King Size Bed

Story Info
What happens when you share a king size bed with your son.
3.3k words
4.44
116.9k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All parties are over the age of 18 and this is a short one folks. You were warned!***

Ending up pregnant at the ripe age of 18 by what was my boyfriend at the time wasn't in my life plan. But it gets worse, upon his parents learning of our accident they quickly sold their home and disappeared leaving me alone to raise a child on my own. I was naturally scared at first but I accepted that I wasn't innocent either and I wanted to have sex. It was only the right thing to go through with the pregnancy and not given any choice to raise Paul on my own.

I did name him after his father because I always liked the name Paul. He was a good kid, didn't give me much trouble and did okay in school. He wasn't very athletic at first till he learned how to swim. It actually came natural to him, and when he got old enough I signed him up for competitions. Turns out he was an athlete in the end and won matches one after another.

Jumping ahead many years later, Paul is now 21, in college thanks to his swimming wins got a college scholarship to a prestigious school. It was there he would train harder than ever with hopes to compete in the Olympics.

I ended up moving near his school to be right by his side making sure he does not get distracted by the temptations of college. Still while slightly over protective I didn't interfere much, and let him stay overnight which I can only assume was with a female probably in some hotel room. Being the mother that I am I gave him a credit card to use as long as he didn't abuse it. Plus I seen the bills and yes they confirm he has made stays at hotels about once a month.

So here I am, a proud parent at the ripe age of 39 I kept myself in shape. I am not as fit as Paul but I do okay. This is confirmed catching the eyes of male students and some female students; I am sure much has to do how I am pretty much alway wearing Yoga pants that mold to my body and go up my crack. I am flattered and turned on by their stares and I flaunt it in front of the other mothers and fathers. I see their faces when sitting in the stands. I know they are not happy about their boys staring at this mother being me wearing a crop top, leggings, and sneakers. Hell if it bothers them this much why don't they put down that donut, pick up an apple, and go for a run or something.

Anyway enough about that. Paul and I continue to have an excellent relationship to the point we are more like best friends than parent and child. We do things together, support each other, and always there for each other. Having a decent paying job, and being able to afford nice apartment I really don't have anything to cry about. Plus my job allows me to live anywhere and work from anywhere thanks to the wonderful world of the Internet.

That makes things very convenient when staying at hotels with Paul in between competitions. Most times at these hotels we usually get rooms with 2 beds but sometimes they are booked and we can only get a king size. It really doesn't bother me, in fact if I had the guts I would just get a king size each time but Paul may catch on...or would he? Who knows. The thing is I don't use the Internet only for work, I also surf porn. I do this sometimes when Paul is asleep, and other times when he is away going to his classes.

My porn of choice is Incest specifically mother and son incest. I didn't know this was a fetish for me at first till I found a site called LIterotica where there are hundreds to thousands of stories with new ones each day. I even frequent the Bulletin Board finding the perverts of the world posting all kinds of things. There I found posts about Incest and became intrigued. I read post after post finding many are turned on by this, and some claim they have done it. So it was only natural I investigated this further by going to the Incest story section and checking out some stories.

Well that became an obsession and I would have bookmarks on my computer and phone of stories because more and more would show each day and I only have so much time to read them all. Granted some I start reading and they get ridiculous right off the bat with 9 inch penises and mothers boobs as big as EE. Lets be honest, 6 to 7 inch penis does the job just fine. Don't believe me? Check out my dildo collection.

But I do grow concern that Paul will learn of this fetish of mine. I try to hide by using Apple features such as the Reading List section versus the main Bookmark section. While Paul does have his own computer he sometimes quickly jumps on mine to check his email or something even though he does have his own. But then my twisted mine turns around and hopes he does find the stories and reads some. Maybe they will have the same affect on him as they do on me.

I admit when we are in the hotels especially when we are in the king size bed I wait till he is fast asleep and I pull back the covers and see if he is hard. I know this is bad and incest should only be a fantasy but I have needs and desires like anyone else. So what is the harm taking a peak?

With Paul wearing boxers sometimes I hit pay dirt and find his cock hard, erect, and poking out of his boxers. I even once after a few glasses of wine to help me sleep I in my drunken state while he was sleeping slid my mouth over his cock. It felt and tasted so good the first time I did it. But it was a one time thing, okay not one time but I usually slide it down all the way down my throat then quickly release because I am scared he will wake up finding me in this compromising position.

