All Comments on 'King Size Bed'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gotta say, the section where you bitch about other authors and penis sizes kinda took me right out of the narrative. That's annoying enough when people whine about it in the comments but that you would disrupt the flow of the narrative in your own story to do it is bizarre.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
A very caring mother

Tried to hide desires until the inevitable happened. So nicely paced with perfect mechanics and content.

More mothers need to realize if that have this urge, so do their sons.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Your aside about size was weird. Good story that would have been a lot better with some dialogue, and without the aside.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

Four Stars. Change carousel to ferris wheel and I'll change to Five Stars!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

I liked the sex but it would have been a better read if the author had included a description of her body (other than she had a nice ass) and her son's cock. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave you a five for imagination and content. But so many sentences starting with a dependent clause are distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The biggest sexual thrill of my life at age 43 was feeling my gorgeous son fucking me like no other man ever had. It has continued for 11 years, in spite of him being married for the last 7, and his wife probably knows but is accepting of our passionate love for each other. Life is good.

hrobbiehrobbieabout 1 year ago

Not much, quit after the 1st few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking hot, you got a fan in me. More mother son content from you!

FunkyCFunkyCabout 1 year ago

Slow build with a good ending

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
3 stars

While i agree with you about 10 inch cocks and EE tits , the way you wrote this , made it sound like a 12 yr old was writing it , you need to spend more time proof reading your stories before submitting them .

But your story was good overall so keep working on it and come back a better writer Many thanks for time you give to write for us the readers .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It had me wanking, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would a king size bed lead to incest? Like wouldn't a smaller bed be more likely to lead to incest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it 4 stars but it was a bit short and not much information!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know that Paul, as a swimmer, probably shaves his body hair, but given that he is so sexy and in such good shape, can he let his body hair grow out in the "off season"? I'd love to see Paul with a bit off sexy chest hair to tease his mother!

JohnJSheridenJohnJSheriden12 months ago

Regardless of what others are saying here. I did enjoy it. And also agree with the thoughts of storter stories. Sometimes the stories are just way to long to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This short story had everything needed to make it a masterpiece. Well done.

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[16.06.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10 King Size Beds!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...