All Comments on 'King Size Bed'

by strickland83

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments (Page 3)
Oldsalty1Oldsalty111 months ago

Super hot, super believable work up to the three person interactions... Poor Tim -- off on business and forgotten.

You did exceptionally well at bringing these three to life . I felt like a voyeur in their hotel room!

KentLondonKentLondon9 months ago

Superbly written with a developing plot line that kept me enthralled the whole way through. The hottest thing I've ever read on Lit.

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

While somewhat hot, don't approve of cheating, which should be a tag here, Tim deserves better than that, sometimes work be like that in a marriage, no excuse to cheat.

Kijin91Kijin917 months ago

Wonderful story

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Very hot; sizzling. Could easily been continued in follow-on stories. MC and Megan could have bought a king size bed for home and invited Lisa and Tim over (maybe while MC was out of town). Tim may have been okay with "cheating" as Lisa said she had been with a woman before. A little confusing here and there; was this a weekend trip or a week long trip? Was surprised it took so long for one women to be cleaning out the other woman after the MC orgasmed inside. In the end, love prevails and everyone lived happily ever after. Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really hot. Thank you!! Loved every moment!

crayopcrayop2 months ago

Wonderful story, well written

alan_deealan_dee11 days ago

The only unsexy thing about this story was him blowing his load prematurely almost every time he was in someone becasuse he was getting overexcited like some 16 yerar old boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous