Kink Neighborhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Brenda analyzes Michelle.
2.7k words
4.53
6.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short rest, Brenda stirred. She was immediately greeted by a cheery Michelle.

"Good afternoon, sunshine."

While both women had planned on having a threesome with Robert, they did not plan on having a one-on-one sensual sex session. They also had not thought about the possible consequences of turning their once completely platonic relationship into a sexual one.

Brenda had zero regrets.

"Michelle, that was incredible. Easily the best sexual experience in my life."

Michelle bluntly remarked:

"This is only going to strengthen our friendship. After seeing those tits and feeling that tongue, I know I want more."

Brenda was surprised by her best friend's boldness. However, the feeling of surprise was soon replaced by excitement.

"Oh my god, I feel the same way." Brenda replied. "Being intimate is the ultimate sign of trust and it is only natural for us to become closer after sharing such an amazing experience. Between my tits and your legs, we make a pretty good team."

Both ladies laughed.

While their original itinerary suggested that their first threesome with Robert was on the table for the following night, they agreed to hold off on that. They wanted to become more familiar with each other's bodies before they included a cock in their adventures.

Before she left, Michelle wanted to share a secret with her friend. It was a secret about her sexuality that only her late husband knew about.

"This is something only Ted knew about me. I'm not ashamed about it, it's just something I don't share with friends."

Brenda encouraged Michelle.

"You can tell me anything, Michelle. You know this." Brenda reminded her friend.

Michelle smiled.

"Brenda, I, uh, love anal. Ted introduced me to anal sex while we were in the early stages of our relationship, and I have been hooked since. I can't explain it."

Brenda beamed with excitement.

"You mean, I could have fingered your ass today?! I feel robbed!"

Both ladies giggled.

Michelle held her friend's hands, looked into her eyes and remarked:

"Tomorrow. Let's have lunch. After lunch, my asshole is all yours."

Brenda grinned, but quickly remembered that she was having dinner with Robert that day.

"It looks like you're going to have pussy for lunch and cock for dinner, then." Michelle retorted in a joyous tone.

Brenda laughed and had zero opposition to that itinerary. The two ladies hugged and shared a brief kiss before Michelle headed home.

The rest of the day was a blur for Brenda. She couldn't keep her concentration as her mind drifted to Michelle's lovely legs and Robert's youthful physique. It would be the first day where she had two different sex sessions with two different partners.

The following morning, she was up bright and early. Smade sure the house was clean and she wore the proper attire for both Michelle and Robert. She slipped on a yellow sundress that displayed her ample cleavage.

She decided to prepare ham sandwiches for lunch. Before she knew what hit her, the time was noon and there was a knock at the door. Brenda excitedly walked to the door and was certain that it was her leggy best friend. Unfortunately for her, it was a FedEx driver with a package. She was annoyed and confused at this development since she hadn't ordered anything recently. Her curiosity got the best of her and she quickly opened the package. It was a card and pair of tickets to an "Angels of America" play that was going to be featured in town the following weekend. Her jaw dropped as she soon realized that this was a gift from her former young cub, Michael. The card read:

"Hi Mrs. B,

My Mom is getting a lot better and I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I really enjoyed our time together and hope life has been treating you well. I bought you two tickets to a play. Have a great time.

Your friend,

Michael"

Brenda's annoyance turned into happiness as she was thrilled to hear from her former lover. She quickly took out her phone and texted Michael to thank him for the gift. She also playfully admonished him for not giving her a heads up. She then decided to give Michelle a call.

Michelle quickly answered and before Brenda could say anything, her leggy friend told her to look outside.

Brenda peeked out the window and saw Michelle at the door. Michelle was wearing a light blue top and a short black skirt. She also observed that her friend had a black bag in her hand.

"Very nice" Brenda thought to herself.

After their sexual romp, she had zero issue with sexualizing her friend.

"Well, hello there. It has been a long 24 hours. I sure did miss these watermelons." Michelle laughed as the women embraced in a short hug.

After Friday's conversation, the two women were loose and confident. They had nothing to hide from each other and conversation around sex was easy.

"So, what's for lunch?" Michelle asked.

"Well, I know how much you love ham, so I prepared us some ham sandwiches. What's in the bag, Michelle?"

A devious grin appeared on Michelle's face.

"Why don't you find out for yourself."

The redhead eagerly opened the bag. She immediately knew what was inside and felt a bit silly for even asking: Three different sized dildos and a butt plug. She wasn't surprised by the dildos, but she was caught off guard by the butt plug. She had never seen one of those in action before.

"So, tell me about this butt plug"

Michelle smirked at her friend's question.

"Oh, you will see. Trust me. Let's eat."

