King's of a Player's Game

Story Info
Veronica interacts with men to help encourage confidence.
3k words
4.38
5.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned loudly as Veronica lowered her body down, holding his cock steady with her hand as her pussy slipped over him and pulled him inside. Gasping as he pressed into her tight space, it was all he could do not to unload then and there as she slowly descended, slipping deeper and deeper until he felt his tip bottoming out at her deepest edge. The olive-skinned woman gasped and sighed as she began to raise up again, and expertly popped him just out of her body, keeping his tip between her lips, right where her slender hole could slip against his peak. She sat again, feeling him press inside, then - pop! - he passed her tight entrance and pushed into the warm, soothing depths.

'That's it, baby.' she soothed as he groaned below her. 'Just a few more and you're all mine. Keep repeating it baby, c'mon,' she said. 'Tell me what you think you want me to do. Tell me how good I look under your control, how-mmh-much you love being my master.'

And he did. Because he truly did think he was the one in command. That was how Veronica wanted it; it was part of the deal. Domination without domination; control without control.

Veronica slipped herself off him again and he gasped needily, desperate to feel her warm cave around him. She smiled evilly, enjoying the double-play, and waited for him to obey.

'Veronica,' he gasped, 'Obey me and sit down again, god- MMF, fucckk...' And "obediently," Veronica did just that, sitting back down and taking him deep once more. Her tight hole, slick with desire he thought he had put there, drank him in and didn't let him go even as he desperately tried to grasp the words required to continue commanding her. But the words wouldn't come, and he would - and she knew it. Tensing and squeezing, Veronica only had to move a little to push him over the edge, and she grinned wryly down at him as she held onto his chest, watching him peak, grunt, tense all over and then crest the wave, pulsing and jerking as he unloaded inside her, his hot cum heating the condom buried in her depths. Veronica just rode his motions, enjoying him thrusting and cumming until he relaxed beneath her, spent.

'Good boy,' she whispered as she sidled down onto him to lean on his chest with her forearms, her breasts hanging on his body, his meat still inside her. 'Good little boy.'

Ten minutes later, Veronica lifted David from his trance, and he blinked to, looking about himself and frowning as he regathered his wits. After a bit, he focused on her, seeing her naked body standing before him. She was withdrawing a tablet of some kind from him, and as he looked at her, she turned and tossed it on the bed.

'You can take your time resurfacing,' Veronica said plainly, wiping her palms together. 'If you haven't paid, pay up front on your way out.' She finished wiping her hands together, ran her palms over her hips as if straightening out clothing that was not there, and then she left the bedroom. Just like that.

It took Dave a bit to come back fully, but when he did, he realized what had happened. He regathered his things and left, no women in sight despite Veronica having only recently walked out this very door. He went up to the front and a petite middle-aged woman with youthful features took his money. He didn't say more to her than he had to.

Behind him, Veronica was entering a new room - this one up on level two, in room eighteen - for her next job. Luckily for her, brown girls were popular for their curves, and hers were no let down. She knocked, waited, then entered the room in time to see her next customer rapidly letting go of his pants and sitting down.

'It's alright,' Veronica said, smiling in answer to the unspoken question. 'I don't mind. We can do this naked or dressed.' She gestured to herself, in all her chocolatey nudity, breasts and vagina out and all. 'It's not like I'm not already there.' She smiled kindly.

A few moments later, Veronica had gone over her client's needs and what she could and would do, a true professional in her nurturing, gentle attitude. Agreed at last, they settled back, and she pulled up a chair to face him.

'Now, this is a slow process, so don't get impatient and don't give up. Just focus on me and we'll be there in no time.' She said. She raised a tablet and tapped about until she pulled up what she needed. The man - his name was Phil - had chosen to strip, and at the moment he was sitting there, obviously nervous. She did him the service of not looking down so as to make him feel worse, and he appreciated it. Instead, she kept her focus squarely forwards on his face.

'Alright, just look forwards for me - don't focus on the screen, just look past it. Let your eyes defocus if they want to, and just relax. I'll talk you through everything.'

Raising the tablet - it had a socket on the back to hold it with - Veronica pointed the screen at Phil and began to speak. She watched him intently, keeping an eye on his features - they'd tell her what he was feeling and thinking sooner than he would.

'Just relax and settle into the chair,' Veronica said. 'Focus on the chair, on your weight in the chair - not heavy, not light, just your physical presence. Focus on yourself sitting, and on your breathing - gentle and plain, in and out, in and out...' She soothed. She watched over the course of the next few minutes as he slowly relaxed, calming him with his physical sense, pointing his mind to focus on himself. Slowly, she relaxed him until the real trance could begin.

