

Rinobe returned after a few minutes away, bringing with her a waitress of a race I had not seen before. Her skin was bright and pale, slightly yellowed, almost seeming to give off light. Her ears protruded longer and to the side, culminating at a point, and were framed by her long, brunette hair. Her breasts were small, but well-proportioned to the lithe figure. Her skirt accentuated the supple curvature of her hips. She gave me a wide smile as I drank her in.

"This is Triniti!" Rinobe said as she approached my side. "She's one of our best!"

"Thank you, Rinobe," I replied, taking a sip of my drink. "Get me a second one of these, then you can begin. I'd hate to interrupt you while you're working, after all."

"Of course, sir," she giggled before moving away towards the bar. I turned back to Triniti.

"It's lovely to meet you."

She gave a welcoming bow. "The pleasure is mine, sir. How can I serve you tonight?"

I motioned to a chair to my left. "Take a seat. I have something I want to discuss with you." I paused briefly before adding, "I'd also like you to masturbate as we converse."

She nodded, making her way around to the chair as Rinobe arrived with my second drink. Without any hesitation, her hair already tied back, she fell to her knees and dove beneath the table. As I watched Triniti take her seat and spread her legs, her hand dropping to play between the folds of her sex, I moved my chair forward so that my waist and below sat underneath the black velvet tablecloth. I felt Rinobe's fingers part the opening at the front of my skirt, allowing my cock to spring free, and before long felt hands, then lips, dancing up and down my shaft. I closed my eyes as I let the relief of pleasure overcome me for a brief moment, before opening them again and turning my attention to Triniti, who was leaning back in her chair and playing with one of her nipples with the hand that wasn't working her womanhood. Just behind her, the dancers had forsaken clothing and dance altogether in favor of a more pornographic performance. I reveled in the arousing atmosphere.

"Triniti," I began, taking another sip of my drink, enjoying as its unique flavor and film coated my tongue. "I have to ask... I have never before seen one of your kind. Do you call yourself Altaerian?"

She shook her head. "No, sir. I'm a Lumelii."

"I've never heard of your people."

"There aren't... a lot of us. We're scattered around Axines, without a home to call our own."

"How sad..." I reached down beneath the tablecloth, cupping the back of Rinobe's head and gently setting a faster pace, an idea she seemed more than amicable towards as she moaned happily on my dick. "Triniti, I want to talk to you about a subject I've been told you have some knowledge of."

"What would that be?"

"The first King of the Valkyries."

Her expression fell as her body froze up. "Why do you-"

"Keep masturbating."

Her body resumed immediately, almost as if of its own accord, but as she squirmed with mounting arousal her face remained contorted in confusion and apprehension. "Why... why do you want to know about the King?"

"Tell me how he came about his ascension."

"What do you mean... first?"

I grinned silently at her, enjoying a moment of peace as Rinobe continued to take my cock in her mouth with unchecked enthusiasm, moaning like a happy little slut all the while, her slurping and sucking echoing about the space. I turned my gaze away from the Lumelii for a moment, looking to the stage to see the strippers laying on the floor, with one's back against her pole as the other laid situated between her legs, eating her out.

"You can't be..." Triniti whispered. I turned my gaze back to her, watched her play with herself, mounting pleasure becoming more than she could bear.

"I am."

"I'm sorry, I... I have to go..." She stood quickly, moving to the stairs behind me, but I caught her arm as she passed and held her firmly in place.

"Triniti..." I whispered. "Tell me what I want to know."

She shook her head violently. "I don't know anything. Please, sir, I have to get back to work-"

"Rinobe said that it's against your policy to say no to customers. Is that not right?"

She let out an uneasy chuckle. "That's... that's just for sex, sir. Fucking and sucking and-"

I smiled. "Okay, Triniti. I understand. I'm sorry that I pushed you."

She breathed a sigh of relief as I let go of her arm, quickly making for the stairwell behind me. I turned back forward to face the dancers as one of them reached orgasm, waiting for but a moment.