During lunch, the ladies attempted casual conversation that did not contain any sexual innuendo, but they failed. Brenda's yellow sundress struggled to contain her magnificent breasts which prompted continuous stares from Michelle. Simultaneously, Brenda visioned Michelle lowering her ass onto the butt plug. Years of friendship had turned into undeniable lust.

After they had devoured their sandwiches, Brenda told Michelle about Michael's present.

"Michael gave me two tickets to an Angels of America play for next Saturday. Want to go?"

Michelle was surprised and impressed at Michael's thoughtful gift.

"Of course. Sounds like a great time. What a nice little surprise. You must have left quite an impression on him...I mean, I can see why" Michelle responded as she looked at Brenda's glorious rack.

After the quip about her rack, Brenda felt daring. She grabbed bottled water from the refrigerator, looked at her friend and then proceeded to pour cold water over her chest.

Michelle intently watched as an outline of her friend's nipples appeared through the yellow sundress. She decided that lunch time was over, it was time to do the deed. She walked over towards Brenda and immediately pulled down the straps of the redhead's yellow sundress. The brunette did not waste time and immediately started to suck on her friend's magnificent tits.

Brenda moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of Michelle's mouth on her nipples. She then pulled Michelle by the hair and the two ladies met face to face. They proceeded to assault each other's mouths. While their tongues played hockey, Michelle had a handful of tits and Brenda had a firm hold on the leggy brunette's ass.

"Bedroom. Don't forget your toys!" Brenda shouted.

The two ladies hurried upstairs like a pair of horny teenagers.

After they reached their destination, Brenda quickly took off her sundress which left her completely nude.

"No panties? You slutty girl!" Michelle observed.

Michelle quickly moved to push her friend on the bed. She pounced on Brenda's massive breasts. She weighed the beautiful breasts in her hands, gave the nipples a slight pinch and slowly sucked on them.

"I shouldn't be the only one naked" Brenda opined.

Michelle could not disagree with that assessment.

"You're right. I am a tad overdressed. Help me out here."

Brenda immediately unbuttoned Michelle's baby blue shirt. As the shirt fell to the ground, she stared at Michelle's breasts.

"No bra? And I'm the slutty girl?" Brenda sarcastically asked.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders and told her busty friend that she hadn't seen anything yet. Michelle promptly slid off her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, either.

Brenda beamed.

"Oh my. It looks like I'm not the only one that woke up in a mischievous mood."

The two embraced in another kiss. They slowly laid down on the bed and held each other tight. They massaged each other's most prominent features: Brenda's breasts and Michelle's legs. Michelle moved towards her friend's womanhood. She initially teased Brenda by licking and playfully biting her inner thighs. Finally, she decided she had to have a taste of the redhead's pussy.

Michelle started to flick her tongue near the clit and Brenda moaned in appreciation. The redhead's pussy was moist and ready for her friend's tongue.

"Oh. Eat my pussy, Michelle."

Michelle started to lick on Brenda's clit and finger her simultaneously. Brenda's legs involuntarily started to shake, and she screamed out in ecstasy.

"FUCK!"

She momentarily placed her hands on Michelle's head and pushed her face deeper in her throbbing womanhood. However, before long, she lost control of her arms and they started to shake as well. She was on the verge of an intense orgasm and both women knew it.

"Oh my god..." Brenda moaned.

Michelle continued a steady paste of eating and fingering her friend. Before long, she heard a heavy scream.

"GOD DAMN! I'm cumming!"

Michelle gave her friend's pussy a few more licks before she moved up and planted a wet kiss on Brenda's lips. Michelle stared deep into Brenda's eyes.

"You taste really good."

Brenda could only smile at that remark.

"I think it's your turn. I can't wait to get at that ass. But before I do that, I want you to sit on my face."

Both ladies giggled. Brenda got down on her back and the leggy brunette proceeded to squat down on her.

Brenda attacked Michelle's clit with her tongue. While Michelle's lick was slow and steady, Brenda's were fast and fierce. Michelle started to moan out as her friend assaulted her vagina.

"Oh, damn!"

Feeling a tad deviant, Brenda decided to return the favor from earlier. She started to finger her friend as she licked the clit. Michelle cried out in pleasure and reached down to grip Brenda's large breasts.

"Yeah, that's right. Grab my titties." Brenda encouraged.

Brenda continued to lick and finger Michelle's throbbing womanhood vigorously. Before long, Michelle released her firm grasp of the redhead's large boobs and screamed out.

"Shit, I'm about to cum!" the leggy brunette announced.

Brenda noticed her friend's legs were shaking and fully understood that Michelle had orgasmed. In response, she gave Michelle's pussy a few hard slaps.

