All Comments on 'King Size Bed'

by strickland83

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
alan_deealan_dee11 days ago

The only unsexy thing about this story was him blowing his load prematurely almost every time he was in someone becasuse he was getting overexcited like some 16 yerar old boy.

crayopcrayopabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story, well written

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really hot. Thank you!! Loved every moment!

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Very hot; sizzling. Could easily been continued in follow-on stories. MC and Megan could have bought a king size bed for home and invited Lisa and Tim over (maybe while MC was out of town). Tim may have been okay with "cheating" as Lisa said she had been with a woman before. A little confusing here and there; was this a weekend trip or a week long trip? Was surprised it took so long for one women to be cleaning out the other woman after the MC orgasmed inside. In the end, love prevails and everyone lived happily ever after. Great Story.

Kijin91Kijin917 months ago

Wonderful story

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

While somewhat hot, don't approve of cheating, which should be a tag here, Tim deserves better than that, sometimes work be like that in a marriage, no excuse to cheat.

KentLondonKentLondon9 months ago

Superbly written with a developing plot line that kept me enthralled the whole way through. The hottest thing I've ever read on Lit.

Oldsalty1Oldsalty111 months ago

Super hot, super believable work up to the three person interactions... Poor Tim -- off on business and forgotten.

You did exceptionally well at bringing these three to life . I felt like a voyeur in their hotel room!

Cor007Cor007about 1 year ago

Just as good reading this the second time around!

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

Pretty intense. Well written 5

the_new_me2468the_new_me2468over 1 year ago

Every time I read this story I imagine that it’s my husband, his ex-wife and me. She once propositioned me before he and I stared dating, so she is my frequent fantasy.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

wow…prolonged pleasure….M/F, F/M,F/F…and on and on.

Never letting up after the preliminaries.. Riveting exciting sex all round!

What a miraculous weekend….the supreme sexual highlight in anyone’s fantasy.

….count me in for more of that!

Thanks for the pleasure you gave me!

Beejay3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m wondering why Lisa’s boyfriend, Tim, was in this story at all. Another pretext could easily been invented for the three of them to be on vacation together and stuck in one room with one bed. At the end it certainly seems like the three way sex will continue in the future and Tim was not a close friend to Megan and whatshisname making me think he will not be added as a fourth. Seems uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite possibly the best FFM (FMF?) (MFF?) story on literotica.com!

I have read this before, and while the paragraphs could have been smaller, this is an exciting read.

Had me hard and beyond

Yarnspinnerr ;->

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Well written which doesn’t always happen and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Megan discovered her inner domme. Though Megan was the larger woman, she took the top position 3 times with Lisa, and voiced her happiness when Gary said he was fine with Lisa and Megan doing it more often.

01JETMECH01JETMECHabout 2 years ago

Great story, keep posting more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 2: Lisa tells Tim what happened, they all get together for a foursome at a cabin in the woods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written...wonderful story line.

Easy to envision the love between friends and the sexual connections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I can't think of anything more sexy and loving than what happened. Granted, it was over the top, but man o man, was it hot. The great part for me was the loving relationship between husband and wife. Thanks for sharing with us.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Tim's call in to work was his other wife, reason he goes away to work so much. Lisa figured it out with the cancelled reservation. Frustrated and jumps at the idea of a fun week with those who care for her. Lots of hot sexy fun.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

Taking fantasy to the limit. Great sex, more sex and more sex. The setup is ridiculous, but who cares, let's have more sex. Luckily the guy has a cock that never stops. Great fantasy, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, some questions around consent from Tim - but this is one of the very hottest stories I've read here, and I've read thousands. Absolutely top-tier. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neither of them ever asked Lisa about Tim. It makes a huge difference if Lisa is cheating on Tim, or if she and Tim have agreed that Lisa can have sex with others. And why did Lisa never call Tim and tell him what was happening? Did Tim cancel the reservation and not tell Lisa? A most unrealistic story.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 2 years ago

Fabulous story with the erotic experience of sharing of the three characters feelings and excitement of becoming closer together to share sexual pleasures. Well done

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 3 years ago

Whew! I'm exhausted just reading about all the sex these three.shared. Super hot. Great dialog, especially the feelings expressed by each one. Great writing. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lisa never mentioned her husband. That is only credible if they have already agreed that Tim can enjoy sex with others if he is out on his long trips; a very sensible arrangement that allows love an marriage to be sustained without putting impossible demands on healthy partners withh high sex drive. This is a beautiful example of living that sex and love can exist together. Not everyone can manage such emotions, but it would be good for us all if it were accepted more widely..

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Nicely written, and just so much fun reading a longish story thoroughly soaked in sex throughout. No worries that some of his performance is a thing of fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Man Always Ready

A great story. If the average man could do it as much in two weeks as this guy did it in mere hours, that would be impressive.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks!! Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What about the other husband?

So what about Tim? No consequences there for Lisa? Hmmmm?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i mean its good but how many nuts is this dude gonna fucking bust

JohnSpanglerJohnSpanglerover 4 years ago

Not the kind of story I usually read, but I liked it all the same. Very, very hot. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Wow what a story , i was there all the way start to finish . My only regret is my wife would never do what these 3 have done .

More please. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Memories

I came home early from a dart league in Ohio due to the snow... I walked in on my wife and her girlfriend sharing some good sex.. They invited me to the bed and while the girlfriend was going down on my wife's clit I buried my dick in the girl friend from behind. I learned they were both bi ... we had many good experiences before we were transferred out of state. .. your story was outstanding.. I would have given you 10 stars if possible.. Thanks for waking up some memories....

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 6 years ago
Amazing!

This has to be one of the most realistic and sexy stories I have ever read! Thank you for writing this piece of erotic art!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
extremely sexual and loving

First time to read on this site. This story is the most sexual, exciting, loving and sharing that I have ever read. Made me think...hell, KNOW...that I would love to be involved in a triangle. The fact that Meagan became willing to experiment and then to let her fantasizes have their way with both her hubby and Lisa was great. Sat here in just the way you would imagine....hhaaarrrddddd...

Thanks for the story. On to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My best friend is my husband's ex. I shared this story with her a while back. Then we planned a surprise trip for him this weekend. We made an excuse for us to ride in the back seat while sharing a blanket as he did the driving. She and I were so wet when we got to the hotel that we were rubbing off on each other's sopping pussies by the time he got into the room. When we saw him watching, it just made each of us even hornier. Must have done something for him too: He started stroking his dick and moved closer and closer to us... I'll have to finish this little story later. I can hear them fucking and I can't wait any longer to join them in our own king size bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one loose end

The happy ever after ending of these three falling deeper in love has one very big obstacle... the absent husband, whose appearance may seem like a monster movie sequel. In the beginning of the sequel to this piece, perhaps Lisa could reveal that the vacation was supposed to be their reconnection in an open marriage, but in the last analysis, it was just the dick saying 'I think we should start seeing other people'. There could be three celebrations in the sequel. The first is a clean bill of health for all from STDs, thanks in part to Lisa never getting any from the dick ex for months. The second celebration is Lisa moving in The third celebration could be the courts declaring the prenup valid and Lisa walking away with the fortune she brought into the marriage.

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 7 years ago
It could happen...

One factor of these stories I appreciate is plausibility. This one didn't require the suspension of belief that is often required. I felt that this could happen, just not to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unknown

Wish movies were made like this , it great story line and live not sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
make love not sex

this was one of the best stories i have ever read. it was writen to show how three people main interest was to please each other . they made love to each other . loved the little things, like her rubbing him on her and helping to put in in, laying her head next to them having sex up close, him eating their combined love jucies,

I would love for you to write a story about two couples who become close friends and feel and do the same as this story. have same sex parts in the story,but not written that they are gay,only want to please all in a foursome. no ass fucking. maybe swapping creampies. as much sex with all four together verses couple couple

carriejo48carriejo48over 7 years ago
Oh my

This is by far my favorite read. I've fantasized about almost all of the sex between these three characters. Only one was left out... maybe next time. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
plausable

all of the events were not only possible but very likely to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story very much! Written well, and enjoyed how it progressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT...

