Kink Neighborhood Ch. 06

Story Info
Introducing Brooke Bennett.
3.6k words
4.78
7.8k
11
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IzuzuWS
IzuzuWS
27 Followers

Brenda, Michelle and Robert ended the evening with a shower. They assisted each other in bathing every prominent feature of their respective bodies. Once they were finished and had dried off, their exhausted bodies collapsed on top of each other in bed.

The following morning, Robert woke up with a warm sensation. He slowly opened his eyes to discover that the two older women were giving him a morning blowjob. He twitched as Brenda and Michelle shared his cock. Brenda swirled her tongue around the cockhead before her mouth engulfed the entire penis. While Brenda was working her magic, Michelle had placed Robert's right testicle into her mouth. The young man was in heaven. He could only moan in ecstasy as the two ladies had once again given him intense pleasure.

Brenda and Michelle switched positions, with Michelle now sucking on the cock, while Brenda worked on the balls. The ladies would continue to alternate spots before Michelle made a request to her busty friend.

"I really want to watch your tits on this dick."

Brenda grinned.

"That's my speciality, M." Brenda responded.

Michelle gave Robert's cock a few slurps, before Brenda smothered the hard prick with her massive breasts. Michelle loved watching Brenda's tits slide up and down on Robert's young cock.

"Very hot!" Michelle observed.

Robert could not take much more. He began to breathe heavy and before long, he howled a primal roar.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK YEAH"

Michelle watched intently as the young man covered her best friend's massive breasts with his semen. As Robert's orgasm concluded, Michelle leaned over to suck on his sensitive head. As she swirled her tongue on his drained penis, Robert twitched. The sensations that Michelle's warm mouth had caused him were so intense that he momentarily lost movement of his legs as he kicked the air.

"Oh, God..", Robert moaned.

Michelle then focused her attention on Brenda's cum soaked tits. She took the right breast in her hand and licked it clean. She then mimicked that action on the left breast. Brenda's head tilted back in pleasure as her best friend licked up the cub's mess.

Brenda and Michelle shared a brief, but passionate kiss. After staring at each other for a few moments, they simultaneously looked at Robert.

"Good morning!" Brenda laughed.

Robert smiled and remarked that this was better than bacon and eggs.

The trio headed to the shower, where much like the previous night, they thoroughly cleaned each other's respective bodies. Brenda decided to cook breakfast for her guests. During breakfast, Michelle asked Robert about his plans for the fall. Robert stated that his original plan was to go to a four year university across the state, but he was beginning to have second thoughts.

Brenda warned him about making any rash decisions. She wondered if their summer tryst had anything to do with him questioning his collegiate future. She did not want to question him about this while Michelle was present.

After breakfast had concluded, the trio went their separate ways. Michelle was the first guest to leave. Before she left, Brenda and Michelle embraced with a long hug. After Michelle had left, Brenda grabbed Robert.

"Robert, we need to talk about your future. Come by next Friday at Noon and I will fix us lunch"

Robert excitedly agreed. He viewed lunch as a code word for sex.

Brenda and Robert shared a kiss before he departed.

With her company finally gone, Brenda could only reflect on what had transpired the previous night. She loved every second of it. She loved having sex with Robert, she loved it with Michelle and it was even better with both of them involved at the same time. She couldn't believe how hot it was watching Robert analize a woman for the first time. It was even hotter that the woman was her best friend in Michelle. As she visualized Robert fucking Michelle in her ass, her mind drifted to the play.

"Oh, my god. There was a play!"

She had completely forgotten Michael's gift to her. As she thought about the play, she recalled running into Brooke Bennett and Brooke's desire for a coffee date.

While Brooke wasn't as close to Brenda as Michelle was, the two women still had a solid rapport. They had similar views on sex, were a part of the same social circle and would often participate in the same yoga classes. Brooke knew about Brenda's sexcapades with younger men.

Brenda thought Brooke had the perfect look for a cougar. She had a flawless body: sun tanned skin, blonde hair, breasts that appeared to be D cup and leggy enough at 5'7. Unlike Brenda, Brooke was a legitimate MILF as she had a 2 year old son that she shared with her husband, Ben. To Brenda's disappointment, Brooke and Ben were monogamous. However, while monogamous, they were very adventurous. The joke around their social circle was that the Bennetts had fucked in every building in the entire county.

During their run-in at the play, Brooke eagerly expressed her desire for a coffee date as she had exciting news to share. Brenda was intrigued by this, but she was still somewhat pessimistic.