I do sometimes get the urge to roll him on his back being that he tends to sleep on his side usually facing me and step over him and slide my hot pussy just once taking in that beautiful piece of meat. Who knows maybe i will do it. Would it be so bad? He might even like it. Or he may flip out and throw me off of him and become disgusted with me.

Well it turned out Paul would be willing to have sex with me. Here is the story. Coming from a match where Paul beat the 2nd place winner by a solid 5 seconds we went out to celebrate because not only did he win he also broke a new record. Taking him to an Italian restaurant and breaking his diet he had large bowl of pasta and some wine.

After dinner Paul wanted to walk off the meal so we took a walk near the beach here in Florida. It was nice and Paul at some point grabbed my hand. I looked at him at first a little surprised but I liked it, felt like I was walking with him appearing as a couple: a cougar with her cub.

Seeing up ahead there is a fair not far from the hotel which we decided to check out. Typical things there from games such as popping balloons with darts to carnival rides. Paul even got me to buy some tickets and we went on the carousel together. I was concerned at first because I am not a fan of heights which is why I always get rooms on the lower levels.

So we get into the seats sitting side by side Paul still holding my hand during it. Then as we go around we find it stopping every few seconds guessing to let people off and getting people on. It was when it stopped with us at the very top I started to sweat. Paul looked at me then released my hand and placed it on my leg and said "Mom, it will be okay." It was more than okay because when he placed that hand on my leg there was a shock to my pussy and I could feel myself getting wet.

That little gesture from my son turned me on. Not only that he even started stroking it gently getting closer and closer to my pussy but not quite touching it. But I so wanted him to touch it. I would even move his hand up to it if I had the guts but I chickened out.

Eventually we were lowered down and got off the ride. Telling him that was enough fun for one night lets start working our way back to the hotel. He wraps his arm around my shoulder pulls me in for a side hug and tells me lets go.

Back at the hotel we take turns to go into the bathroom. I leave Paul to go first while I hop onto the computer to check work emails. When he finally got out he was in his boxers like usual and slid under the covers and turned out the light on his side of the bed. Me I closed the computer down and took it with me in the bathroom.

I place the computer on the sink, I take off my yoga pants, and slide off my panties that are soaked with my juices. I then kick them to the side, sit on the toilet and pull up a story that I have bookmarked. I check really quick finding it is only 2 pages long so I begin to read it.

As I am reading I reach down to tickle my clit but I can't quite get to it with how I would like. The reason is I had to keep my legs closed to balance the computer on my legs. Eventually I finish the story and find myself wetter than before. So I take this opportunity to take a shower and bring myself off. But it doesn't work.

Thinking to myself "I don't get it, most times I can get myself to cum but my fingers are just enough this time. I really need something else in there." Then I go "Duh...I have my dildo in my bag. Paul should be asleep by now, he won't know."

So I get out of the shower towel off, and realizing I didn't bring anything to wear to the bed with me into the bathroom I turn off the light to the bathroom and open the door slightly and peak my head out just enough to say "Paul...are you awake?" He doesn't respond.

Convinced he is asleep I work my way to my bag and then a thought occurs to me to just go into the bed naked. Feeling naughty and knowing this isn't right I do it anyway but I grab my dildo first.

Gently easing it into my pussy I close my eyes and let out a fantasy go through my head of Paul fucking me in a pool with his Speedo wrapped around his cock. Going in and out I start to moan and use my other hand to rub my clit. I keep reaching to the point of climax but never quite get myself to go over the peak.

Trying to get myself there the desire to suck some cock rolls up on me. Looking at Paul's face in the moonlight I see his eyes are closed while on his back with his head turned towards me. Keeping the dildo inside of me I use my hand to lift the covers and find pay dirt. There is Paul again, rock hard with his cock outside the hole of his boxers.

Not thinking straight I pull out the dildo from my pussy and put it on the night stand and begin to pull the covers off of Paul. He then stirs a bit and I pause staring at his face. He shuffles a bit, scratches his balls and turns his head the other way while laying on his back.

Breathing a sigh of relief I begin approaching my target: Paul's cock. Bringing my face close to it I take it all in. Not being able to see every detail due to the only light we have right now is the moonlight I reach out with my hand and angle it towards my mouth. Turning my head facing his feet but not quite laying my head on his stomach I begin to lower my mouth down onto his cock.

"God he tastes so good" I think to myself.

Sliding my lips slowly up and down not wanting to wake him I begin to take him deeper and deeper down my throat. As I am doing this I notice signs of him responding to my actions and I slide it out of my mouth, go over his body and look at his face to see if he is still sleeping. From what I can tell he is so I go back to what I was doing.