I would also love to hear more from these characters GREAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been there done that and

I'm absolutely sure that women enjoy sharing other women and seeing them get into it as much as men do ... and they go further when in a situation like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Way

That`s the way it ought to be every time, for everybody, the first time and forever after.

Imagine what people would be like. Wow! My COMPLIMENTS! And a lot of Bravos.

All_I_have_to_giveAll_I_have_to_givealmost 9 years ago
Stunned

Loved how the story and intensity built up gradually. Really felt that all three characters got so much out of the experience. Excellent story and well written.

PearDrop3PearDrop3almost 9 years ago
A Hot Story

This was a great story, but it begs a continuation. What happens when they get home? Does the liaison continue? What is going to happen when Lisa's husband learns of their liaison, no mention has been made of him except at the beginning of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Great story, one of the best. I would like to see more. :)

lurchman007lurchman007over 9 years ago

A great story, I first read it somewhere else (a long winded explanation) but it is the story that introduced me to Literotica.

I love the fact that your descriptions are vague, It basically allows the reader to create their own images with just a few details. I was imagining a few people from my past.

Your story is well written compared to many I have read on Literotica. It makes for easy reading. A badly written story is much a turn off as a woman with hairy armpits.

Great work, keep writing.

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 9 years ago
Hot Read

I enjoyed this story. It's is lengthy in it's explanations, The scenes need more detail.But it was a good story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

good but too lengthy.no vivid descripton of nipples of megan and lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written!!! Loved it!

That was very well written. Very hot, plus the good grammar added to the reasons why I enjoyed this story. It sounds silly, but the way this story was written helps it excell over other three way stories out there. Thank you! Definitely enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Reads as good as it did the first time - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best

The best that I've read for a very long time. Keep writing like this, please!

Dawger1000Dawger1000about 10 years ago
Wow

One of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an absolute

11 totally agree with all positive comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

The way you portrayed the male was superb. He acted as a loved and caring man that respected and truly loved the women involved in his fantasy.Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sex with romance and fantacy

Would be happy if we can have video of two really good looking models with a handsome guy based exactly on this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was just.... WOW.

That was absolutely amazing. i love how lone you made the story, and just the entire thing was... WOW. JUST. WOW. loved it!

handiandihandiandiover 10 years ago
A brilliant story

I've always loved this story, leaves me highly aroused every time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
um.....just....wow.....

I have no words for how good this story is! Such a great story throughout, and I loved the ending!! I need to read this again sometime!

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
OUT STANDING

This is a 100% Smoking Hot story.

Loved reading and jacking off to it.

WONDERFUL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SO FUCKING SEXY

That is one of the best stories I have ever read. It had my cock hard the whole way through, and now there is only one thing that will do, as soon as I've pressed the submit button I've got to take myself in hand and masturbate. It will be one of the best cums I've had in ages.9B43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely spent!

Wow, just wow! This is the most erotic, sexy ad lovely thing I've ever read/seen! I was soaked and grinding in bed from page one. Took me about 1-1,5h to read it to the end before I could finally take a shower and finish myself off! :p Big big thanks for sharing this wonderful story! I'm saving this for the future ;)

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

mthomas63mthomas63over 11 years ago
Wow

This was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Probably because it's every man famtasy. I did have such a threesome one weekend in Santa Barbara, but not without some conflict. It just wasn't as smooth as the characters in this story. Probably what made it so good to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exotic, sexy and loving

This was a great story...loved it..kept me wanting to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A+

Literally the best I have ever read! Is it fiction or non-fiction?

agelesssoneagelesssonealmost 12 years ago
what a story!!

Absolutely loved it. Perectly written and flowed continuously and every scene was as plausible as real life. And it was very lovely the way there was sharing so selflessly. I loved this story. Best I've ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

very exciting story to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT!!

skiandrescue4skiandrescue4almost 12 years ago
Second Please!

Let's see a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Excellent Story, would like to see a part 2 about life when they get home.

Drawu12Drawu12about 12 years ago
Good job!

Great story! Big fantasy trip for most men. I know it was for me. Wow. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written!

