Kings of London Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold up, son."

Nate's instinct was to break the man's fingers, but Lucia had made it very clear that Duncan was a man he mustn't upset under any circumstances.

"Yes?" he said politely.

Duncan's hand slid off Nate's shoulder. "What's the deal with you and Lucia?"

Nate frowned. "I'm not following you."

Duncan looked Nate up and down. "You're fuckin' her aren't you?"

"I have a boyfriend."

"Never said you didn't," said Duncan. He tilted his head. "I can see why she'd fancy you. Good looking, sharp clothes, and all that hair. Bit of a fancyboy, aren't you?"

Nate smiled and said nothing.

"Something about you's familiar. D'you know, I think I knew your dad."

"Highly unlikely," said Nate. "I don't know who he is. Shall we get back to Lucia?" He started for the door.

"Hold up, hold up." Duncan put a hand on Nate's arm to halt him. "Your name's Lloyd, yeah?"

"Yes," said Nate. "That's my mother's name. My parents were never married."

And what a whopping understatement that was.

Duncan let his hand fall to his side again. "Yeah. Course. Must be someone else I'm thinking of." He stepped closer to Nate so that their faces were inches apart and held up a finger. "If you are boffing Lucia, be very careful my lad, very careful indeed. You don't want to get your dick caught in that trap. Comprende?"

Nate just stared at him, and the other man broke into a grin, showing a set of eerily even teeth. Denchers, Nate decided. Even the man's teeth were false.

"See, she's made some enemies, that girl, and her time's coming. When it does, for your own sake, be a lad and stay out the way."

Duncan patted Nate's cheek with his unwashed hand and headed for the door. As soon as he'd gone, Nate scrubbed his skin with water, feeling decidedly unclean.

*

As they caught a cab back to the house with the red door, Nate told Lucia what Duncan had said.

"Oh, don't mind him, he's been trying to get me to sleep with him for years. No one would risk coming after me. It would be suicide. The Kings would lynch them and nail their balls to their teeth."

"I hope you're right," said Nate.

"I am. Don't worry about it."

*

Dinner with Jacek was very lowkey. The Polish man didn't speak much, casting shy glances at Nate when he thought his dinner companion wasn't looking. He was younger than the other two Nate had met; perhaps mid-thirties, with a pale baby-face and close cropped hair.

His dress sense was impeccable, but every now and then he stumbled over his words, as if he had to translate his sentences into different language. Not, Nate suspected, a different language, but searching for words that were appropriate for polite company.

"So, you're my liaison now?" he asked, and when Nate said that he was, the Pole turned the conversation to other things, at one point, pausing his meal to ask Nate if he'd ever built a model rocket growing up.

"Unfortunately, I had my hands full," said Nate, thinking he'd had more than that full during his teenage years, thanks to his mother.

"Then you should come out with me one afternoon." He gave Nate a boyish grin.

Nate had images of packing tubes with black powder, and could only imagine how that could go in the wrong hands. But he nodded politely and said he'd love to do that some time. It felt like an awkward teenage date; well, how Nate imagined teenage dates went for teenagers who hadn't grown up whored out for cash by their parents.

As the evening wore on, Lucia's face became flushed, and Nate could see she'd had too much wine. By contrast, he'd only seen Jacek sip water, his own wine glass untouched. When the man made eyes at him for the umpteenth time, Nate was curious enough to follow him to the gents'.

The restrooms were singles, and Jacek pulled him into the large cubicle and locked the door. The second the lock slipped into place, the Pole spun back to Nate and pulled him into a kiss.

Nate pushed him back against the door, and with one hand behind Jacek's head and the other against the toilet door, kissed him back.

Jacek unbuttoned his shirt, tugging it open to reveal a lean body and smooth chest, while Nate fumbled with his belt. There was a moment where they both acknowledged the dynamics of the transaction, and then Jacek dropped to his knees and took Nate's semi-hard length into his mouth.

Nate moaned quietly as the Pole wet every inch of his cock, before taking most of it into his throat. He looked up at Nate with pale blue eyes, as if willing him to be impressed—and Nate was impressed.

It was a fast and dirty blowjob that ended with Nate blasting his load in the other man's mouth while Jacek's eyes smiled up at him. Afterwards, the Pole tongued him clean, then got to his feet. He hadn't touched himself once.

"Tell no one," he told Nate as he re-buttoned his shirt. "They can't know. My men would kill me."

"Of course. A shame we can't do more."

The Pole gave Nate a coy smile. "You would fuck me."

"I would, yes, but it could make things complicated... and things are already complicated enough."

Jacek looked disappointed, but since he'd just sucked Nate's cock, not too disappointed.

Back out in the restaurant, Lucia was struggling to keep her eyes open.

Nate touched her shoulder. "Come on, let's get you home."

They farewelled Jacek, then caught a cab. Lucia snuggled against Nate's side as they drove through the night London streets, her perfume and the scent of her hair intoxicating. He dropped a kiss against the top of her head and she closed her eyes, fumbling with the buttons of his shirt so that she could slide a hand inside.

"You did well today," she murmured. "They all like you. This is going to work out for everyone." She put a hand to her mouth to stifle a yawn, then put her head back on his shoulder. "I don't know why I feel so sleepy. I only had one glass of wine."

"It's fine," Nate said quietly. It was hard to drag his eyes away from the view of her soft breasts, nestled inside her low-cut dress, so he didn't try, instead cupping one breast in his hand.

She let out a sigh, and Nate smoothed his palm over her flesh, feeling his trousers rapidly filling out again.

By the time they arrived at the house with the red door, he was uncomfortably hard, and Lucia's nipples were visible, pressing against the clinging fabric of her dress.

He helped her out of the cab and took her to the door, where she fumbled to find her key. But as Nate guided her inside, something solid hit the side of his head, dropping him to his hands and knees. He heard a muffled protest from Lucia, and then a boot slammed into the side of his head.

He reached for his attacker's leg as the boot connected again, managing to pull his attacker off balance; but it seemed there were others, as another boot struck his temple. He collapsed, stunned, blinded by pain.

From there he was pulled upright and his hands secured behind his back. His attackers dragged him up the stairs, while Lucia was manhandled ahead of him.

They reached Lucia's bedroom, and Nate was thrown into an armchair.

"Keep him there," said one of the men, and through the fog of pain that lanced through his skull, Nate recognised Damian's voice.

Nate squinted into the electric light as Damian took a swaying and stupefied Lucia from yet another of his men and held her upright in front of him. She looked out for the count, her eyes half closed, and Nate didn't think she was aware of what was happening to her.

Nate wondered who'd drugged her. He doubted it'd been Jacek. He'd been far too busy eyeing up Nate to worry about his female dinner companion. That left the restaurant staff. Nate made a note to deal with that later, but for now, he had to decide what to do.

Damian eyed him triumphantly, and Nate knew that look well. Damian mistakenly thought that if he fucked Lucia in front of Nate, that would prove he held some kind of alpha-male status. What he was missing was that Lucia was blackmailing Nate and putting Alec at risk, and while Nate enjoyed fucking her, had he not feared for Alec's safety, he'd have walked away and never looked back.

His eyes dropped to Lucia's plush breasts, barely contained by the low-cut neckline of her dress. He felt a tingle as Damian closed his hand around one of them, knowing well what that soft flesh felt like.

"You're not going to say anything?" Damian asked, confused, as Nate simply watched him.

"If you kill her, I'm free."

Damian's frown deepened. "I'm not going to kill her! How suicidal do you think I am?"

"I'm curious to find out. Please, don't let me interrupt."

In a fit of anger, Damian pulled Lucia around to face him and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, while he crushed one breast under his palm. She didn't respond, too far gone, and with a grunt of annoyance, Damian spun her around and pushed her towards the bed. She collapsed onto it, her empty eyes staring into space, and Damian moved up behind her and unzipped her dress.

Every now and then he would look up at Nate, waiting for him to protest or show some concern. But Nate just tilted his head on one side and wondered what Lucia would do to her former right-hand man if he didn't kill her. Now that was a show he'd pay to see.

Damian tugged Lucia's dress from under her, then removed her shoes, leaving her in only a pair of rose-coloured silk underwear. He rolled her onto her back and crawled over her.

"You arrogant bitch. It's my turn now." He stroked her cheek, then gripped a fistful of her hair and thrust his tongue into her mouth again. When the drugged woman didn't react, he climbed off the bed and shucked his own clothes off, preparing to fuck her.

Nate had to hand it to him, he was in great shape. Shame he was such an uptight asshole.

Naked, his dick swinging in front of him, Damian crawled back over Lucia and started licking her breasts, teasing her nipples with his teeth.

"You know she can't feel anything," said Nate. "So, you're wasting your time. Just fuck her and be done with it."

Damian shot him an evil glance. "You get off on this, don't you?"

Nate shrugged. "I get off on a lot of things." He gave the other man's naked body a lingering suggestive look.

"You're a disgusting pervert," said Damian.

"Yes," said Nate, "But I've never had to drug a woman to get her to sleep with me."

Damian looked down at the listless woman under him.

"Wouldn't it be so much better if she could fight back?" said Nate. "If she were aware enough to appreciate this... stunning display of dominance?"

Damian's face flushed red as he realised Nate was taking the piss.

"She made me drink your cum from her," he snarled.

Nate glanced up at the men standing either side of him. Judging by the disgust on their faces, this was news to them.

"Damian, how about you send these gentlemen out, and we can have a chat about how to deal with Lucia. I think we can agree, she's pushed both our buttons for the last time."

Damian looked defeated. He moved to sit on the side of the bed next to Lucia and nodded to his men. "Get out. I can handle him."

Exchanging glances among themselves, the men left. Damian locked the door behind them and came to stand in front of Nate.

"You really don't care what I do to her, do you?"

"I really don't."

Damian pulled him to his feet and turned him around. He cut the cable ties around Nate's wrists, and the two of them looked down at the prone woman on the bed.

"She humiliated me." That seemed to be on his mind a lot.

"How did it feel?" Nate asked. "Drinking my cum? I've had to do many, many things I didn't want to in order to survive, and I know there's nothing worse than getting hard while you're doing it."

Damian glanced sideways at him with fear in his eyes and seemed to remember he was naked. He started to shift away, but Nate put a hand on the back of his neck and tugged him closer, pointing his head towards the bed.

"Look at her. She's beautiful... but she's lifeless. Not an ounce of fight in her. Why don't you and I have a drink while we wait for her to sober up?"

Damian's eyes slid sideways again, and Nate could see the man's mast rising under his touch. So, he liked to be directed. Nate had guessed as much.

Damian dropped his gaze.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" said Nate. "Having her force you. That's the problem." He moved his hand to rest against the other man's shoulder. "One minute you're hating every moment of whatever vile thing you've been told to do, and then the next you're hard as a rock, wondering what the hell's wrong with you. Wondering why you let someone treat you that way. Wondering why it turns you on so much."

Damian looked back hungrily at Lucia. "Fuck her," he whispered hoarsely. "Fuck her with me."

Nate chuckled and went to sit beside the woman on the bed. Her hand crept towards his, and he caught her fingers, raising them to his lips to kiss.

"I prefer it when she fucks me back," he said to Damian. "If you don't fancy a glass of wine, I'm sure there are other ways we can stay warm while we wait." He widened his eyes suggestively.

Damian, naked and tortured, looked as if his brain might explode. He clearly still hated Nate, but his dick had other ideas.

Nate beckoned to him. "Come here."

Fear flickered across Damian's face. "What do you want?"

Nate leaned back on his elbows and spread his legs, showing Damian his own expression of interest. "There's a game I used to play with my clients. You remember I used to be a whore? I believe you mentioned it once." Or twice.

Damian nodded.

"The game was called, 'You do me, and I'll do you'. For the straight men who were curious about what it felt like to give pleasure to another man with their mouths. Most of them liked it. It gave them a sense of the power they held over me when I finally knelt between their legs and took their cocks down my throat."

Nate could see his words were having the desired effect.

"You can't truly appreciate the power you have as the receiver of oral sex, until you've had another man's balls in your mouth. Have you ever had a man blow you?"

Damian shook his head.

"Have you ever had anyone, other than your wife, blow you?"

Damian shook his head again, and Nate would have put money on his wife not being that keen.

"We expect women to be good at blowjobs, but what would they know? They don't have dicks of their own. Most of them don't like the mess, the musk of a real man, the taste. But men..." Nate smiled lasciviously. "Real men love the filth."

Damian's dick twitched at the word 'filth', and a pulse of precum ran from his swollen head. He moved a step closer to the bed and Nate stayed posed provocatively. Waiting for his prey to come to him.

Still torn, Damian hesitated. To help him make up his mind, Nate undid his belt and pushed his trousers and briefs to the floor, then leaned back on the bed while he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Naked now, he lay propped up on his elbows.

