King of the Valkyries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled down at her, taking her in my arm around her waist. "I guess you're coming with me, then. You're going to help me find Kingschurch."

"Whatever you want... Master," she cooed. I pulled her in again and pressed her lips to mine, feeling the warmth of her kiss, of her passion, as her body melted against me. She wrapped her arms around me tight, holding me as close as she could as our tongues wrapped about one another. I reached down, clutching her ass in my hand and feeling her moan against me. My pleasure ramped up as we made out, and as Rinobe bobbed rapidly up and down upon my cock I came inside her pretty little mouth, much to her satisfaction. She greedily swallowed every drop with her lips still suctioned to the shaft, sucking out as much cum as she could muster and taking it all down her throat before she finally released herself with a gasp, collapsing to the ground with gleeful, bubbly laughter. I finally broke off the kiss, looking down at the prone Altaerian as she gazed back up at me with that familiar cumdrunk smile.

"Can I have more?" she asked. "It tastes so good... better than anything I've ever had... please let me keep sucking your cock, sir... please let me make you cum again..."

I looked over at Triniti. "And what should I do with her?"

The Lumelii looked down at her coworker. "Why not take her with us? Then you could fulfill her request whenever you want."

"Yes!" Rinobe exclaimed. "Take me with you, please!"

"Don't you both have jobs? Or are you slaves? Will I anger anyone by taking you with me?"

"I'd rather be a slave to you than get paid to work here," Triniti answered. "I quit, as of right now."

"Me, too!" exclaimed Rinobe from the floor. "Fuck working here! Fuck me instead!"

I laughed, briefly looking over at the dancers, who had passed out long ago from their orgasmic reverie, before turning back to my new servants.

"Come with me then, slaves. My ship awaits us."

They grinned excitedly, responding as one, "Yes, Master!"

***

With Triniti on one arm and Rinobe on the other, I made my way back through the thoroughfare of the city. As the sun rose beneath the thick layer of pink clouds, the sky sparkled with dazzling light, and the constant orgy occurring in every street reminded me of the effects those pink clouds had on Altaer's denizens. I growled with need as I passed by all the beautiful whores up for sale, wishing I could get away with sticking my cock in every last one of them. But I had two beautiful whores whom I had acquired for free, and plenty more waiting for me back on the Skywarden. I wasn't about to go long without fulfillment.

When I arrived at the port, the first thing I noticed were the six Valkyries, naked, bound, and on their knees on the docks. Their arms were tied behind them, around a railing on the side of the dock, so that their chests protruded forward, meaning I had a gallery of tits for my perusal.

The second thing I noticed was Axa, first mate to a new captain, standing at the plank leading up towards the ship. Her outfit looked similar as to how it was when I left, but new. Tight-fitting, sheer black leggings hugged the lower half of her figure, with a convenient cutout around her pussy. New armor molded to her tits left even less to the imagination than the old model, providing deep, sweeping cleavage to feast my eyes on. The newest addition was a collar strapped to her neck, with a thin golden chain attached to the throat to complement the sleek, dark look of the rest of her outfit. I noted Kaira up on deck, looking over briefly as she met my gaze and became overcome with elation at my return, and saw that she wore the same. If this was a new crew uniform, I greatly enjoyed it, and as I felt blood flow to my manhood once more, I knew that I'd be implementing it if it wasn't.

"Welcome back, Master!" Axa greeted me with a smile as I approached. "Are these sluts coming with us?"

"They are," I replied with a grin. "Triniti here can help us get to our next destination, and Rinobe gives a fantastic blowjob."

"Don't let Marielle hear you say that, she'll get jealous."

"Who says I can't have more than one suckslut?"

Axa laughed gleefully. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Triniti, Rinobe. Head up onto the ship, and one of Master's whores will get you into uniform."

"Bye, Master!" the two cooed in unison. I leaned down to make out with Rinobe first as a parting gift, then Triniti, and as they sauntered away I gave them each a firm slap on their ass. They made their way onto the deck of the Skywarden, where Kaira greeted them and brought them out of my view.

"So..." I turned my attention to the six Valkyries bound to the dock before me. "What's the deal with them?"

"They disagreed with the change in command," Axa replied. "So we fucked them, bound them, and brought them here. They're yours to do with as you please."

