King Of The Zabar Republic

Story Info
King Khalid enjoys Queen Fatima and hunky Kennedy.
3.2k words
2.18
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers

One of the most controversial men in global politics, King Khalid Manfoubin III is the sole ruler of the Republic of Zabar, located in the heart of West Africa. The small West African nation, which borders the Republic of Nigeria and the Ghanaian realm, is entrenched in controversy. Since the formation of the Republic of Zabar in 1967, the Manfoubin family has ruled it with an Iron fist. The country shuns Westerners and continues to be ruled by a mixture of West African tribal law and Islamic Law. Many anthropologists and journalists have attempted to penetrate the Republic of Zabar's secrets, but none have succeeded...until now.

The continent of Africa is the wealthiest piece of real estate on the planet earth, and its resources are targeted by the American imperial machine, the European oligarchs and of course, the not so subtle and downright imperialist Chinese. Africa's Black men and Black women are going to have their hands full defending their continent and its resources from greedy foreign powers who still covet that which does not belong to them. The renewed Scramble for Africa is still a thing, and America, China and Europe are watching the African continent like vultures watch a wounded antelope. The Republic of Zabar is one of the few African nations whose rulers absolutely refuse to bow down to foreign imperialism...

Nothing stirs the world's curiosity quite like the secrets of African nations, and when it comes to secrecy, the Republic of Zabar takes the cake. Seriously, compared to Zabar, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, heartland of Islam, is as wide open as Switzerland. The Republic of Zabar does business with a few other authoritarian regimes like the Russian State, North Korea, and Swaziland, but otherwise, they shun the rest of the world. The country is rich in gold, diamond and petroleum, and the United States Government wants to do business with them. The small West African nation refuses to budge, so the American government decided to bring out the big guns, so to speak...

According to some very detailed intelligence, King Khalid Manfoubin III, the dictator in charge of the Republic of Zabar is a man of voracious sexual appetites. The man is apparently bisexual and while he doesn't advertise it the way queer White celebrities do in America, Canada, the United Kingdom and elsewhere, he doesn't exactly hide it. Rumor is that King Khalid Manfoubin III and his wife Queen Fatima enjoy liaisons with both female and male servants in their lovely castle, located in Wahid City, Capital of the Republic of Zabar. The U.S. government tasked a certain reporter with a fact finding mission during his trip to the legendary West African Muslim nation...

A few days ago, journalist Kennedy Haworth landed at the King Bashir International Airport in Wahid City, Capital of the Republic of Zabar. According to global demographic experts, three million people call Wahid City home, making it the most populated of all of the Republic of Zabar's major cities. With a population of only seven million people, the Republic of Zabar lacks the size and opulence of its neighbors like Ghana, Senegal and Nigeria but it is rich in resources. For this reason, many of the world's super powers want to know what makes the West African Muslim nation tick.

With the same polite curiosity with which Kennedy Haworth interviewed closeted bisexual men in the African American community as part of his Down Low Diaries, he approached King Khalid and Queen Fatima of the Republic of Zabar in order to learn their ways. A man who doesn't respect those different from himself is a fool. The world is a diverse place and those who fail to realize that and behave accordingly won't get far in life. Kennedy, an openly bisexual gentleman who has friends of all hues around the world, is always polite, friendly and non-judgemental. It's the secret of his success...

"Come forward, foreigner," said King Khalid, and the tall, burly and dark-skinned West African Muslim ruler glared at the tall, pale European American man as he did as he was told. The Republic of Zabar maintains embassies in places like Ottawa, Canada, and Washington D.C. in the United States, along with London in the United Kingdom, and Pretoria in South Africa. That's about it. To the people of the Republic of Zabar, it's as if the rest of the world simply does not matter. As the most isolationist nation in the world, they've mystified many with their strange laws and cultural mores.

"I am at your disposal, Your Highness," said Kennedy Haworth, the tall and handsome, pale-skinned and red-haired journalist originally from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. A lot of American journalists tend to be aWestruck when dealing with British Royalty and other European movers and shakers but they display a remarkable lack of respect when dealing with Africa's kings and Queens, presidents and prime ministers. Kennedy knew better than that. Upon facing the King and Queen of the Republic of Zabar, Kennedy bowed his head respectfully, as he would before the Queen of England.

"Stop trembling, foreigner," said Queen Fatima, and the tall, curvy and dark-skinned, absolutely stunning African Royal lady smiled at Kennedy, secretly pleased by his demeanor. Kennedy maintained his posture until he got the nod from King Khalid, then he relaxed somewhat. Commander Ahmed, leader of the Royal Palace Gendarmerie, had his officers Ali and Malik search Kennedy for weapons, and then he allowed the journalist to speak with the Royals. A contingent of heavily armed loyal Zabari soldiers remained close by, of course. The King of Zabar has many enemies, both foreign and domestic...

"Your Highness, I am here on behalf of the American News Network to do an expose on daily life in Wahid City," Kennedy said earnestly, and King Khalid nodded. During a feast held in Honor of the King, Kennedy got to know King Khalid and his wife Queen Fatima. The African Muslim couple was not at all what even Kennedy expected. King Khalid studied business administration at Morehouse College in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and has an MBA from Howard University in Washington D.C. As for Queen Fatima, she studied commerce at Spelman College in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and has an MBA from the University of Houston in the City of Houston, Texas. The African Royals know the way Western companies and Western nations think. That's why they're so good at protecting the nation of Zabar from foreign vultures...

"Kennedy, my friend, I know the foreign vultures sent you here to spy on us, and it's okay, you will tell them what I tell you to tell them, or you won't make it home, are we clear?" King Khalid said flatly, and Kennedy smiled nervously. Kennedy nodded and King Khalid exchanged a nod with Queen Fatima before smiling. After the feast, Kennedy was given a tour of the Royal palace, and he was also introduced to Prince Maher, eldest son of King Khalid and Queen Fatima, and his sister Princess Amina. The Royal prince and the Royal princess were spending the summer in Wahid City, but would return to their studies at Oxford University in the United Kingdom come September...

"You remind me of the actor who played Lex Luthor in Smallville," Queen Fatima said to Kennedy, after the Royal palace tour, and Kennedy smiled politely. King Khalid saw the way Queen Fatima flirted with Kennedy and kept trying to provoke him but he didn't seem to think much of it. Kennedy thanked the King and Queen for the sumptuous feast and the palace tour, and was escorted back to his room by the Royal palace gendarmerie. That night, as Kennedy lay on his bed, he thought of the handsome King Khalid and the beautiful Queen Fatima. The African Royal couple was something else, for real...

A few days passed, and Kennedy got to know King Khalid and Queen Fatima better, and found them to be great people. They were friendly enough, and understandably concerned for the well-being of the Republic of Zabar and its citizens. It is well known that when Americans and Europeans cannot get a country's resources, they engineer a coup or some sort of emergency in order to install a puppet government and snatch the country's resources. King Khalid and Queen Fatima are right not to trust the American, European and Chinese corporations that constantly beg for a piece of the Zabari nation's pie.

Kennedy was surprised by how well-liked King Khalid was. As the King walked through the streets of Wahid City with only a few bodyguards, he was greeted by well-wishers who seemed sincere in their adoration of the man. Kennedy, who grew up watching images of poverty and squalor in African nations, was stunned to see how clean and neat Wahid City was. The people of Zabar love King Khalid because he provides them with free university education, free health care and plenty of jobs in the realms of engineering, education, construction and infrastructure. American democracy doesn't work for most African nations. A strong ruler like King Khalid is what most African countries need, and history has shown this to be true.

"King Khalid, the American government did send me to learn of your country's weaknesses, but I despise their racist ways, and I pledge my loyalty to you," Kennedy said to King Khalid, a few days into his stay. King Khalid smiled at Kennedy and nodded in apparent agreement. The African King was no fool and knew that Kennedy was not to be trusted. No man can serve two masters. Of course, Kennedy would be tested, and King Khalid and Queen Fatima invited him to their Royal chambers to test his loyalty. Time to see what this bisexual White American male with liberal tendencies is made of...