Very well written, the author took me along with him through the story. The descriptions were so good that I felt that I could see everything that was happening. Well done!

jin6xjin6xover 12 years ago
Well Written, Great Story

Leaves nothing unturned, everything for everyone's fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

love how you layed it all out and thought about each detail including how we last longer after and yes, have trouble getting up after multiple times even with th best view in front of us, and you kept his amounts to realistic levels for a high use adult. It all Felts so real like i was the hidden camera watching it all with every detail and sound

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story ...

Very well done ... You hit on several of my biggest fantasies. This is one of my all-time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written and completely fantastic

You expressed the love between them perfectly! Megan sounds like a girl ready for adventure! I loved how well you thought everything through, the characters, then scene, the backstory! Awesome job!

(though now I may have to change my panties :P)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Oh if only my girl would do that.

KojoteKojotealmost 13 years ago
You took ...

... your time in developing the situation. I appreciated that.

There may have been some cliches, but overall the story was very enjoyable and realistic. Well ... besides the countless hardons of course. Even two girls don't have that effect over a timespan like this. ;-)

Anyway ... Thanks a lot.

JustMelJustMelalmost 13 years ago
great story

loved the way the story progressed, very sexy with great detail. hope you have more stories. I am going to check right now. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
woah!

that was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it sounds too good to be true!

Too good to be true! How could a guy recover so quickly after a wopping explosion? However, it fulfilled its purpose, and this reader joined others in having a raving hard cock. I also had a full supply of thick, slippery saliva, which I made good use of on my cock, if you know what I mean. Good writing, even if it was exaggerated.

SandmanDJSandmanDJabout 13 years ago
Very Sensuous Threesome ...

An incredibly erotic story ... a threesome marathon lasting an entire weekend ... brought back wonderful memories of when my partner and I would have weekend hotel marathons ... me coming 4 or 5 times a day, and her losing count ... I loved the sensuous nature of the sex and care the characters felt for one another ... they were believable and you identified with them ... overall a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my first time

excelent reading. This was my first novel of this type.

I could really get into the story! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Loved every second of it. Wow

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Great to think it could be me

Great read, great characters and great sex, described well with a fair amount of thought gone into the writing of this, really good read, made me want to get into bed with either or both of these characters.......

vexcavevexcaveover 13 years ago
That was simply one of the best out there

Believable storyline with believable characters make for a perfect storm. I enjoyed how the characters interacted both in and out of sexual situations. It was a beautiful ending to have Gary and Megan return to their old life and it would be interesting to hear what would happen after they returned home. I imagine they'd have a pretty good time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is a first time....

for everything. This is my first time reading Erotica, I had skipped through some of the other posts and they made me feel a little out of place. Yours was not only enticing but very descriptic, emotional and intense. I am re-discovering my sexuality and the thought of having a threesome has entered my mind, this was the exact depiction of how I want it to be. As a writer to another writer I am impressed and will be looking for more of your work. Thank you.

purple eaglepurple eagleover 13 years ago
OMG

There are fantasies and there are fantasies. This is all of them (at least for me) rolled into one. Well written. The build up is exemplary. And, oh, the climax (es). They are stellar. thank you. The characters are honest. They have recognized both their needs and their opportunities. I look for stories written by women, but strickland83, you have made my day. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best

This story was so hot and positively plausible. We had a wicked hot threesome with my wife and my best friend and we're now planning our next threesome and seeking an ideal friend like Lisa. I enjoyed this story as I believe Gary's perspective was very much like my own - utmost respect and love for his wife who continually sought his wife's approval...and got it along the way. Gary and Megan have a strong relationship and the fact that Lisa was included strengthened the bond. This is what my wife and I are working towards and I'm definitely going to share this story with her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A real pleaser!

Great erotic story line, and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
too teasing and too good

very well teased and lovely story for teasers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I think a certain shyness is rather hot

Someone complained that the man didn't just jump the ladies, but the story is about first crossing boundaries, not absolut the highly experienced. I thought it rather hot and also rather convincing, in the context of the genre at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy

It was good. In retrospect there were a lot of things a little unrealistic such as the constant pausing to ask for 'permission'. Any hot blooded heterosexual male woulda jumped on the female friend the moment the wife said she was down with it.

That being said, I can fire off more loads than Gary without tryin'. =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Amazing, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous