Kink Neighborhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was the best. I need a cock like that all the time."

Brooke looked at her husband, and then looked back at Crystal.

"I think that could be arranged."

As the story concluded, Brenda looked at her friend.

"That was a super fucking hot story, Brooke! Jesus. I'm a little jealous and I have been busy fucking a young stud all summer. So, what did you mean when you said that could be arranged? Are you looking for a guy to hook your babysitter up with?"

Brooke shook her head.

"Ben and I have decided to open up our marriage. We are no longer monogamous. In fact, this Saturday night, Ben gets Crystal all to himself. I don't have any plans yet. I'm not going to be at the house. I'm excited at the prospect of fucking other men. It has been over a decade. I need a fresh cock."

Brenda, ever the idealist, had a great idea.

"Why don't you spend Saturday night with me? It could be just the two of us or if you are feeling daring..we can share a young guy."

Brooke smiled and stared at Brenda.

Brooke had a pair of flawless breasts, but even she was envious of Brenda's DD-cup breasts.

"Sounds like a plan, Brenda! Let's share a young guy."

Brenda grinned. "Robert's summer just keeps getting better." she thought to herself.

12