"I know how to please a man," said Nate softly. "Imagine what it would be like to have me on my knees."

Damian took another step towards the bed, his eyes fixed to Nate's solid erection. He sank to his knees and grasped Nate's cock with one hand, his lips engulfing the head in one swift movement.

Nate closed his eyes and let out a happy sigh.

He opened his eyes and found Damian looking up at him, just the head of Nate's dick in his mouth, as if he wasn't sure what to do next. The fear was still in his eyes, but now Nate could see him processing this moment, recording how it felt, for the time when his enemy would finally kneel between his legs.

"You need to suck it," Nate said, sitting up so that he could place an encouraging hand on the other man's head.

Damian started to bob his head on Nate's dick. He kept the movement shallow, using his hand to stop being pushed down past his gag reflex, but Nate didn't mind. He had yet another enemy willingly on his knees, and clumsy technique aside, that was satisfaction enough.

From behind him, Lucia's fingers began to trace patterns on his naked back, and he wondered how out of it she'd really been. He knew one thing. Damian was a madman to have attempted to rape her. Nate dreaded to think what she would do to him now.

Damian began to pull on his own dick, and Nate no longer needed to guide his head as he picked up his pace.

"That's it, that's it," he crooned softly. "Drink from the source. Know the humiliation of pleasuring your enemy."

These words seemed to spur Damian on, and he dropped his hand, allowing Nate to help him take more of his dick into his throat.

Nate finally erupted with a grunt, filling the other man's mouth. He watched with satisfaction as Damian drank his cum and was pleased when the other man took it on himself to tongue out the last few drops.

Damian sat back on his knees, his lips painted with cum and saliva. He looked exhausted.

"Now you do me."

A flash of fear suddenly filled his eyes as Lucia sat up behind Nate and slung her arm around his neck.

She kissed Nate's cheek. "As effective as it is, you do have the most unusual way of protecting a woman's honour."

"I was enjoying myself," said Nate.

"That much I gathered."

As Damian pulled his pants back on, Lucia slid off the bed and positioned herself in front of the door. She seemed completely lucid, and Nate sat back on the bed, curious to see what would happen next.

Damian finished dressing and advanced on her. "Get out of my way."

"I don't think so." She smiled up at him, then glanced past him at Nate. "If he lays a hand on me, I want you to punch him, very hard."

"I suppose I could manage that," said Nate. He slipped his pants back on, just in case he needed to intervene.

"Move!" Although Damian towered over Lucia, he seemed unable to bring himself to touch her. At least, while she was fully conscious.

Lucia moved forward, pressing her small, lithe body against him, and Damian shrank back to avoid her touch.

"What's wrong?" she asked, continuing to advance on him, pushing him back towards the bed. "I thought you wanted to fuck me?"

The bed hit the back of Damian's legs and he sank down onto it. Lucia slid her hands into the collar of his shirt and ripped it open, sliding one hand down to tweak his nipple.

"You have such lovely tits, Damian."

He whimpered as she continued to twist his nipples, while Nate tried not to choke on his laughter.

Lucia ignored his protests and straddled him. She reached one hand past his shoulder and Nate caught her fingers, moving up behind Damian so that the other man was trapped between them.

"Now, Damian, who drugged me?" Lucia asked.

Damian's breathing quickened but he didn't answer.

Nate closed his teeth around the man's ear and bit down gently. "Tell the nice lady," he whispered, "And she might not cut your dick off."

A shudder ran through Damian. "I paid one of the waiters to give you that wine. He didn't know what was in it."

Well, that was good. At least Nate didn't have to punish anyone else.

"You have two choices," said Lucia, running her hands over Damian's naked chest.

He gasped as she pinched out a chest hair and she did it again.

"I can tell the Kings what you tried to do to me and let them deal with you. Or, if you let Nathan and I punish you here and now, we'll forget the whole thing and carry on as before. Your choice."

There she was. The woman of steel that made Nate's dick throb.

"What will you do to me?" asked Damian.

Lucia glanced past him at Nate. "I'm sure you have some ideas?"

Nate grinned. "Some. One in particular." He nuzzled Damian's neck. "You were such a good sport before. How about I show you the other game I used to play with my clients?"

He could tell his attention was turning the other man on from the way he shivered when Nate's lips touched his skin.