"This better not be another wild sex in the park with her husband story." This was a common occurrence for Brooke's sexual stories.

Despite the concern of the same repetitive story, Brenda gave Brooke a call to set up a coffee date for the following day.

Brooke immediately answered and the date was set. While on the phone, Brooke stated that she could barely wait until then to tell Brenda the big news.

"Patience is a virtue", Brenda reminded her blonde friend.

"Ahhh, you're right!" Brooke reluctantly agreed.

As Brenda awaited Brooke's arrival the following day, she heard a knock on her door. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see it was Michael. The feeling of shock was soon turned into excitement.

"Michael! Oh my god! How are you?!"

The two immediately hugged. Michael told her that his mother made a miracle recovery and that he is back in town for good. He inquired if Brenda would like to continue where they left off.

Brenda's natural response was to say yes. She loved her time with Michael. He was a quality young man that was blessed with a fat prick. He was a very good lover but then she remembered Robert. While she didn't believe in monogamy she also didn't want to hurt Robert. Brenda frowned at this difficult decision, but then a great idea dawned on her.

"Michael, I am so glad everything has worked out! And thank you so much for the play tickets. I'm currently seeing someone else, but I would love to set you up with my best friend, Michelle. She is looking for a younger guy. Would you be interested in that?"

This surprised Michael. He was really into Brenda, but did not blame her for moving on. He had briefly met Michelle before and thought she was pretty hot. Afterall, his relationship with Brenda had no strings attached. He understood that and accepted it.

"That's the tall brunette, right?" Michael asked.

"That's correct! You two would look pretty great together." Brenda responded.

Michael nodded and told Brenda he would be very interested in meeting her. Brenda smiled and told her former cub to expect a call from Michelle. The two embraced in a hug before Michael left.

Once she was alone, Brenda immediately called Michelle to inform her about Michael. Michelle was very into the idea. She remembered Michael from Brenda's storytelling over their coffee dates. More importantly, she recalled how Brenda would rave about his fat penis.

Brenda told her to give him a call sometime in the next few days because Michael would be anticipating it. Michelle liked Robert, but the prospect of having a cub of her own excited her. As great as Robert was at taking her ass, he still belonged to Brenda.

As soon as Brenda's phone call with Michelle ended, there was another knock on her door. This time it was Brooke Bennett.

"Brenda! So great to see you!", the tanned blonde excitedly greeted her redhead friend before the two hugged.

As the coffee date commenced, Brenda was interested to hear about Brooke's news. She pondered what it could be: Was it sexual? Is she pregnant again?

Brooke revealed that she and Ben had recently hired a babysitter. Brenda frowned. She thought to herself, "That is the big news? What a buzzkill."

However, the story was not finished. Brooke continued on.

"We hired her about a month ago. Her name is Crystal. She was the cheer captain at Kville High. Recently graduated. After Crystal started, I started to notice that my sex toys kept being moved around. They would magically appear in the wrong drawer."

Brenda nodded as she was intrigued to see where this story was headed. Crystal affirmed that she had a strong suspicion that it was the new babysitter that was moving her sex toys around.

"I told Ben about it and we agreed we would end one of our date nights early to see if we could catch Crystal in a curious position."

Brenda eagerly asked if she caught Crystal with her hand in the cookie jar.

Brooke smiled.

"It was more than that."

Brooke recalled the night.

As the Bennetts approached their own front door, Brooke placed a hand on her husband's shoulder.

"If Crystal is doing what we think she is doing, then this is a great opportunity for us."

Ben was befuddled by his wife's perspective.

"What do you mean?"

The Bennetts had a very healthy sex life, however they had started to ponder how exciting it would be to start including other people in their fun.

"This is our chance to have a threesome. If Crystal is willing to use one of my dildos, then she would definitely be open to some dick tonight."

Ben grinned. He loved his wife's boldness. Crystal was an athletic blonde with a pretty face and an energetic demeanor. She was short at 5'3, small tits and a toned body. She was popular and had no shortage of male suitors.

While Ben daydreamed about Crystal's hot, young body, his wife had concocted a scheme.

"Ben, I'm going to walk through the back door. If Crystal is doing what we think she is doing, then I'll text you with a smiley face. If we are wrong, then I'll text you with a frown. If you get a smiley, come to the bedroom. Nude."

Ben held his wife's right hand and kissed her on the forehead.

"God, I love you."