Brenda wanted more. She was determined to conquer her friend's ass. She s walked over to Michelle's black bag. She emptied the bag and observed the three toys as they fell onto the bed. She examined the purple dildo, the clear double-ended dildo and the black butt plug with her fingers. She carefully pondered which toy she should use on her best friend. Michelle was amused as she watched her friend in deep thought about sex toys. She finally had to speak up.

"What are you doing, B?"

Brenda grinned. She had decided that she was going to use all three toys on Michelle. However, first, she planned on eating out her friend's asshole.

"You claim you're an anal queen. I'm going to make you prove that to me. Now climb on this bed and open your ass for me. I'm going to stick my tongue deep into your ass."

Michelle was turned on by Brenda's bluntness. She immediately spread her legs and gave her friend a great view of her delicious bottom.

Brenda bit her lips.

"Good girl. We're going to find out how nasty you truly are. But first you're going to find out how nasty I am."

Brenda moved her face directly behind Michelle and started to tongue her friend's asshole. With every few licks, she gave her friend's ass cheeks a hard smack.

"Oh, your tongue is so good, B." Michelle moaned.

Michelle reached behind her and pushed Brenda's face deeper into her ass. After a few more licks, the redhead withdrew from her friend's ass.

"You nasty bitch. Trying to smother me. I'll get you for that!"

Both ladies giggled.

Brenda made good on her warning and started to finger Michelle's asshole. She initially fingered her friend's slowly before she increased her pace.

"Oh, god. Your fingers are so good!" Michelle panted.

Brenda smiled after hearing Michelle's admiration.

"I warned you that you were going to see how nasty I can get...and watch this!"

Brenda gradually removed her finger from her friend's mouth and started to suck on it.

"Your ass tastes so good, baby. Have you ever tasted your own ass?"

Michelle was on fire.

"No. Feed it to me. I want to taste my ass off your finger."

Brenda was delighted by her friend's response. She presented her finger to Michelle's mouth and watched the brunette greedily suck on it.

"Now that I have opened your ass with my fingers, it's time for some toys. Do not move." Brenda ordered.

Brenda decided it was time to use the purple dildo on her friend. She stood up, grabbed the toy and smirked at Michelle.

Without saying another word, she knelt and inserted the dildo deep into her friend's asshole. Brenda made sure to take it slowly because she didn't want to hurt her new lover. She heard Michelle whimper a few times before Michelle ordered her to go faster.

"You can fuck my ass harder than that, B..." Michelle groaned.

Without having a second thought, Brenda hastened her pace. She shoved the dildo as deep into Michelle's anus as it could go before rapidly pulling it out. She would continue this routine until she heard her friend scream out in ecstasy. Brenda had her right where she wanted.

"What a good little anal slut!" the redhead barked.

"Please...don't stop.." Michelle cried.

Unfortunately for her, Brenda had other ideas.

"Suck your toy." Brenda ordered as she presented the purple dildo to Michelle's mouth. Michelle eagerly sucked her ass juices off the toy.

Brenda was intrigued by the butt plug. She knew before this anal session ended, she wanted to see the plug get swallowed up by her friend's asshole. She grabbed the butt plug and planted it on the floor. She looked at Michelle and barked out another demand.

"Squat. Squat down on your butt plug"

At this point, Michelle knew this was Brenda's show and she loved every second of it. She looked at the buxom redhead and slowly squatted down on her own toy. The brunette whimpered as the butt plug was engulfed by her asshole.

Brenda was in awe.

"Fuck. You truly are an anal queen. I'm impressed, baby."

Michelle smiled at her friend's compliment.

"I know, B. Now, I think I need something in my mouth."

Brenda did not need to be asked twice. She promptly picked up the purple dildo and started to fuck her friend's throat with it. She slid the dildo deep into Michelle's throat until she gagged. She removed the dildo from her friend's throat and proceeded to french her. With her tongue buried in Michelle's mouth, Brenda slapped her friend's titties.

Michelle's entire body burned with lust. She had experienced the greatest carnal experience of her life. She reached behind her and pulled out the butt plug. She thanked her best friend for giving her such an amazing sexual encounter.

Brenda touched her friend's soft face.

"Oh, baby, thank you! It was amazing watching you take that dildo up your ass."

As the room temperature slowly decreased, the two friends reflected on their romp. Brenda admitted that her favorite part of this sexual episode was when she fucked her friend's ass with the purple dildo. Michelle treasured it when she was able to taste her ass off the dildo.

Brenda knew this was just the first portion of her sex-filled day. Her experience with Michelle was way too good to be classified as an appetizer. She viewed this as the main course with Robert being the dessert.

The two ladies got dressed. Before Michelle departed, she slapped Brenda on the ass and grinned.

"Give that young man the time of his life tonight."