'Phil, look into the screen for me.' she said. His eyes angled a little. 'Good boy. That's very good Phil, very obedient.' she said. 'Good boy.' She soothed him and began to direct him under trance.

'Feeling heavier and heavier, sinking deeper into the spiral that seems to be washing all around you now.' Veronica said. 'Drawing your attention down deeper and deeper, deeper into the darkness below...' She intoned, softer now, coaxing him. Slowly, Phil went into trance for her, sagging more and more as his mind inexorably withdrew into trance. When he was deep under, Veronica put the phone aside and closed his eyes. Now would begin the programming.

First, Veronica programmed in two safeties - the first was her orgasm. If Veronica came, he would resurface - this was for two reasons. First, Veronica couldn't ensure she could keep control of the interaction if she came, and second, it was a good tool for men like these - who were all here to get help with confidence training - to see their work resulting in their sexual partner getting off. Veronica had been doing this for a while and knew she wouldn't cum for most average and even some exemplary men, so this was a confident safety. Next, Veronica programmed in a safe phrase. This would be part of how she raised him from trance when they were done.

'Right, now for the fun part,' she sighed. Focusing on Phil, she started programming his performance in. Unlike David, Phil wanted to dominate but not control her; she made sure he knew that she wanted to be dominated. She guided him to act and speak confidently, touching her and telling her what he wanted to do to her. She was deliberate and specific, and ensured he sought her consent, but respected her without it. As she spoke, she watched his shaft stiffening, then rising. By the time she was done, he was solid, and not a bad size. He would probably perform well.

Carefully, Veronica guided him through his trance, then, lifted him out of what he thought was the hypnosis. In reality, he was still under - performing under programming he would remember, giving him future confidence to recreate with inspiration what he did here. He blinked awake and looked about before settling his eyes on Veronica. Ever the perfect actor, she sat back in her chair, cocked her legs and raised an eyebrow at him.

'Hey.' She said plainly.

This was the challenge - seduce and fuck Veronica, putting to use the tools she helped him employ, using hypnosis to bring those to the front and giving him the safe space to do so. It took him a few minutes, but the newly confident Phil was wittier and more forward. He acted like she was at the bar, and Veronica assumed correctly that this was where he mostly tried it on.

'You know,' Phil said, not aware of his full nudity, firm erection stiff between his legs. 'I would love to get to know you better,' he said. 'All of you.' Veronica giggled and said, 'You'll have to buy me a drink first.' To her happiness, Phil got up, went over to the table on which drinks were already prepared, and brought her one. He didn't sit down as she drank hers, and she enjoyed the full frontal he gave her.

'How about you and me take it back a few notches...' Phil intimated as he held out his hand for her. She took it, and he pointed with a jerk of his chin at the bed behind them. 'Back there, to be specific.'

Thirty seconds later, Phil laid Veronica out, leading with his lips as he came down on top of her, their faces practically glued together. He breathed hard above her, and she welcomed him in closer, feeling the tip of his dick ever so slightly touching her navel. She sighed, coaxing him down, drawing him in - but Phil's newfound confidence gave him other ideas. He tore away, smacking sounds coming from their lips as he withdrew, and instead of plunging into her body, he bent down and scooped her lower half up the bed, arms going under her thighs. Veronica whooped in surprise as he shunted her up, and to her enjoyment she watched him bury his face between her thighs with relish, not holding back. 'Oh, good boy Phil!' She said as he dug into her dark snatch, pink meeting pink as his tongue wormed between her folds.

Credit where due, Phil did his best. He had clearly never done this before, although doing so had been a desire of his - it was in his hypnotic programming. He worked Veronica well and she enjoyed his ministrations, but soon it became evident the real thing was needed. Phil let her go, dropped her ass and climbed back up her curving, waiting body, not looking away as he watched first her tummy, then her tits, then her neck pass under him, until her waiting, ready face came into view, slightly grinning below him. She put her hand lovingly across the base of his skill and guided him down, and Phil's lips parted her own, the taste of her pussy transferring to her from his mouth as they kissed. She slipped down under him as they touched, and Phil maneuvered without stopping until he was in position, her hand smoothly slipping the condom from beneath the pillow into the space between them and pressing it into his palm, the package pre-cut in readiness. He paused only long enough to reach down and roll it on, making sure he was on target, then returned to the unending kiss as he held her by her navel, pried her slightly open and slipped inside.

