All Comments on 'King University's New Slut Ch. 02'

by BlaqJm18

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Want more......

Hi dude cant wait for the next part....plz submit the next part fast.....the story is awesome.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Similarities

Morehouse College is a private, all-male, historically black college located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is one of three remaining traditional men's colleges in the United States. Morehouse College has a 61 acre campus and an enrollment of approximately 3,000 students. The student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 100% of the school's tenure-track faculty hold tertiary degrees. Along with Clark Atlanta University, Interdenominational Theological Center, Morehouse School of Medicine and nearby women's college Spelman College, Morehouse College is part of the Atlanta University Center. Morehouse College is one of two black colleges in the country to produce a Rhodes Scholar, and it is the alma mater of many African-American leaders, including Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., filmmaker Spike Lee, actor Samuel L. Jackson, Olympic gold medalist Edwin Moses, Bank of America Chairman Walter E. Massey, and the first African-American mayor of Atlanta, Maynard Jackson, among others.

Is King University based off of Morehouse College? Put another way, is Morehouse College King University. Morehouse College and King University seem very similar. Morehouse College and King University both have a smattering of white boys, and alot of Black dudes of diverse sexual orientations. So it seems to me that King University's New Slut could have more or less attended Morehouse College. Again, these are only similarities between Morehouse College and King University I have notcied from my attendance at Morehouse College and reading King University's New Slut.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

This story is really getting good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous