Kings of the Basement Ch. 01

Story Info
Two couples enjoy a drinking game.
5.6k words
4.59
14.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yeti33
Yeti33
12 Followers

(This story based on true events. Everyone is 18)

On Friday and Saturday nights all across America, you'll find groups of bored teenagers hanging out in basements. Places where they don't have basements, I'm not exactly sure what they do. In the 1990s, weekend default entertainment was to get a group together, go to someone's house, throw an Adam Sandler movie on, or maybe if circumstances allowed, drink, smoke, and hook up.

Our friends group was no different. Two couples, and we met on the high school cross country team. Each of us was more into a different sport, but took up cross country in the fall as a way to keep in shape. That the team was co-ed helped as well, otherwise the boredom of running for hours on end would have been far less bearable. The two of us couples were more friends of convenience than truly close. We lived in the same large subdivision, and due to being teammates we naturally fell into hanging out together.

Ashley was my girlfriend. Her true passion was dance, and she had a dancer's build. She was short, maybe 5'4", with long straight brunette hair. She was thin but had powerful legs from years of dancing and working out, and she had the small, perky A-cup breasts of a dancer. We had been dating about a year, and were each other's first for most things including sex. We had started "going all the way" about 6 months ago, and were eagerly trying everything we could think of. Her dad was our major roadblock however, as he was very strict and didn't allow Ashley to date even though she'd be going to college soon. So we settled for going out in groups, and sneaking away on the drive home to have sex in a car in a remote parking lot, or we'd go to each other's houses after school when our parents were at work and siblings were at various activities.

Lauren was her friend, but the opposite in most physical ways. She was a swimmer, tall, with muscular shoulders but otherwise thin, and had short blonde hair. Her B-cup breasts seemed small for her frame, and she had a face that I found somewhat plain. She was the kind of girl that seemed unremarkable in high school when everyone is thin and hot, but as you aged you looked back on her fondly. Lauren and I only got along okay; in fact I didn't think she liked me much. I was somewhat cocky and liked to crack jokes and poke fun at people, but Ashley was more reserved and no nonsense. Had I not been dating her friend I highly doubted we'd hang out together.

Lauren's boyfriend John was also somewhat plain looking, but his average size and build hid a stellar point guard and short stop. John was a three-sport athlete, running in the fall, playing basketball in the winter, and baseball in the spring. He was 5'10" and thin, but I'd been with him in enough swimming pools and beaches to know that his clothes hid a body that was no stranger to the gym. He had light brown hair, boyish looks, and a carefree attitude that belied his competitive edge. I wouldn't say he and I were close friends, as we were closer to our respective teammates, but we were running partners and would joke around together at cross country practice. I wasn't exactly sure what John saw in Lauren, other than that they lived across the street from one another. They didn't engage in the typical high school hallway PDA, and even at meets and practices were apart as often as they were together. I think they were more fuckbuddies than anything else, as Ashley had told me John and Lauren were among the first of our friends to have sex, and hadn't slowed down since starting.

Me, I was a little bit taller at six feet even, and had the strong, broad build of the lacrosse player I am. I didn't have the muscle tone of John, but I certainly wasn't ashamed to take my shirt off at practice or the pool. I was a walk-on defenseman on the squad when I got to college, until I decided drinking beer and chasing girls was more fun than going to practice. I had a pretty average 6 inch dick, but I was in enough locker rooms to know I was thicker than most. When we first started sleeping together, I was actually too much for Ashley's petite frame, but as she gained experience she grew to enjoy it.

On this particular Friday, it was the night before spring break. I was leaving on Monday for a trip to Florida for some beach time with my family, John was headed out of town in the morning to drive to a different Florida town with his family, and Ashley was leaving later the next day for a family cruise vacation. Lauren's dad worked some sort of traveling sales job, so he was out of the house often, and Lauren's mom and younger sister had left to go to Lauren's aunt's house. Lauren had swim practice on Saturday, and would be driving out to meet her family sometime on Sunday, which meant we could all hang out at her house Friday night with no parental supervision. This had happened occasionally in the past, and we'd usually put on a movie, dim the lights, and pretend to watch while each couple fooled around under the blankets until Lauren and John went upstairs to her room and Ashley and I would stay in the basement and have sex on the couch.

However, this night was different. "My brother came home from college, and he hooked me up with a 30-rack of beer and a half-handle of vodka. He just told me to make sure we hid the empties somewhere our parents won't find them, and to not mention where we got it from if we got caught" John informed us excitedly when we arrived. This would be more interesting than our standard movie night hookup.

Lauren's basement had two couches in an L-shape with a table in the middle, and each couple took a couch as we cracked a beer and decided what to do.

"Let's play beer pong!" exclaimed Ashley.

"No, that's fun, but it's going to make way too big of a mess, and I don't know if we have any ping pong balls" Liz informed us.

"How about this game I heard about, Kings Cup?" I volunteered.

Intrigued, John asked "Okay, how do you play?"

I went over to Lauren's computer, logged into AOL and typed it into Yahoo (yay 90s).

"Okay, here are the rules: you spread all the cards around a cup in the center. Each player pulls a card, and based on what card you pull you do the following:

Aces are waterfall, everyone drinks around the circle and you can't stop until the player to your left stops,

Two is for you, chose someone to drinks,

Three is for me, drink yourself,

Four is for whores, girls drink (it was the 90s, a different time...),

Five up high, last person to raise their hand drinks,

Six is for dicks, guys drink,

Seven is heaven, first two players to pull a seven go into the closet for 7 minutes together, second two do the same,

Eight is make a rule, the player can make whatever rule they want for the game,

Nine bust a rhyme, first player says a word and everyone goes around in the circle and has to rhyme with it, the person who can't come up with a word drinks,

Ten is categories, name a category and the first person who can't name something in that category drinks,

Jack is never have I ever, anyone who has done the thing you say drinks,

Queen is questions, first person who doesn't speak in the form of a question drinks,

King is the cup, first three players to pull a king pours some of their drink into the center cup, the last person who pulls a king drinks it and the game is over."

Everyone agreed that sounded fun, and Lauren set up the game on the table.

I got John and I each a fresh beer, and made Ashley and Lauren a strong vodka drink with some soda I found in the fridge upstairs, and came back and took my spot next to Ashley on the couch with a blanket over our laps. John and Lauren were in a similar position on their couch, perpendicular to us.

The game progressed quickly. I won't pretend I remember everything that happened. Ashley drank because she couldn't think of a fast food restaurant for Lauren's categories. I kept forgetting to put my hand up high for five and drank on two occasions. And John made Lauren drink on his nine when he said "orange" knowing she was right next to him and wouldn't be able to rhyme it. At one point I was on my third or fourth beer and pulled a seven; I shrugged and made a crack about hoping Ashley pulled the other one so we could run off to the closet and end the game, but it was quickly forgotten.

Then John pulled an eight, and changed the course of the evening.

"Okay, the rule is, every time you say any form of the word 'drink', like 'drank' or 'drunk' you have to remove a piece of clothing."

We all looked around, and appraised each other's outfits. John and I were in our standard gym shorts and t-shirts, I assumed he was wearing boxer briefs just like I was. Lauren was wearing baggy sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt, her typical non-sexy outfit, plus I was sure she had a bra and underwear on as well. Only Ashley was showing a little bit of skin, she had a tight tank top and I could see her red bra strap peeking out. I knew she was wearing my favorite of her bras, a lacy red one, and I had grabbed her ass through her tight dance pants earlier and figured out she was wearing the matching red thong. She knew I had a thing for her Victoria's Secret lingerie collection; I wasn't sure how she got all of that past her prude mom but I wasn't going to question it.

"Are you going to be OK showing off your package to Lauren and John when you can't remember to not say the magic words?" Ashley asked me with a sly grin, letting me know she was tipsy enough to think this was a fun idea.

"Only if John doesn't get too jealous, I've seen him meat gazing in the locker room before."

"Yeah, well I don't remember there being much to see!" John cackled.

"We'll see what Lauren thinks about that, if she doesn't quit because of your rule" I fired back.

"Yeah okay boys, we're really excited for the chance to see your little dicks, aren't we Ashley?" replied Lauren, being surprisingly cool about the whole thing. I guessed her second vodka soda was putting her in a better mood than normal.

Lauren pulled the next card, a six.

"Ha, boys drink" yelled Ashley, obliviously.

"Well, alright, time to get this party started then" I said, while motioning Ashley to take her shirt off before pulling a swig of my beer.

"Dammit, already? Can't believe I screwed that up" she replied, as she started lifting her shirt. "I know John's excited for this, I've seen him checking me out in the pool enough times."

I noticed John didn't protest, nor did he take her eyes off of Ashley as she peeled off her tight tank top, exposing the lacy red bra that I knew was hiding underneath. I felt the familiar tightening in my shorts. Lauren rolled her eyes at John but said nothing.

Ashley leaned forward and pulled the next card, a two. "Two's for you, Lauren, bottom's up." Then she leaned back on the couch, and snaked her hand under the blanket to massage my growing bulge. I was glad to see she was feeling into it rather than embarrassed or annoyed.

As the game went on and we got drunker, the clothes came off slowly but surely. I was down to just my boxer briefs, which I didn't mind because it gave Ashley greater access for my over the pants hand job. John lost his shirt, and Lauren exposed her basic black underwear first, since she was covered under a blanket, but then had to pull off her t-shirt as well. Unfortunately she was wearing a matching black sports bra.

"Joke's on you guys, this doesn't show anything off" she told us.

"Who wears a sports bra to hook up with their boyfriend?" I cracked

"Oh he doesn't care as long as it comes off" she fired back. John shrugged and agreed, but I noticed Lauren was being surprisingly engaging and fun this evening. Must be the booze, I thought.

Ashley then had to lose her tight dance pants as a result of telling us "I need another drink!" I wondered if maybe it was on purpose and she had a little exhibitionist streak in her.

She smirked, got up, and made a show of peeling her pants down and did a little twirl, modeling her lacy red thong. John's eyes bulged out of his head, as she sat back down and made it obvious she was reaching under the blanket for me. We started making out and Lauren and John followed suit.

John eventually got up to fetch us another round of drinks, and the girls catcalled him about the prominent lump in his underwear. "Guess you're right, he doesn't care what you're wearing, huh Lauren?" I joked.

When he returned back, he handed out the drinks, and the game changed suddenly, again. Lauren pulled a seven.

"Well, I guess you two are going to go spend some quality time together" Ashley laughed at me, with maybe not enough jealousy in her voice.

"Oh, we're going to do this, are we? Where are we going to go?"

Lauren pointed over to a pair of louvered doors, "the laundry closet is over there, I guess we can go spend our 'heavenly' seven minutes inside."

I stood up, holding my beer, with my boxer briefs tenting out obscenely. Ashley reached out, cupping my dick and gave it a little rub in front of everyone. "Have fun in there, you two."

Lauren motioned at my beer, winked at me, and said "are you going to need your drink in with you?" She was now going to need to take off something else, either bra or underwear.

Even in my slightly drunken state, I caught on to what she was doing. "I don't know, Lauren, am I going to need my drink in there?" I was calling her bluff, and now I would be getting naked with her.

"Oh, I don't think you'll need your drink in there, go ahead and leave it out here." I was stunned at how forward she was being, and now she had to match my nakedness. I wasn't entirely sure if she was going to go through with it. She stood, wearing her briefs and sports bra, and headed for the laundry closet. I noticed for the first time how good her ass looked as it sway back and forth in her briefs.

Ashley looked up at me, in her sexy bra and underwear, and I was suddenly a little jealous to be leaving her out here with John. "What are we going to do out here alone, while you two are off in the closet getting naked?" she asked with a naughty little grin on her face.

My mind raced, cautiously optimistic to be getting naked with someone else, mildly jealous of leaving Ashley barely dressed out here with John. I momentarily thought of my plans to break up with her before heading to college in the fall; we were attending separate schools, I was going out of state, she was heading to the local big State U. I was enjoying my time with her, but I was looking forward to hanging out with the infamously promiscuous college girls. Might as well get used to the idea that she'd be experimenting just like I would be.

I bent down and kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth briefly, and she kissed back. I ran my hand behind her back, unhooking her bra strap, and stood, pulling it away from her. She made no effort to hide her now exposed perky little breasts from John's eyes. Her small brown nipples were already hard, and I cupped one boob, brushing my thumb over the nipple. She smiled and I said "I don't know, I bet you'll think of something. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

She said "you either. Have fun in there. See you on the other side. Don't worry about us, we'll make our own fun out here."