Not being able to help myself and feeling hornier than usual I take him down my throat and start to do a swallowing action like I am taking his cum down my throat. Then I slide my mouth up and down feeling his balls with my hand coaxing him to cum in his sleep.

As I am doing this I begin to lose my sense of right and wrong and reality; naturally I am distracted. Focusing on the task at hand sort of speak I don't notice Paul is beginning to stir. As I am sucking is cock I feel his hand touch my head and says "Oh god mom...what are you doing?"

At first I didn't know how to react then without even thinking about what to say I say to him "Honey I so need this. Let mommy finish."

He doesn't respond with words but instead he takes his hand and pushes my head down. Giving into it I go back to sucking this cock in and out of my throat. Not surprised at all I feel Paul's hips start to thrust giving me signs of him about to cum. Knowing this I begin take him faster and harder till I feel him shoot cum to the back of my throat.

This lights a spark that turns me from horny to completely on fire. Paul does a final groan and then lowers his hips. I slide his cock out of my mouth and position myself back to my side of the bed and face him.

"Honey I can explain."

He doesn't respond at first but then leans forward and kisses me. Feeling his lips on mine I start to kiss back

That kiss turns into a make out session with a lot of tongue. At some point he pulls away from my lips and starts kissing my neck. He trails down kisses from my neck back to my ear lobe giving it a little bite back to my neck. Him not knowing that is my sensitive spot I can't help but reach down and start playing with my clit.

As I am touching myself Paul begins to work his way down my body and trails his kisses to my tits and starts to suck my nipples. From there I arch my back and reach with the other hand pushing his face harder to my chest.

"Oh baby that feels so good."

"Mmmmmm....." he responds

With him nibbling and sucking of my left tit he then kisses between my breasts and starts working his way to the right tit with me running my fingers through his hair. Arching my back and not even having a care in the world how wrong this is I let my son pleasure me.

Eventually he releases my nipple and starts kissing down my stomach, to my belly button and positions himself between my legs. Spreading them further to give him room I feel him grab my legs with both hands and arms and squeezes them to bring them closer to his head. He begins to trail kisses on my legs up and down my thighs.

At some point I reach back behind me and grab a pillow to place under my head to keep my headed tilted so I can watch what he is doing. I reach over and turn on the lamp to get a better view.

He looks up and smiles then lowers his head again and does a slow but firm lick of my slit. Shuddering in response he does it again. From there he works one lip at a time sucking them each into his mouth.

Laying there I respond with a moan while watching him do his magic on my pussy. He at some point finds his way to my opening and begins to slide his tongue inside of me tasting my juices. Slurping away I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. Waiting as long as i could I say to him "Baby...lick mommy's clit."

He lifts his head and looks at me, and smiles then does just that. Circling my clit with his tongue my hips being to gyrate. Going over and over again around my clit then pausing at times to suck it into his mouth and then going back to circling he is driving me crazy.

As I feel myself on the verge of cumming I say "Shit baby....oh shit...hunny you are going to make your mommy cum." Once he hears that he attacks that clit with his tongue with absolute vigor.

"Oh shit..OH SHIT....OOOOOHHHH SSSSHHHHHHIIITTTT I'M CUMMMMINNNGGGG!!!!!"

Unable to control my body I begin to shake and gyrate like I have never done before. Not having sex with anyone since I got pregnant I cum harder than I ever have from masturbating.

After I finally let my body relax I feel Paul working his way back up to my stomach kissing along the way back to each nipple, to my neck and then turning my head towards him and kissing my lips.

Responding back to him with kisses of my own I feel him adjusting his body and his cock poking at my hole. I tilt my head to the side and say "DO IT! FUCK YOUR MOMMA!"

He doesn't thrust like I want him to do but instead gently and slowly enters me.

"I said FUCK ME DAMN IT!"

He responds by lifting himself up on his knees staying in me, and grabs my legs, lifts my hips off the bed and starts pounding me like I so needed him to.

This goes on for awhile with no sign of him getting tired. Naturally making him cum earlier he lasted a lot longer than expected.

After pounding me for what has to be at least 10 minutes I feel Paul reaching his peak. This is confirmed as I feel him make on final firm thrust, with a loud grunt, shooting his spunk into my hole.

Looking at him I see his body twitching with each pulse of his cock. At some point he stops and lowers my body down, slides out of me, turns on his side and with me next to him tries to catch his breath.

Us laying there covered in sweat and juices we hear each other slowly catching our breaths. In sync we look at each other and he says "From now on. We always get a king size bed."