Rough Morning

Story Info
Neighbor disrespects a husband and fucks his wife.
3.7k words
4.46
93.6k
180

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
398 Followers

Adam woke up to the loud noise of heavy metal coming from the neighbor's backyard. It was Saturday morning, and his wife Julia rolled on the mattress by his side and looked at him.

"We have to do something about that noise," she mumbled.

Adam rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna talk to Joe again," he replied.

"I doubt that will help," she noted sarcastically.

Adam mentally agreed with his wife. Their neighbor Joe was a tough nut to crack. The man was a brutish Marine in his fifties, grumpy and divorced, and he owned an intimidating set of speakers he used for playing loud rock. Adam had politely asked Joe to lower the volume, and tried to convince him to play something quieter, but the asshole still played the heaviest music regularly.

Julia walked out of bed and closed the window to block some of the sound. She leaned on, jiggling her bubble butt in white panties and covering her breasts with one arm. When she turned around to grab a bra, her pink nipples waved left and right. Her naturally large breasts contrasted with her flat belly and her small waist. Her dark blonde hair was wavy and a little messy.

"I'll make breakfast and you go talk to that man," she suggested.

Adam walked outside and immediately regretted not changing clothes. It was a warm summer morning, but he felt exposed in his boxer shorts and tank top. If he wanted to intimidate Joe, he would have to hide his pale arms and average proportions. But it was too late after he rang the bell in front of his neighbor's door.

He waited for two minutes and got no answer, so he pressed the button again. Two more minutes passed, until he heard a rumbling inside and some heavy footsteps. The door was opened, and Joe appeared with an angry face. His massive, tattooed arms were exposed in a dirty wife beater that was vulgarly stretched by his fat belly. His large boxer shorts showcased his tree trunk legs and a big, indecent bulge.

"What the hell do you want again?" the man asked, with a deep, raspy tone. His large frame towered over Adam.

"Uh, I... I'm sorry to bother you, sir," Adam stuttered, "but your music is very loud again."

"That's not my problem, little guy. I told you to get a taller fence," replied Joe, looking at Adam from top to bottom with a mean-spirited gaze.

Adam felt an angry fire light up in his chest, but he decided to remain calm. He was dealing with a man old enough to be his father, and a troubled one.

"Sir, I already reinforced our fence, but your music is very loud and aggressive," he explained.

"You didn't solve the problem. You people don't know how to solve anything these days," he said impatiently. He approached Adam closely and looked down at him. "And my music is in fact loud and aggressive. Is that a problem, pussycat?"

Adam took a deep, nervous breath. He had to admit Joe was rather intimidating, and he wondered what a Marine could do to him.

"Look... I think we started on the wrong foot," he began saying meekly.

"Oh, yeah. You definitely did," mocked Joe quickly.

Adam had a sudden idea.

"Look, would you like to have a calm conversation so we can solve this? My wife is making breakfast. Would you join us?"

Joe raised his eyebrows and suddenly smirked.

"Your wife, huh? That sexy thing. Are you sure you want me around her?"

"What do you mean, sir?"

The man chuckled and shook his head.

"You know what? Yes, I'd like to have breakfast with you and your wife," he said, with a strange, ironic tone.

"Perfect," said Adam, relaxing a little bit, "come with me, please."

Adam thought he could handle the situation if Joe calmed down and if Julia also presented her opinion. He opened the door of his house for the man, and guided him to the kitchen. When they entered the kitchen, his heart skipped a beat - he had forgotten that Julia was wearing nothing but a small bra and white panties. She stirred the bacon next to the stove and turned around abruptly, wiggling her fat tits for all to see.

Joe whistled and opened a smug grin.

"Wow, what do we have here?" he said, putting one arm over Adam's shoulder and tapping him on the back.

Julia jumped a little and her skin became red with embarrassment. She stared at Adam inquiringly.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I forgot you were..." said Adam quickly.

"Careful, sweetheart. Don't burn the bacon," continued Joe, inspecting Julia's body from her tits to her plump thighs. He approached Adam's ear and whispered. "Thanks for the view, buddy."

Adam ignored Joe's dirty provocation and walked between him and his wife.

"Honey, I invited Joe to eat breakfast with us, so we can have a conversation about the noise," explained Adam.

"Oh, I see," said Julia meekly, her eyes bulging at Joe's boxer shorts.

Adam noticed the man's package seemed to be growing as he stared more and more at his wife's naked skin. Julia turned around again and took care of the bacon. Her round ass cheeks glistened in the morning sun.

"Adam, can you watch the bacon while I find something to wear?" she asked awkwardly.

