Kink Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entirety of his walk back to his own dorm building Dillon searched for clues in their interactions that day that may indicate why he felt such a connection to Suki, a literal newcomer thrust into his life less than three hours prior. She was beautiful, yes. Sassy and wilful. But it had been his innate longing to protect her that had surprised him the most. She had given in for just long enough for a surge of endorphins to pulse through his system as she wept in his embrace. Leaning on him as her protector in a time of utter devastation.

By the time he reached his own door, Dillon was satisfied that things were off to a great start. He'd reached out to her and she didn't pull away, instead creeping further into his arms. A contented smile befell him as he threw his bag on his bed; a thud sounding upon impact. Remembering the smashed cell phone he'd found earlier, he flopped onto the mattress to retrieve it. Upon closer inspection he discovered it was the same model as his own, so he rolled towards his night stand. Grabbing a cable from its top drawer, Dillon proceeded to connect the phone to his laptop -- always ready and waiting by his bedside whenever the mood stuck. Which for an eighteen-year-old virgin, was all the fucking time!

An icon popped up across the bottom of the screen so he clicked on it.

Sync phone?

Clicking 'OK,' he waited.

Syncing Suji-Koo's phone

Sapphire eyes shot open. "Wait, what?!" Blinking at what the phone had been named, he cursed out into his bedroom. "Suji-Koo?!? That's the same as -- It's HER PHONE?!"

XXX

AN:

Hey guys, I hope you are liking this. It may be a little slow on the sexual stuff for those one-handed readers, but I really wanted to establish the characters and their motivations before we got down to business.
I also listened to your feedback and have lengthened the chapter.

12