All Comments on 'Kink, Love, and Galactic Domination'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the dialogue between all the characters, and it has the right amount of intrigue, playful kink and political suspense. Especially the cliffhanger of an ending. It can either end there, but I would love to see more of the interaction between Leora and Trisque, especially since she appears to have come to care for him. How will she protect him, now that he is under the mercy of her uncle?

Fox170Fox1707 months ago

It was a good read, but her just dropping it at a waste bin is a big stretch imao.

Duke567Duke5677 months ago

Looking forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You've got a real gift! I'd love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Delightful, I really loved the story and the characters, can we please have more

sensualinguasensualingua7 months ago

Such good entertaintment. Architypal political manipulation and intrigue with great dialogue and humour and the trademark barb to tease at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
***UPDATE SPACE*** Update 4/28/24: Just posted a new story to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/strip-club-of-103231423 It's called "A Strip Club of Our Own," and it's about a couple of strippers who find themselves on the outs with their club owner, and go out for a ...