"Entertain us," King Khalid said to Kennedy, and the young American journalist nodded. King Khalid lay in bed, with his gorgeous wife Queen Fatima next to him. The tall, curvaceous, large-breasted and big-bottomed, dark-skinned African Muslim woman was a vision of beauty. The King kissed his Queen, and sucked on her breast. Queen Fatima grinned, and licked her lips as King Khalid sucked on her tits and fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Kennedy watched the Royal African couple, and then began undressing. Queen Fatima lay there, relaxing as King Khalid got on all fours and buried his face between her thick dark thighs. Some African men absolutely love eating pussy and King Khalid is one of them, much to Queen Fatima's sheer delight...

"Oh yes, just like that," Queen Fatima sighed, and she rubbed her tits as King Khalid continued to eat her pussy. Meanwhile, Kennedy got naked. The tall, pale fellow was very average looking but he had a big White cock swinging between his legs. King Khalid glanced at Kennedy while eating Queen Fatima's pussy and beckoned for the bisexual White American journalist to join them on the bed. Kennedy sat there and watched King Khalid and Queen Fatima as they did their thing. While getting her pussy licked by her husband King Khalid, Queen Fatima reached for Kennedy's long and thick cock and stroked him.

"I am at your disposal, sir and madam," Kennedy said, and King Khalid exchanged a smile with Queen Fatima, who nodded. King Khalid grabbed Kennedy and kissed him, then stroked his cock. Kennedy held his breath as the African Royal leaned over and took his cock into his mouth. Queen Fatima lay there, fingering her pussy while watching King Khalid suck Kennedy's cock. A lot of African women hate bisexual men but Queen Fatima is not one of them. The African female Royal has known about her husband's bisexuality from day one and supports him as long as he's discrete and plays safe. No shame in the African Queen's game...

"Delicious," King Khalid paused to say, and he sucked Kennedy's cock until the journalist was hard as a rock. Queen Fatima looked at the two bisexual hunks on her bed and grinned. Just like that, the Queen joined the action. Queen Fatima got on all fours and shook her big Black butt. King Khalid grinned and caressed Queen Fatima's ass before rolling a condom on his huge West African dick. Queen Fatima purred like a kitten as King Khalid eased his thick dark dick into her pussy. Just like that, the African king began smashing the African Queen's big Black booty. Black love taken to another level...

"Bring that big White cock right before, Kennedy, I want to taste you while my husband King Khalid fucks me," Queen Fatima said to Kennedy, who complied with the Queen's orders at once. As King Khalid gripped her wide hips and slammed his thick dark cock into her pussy, Queen Fatima grabbed Kennedy's cock and began sucking him off. King Khalid winked at Kennedy, who sighed happily as Queen Fatima sucked his cock. Kennedy, a forthrightly bisexual White male, has been with Black men and Black women back in his hometown of Atlanta, but never at the same time. The bisexual Georgian stud thought he'd died and gone to interracial bisexual heaven, for real...

"Hot stuff," King Khalid said, as he fucked Queen Fatima's big beautiful ass while she sucked Kennedy's thick White cock. King Khalid remembered his wild days as a young bisexual Black man on the Morehouse College campus in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. In those days, King Khalid would fuck hot women like Juanita Brown, a big-booty Black chick from Clark-Atlanta University, but he also fucked hunky guys like his roommate Trevor Whitaker, the secretly bisexual son of a wealthy Atlanta preacher. One night, King Khalid got drunk and fucked both Juanita and Trevor. King Khalid has been addicted to male/male/female bisexual threesomes ever since, and he married Queen Fatima because she was accepting of his choices. He's loved her ever since. A smart King chooses the right Queen for himself and his kingdom...

"Let's switch it up," Queen Fatima said, her melodious voice snatching King Khalid out of his reverie. Queen Fatima wanted to try new stuff, and both King Khalid and Kennedy got with the program. Queen Fatima rolled a condom on Kennedy's cock and got on all fours. After getting the nod from King Khalid, Kennedy got behind Queen Fatima and caressed her big Black butt. Just like that, Kennedy eased his thick White cock into Queen Fatima's pussy. King Khalid watched Kennedy's thick pale cock slide into Queen Fatima's pussy. Good stuff. Grabbing a new condom and lube, King Khalid got behind Kennedy.

