Kinkiest Guy I've Been With

Story Info
Servicing sweaty dom after the gym.
1.5k words
4.32
16.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I (22) consider myself pretty kinky in the sense that I'm open to pretty much anything. I'm always down to try anything once except for some extreme exceptions like scat for example.

I met this guy at the gym (where I find pretty much every guy) and he was in his mid thirties (later found out he was 33) from what I could tell. I did my usual scouting around and noticed him checking me out.

I'll preface this by saying I typically dress pretty slutty when I go to the gym because I absolutely love showing off my body, especially my ass. I dress feminine so I either wear a pair of leggings or some booty shorts to the gym when I go.

I started hanging around where he was lifting at and doing my own thing, making sure to show myself off in front of him until finally he caught me looking at him as he was checking me out. He smiled after I smiled and approached me.

He started with some small talk and I laughed once he started talking about noticing my ass. I let him know that it was no problem as I love showing it off. He said it definitely looked like something to be proud of.

We talked a little more and he asked if I was single and I asked him the same and we both were. He asked for my number and then we went out separate ways.

We ended up chatting a few more times the next couple of days whenever we were at the gym at the same time and after about a week and a half he finally made a move.

I was on the treadmill doing a hot girl walk and he came and got on the one next to me. He asked me if I was busy after the gym and I told him no. He then asked if I wanted to come over to his place and I said I'd be down. He got off the treadmill and went to finish working out while I continued my walk.

After he was done he came and let me know and we both left. I let him know that I was gonna go home and take a shower then I would meet him at his house but he said there was no need. I giggled and said ok before following him to his house in my car.

We went inside and he led me up to his bedroom and I asked if he wanted to shower together. He said no and that he planned on using me to clean him up. I was a bit taken aback because he was pretty sweaty from working out and I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy doing things like that.

He told me he wanted to use my face as a sweat rag for his balls and I cringed at the thought. He told me to at least try it and that I'd love the smell of his musky balls. I of course was not at all convinced that I'd like that but I said I would humor him.

He slid his shorts down followed by his boxers and I saw his rather large balls and pretty large cock. I got turned on seeing his dick and decided I'd give his idea a try.

He told me to get on my knees and to lean back against the foot of his bed so my knees were on the floor and my head was on his bed looking up.

He then walked over and stood over me as he looked down and all I could see were his low hanging balls still slightly glistening with sweat and his semi-erect cock.

He lowered his balls until they were just above touching my nose and I got my first real whiff of his musk. To my surprise I was turned on immensely. He smelled like a raw man like the true definition of masculine.

I blushed at the smell and how arousing it was before he lowered more and rested his balls right over the top of my nose with my nostrils and mouth now touching his taint (the area between his balls and asshole for those who were like me and had no idea what that was).

His sweaty balls felt wet as they came in contact with my face and he started grinding his sweaty and ripe taint against my lips.

I was still a bit in shock, but also extremely turned by how he was using me and the smell was really making me leak like a bitch in heat. The smell of this alpha man was making my sissy mind go into overdrive as he continued to grind on my face.

He told me to start cleaning him with my tongue and I hesitated a bit before slowly poking my tongue out and tasting his sweaty body. He humped my face back and forth with my tongue hitting the underside of his balls before dragging back to just before his asshole.

I saw him begin to stroke himself as my tongue was being used as a sweat rag for him. After a few minutes of that he slid forward more so his balls were resting on my eyes and his asshole was now on my tongue.

He told me his ass gets really sweaty at the gym and he wasn't kidding. I may have been enjoying what I was doing before but his ass was another story. This guy had the definition of swamp ass and I was no longer having the fun time I was prior to this.

He told me to start cleaning his asshole and I stuck my tongue out further and started to lick his hole quickly to try to get it over with. The taste was a bit much for me and his ass was just so much sweatier than his taint and balls but I continued to lick as he started to grind his asshole against my tongue.

After what felt like forever he finally stood up as I let my tongue retreat back into my mouth, the taste of his sweat and ass all inside my mouth now.

He told me he was gonna use my mouth to get off in now and grabbed the back of my head to lift me up to his cock. Now I was excited again because I love sucking dick. Throating cock is arguably one of my favorite things to do in life and this man's dick was a good size, probably around 7.5-8 inches if I had to guess.

I started sucking the head of his cock and tasted the familiar sweatiness only this time mixed with the precum he had been leaking but it wasn't bad. He was already pretty close from what I could tell after all we had been doing prior to this. He started roughly thrusting his cock into my mouth and throat as he held the back of my head.

I let him face fuck me until he pushed me down to the base and held me there. I felt his cock jump and spasm balls deep in my throat and felt the familiar warmth shooting down my throat.

He held me down on his dick until I didn't feel him pulsing anymore before I felt liquid start to shoot down my throat in a steady stream. I was a bit confused at first until I saw him relax and let out a sigh of relief and then realized what he was doing.

He was pissing down my throat. I remember thinking to myself how this guy just sprayed my throat full of his baby batter and then washed it down with a copious amount of piss. I was surprised but didn't pull back until he finally finished and let me off his cock.

I pulled back and his cock slid free from the depths of my throat and started to cough as I cleared my throat and caught my breath. He chuckled as he looked down at me and told me that I was a pretty good slut. I stood up and wiped my mouth and face off as he looked at me.

He asked me if I enjoyed myself and I told him some parts more than others as I gave him a dirty look. He laughed and asked what my favorite part was and I told him it was when he was face fucking me.

He told me his favorite part was when I was cleaning his asshole and I rolled my eyes. I told him that was my least favorite part and that I probably wouldn't be doing it again.

He asked if I like the smell of his nuts and taint on his face and I blushed as I really did enjoy that part. He let me know that if I wanted to do anything with him again, I'd have to suck his asshole clean after a workout again.

I groaned and told him I'd be happy never doing that again but if I changed my mind I'd hit him up.

I wish I could say I stayed away and never hooked up with him again but I found myself wanting and couldn't help myself. I've sucked and licked his sweaty asshole clean three times since the first time and every time it's just as gross as the last time.

By far the kinkiest guy I've been with so far.