They looked up at me, their eyes harboring a myriad of emotion. There was confusion, and fear, and apprehension, but above all, they were overcome by arousal. Their skin was flushed and glistening with a thin layer of sweat. Their breathing was heavy, and they each squirmed about themselves, trying to find a measure of relief, to no avail. Their eyes roamed my fit, toned body, lingering particularly long on the increasingly large tent growing from my skirt. I reached down, parted the folds at the front to reveal my cock in all its splendor, and their eyes locked upon it, jaws slacking slightly. They may not have agreed with the change in command, but they could not deny the instinct I had drilled into them in the weeks I had been aboard their ship: pleasure me with your body, and reap the pleasurable rewards.

I resolved myself to the ultimate test, of both my own everlasting need and the Shimmer's pronounced effects, which clearly had also taken its toll on the six bound whores before me. I stepped forward, gripping the railing behind the first Valkyrie slut's head, and guided my cock into her mouth. She looked up at me, unsure at first, but as soon as the tip of my dick touched her lips her demeanor changed. She wrapped her lips around the shaft, moaning uncontrollably as she began to bob her head up and down, sucking almost by pure instinct.

I let her enjoy having control of my pleasure for a moment, seeing how enthusiastic she would become at just the taste of me, but that enthusiasm didn't build nearly as fast as I would have liked. So I began to pump into her throat on my own, setting a rough, fast pace. She slacked her jaw and let me fuck her throat, keeping her head still as she looked up at me obediently. Before long, she was moaning and gagging, saliva dripping down onto her tits as her cheeks reddened and her eyes welled up. I felt my pleasure mounting rapidly, so I took the back of her head and forced her all the way down on my shaft, holding her forehead against my stomach as I shot my load deep inside her whore mouth, her body quivering and moaning with pleasure of her own the whole time.

When I finally released her, her body slacked, cum dribbling down from her lips onto her chest as she wore a wide and distant smile. I reveled in the scene before quickly moving on, stepping to the side and allowing the second Valkyrie slut to lunge out at my cock as far as she could, taking it into her mouth as quickly as possible. Watching her friend get throatfucked must have only increased her pent-up lust, because she sucked and sucked with vivacity and enthusiasm, moaning on my cock as bringing me pleasure brought herself pleasure. Her eagerness intrigued me, and I allowed her to continue to suck for longer than her sister slut before her, but just like her, I eventually grew tired of the performance and took control.

I grabbed both sides of her head and began to forcefully bring her mouth down onto my shaft as far as it would go, over and over and over again until she was nothing but a mess of sweat and spit. And then, just like the girl before her, I came deep within her throat, accompanied by deep, primal moans of satisfaction, and when I finally took my cock out and let her breathe, that same, airy, vacant smile crossed over her lips as the taste of my cum overpowered her. The pattern continued with the rest of the bound sluts; I allowed each of them to try to blow me, and when I grew tired of their work I took matters into my own hands.

As I came in the sixth Valkyrie's throat, I looked back at the rest of the line, at the five other sluts enraptured by a persistent cumdrunk haze, savoring the taste on their tongues as their mouths reached out for a cock that wasn't there, desperate for more. I pulled out of the sixth, watched as my cum fell from her smiling lips down onto her heaving tits, and smiled at my conquests. The test was complete: six orgasms in less than a half hour, each as potent and strong as the one before it. And still, my cock stood rapt at attention, ready to be pleasured, to be served. The fire of arousal still burned just as bright within me. I took pride in this revelation, knowing that the pleasure I could administer was infinite, as was the pleasure I could receive.

"Satisfied, Master?" Axa asked, bringing my attention back to the world around me. I turned to her, my eyes feasting upon her curvature of her hips, the round, pushed-up cleavage of her tits. What a perfect conquest, I thought to myself with pride.

"Not nearly," I responded. "Take them to the cargo bay, and keep them bound. Until they learn to serve me with their minds, just their bodies will do. I want a total free-use gallery down there for me to partake in whenever I wish."

"Of course, Master. I'll get Kaira and Marielle right on it. Before I forget, though, I have a surprise for you."

I cocked my head. "A surprise?"

"Follow me." Axa turned and made her way up onto the ship, allowing me a great view of her ass as she sauntered forwards. I felt my cock twitch again with that persistent, everlasting need, and it took all my strength to resist the Shimmer's effects and bend her over to fuck her right then and there. As I set foot upon the deck of the Skywarden, I saw Kaira and Marielle battoning down the hatches, and was pleased to see that they were, indeed, in similar dress as Axa. The first mate went up to them to let them know of their new duties, and they scurried quickly down to the docks, looking up at me with warm smiles and hungry eyes. I could almost feel their lust exuding off of them as they passed me by. I followed Axa across the deck to a room I had not yet entered on the ship. She opened the door and revealed to me the captain's study, but the only thing that I presumed had remained from its previous iteration was the desk in the center of the room, upon which a map of Axines was sprawled open. The rest of the room had been redecorated, filled with the kinds of items I saw at the Whoremaster's office in the city. Behind the desk was a rack, upon which hung whips, paddles, crops, and cuffs. To the left was a stockade, to the right a sex swing, with coils of rope laying about the room.

"We did the same thing to the captain's quarters... Captain," Axa chittered gleefully. "Do you like it?"

I grinned. "I love it."

"Have a seat."

I made my way around the desk, sat myself down in the cushy, comfortable chair they had bought for the room. As I took a look around the space, however, I felt something touch my legs, sending a shock through my system. I looked beneath the desk.

"Phaea?"

There she was, the blonde slut who had awoken me with her mouth, who had brought me to this world. Unlike the rest of the crew, she knelt there completely nude, with a beaming smile across her face.

"Hey there, Master!"

I smiled in return. "What are you doing down there?"

"Jordana put me here to punish me for bringing you here," she replied. "But being under the desk wasn't the punishment - it was trying to bring relief to the pent-up former Captain, when she really just needed to be dicked down. I'd much rather serve you from here than her."

"And you're... okay with that? With being down there?"

"Axa got me some things to make me more comfortable. A pillow for me knees... a dildo for my cunt..."

I looked beneath her, and she spread her legs slightly to reveal the base of a bright pink artificial dick, buried deep inside her bright pink pussy.

"Please let me serve you from here, Master," Phaea begged, fingers dancing along the folds of my skirt. "Please let me be the slut under your desk. Let me worship you with my mouth, with my tits, like a good little obedient cumslut. Let me help make it so that you won't have to go a second without a whore servicing you, giving you the pleasure you deserve. Whenever you're in an important meeting, I'll be right here between your legs. If you want to use another hole, you simply tell me where to go and what to do." My cock sprung hard from its covers, and without a second thought Phaea leaned forward, wrapping her tits around my shaft. "Let me stay here, Master. Let me be an obedient little slut for you. It's exactly what you deserve."

I leaned my head back, stroking her hair as she jerked me off with her tits. "What a nice surprise, Axa."

The first mate beamed. "I'm glad you like it, Master."

"Prepare the ship, and work with Triniti to set a course. I want to set sail for Kingschurch as soon as possible."

"Yes, Master."

Axa turned away, heading back out to the Skywarden proper. As the door closed behind her, I looked back down at the worshipful slut between my legs with a smile.

"What a good little dumb slut you are, Phaea."

"Only for you, Master," she promised, her titfuck picking up speed and momentum as her arousal spiked. "Ever since you fucked me, you're all I can think about. My body is yours, my tits are yours, my mouth is yours, my cunt is yours, my ass is yours. Everything I am belongs to you. I'll never know another man's touch, because just one touch from you is enough to make me cum. It feels so good when you use me, when you dominate me, when your cock turns me into a dumb, empty whore, because that's all I am, Master. A dumb, empty whore who needs you, who needs your cock, who needs your cum. I can't think about anything else. I don't want to think about anything else. All I'll ever think about is how to pleasure you, how to serve you, how to worship you, how to make you cum. Please cum for me, Master, please, it's all I want in this world. I'm a dumb, empty cumslut who craves your seed. Please give your cumslut your cum, please, please, pleeeease!"

My orgasm ripped through me like a wildfire. Spurt after spurt of my load coated Phaea before me, covering her face and tits as she squealed in delight all the while. I watched her try to catch as much of it as she could on her tongue, desperate for the taste of even just one drop. When I was done, she licked her lips, groping her tits to rub my cum into her skin.

"Thank you so much for covering your cumslut in your cum, Master," she cooed. "Please... can I have some more? Can I make you cum over and over again until I'm a horny, cum-covered mess, still begging you for more?"

I grinned. Firmly knowing now that I was capable of fulfilling that request, I reached over, taking the back of her head and guiding her mouth down onto my shaft. She eagerly accepted the task, suctioning her lips to my member and promptly beginning to suck and suck with fervor and ambition. I closed my eyes, felt the Skywarden begin to move beneath me, felt my pleasure mounting again as the obedient cumdump performed her only function. I had begun my reign, I realized. I was captaining a ship filled with women whose only purpose in life was bringing me pleasure.

And this was only the start.

12