Brooke winked at him and giggled.

"I know."

Brooke adjusted her top. She was wearing a sleeveless yellow dress that showed enough cleavage that would make even celibate men drool. Brooke was a gorgeous woman and she knew it.

The tanned blonde quietly walked in the house through the back entrance. She scanned the living room and there was no sign of Crystal. Brooke grinned.

"She must be in the bedroom.", Brooke thought to herself.

Before she made her way to the bedroom, she made sure that her baby was fast asleep in the downstairs bedroom. Once she had confirmed that, she tiptoed upstairs. She had hardly made a sound. As she approached the master bedroom, she started to hear visible moans. It was a dead giveaway for Crystal.

"That slut.", Brooke excitedly whispered.

Brooke quickly opened the door and there she was. The blonde babysitter was spread out in her full glory on the bed and had a blue dildo fully engorged into her pussy.

Crystal heard the door and immediately screamed, "Oh my god, Mrs. Bennett!"

Brooke pretended to be upset.

"Why are you acting so surprised to see me? It's my house! And that is my toy! What do you think you're doing? You were supposed to be watching my baby, not pleasuring yourself."

Crystal pleaded.

"I can explain..."

Brooke took out her phone and texted a smiley face to her husband.

As Crystal started to get off the bed, Brooke stopped her.

"You're going to stay there. If you want to be a nasty slut, then I'm going to teach you how to be one. In fact, if you do a good enough job then maybe I won't tell anyone about this. Deal?"

Crystal was stunned. She could not believe what she had heard. Was Mrs. Bennett seducing her? If she was, Crystal was game for it. She viewed her boss as the most attractive woman she had ever met.

"Deal!" Crystal responded.

Brooke took possession of the blue dildo.

"Now Crystal. Let me show you how to really use this thing."

Crystal nodded. "Yes ma'am, please show me."

Brooke slowly shoved the blue dildo back into the babysitter's young womanhood. She began to slowly fuck the young blonde with the toy.

Crystal moaned. Brooke increased her pace and continued to feed her dildo into the babysitter's young pussy.

The pleasure Crystal felt was intense. She could not believe this was happening, but was very glad that it was. The next thing she wanted to see was Brooke's breasts. She imagined that they were a perfect pair.

As Crystal was focused on Brooke, she noticed another body had approached her.

"Mr. Bennett!" Crystal squealed.

Brooke had stopped fucking her with the dildo and Crystal feasted her eyes on the attractive older man. Ben was completely nude and stroked his cock as the blonde babysitter stared.

"Go ahead, Crystal. Suck my husband's cock."

Before she could wrap her hands around it, Brooke started to probe Crystal's wet cunt with her mouth. This startled Crystal and she tilted her head back. As she moaned in pleasure, she felt Ben's cock. He had slowly entered her mouth.

Crystal was being double teamed by a married couple and she loved every second of it. She grabbed Ben's hard cock and took as much of it down her throat as possible. She gagged before spitting it back out.

"Good girl." Ben encouraged her.

Meanwhile, Brooke had started to focus on Crystal's clit. She rubbed it before she assaulted it with her tongue. Crystal squirmed, but her moans were muffled as Ben's throbbing penis had re-entered her mouth. Instead of allowing Crystal to control the action, he began to fuck her face. Brooke noticed this and encouraged her husband.

"Yes, fuck her mouth."

Brooke started to finger Crystal vigorously. This caused the young blonde to scream out. Ben removed his penis from her mouth and stroked himself as he watched his wife finger their babysitter.

Crystal then reached out for Ben's cock and stroked it for him.

"This is the biggest cock I have ever sucked", she admitted.

Brooke heard this and removed her fingers from Crystal's pussy.

"Oh, yeah? How many cocks have you sucked?" Brooke questioned.

"This is my ninth. I bet it feels amazing in your pussy, Mrs. Bennett"

Brooke was shocked. She thought that was an awfully high body count for an 18 year old. On top of that, Crystal's boldness impressed her.

"Looks like I was wrong, Crystal. I don't have to teach you how to be a slut, because you are already a fucking slut. You're about to feel every inch of my husband's cock, my dear."

Crystal smiled and grew bolder.

"Before we do that, I'm dying to see your tits. I have wanted to see them since the day we met." Crystal admitted.