"In Africa, if you target the Queen, the King gets you," King Khalid said to Kennedy, and just like that, the African Royal eased his thick Black dick into the American's ass. Kennedy groaned as King Khalid's big Black dick entered his ass hole. As a bisexual White man from the American South who digs both Black men and Black women, Kennedy often had trouble deciding whether he likes Black pussy more than Black cock. No need to ponder that question in West Africa, as Kennedy got to savor both Black dick and Black pussy at the same time. Queen Fatima moaned as Kennedy's big White cock filled her sweet African pussy and Kennedy groaned as King Khalid's big Black cock filled his White ass.

"Long live the Zabari nation," Kennedy squealed, overwhelmed by the feel of King Khalid's cock up his ass while Queen Fatima's pussy gripped his cock. The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun until they climaxed, and then took a breather. Queen Fatima lay between King Khalid and Kennedy, her lovely body covered in sweat. The African Queen was still horny, and both Kennedy and King Khalid exchanged a smile as they struggled to keep up with her. Queen Fatima got on all fours and shook that big beautiful Black ass of hers. King Khalid got behind her, and this time, he spread her cheeks and lubricated her ass.

"I love anal in every way," King Khalid said to Kennedy as he lubricated Queen Fatima's butt hole and then eased his big Black cock into her. Kennedy nodded while watching the African Royal couple do their thing. Queen Fatima groaned and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy as King Khalid fucked her in the ass. King Khalid was being truthful when he said that he likes anal sex in every way. Mere days ago, King Khalid had Queen Fatima buy a strap-on dildo to fuck him with it. Queen Fatima moaned in pleasure as King Khalid fucked her in the ass. The African Queen loves anal sex, both giving and receiving, and if loving it is wrong, then she doesn't want to be right...

"Kennedy, quit spectating and join us," Queen Fatima ordered, and Kennedy gasped in surprise. The journalist looked at the African King and the African Queen, who grinned and nodded. Grabbing a condom and lube, Kennedy rejoined the party. The well-endowed bisexual White male came up behind the African King and rubbed his pale cock against his ass. King Khalid rubbed his ass against Kennedy's cock while sliding his cock into Queen Fatima's butt hole. Without further ado, Kennedy pushed his big pale cock into King Khalid's ass. Time for the bisexual African Royal to discover the awesome power of big White American cock...

"This is sublime, sir," Kennedy said as he rammed his big pale cock into King Khalid's ass. King Khalid groaned, then sighed in pleasure. The African Royal gentleman felt almost overwhelmed by the feel of Kennedy's big White cock up his ass while Queen Fatima's tight butt hole gripped his own big Black dick. King Khalid Manfoubin III, ruler of the Republic of Zabar is a bisexual Black man who loves Black female booty and big White cock, and it's more than okay in the twenty first century. Kennedy rammed his cock up King Khalid's ass while King Khalid slammed his cock up Queen Fatima's ass. The hot interracial bisexual three-way continued until sexual exhaustion claimed all participants...

"This is how we get down in the Zabari Capital," King Khalid said to Kennedy as he lay in bed next to his Queen Fatima and their new American friend. Kennedy looked at the Royal African couple, and smiled. A new chapter was beginning for all three of them. King Khalid and Queen Fatima were pleasantly surprised when Kennedy pledged his fealty to them and to the nation of Zabar. The American journalist seemed sincere but the African Royal couple still had doubts. Kennedy decided to go the extra mile to prove his loyalty to the wonderful and generous rulers of the African nation of Zabar...

The next day, Kennedy called his superiors at the American News Network and quit, and he also phoned the Director of the American Intelligence Agency to formally quit his mission. The American authorities were stunned when Kennedy renounced his American citizenship and claimed asylum from the American imperialist regime in the nation of Zabar. The American oligarchs were stunned by this about face from their most trusted agent. Kennedy Haworth, a bisexual American spy/journalist has succumbed to the Power of Black Dick. No one, regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, sexual orientation or gender identity, is immune to this awesome and irresistible power. Black dick is simply invincible. It's changing the world, one person at a time...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers