Kings of the Basement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between grinding against Lauren and seeing my girlfriend in such a sluitty, aroused state, I was even more turned on. Lauren, my friend's girlfriend, slowly sank to her knees causing my cock to rub up her flat stomach, between her breasts, and then pop up in front of her face. I felt her breath on me, and then a short bob as she took me into her mouth. She ran her tongue across the underside of my dick, and bobbed shallowly two more times, before taking me about halfway in. She wasn't quite deep throating me, but she took me far deeper than Ashley had been able to. My hands fell to the top of her head cautiously, afraid to push her too far. She grabbed my shaft with her hand, pulled her mouth off, and said "you can be a little rough with me, I don't mind."

Emboldened, I ran my fingers through her hair to the back of her head, and gave a little pressure to push my cock into her mouth. "There you go" she hummed. She continued sucking and licking me, and fondling my balls. I'm not sure if it was seconds, minutes, or hours, but it was by far the best blowjob I had ever received. I felt her hand leave my scrotum, and I looked down. In the darkness, past her blonde hair and plain face that was sucking my dick, I saw her slip her free hand between her legs.

"What can I do for you? You're making me feel so good" I moaned.

"Just enjoy for now. Let me finish you off, and then you can lick me."

I was excited for the prospect of licking her, for whatever reason Ashley was sensitive about it and didn't usually let me go down on her. I loved making her come with her little squeaks and gasps, and I was always disappointed I couldn't give her more orgasms with my tongue. Thinking of my girlfriend again, I reached back over and lifted the louver once more. They hadn't moved, Ashley still stroking John's cock, but John's hand now was between Ashley's legs playing with her slit and I could hear her whimpering and moaning. I saw her small breasts heaving up and down, hard nipple looking perfect and I couldn't believe my luck, watching her act out a slutty naked fantasy with her friend while her girlfriend sucked on my cock. I knew she was close to coming. I was overwhelmed, and I tapped Lauren on the head to let her know I was going to come also. I expected her to pull my cock out and jerk me off onto her tits, the way Ashley usually did, but instead she forced me into her mouth even deeper. "Holy shit..." I gasped and I shot spurt after spurt into her mouth. She kept sucking and sucking, stroking my balls while she swallowed my load. My knees almost buckled as I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life, draining my balls into her mouth.

When I was finished she stood quickly and pressed herself against me. I felt her soaking wet pussy against my softening shaft, and she forced her tongue into my mouth. It was unexpected and a little bit weird, but not terribly unpleasant. I kissed her back, and then she pulled away. "Oh my god that was so fucking hot. I know your little girlfriend doesn't swallow for you like I just did. I'm so turned on right now, I want your tongue on my cunt!"

I picked her up against me slightly and leaned her half standing, half sitting on the dryer in the closet. I bent down and took her right nipple into my mouth, running my tongue over it, while I cupped my hand against her pussy. I ran my finger along the length of her slit, feeling how smooth and slick it was shaved bare. I found her clit at the top, and ran my finger over it while she gasped, and pushed my head down. "Eat me!"

I sank to my knees and dove in, running my tongue up and down her slit. It tasted sweet and slightly fruity while a little musty owing to her wetness. I took long strokes with my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, and then dragged it across and around her clit. I felt her squeeze her legs together and push her pussy against my face. I licked harder, and ran my tongue in circles around her clit, while my hands explored upwards, ending at her breasts where I tweaked and pinched her nipples, holding as she bucked against my face. "Holy fuck you're good at that. Goddammit I'm so fucking horny, sucking your dick, hooking up with Ashley's boyfriend, it's so fucking dirty, god it makes me so hot, god yes right there right there lick my clit right there god lick my cunt lick my cunt yesssssss" and I felt her pussy spasm against my face as she contorted her body in beautiful agony. She pushed against my head hard one more time and then collapsed back against the dryer.

She tugged at my shoulders and I stood up against her, pulling her into me off of the appliance. She melted against my body, rubbing my back and then reaching down to grab my cock. "Oh my god, you're hard again?"

"Fuck yes, that was so hot. Fuck yes it made me hard." She got a sly look on her face, and grinned.

"You and me are going to have fun again sometime." This is called foreshadowing. "For now, let's go see what your slutty girlfriend is doing with my man."

"I don't know, based on what I just experienced, I'm not sure you should be calling her slutty. You're in here doing things she's never done."

She smiled and then kissed me deeply, slipping her tongue into my mouth and running it across my teeth, savoring her taste on my lips. "Maybe you're right. We'll have to find out."

She reached out and lifted the louver on the door up again, bending down and grinding her pussy and ass on my cock behind her as she did so. "Oh wow, she's blowing him".

I gazed past her and saw my sexy little petite girlfriend, on her knees between her friend's boyfriend's legs, with the head of his cock in her mouth. He was laying back, eyes clenched closed, with his hands playing with her dark hair as she bobbed her head with shallow strokes.

"Wow that's hot" I said, as Lauren wiggled her ass back against me. My cock was pushing upwards, and she ground her pussy down against it, running along the length of it. My right hand snaked around and found her hanging breast. She reached down, tugged my cock, and wiggling while making a small adjustment as I felt my head slip into her. "Lauren, holy..."

"Shhh" she hushed, "just for a minute. I just want to feel it in me."

"Lauren, we shouldn't...what about a rubber?"

"I'm on the pill, don't worry about it. John and I are each other's firsts, we're the only ones who we've ever fucked, until now, and we never wear one."

Hot as that was, I wasn't sure. I backed up and pulled out of her, my dick covered in her fluids. She turned, and pushed herself against me. "Just let me do it again for a minute." I shrugged and she once again stood on her tip toes, guided my cock into her, and sank down onto it facing me. We ground against each other for a minute while we made out, and I felt her from the inside. She wasn't as tight as Ashley, but her pussy felt even hotter and wetter.

"Okay, that's enough for now" she said, pulling off of me. "That would be a little much for tonight, but some other time we're doing that again." We once again peeked out the louver, and saw John still laying back enjoying Ashely's blowjob. "What do you say we go interrupt them?" Lauren said with a smirk.

She grabbed ahold of my cock, slick with her fluids, and quietly opened the door. She led me across the dim basement, unabashedly naked as we left all of our clothes in the laundry closet. Ashley looked up sheepishly and saw us coming, not sure what to do. The head of John's cock popped out of her mouth and she slid up to lay next to him on the couch facing us, her naked body pressed against his side. She grabbed his dick and started stroking it almost unthinkingly, naturally, before frowning and pulling her hand away, suddenly.

"It's okay, you guys keep going, it's hot" I head myself say. "We'll watch you two."

We laid on the couch next to them, me on my back, Lauren pressed up against my side with her soaking wet pussy against my thigh, and she casually reached down and tugged on my rock hard dick.

Ashley seemed unsure of herself, but John, eager to get off, pulled her in for a kiss. She continued to stroke his cock while she glanced at me, and I smiled at her. "Go ahead."

With renewed energy, she leaned down into the kiss and jacked him harder. "Come for me" she whispered to him, "come on my tits while they watch." She twisted and aimed his dick at her small breasts, pulling his cock harder.

"God holy fuck" he grunted as he started coming, launching his load across her chest, getting it on her nipples and up to her collar bone.

I was unbelievably turned on watching this scene play out, and I realized Lauren was doing the same to me, pulling my shaft as she ground against my thigh. For the second time that night, I felt my balls tighten, and I launched another load, all over Lauren, coating her breasts and her belly, feeling her slick, hot, wet pussy against the side of my thigh.

This is where, if this was a porno, the two girls would embrace, licking come off of one another and making out. It wasn't like that. We laid there for a moment in uncomfortable silence, both girls holding the other's boyfriend's softening cock. "Wow, well..." Ashley said nervously.

Lauren got up, and walked away saying "I'll get us some towels."

John and I looked at each other, shrugging sheepishly. He started "hey, I uh.."

"No hard feelings" I said, "I think we all had our fun tonight." I stood and started collecting empty beer cans, and accepted the towel Lauren handed to me. Her eyes drifted down to my softened cock and she winked at me.

I looked over at Ashley, who was cleaning herself off, and I wondered how I felt about seeing her covered in another man's sperm. It was so hot in the moment, but in the post nut clarity, it felt...off. I walked over and gave her a side hug, and she pulled away saying "Maybe we hold off until I can get a shower."

I agreed, and we all slowly got dressed, cleaned up the basement, and then the three of us walked off into the night in our separate directions, away from Lauren's house, headed for home.

The End.

12