"Triniti."

I heard her footsteps halt, followed by a long moment's hesitation. "Yes, sir?"

"I'd like to fuck you, Triniti. Come here and bend over the table for me."

Another, longer pause. Then, "Yes... sir."

I raised the tablecloth, watching Rinobe's mouth bob happily up and down my shaft. "Stand up."

The slutty waitress popped her lips off of my cock, looked up to me with pleading eyes. "Do I have to stop, sir? Your cock tastes amaaaazing, and makes me feel sooo gooood..."

"You'll get another chance, don't worry," I replied. "Now, stand."

She crawled her way out from underneath the table as Triniti approached beside me. She hesitated, looking down at the table with a deep furrow in her brow, so I stood beside her and placed a hand on her upper back, gently bending her forwards until she rested her elbows on the surface below her. She closed her eyes tight as she leaned over, muttering to herself, "The light of my mind is pure and true. Nothing can ever take it from you. The light of my mind is pure and true. Nothing can ever take it from you." Her body tensed as I lined myself up behind her, taking a moment to caress her hips and feel the pleasant curvature of her ass between my fingers. Rinobe stood beside me, pressing her body up against mine, looking up to me with a twinkle in her eye. I leaned down until I was just above Triniti, whispering into her ear.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Triniti. Relax."

"The light of my mind is pure and true," she muttered again as I flipped up her miniskirt and began to slide my cock slowly inside her sex. "Nothing can every take it froooooohhhhh fuuuuuck..."

"There's a good girl," I encouraged as I stood up straight again, one hand holding firm to her hips to guide my thrusts while the other curled around the Altaerian whore beside me, fingers digging into her ass as I pulled her into me, pressing my lips against hers in a warm and passionate embrace. Her hands greedily wandered my chest, my back, as she attempted to take in all of me, our tongues intricately dancing together.

"What... why..." Triniti moaned as I fucked her. My tempo was slow and gentle, yet with every pump into her warm, wet cunt, I drove my cock as deep as it would go, then bring it almost completely out before pushing back into her again. "My body feels like it's on fire, what... what are you doing to me? It feels... sooooo... goooood..."

My lips parted from Rinobe's, and as I turned my head away from her she leaned forward, kissing my neck as her hands continued to roam my body. I looked down at the Lumelii beneath me. "I want to show you that you have nothing to fear from me. I am not the old King you feel such terror towards. I am different. I am new."

"No, he... he... fuuuuck... The light of my mind is pure and true... nothing can ever..."

"I am not him." I began to gradually speed up the tempo of my thrusts, moving my body in a more fluid motion so that my cock was always travelling within her. Her fingers began to ball up the tablecloth as the pleasure mounted. "Relax for me, Triniti."

"So deep... so hard... my cunt... the light of my mind..."

"You have nothing to fear."

"Nothing to fear..."

"You have nothing to worry about."

"Nothing to worry about..."

I watched the tension in her body lift as she began to rock her hips about my member. I smiled, continuing to pick up speed as I fucked her.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Fuckkk, feels soo gooood..."

"It feels good to relax."

"Feels so good... to relax..."

"It feels good to let me in."

"Let you in... feels so good... yesss..."

"Do you want me to stop, Triniti?"

She shook her head. "No, don't stop, please don't stop, it feels too good..."

"Then what do you want?"

She looked back at me, and from the fire in her eyes I knew that I had broken her already.

"I want you to ravage me."

I grinned, looping my hand around from Rinobe's ass to take Triniti's hips, and with as much force as I could muster I slammed myself into her, then pulled myself as far out of her as I could before doing it again, and again and again, rapidly and no longer concerned with hurting her. She cried out in ecstacy, drowning out even the dancers upon the stage whose bodies had so intricately entangled within each other in the name of pleasure. Once I had my rhythm, I took her hair between my fingers and wrenched her head back, using her brunette locks like reins as I held her body above the table.

