All Comments on 'Kink Pt. 03'

by FaithBaxter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done that girl

It’s an interesting start to the story, and whilst the chapters appear short on Lit it’s unlikely to matter to readers if you can submit regular additions. I couldn’t pin down a rough geographical location for the storage setting, unless I just missed something obvious.

The way things stand at present I sort of envisaged Suki ending up with Theo and her friend with Dillon, that sounds like an awful lot of angst ahead.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

jlarue1959jlarue1959over 3 years ago
Next ...

Looking forward to the next chapters! 🙂

FaithBaxterFaithBaxterover 3 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU!

This is my first story on here and I am unfamiliar with what chapter length is acceptable. But the book is finished and regular updates are on the way.

Im curious as to why you see that pairing taking place? But you are right, there is a fair chunk of angst - as well as depravity - on the horizon.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago
Chapter lengths don't matter at all...

Just keep them being themselves...and developing their stories.

So far...So good!

I'm thinking the Title is wrong...so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaithBaxter@FaithBaxter
Long time reader, and huge fan of 'adult' (wink wink) literature, I finally decided to turn my hand at penning some Fan Fiction novels myself. Realising quickly that I kinda had a knack for it, I soon built a loyal fanbase and even won several independent awards. Now, I'm jour...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kink Pt. 04 Next Part
Kink Pt. 02 Previous Part
Kink Series Info