Kink Neighborhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Brenda's dynamic with her best friend changes forever.
2.4k words
4.43
9.4k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IzuzuWS
IzuzuWS
27 Followers

After Brenda had sex with Robert for the first time, she couldn't get enough. She developed a habit of inviting Robert to clean her pool even when it wasn't necessary. She loved to cook the young man dinner and then give up her body for dessert. After this had become a routine, their sexual chemistry became unrivaled. Brenda loved sucking on his young cock, while Robert became excellent at making his MILF orgasm through oral. The busty redhead loved making her young lover's cock disappear in her massive tits. She especially loved hearing him grunt as he came deep inside her warm pussy.

However, during a coffee date with Michelle, Brenda's dynamic with Robert changed. Brenda and Michelle told each other everything. When Brenda's ex-husband cheated on her with a young secretary, Michelle was there for her. When Michelle's husband died in a car accident, Brenda visited her every day. There were no secrets between the older women. Brenda's escapades with younger men were no exception. She shared every last detail with Michelle. While Brenda was a busty redhead with a luscious ass, Michelle was a leggy brunette that stood at 5'10 with a nicely shaped bottom. She had nice B cup titties, but men always focused on her long legs.

After Michelle's husband had died, it took her a long time to get back into the dating game. She had a couple of relationships that lasted a few months, but that was it. Brenda's thirst for younger men initially amused the leggy brunette, but after Robert entered into the picture the feeling of amusement transformed into intrigue. She came to the shocking realization that she wanted to try younger cock.

On one Friday morning, while Brenda talked about how amazing Robert's young tongue felt, Michelle abruptly interrupted her friend.

"Brenda, I have to tell you something," she panted.

Brenda stopped right in her tracks and sensed that her friend was trying to communicate something with great importance.

"What's wrong, dear?" Brenda asked with a concerned look.

Michelle fumbled around her words. She wasn't comfortable admitting that she desired a young companion in her life. She composed herself after she remembered she was talking to a young cock connoisseur.

"I want to fuck young men," Michelle bluntly admitted.

She witnessed the biggest smile on Brenda's face. Her friend looked like somebody had told her she had just won the lottery.

"Oh, my god! You're going to love it! Get ready to be worshiped, because young guys are just happy they're getting laid!" Brenda proclaimed with elation.

Michelle nodded at her best friend's excitement. She then thought about candidates. Unlike her busty best friend, she didn't have a pool boy. She pondered and couldn't think of any potential young suitors.

"Do you know anybody, Brenda?" Michelle asked her friend.

Brenda thought for a second, before she had the idea of a century.

"Oh, I have somebody in mind, alright," she answered. The redhead bit her lip and then shouted.

"Robert!"

Michelle paused at the suggestion. She loved his muscles and thought he was a handsome young man. However, in her mind, he belonged to Brenda. She wondered about her best friend's suggestion. Was she finished with him and moving on to her next piece of young cock? Before she asked, she received an answer.

"Tomorrow night, I'm cooking Robert dinner and we're going to have a night filled with hot fucking sex. We can surprise him with the best night of his young life."

Brenda always amazed her leggy friend. The suggestion did not surprise Michelle. This idea didn't puzzle her, nor did she second guess it. She wanted Robert's rock hard penis in her wet pussy, while she sucked on Brenda's big tits. She created that visual in her mind and she knew she had to make it a reality.

"Fuck, yes! Let's do it!"

Brenda grinned. She always wanted to wrap her best friend's long legs around her and knew this presented her best opportunity for that. She had quickly mapped out a game plan. Michelle loved it. The brunette looked at the redhead and admitted something else she had on her mind:

"You know, Robert isn't the only person I'm interested in. I have always wanted to see these big titties," Michelle stated as she pointed directly at Brenda's sizable rack.

Brenda grinned at her friend's boldness. She responded in the only way she knew:

"You want these big titties, huh? I already knew that. I have seen you staring at them on our beach vacations. Well, Michelle, I have news for you. You're a babe. I want those legs wrapped around me. I want them to suffocate me tomorrow night. After you nearly kill me, I want those beautiful lips to meet mine."

Michelle smiled. Whenever Brenda would go on passionate rants, she would refer to those as "Brenda-isms." She moved closer to her busty friend. She had an irresistible urge to kiss the redhead, but before she made a move, she felt Brenda's lips on her own. Her friend had beaten her to the punch. The kiss was brief, but passionate. Both women desired more.

"Wow. You have the smoothest lips, Michelle. I need more." Brenda admitted.

"Fucking take me. I am yours." Michelle blushed.

Brenda wanted to wait until their play date with Robert. However, she couldn't resist her best friend. She had to have Michelle. She was gorgeous with brown hair, piercing eyes, a beautiful face and legs that didn't quit. "Fuck it," she thought. She kissed Michelle again. However, unlike their first kiss, there wasn't anything brief about this. The long time friends embraced each other with their lips. Their tongues probed each other's mouths as they entered unfamiliar territory. Brenda released the kiss and stared at her best friend.

"Bedroom, RIGHT NOW." she ordered.

She took her tall friend by the hand and they rushed upstairs as if they were two horny teens.

After the duo made their way upstairs, Brenda pushed Michelle onto the bed. Michelle, while on her back, pointed at Brenda to join her. The redhead did not need to be asked twice as she eagerly climbed on top of her leggy friend. The two resumed what they had started as their tongues furiously attacked each other's mouths. Brenda's mind were fixated on her friend's smooth lips. They were the smoothest lips she had tasted. She did not want the feeling to go away. While Michelle enjoyed the taste of Brenda's lips and tongue, her mind drifted in another direction. With the busty redhead situation directly on top of her, Michelle reached out to get a feel of Brenda's big tits.

Brenda felt her friend feeling her big tits. She stopped kissing Michelle and sat up. She then asked, "So, you have titties on your mind, do ya?" She did not give the brunette an opportunity to answer her rhetorical question before she ordered: "Take off my top."

Michelle had zero problem with that request. She licked her lips as she slowly removed Brenda's yellow t-shirt. Before she knew it, a magnificent rack that was restrained by a yellow bra stood right in front of her.

"Oh god, I must see them." Michelle uttered. Brenda smiled and playfully asked, "See what?"

"Those big fucking titties." Michelle cried. She did not wait for an invitation from Brenda. She reached behind the redhead's back and unhooked the yellow bra. The leggy brunette licked her lips as the yellow bra fell to the ground. Her pussy throbbed as her eyes locked onto Brenda's spectacular boobs for the very first time. She was in utter disbelief. They were huge with bright pink nipples. To dampen her panties, these tits defied the laws of gravity.

"Do your worst." Brenda declared to her friend.

Michelle interpreted that as an invitation to do whatever she wanted with the big tits that sat in front of her. She started to slowly massage Brenda's breasts. The weight of these breasts felt immense in her hands. Michelle felt daring and frisky, so she sucked on the left nipple. Before she moved to give the right nipple the same treatment, Michelle looked up to her friend. All Brenda could do was nod in approval as her brunette friend sucked on her right nipple.

"Fuck, yes. Suck on my titties." Brenda moaned.

Michelle placed her hands on each tit and shook her friend's sizable jugs. She licked each nipple before she stuck her head in between the breasts.

"Fuck, yeah! I'm going to smother you!" Brenda exclaimed.

Michelle stuck her tongue out and gave each breast a lick before she french kissed her friend once more. Brenda withdrew her tongue from Michelle's and told her to bend over because it was time for some leg play.

Michelle removed her gray shorts and revealed her sexy legs. Brenda loved the visual. Michelle's long legs complimented her pretty face perfectly. She enjoyed how smooth they looked and how they helped form a solid ass. Michelle stood up, bent over and gave her friend the view she wanted.

"Yes!" Brenda thought to herself. She squatted so she could rub every inch of the brunette's lengthy legs. They were so smooth, Brenda could not wait until she felt these legs wrapped around her body. She kissed her friend's lovely stumps as she worked the entire length of Michelle's left leg. She maneuvered her way until their lips locked again.

"It's time for both of us to get naked." Michelle suggested. Brenda enthusiastically agreed with that take.

Michelle immediately moved behind her busty friend. She slapped her friend's ass, which caused a slight groan from Brenda. Michelle removed the redhead's black shorts. The removal of Brenda's yellow panties were next on the leggy brunette's agenda. Michelle's left hand took a firm hold of Brenda's left breast. She moved her right hand underneath her friend's yellow panties. She rubbed the clit slowly before she picked up the pace. Brenda's held tilt back.

"Oh fuck! Don't fucking stop!" She cried.

Her friend's pussy was as wet as the Atlantic Ocean. Her left hand still had a firm grip on Brenda's large left breast. She released her hold only to give the tit a hard smack. Michelle slowly removed her friend's panties. It completely exposed Brenda to her best friend.

Michelle moved in front of Brenda so she could eat her friend's sweet snatch. However, Brenda had a different idea.

"I don't think so, babe. That top and those panties are coming off."

Brenda removed Michelle's black shirt. She wore a bra that outlined her B cup breasts well. Pretty and perky, Brenda thought. However, she desired more than just her friend in a bra. The bra had to come off and the adventurous redhead wasted no time in removing it. The bra fell to the ground and Brenda had a lovely pair of perky titties with pink nipples that stared her right in the face.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Brenda yelled. She wasted no time in sucking on both of her friend's nipples. She alternated between the left and right nipple. She looked down at Michelle's groin. Brenda knew it was time for those white panties to come off. Without hesitation, she peeled off the last remaining garment from the leggy brunette's beautiful body. It was now time to return the favor. Brenda massaged Michelle's pussy with her fingers before she attacked her clit in an aggressive manner.

"Shit!" Michelle cried. She appreciated her friend's talented fingers. Brenda looked up and saw Michelle's mouth was wide open. She took this as an opportunity to french kiss her friend as her own fingers remained deeply entrenched in the brunette's vagina. The two friends swirled their tongues in each other's mouth. This only lasted a few seconds before Michelle moaned over her friend fingering her moist pussy.

Brenda viewed this as an ample opportunity to taste the brunette's warm womanhood. She played offense and decided it was time to eat. She gave the brunette's pussy a few playful licks before she attacked the clit. The redhead's tongue assaulted Michelle's clit by moving up and down in a short and precise rhythmic motion. The leggy brunette screamed out in ecstasy. "Fuck! Don't stop!", she bellowed. In fact, she had something else in store for her long-time friend. She sensed Michelle wasn't too far away from an orgasm, so she took this opportunity to finger the pussy as her tongue massaged the clit.

"God!" Michelle moaned.

Brenda remained focus on giving her friend the time of her life. With her tongue and fingers hard at work, she was certain that Michelle was mere moments from an intense orgasm. Suddenly, she heard an outburst from her friend.

"FUCK! I'm cumming! Holy fuck.."

Brenda continued to work Michelle's womanhood at the same pace until she looked up and saw Michelle's eyeballs temporarily roll to the back of her head. She embraced her friend with a warm kiss. Michelle returned the kiss and looked deep into the fiery redhead's eyes.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"I think it is time for me to sit on your fucking face." Brenda opined.

Michelle wanted to return the favor and give the busty redhead an explosive orgasm. Michelle spread out on the bed and uttered, "I'm ready. Feed me."

Brenda slowly squatted down on her friend's face. Michelle grabbed Brenda's sizable ass and went to work on her pussy. She built a slow and steady rhythm with her tongue as she pleasured the redhead. She heard Brenda moan. This delighted her and she moved her hands towards the busty woman's giant tits. She held on to them for dear life as she continued to eat the delicious pussy. Brenda, not one for silence, vocalized her thoughts.

"Yes, fucking eat me! I'm not too far away.."

Michelle interpreted those comments as a challenge. She continued to work on her friend's pussy with her tongue while she held two handfuls of tits. Michelle observed Brenda had started to breathe heavy, so she used this as an opportunity to give a slight pinch to the redhead's nipples.The busty beauty flinched.

"Do it harder, baby!" Brenda responded.

Michelle complied with the redhead's demand. Brenda threw her head back as a response to the immense pleasure that the leggy brunette had given her. She bent forward slightly and rubbed her friend's beautiful legs. She was in continued disbelief at how smooth her friend's legs were. She was determined to rub and feel every inch of them. However, before she could accomplish her goal, she had become the victim of an intense orgasm.

"Fuck! Now, it's my turn to cumm." Brenda uncontrollably moaned.

Brenda felt her legs turn to jello as she experienced one of the most fierce orgasms in her life.

Both women slowly caressed each other. They were both emotionally and physically spent. They held, touched and kissed each other before they both passed out.

IzuzuWS
IzuzuWS
27 Followers