I turned and started for the laundry closet across the room. I walked halfway there, and glanced back to see Ashley standing, walking towards John still seated on the couch, with a look on his face like a kid on Christmas, her with her small but perfectly perky tits uncovered and alluding to her arousal. I wasn't sure Lauren was going to be much of a consolation prize, but I was horny and tipsy enough not to care.

I reached the closet door, pulled it open, and walked in. The louvered doors let in a small amount of light, and I saw there was about three feet between the door and the laundry machines, just enough room for us to stand. "Lauren," I said as I closed the door, "we don't have to -"

And I was cut off abruptly as she pushed herself against me, and brushed her lips across mine. My hand fell to her hip, and I immediately noticed it was bare. I felt her soft breasts and their hard peaks against my naked chest. She had already stripped before I got there.

"I didn't think you'd want to do this with me" I said as she ran her hands down my chest, breaking our kiss.

"I'm not sure I really do" she responded. "But that idiot John hasn't taken his eyes off of your slutbag girlfriend since she took her shirt off. Does she always prance around in that tiny underwear?" She asked me as she ran her arms up my back, dragging her hard nipples across my chest.

"Well, she probably thought she was going to hook up with me tonight. I don't think she expected any of this" I whispered.

"I didn't either. But I'm a little drunk, a lot horny, and he's not paying attention to me. Ashley is always talking about how good you make her feel, and I'm sure she's told you I like fucking." Ashley had indeed told me that, however I never believed it until now.

Lauren suddenly cupped her hand over my hard cock through my shorts, and kissed me hard again. Our tongues twisted together as I lowered my hand to her ass, which was surprisingly firm under her soft skin. My other hand ran from her shoulder down across her chest, my fingers running underneath the bottom of her breast, palm rubbing her nipple, before I twisted my hand back up to grab the whole boob and pinch her sensitive tip. She moaned into my mouth. "Take your cock out"` she gasped.

I reached down and pushed my briefs off, my hard dick springing free. Unlike with Ashley, where the height difference caused my hard-on to press against her stomach, Lauren's taller body meant I rubbed right against her hot slit. I noticed immediately how smooth and wet it felt; Lauren shaved completely which was a major turn on for me, and not something Ashley was willing to do.

Lauren backed up slightly and stood up on her toes, catching my cock between her legs before settling back down onto her flat feet. This pushed my dick down between us, and she rocked back and forth rubbing her soaking wet pussy along my hard shaft. I reached behind her to grab both of her firm ass cheeks in my hands, and helped to move her along my length as she ground against me.

"I'm not going to fuck you..tonight" she moaned into my mouth as we swayed together, rubbing her clit along my cock.

I felt a pang of guilt suddenly, remembering my girlfriend and her boyfriend. "What about Ashley and John?" I whispered as she ran her hands through my hair and flicked her tongue across my ear lobe.

"What about them? Are you going to marry her? Are you staying together when you leave at the end of the summer? I know John and I aren't. We're basically just fuckbuddies at this point, but we both know the end is coming. I have no problems having fun while it lasts, but I'm not going to stop doing other things if the chance pops up."

Her surprisingly slutty and cavalier attitude caught me off guard, and turned me on further. "No, I think Ashley wants to stay together, but I know we are breaking up before we go to school in the fall." I was convinced my relatively inexperienced high school girlfriend would be hurt more than I would by our future breakup.

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you," she whispered. Why don't you check out there and see what your little innocent princess is doing with my boyfriend? She pulled away slightly, but made no effort to stop grinding her pussy against my shaft.

I turned towards the door, and tilted one of the louvers to make a space to peer out into the dimly lit basement. I saw John was laying on his back, with his shorts and boxer briefs on the floor next to him. His hard cock was jutting up into the air. Ashley was laying on her side next to him, facing towards him and the closet. I saw her hand stroking his length up and down as they made out passionately. He grabbed at her breast and pinched at her nipple, and I could see her thong pulled down around her thighs. Even from the distance of about 15 feet I could see how matted and wet her dark pubes were, clearly he had been stroking her.

Yeti33
Yeti33
12 Followers
12