"Yessss!" Triniti screamed, no longer the timid whore she had made herself out to be. "Fuck me! Pound me! Gods below, I had no idea you'd feel this good! I was wrong to fear you! Fuck me! Use me! Do whatever you want to me, I don't care, just don't stop, just keep fucking me! Gods, it's like your cock is fucking my brain, fucking my mind away! Faster! Harder! Fuck me until I can't think at all! I'm gonna cum, oh gods I'm gonna cum! Fuck, don't stop, don't stop, pleeeeeassee!"

I kept her body aloft as it writhed in bliss, never slowing my pace even for a moment as her orgasm overcame her. I continued to fuck her bright whore cunt as it gushed all over my cock. When she came to after a minute of ecstacy, I let her head and tits drop down onto the table below, still holding her ass up in the air as I pounded into her.

"Are you gonna cum...?" she whimpered exhaustedly, her climax wiping her of her energy. "Please cum inside me, please... I want to feel it deep within me, dripping out my pussy, pleeease give me your cum sir, give me your cummmm..."

I abided by her request, shoving my manhood deep within her as my seed exploded from its tip, her tight cunt dutifully milking it for all it was worth. When I pulled out, I watched as my cum leaked from her good little fuck hole, just as she had wanted, her body still quivering from the excess of pleasure.

"My brain..." she moaned happily. "Your cum is all over my brain..."

I turned then to Rinobe. "Clean me up."

With a grin, she dropped to her knees immediately, licking up and down my shaft and catching every last drop of my cum and Triniti's juices with her tongue, moaning as she savored its sweet taste. I looked back at the Lumelii, who laid prostrate upon the table, ass still bent upwards as if begging to be fucked again. "Now, will you tell me what I want to know?"

She gathered herself, turning onto her back to face me, her chest heaving as she panted. "Anything. I'll tell you anything."

"Tell me about the first King's ascension," I told her, taking Rinobe by the back of her head and guiding her mouth back onto my cock, a task she happily set her mind and throat to.

"The man was called the King of the Valkyries," Triniti began, "but the first people he conquered were... the Lumelii. It was a Lumelii woman who found him adrift and took him in, nursing him to strength. She didn't know... how strong he would become. Before long, the Lumelii people were destroyed just by his presence. The women devoted themselves to him, the woman that found him becoming his chief consort, while the children were sent away, and the men..."

"Is that why you feared me?" She nodded. "I promise you, I have no intentions of slaughter."

"I know," she replied with a smile. "I felt it, in my cunt and... and in my mind. You're different than him. My mother, she feared the stories of the King and warned me to fear him too. But now I see that she was wrong."

"Tell me about the woman who brought the old King his strength."

"I can do you one better. I can take you to her."

Confusion set in. "Didn't the old King rule many generations ago?"

"Yes, but you see, the Lumelii were extremely religious, and capable of harnessing the magical properties of light. When the old King emerged, he reformed their entire religion around him. He became their god. With their magic, they built Kingschurch, a cathedral on a mote of land floating adrift about Axines, a cathedral that could stand outside of time. There, they've waited for your return, so that they may serve you again."

My cock twitched inside Rinobe's mouth at the thought of a religion devoted entirely to my pleasure. "How do you know this?"

"It was another story my mother used to tell me to scare me. She wanted to stress that their devotion was all-encompassing, all-consuming. Serving the King became their only purpose in life. It scared me then."

"And does it scare you now?"

She grinned as she shook her head, standing to meet me. "I see now that that devotion isn't a curse. It's a promise." She stood up on her toes to reach her mouth to mine, taking my head in her hands to kiss me, deep and passionate. When our lips parted, she looked me in the eyes, and I could see a twinkle of understanding and true acceptance. "The light of my mind belongs to you. I'll do whatever you tell me to do. Just as my ancestors devoted themselves to their king, I freely and wholly devote myself to you."

12