Veronica gasped as his cock slid easily inside her body, pressing through the tender tight entrance and deep into her warmth. Phil relished the sensation and inhaled her air, not letting her go as he slid slowly deeper and deeper, until navel met navel. Once there, he held his position - another desire of his had been not to be hasty or to stimulate too quickly as he wanted to learn to go slower and cum later - and he made her move to feel him. As soon as she did, he pulled back, holding himself just inside her tight hole, the feeling making her pulse around him and stimulating his helmet. He moaned and thrust down hard, bucking the pair on the bed. After that, it was all hands-on deck. Phil fucked Veronica hard, pacing himself beautifully, thrusting into her until heat started to build there from the friction. Veronica devolved into gasps and grunts as Phil fucked her and Phil took the confidence boost to one-up himself and start talking dirty. Veronica moaned replies as he called her a dirty whore who loved his cock, and she rode his pumping thrusts, wrapping her legs around him until he built and built and couldn't hold on any longer. Moaning loudly, Veronica thrust up into Phil as he unloaded thick wads of hot cum inside the condom between them, holding him tight with her legs until long after his last pulse. Phil returned to the kiss, and kept her bent up under him, grasping her breasts with his free hand and mauling them mercilessly.

I must be getting tired, Veronica thought to herself when Phil didn't let up. He should be done by now.

But Phil wasn't done. In fact, Phil was working himself up again. As Veronica looked about herself, she realized he hadn't softened in her, and was amazed to feel him starting to rock again. Phil had devolved into a kissing beast and was suckling her left tit, mauling the other in his hand, wet kisses marking the path down her chin and neck, but as he worked himself up again on her body, he returned to her face, hanging low over her. He licked her lips and planted both hands on either side of her head as he began to pump again. 'Who's a good little slut?' he said. 'Good girl for daddy.'

Well, shit, Veronica thought. She'd finally found a man who could cum multiple times. Resigning herself to a longer shift, she put her back into it and pumped back until the pair of them screamed out and Phil came again, less this time but no less enjoyable, moaning and thrusting hard. The condom gained a second load, ballooning inside her. Finally, it had to be over; they were both spent.

Only he didn't stop.

Phil didn't stop after the third one, either. Or the fourth. And by the time Veronica was starting to really worry something in the hypnosis had gone wrong, Phil was not only building himself up to his fifth - now dry - orgasm, but building up her too.

'Phil, I-' she started, but Phil kissed her and put both hands hard into her chest, holding himself up by her tits and lips. Slightly winded and silenced anyway, it was all Veronica could do to take the beating and like it. Fuck it, she thought drowsily, tired and spent and horny despite the long day of intercourse. He'll wake up anyway. I guess deserve some too.

So Veronica put her final, real drops of energy into Phil, and gasped and moaned as she used his strokes to build, stimulate herself, and start to peak. Barely able to breathe, she held on tight as Phil thundered above her, pounding her cunt like a demon, her legs wrapped around his waist, both tits gripped tight in his hands, staring into his face as he thrust and thrust and-

-came. Veronica felt him shudder all over and lose control as he ejaculated dryly into the overfull condom and her used pussy. She couldn't help herself; she had had four different men and nine ejaculations today and her shift had ended half an hour ago. She was spent, tired, horny, and Phil's cock refused to stop pleasuring her body. She had been stroked to her end, and she was finally going to crest the peak at long last, saving her the energy of needing to do it later if she still had the need. Shaking, pulsing, tensing around him, Veronica let herself go, and with a scream she came too.

The world went dark for a while. Eventually, Veronica's blacked out eyes flickered into foggy view again, and she came back down to earth to find her legs split on either side of Phil's slumped body, his cock still half in her. It was all she could do to pant and breathe and float down from the clouds, so she simply held him in her arms, feeling his weight on her body, and relaxed.

Twenty minutes later, Veronica raised Phil from his trance, sitting on the side of the bed, his thoroughly used and abused cock still half-hard down below, Veronica herself feeling pretty abused. He hadn't been fully with it when he'd cum the last time and she needed to make sure he was back where he should be, so she returned him to her trance and lifted him out. He surfaced, blinked, and drank her in.

'Hey there, gorgeous,' he said, grinning.

'Don't even fucking try it,' Veronica said, grinning too but serious. 'I, am fucking done, my man.'

And that was that. They parted ways on good terms, Veronica having completed one of her more unique jobs for the day, and Phil with newfound confidence. It could take effect in different ways for different men; some men immediately took on more confident natures, while others took some time to come to terms with it. Phil, it seemed, had instantly become a more capable man. He even slapped her ass as she left the room.

Phil dressed, collected up his things and paid the girl on the way out.

It was only as he walked up the street that he felt something in his pocket. Taking it out, he grinned when he saw what it was, holding it tight in his hand as he walked up the road, feeling like a whole new man.

There, in his pocket he'd found a business card.

A business card with Veronica's number on it.

END