Brooke grinned and ordered her young babysitter to unzip her. Crystal was more than happy to comply with that demand. She immediately stood behind the tanned blonde and unzipped her dress. As the yellow dress dropped to the floor, the only garments that remained on the stunning blonde's body were her black bra and panties. Without thinking twice, Crystal unsnapped Brooke's bra and threw it to the ground.

"Please turn around for me, Mrs. Bennett."

Brooke slowly turned around and Crystal feasted her eyes on a perfect pair of D-cup breasts. They were big, but not monstrous. They had a great shape and looked like they had an amazing bounce to them.

Crystal looked at Ben.

"You are one lucky stud, Mr. Bennett"

Ben nodded.

"Why don't you suck on my wife's tits, sweetheart?" Ben replied to Crystal.

Crystal greedily placed Brooke's right nipple in her mouth. She slowly nibbled on it before she started to suck on it.

"Is this your first time with a woman? If it is, then you are a quick learner, dear.", Brooke opined.

Crystal smiled.

"Nine cocks, zero girls." Crystal admitted. "You are my first."

Crystal then moved to the left nipple and gave it the same attention she gave the right.

"Please motorboat me." Crystal begged.

Crystal placed her head in between the flawless breasts as Brooke proceeded to motorboating the athletic blonde.

The two blonde women stared at each other. They simultaneously assaulted each other with their tongues. They french kissed as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Ben couldn't take it anymore. He needed a warm, eighteen year old pussy to place his raging penis.

He moved towards Crystal and sucked on her small breasts as the two women continued their intense saliva-swapping session.

Brooke removed her tongue from Crystal's mouth.

"I think it's time for you to get fucked. Do you want my husband's big cock?"

Crystal nodded.

"I don't want it, Mrs. Bennett..I need it."

Without needing any further encouragement, Ben bent Crystal over and slowly entered his throbbing cock into her wet womanhood.

His fat cock fucked her with great rhythm and precision. There weren't any wasted strokes as he filled her up like no cock had before. Crystal screamed out in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhh, Mr. Bennett!"

As her husband fucked the babysitter, Brooke kissed Crystal.

"You look so hot taking my husband's cock, Crystal."

All Crystal could do was nod as the older cock that was engulfed in her pussy had provided immense pleasure.

Brooke presented her pussy to Crystal's mouth. Crystal took the hint and started to lick on the older woman's clit.

Ben started to pound Crystal's pussy. Crystal screamed out as her legs started to wobble.

"Fuck....you're going to make me cum with that big cock."

Brooke heard this and held Crystal.

"Cum for my husband, sweetie. Cum."

As the older woman caressed her, Ben continued to pound her until she climaxed.

"Shiiittttt!" Crystal cried as she orgasmed on Ben's penis.

Brooke kissed Crystal as Ben withdrew his hard cock from the babysitter's satisfied vagina. He immediately moved behind his wife.

"Your turn."

Brooke smiled.

"I wondered if I was going to get any cock tonight."

Ben positioned his wife so he could fuck her in the missionary position. Before he inserted his prick into his wife's warm pussy, Crystal shouted, "Stop!"

The older couple looked at their babysitter with a puzzled look. With the attention fully on her, Crystal made her intentions clear.

"Mr. Bennett, please let me lube your cock with my mouth before you fuck Mrs. Bennett."

The couple beamed with excitement. They were enamored with their slutty babysitter.

Crystal gave Ben's prick a few slurps before she helped him fully insert his manhood into Brooke's pussy.

As Ben fucked his wife, Crystal sucked on Brooke's tits. The older woman appreciated both of her lover's efforts.

Crystal was still amazed by how perfect Brooke's breasts were. They jiggled with every stroke. She alternated between sucking and licking them. She couldn't get enough.

Ben started to breathe heavy, which was a signal that he was close to cumming. Brooke recognized this and instructed her babysitter to take Ben's cock and finish him with her mouth.

"I want you to swallow my husband, Crystal."

Crystal immediately pulled Ben's penis from Brooke's pussy and sucked it with great intensity. After only a few slurps around the head, Ben exploded in her mouth.

"Yeah, take it." he commented.

After Ben had removed his drained penis from the babysitter's mouth, Brooke moved behind Crystal and grabbed her by the hair.

"Swallow, slut."

Crystal proceeded to swallow every last drop of Ben's load. Once Crystal had fully received her reward, Brooke French kissed her. Once the kiss was finished, Brooke could only smile at her slutty babysitter.

"You did great, Crystal. How was your ninth cock?"

IzuzuWS
IzuzuWS
27 Followers
12