"Oh, there's no need for that," said Joe, walking toward Julia. His large frame dwarfed her dainty features. "You look comfortable in these," he grabbed her hand and caressed it casually while staring at her tits up close.

Julia released a small gasp and tried to move away.

"Sir, this is very inappropriate," said Adam angrily.

"Shut up, pussy boy," replied Joe, keeping his gaze on Julia's breasts.

The man raised a hand and grabbed one tit casually, as if that was the natural thing to do. His massive palm caressed her breast, like measuring an object.

"Get off me, you sick fuck," moaned Julia, grabbing the man's arms and trying to push him away.

"Ooh, watch your tongue, lady," said Joe, with a condescending tone. He moved his arms to the small of her back and pulled her into his gigantic arms.

Adam finally lost his temper and walked toward the bastard. He applied several hits to his massive back. The man didn't seem to move an inch. In fact, he didn't even react.

"Is that all you got?" said Joe nonchalantly.

He turned around and faced Adam with a smug gaze. Adam thought Joe looked like a big, angry dog, and now his face was red with sexual aggression.

Joe released a big burp in his face.

"I didn't even feel that. You sure need to start lifting weights, boy."

Joe slowly grabbed Adam's neck with both hands and squeezed it casually. Adam felt his face become red and he couldn't breathe anymore. His mind started to slowly drift away.

"Please, stop! You're hurting him!" Julia screamed, hitting Joe's back with her dainty hands.

Joe smirked coldly and released Adam's neck, and then pushed his chest to make him fall on the floor, in front of his big feet.

"Now, why don't you finish my breakfast before I hurt you?" he threatened.

Adam took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He realized it was impossible to fight back. He needed to stay rational and find a way to call the cops. He slowly stood up and walked toward the stove.

Joe chuckled and shook his head with contempt.

"You see how weak your hubby is?" he said to Julia. "You need a real man, buttercup. A man who's capable of protecting you," he grabbed her tits again and forced her to walk in the direction of the dining table.

While Adam placed the food on a plate, he saw Julia sit down on a chair, and Joe sit right next to her. The man rubbed her breasts and her neck, ignoring her shocked moans.

"How old are you, sweetheart? C'mon, answer me," he said in her ear.

"Twenty-five," she said meekly.

"Aw, what a sweet age. I reckon you've never been with a real man before," he mocked condescendingly. "Right, baby? Answer Daddy," he threatened.

"Never," she cried.

Joe released a deep, satisfied chuckle.

"That makes things even hotter," he noted. "I'll show you what you've been missing. Here, baby, feel it in your hand," he grabbed her hand and pressed it against his crotch. She gasped in shock.

Adam grabbed the plate and walked toward the table. He carefully put the food in front of Joe, as his wife caressed the man's fat bulge. Joe placed his big, hairy arm around Julia, grabbed the bacon and took a bite.

"Give me something to drink," he ordered.

Adam ran to the counter, grabbed a cup and filled it with orange juice. His hands were shaking nervously. When he walked back to Joe, the man looked at the cup and pierced him with angry eyes.

"Where's the ice, idiot?"

Adam fumed internally, but slowly turned around again and walked toward the fridge. When he walked back to the table, Joe grabbed the glass from his hand nonchalantly and gulped the juice like a savage. He released a gasp of satisfaction and winked at Adam.

Adam ignored the mockery and watched the man rub Julia's legs, as she kept caressing his bulge. The table blocked the view of what was happening.

"Do you like the size of that thing?" Joe asked in her ear.

"It's... it's huge," she whispered reluctantly.

"Is it bigger than your hubby?"

Julia looked at the man with a revolted expression.

"Answer me, baby," he barked.

"P-please, stop... this is going too far," she begged.

"Is it bigger, yes or no?"

"Yes," she let out.

Joe chuckled again and moved his hand back to her tits. He pulled down one side of her bra and a big, naked tit jumped out, revealing her large, pink nipple for him. The man squeezed and rubbed her nipple with his fat thumb. His veiny hand looked dirty and indecent on her soft skin. Adam suddenly felt a strange tingle of excitement in his belly, which slowly moved to his crotch. Deep down, he realized that seeing another man touch his wife was somehow erotic.

Adam internally cursed himself for it. He didn't want to feel excited. He didn't want his member to slowly harden inside his pants, as the bastard kissed his wife's neck lewdly and revealed her other tit. But he couldn't control it - dicks have a mind of their own. The realization lit a fire in his chest and his entire skin burned with a new intense feeling.

Joe massaged her tits as if he owned them; as if he owned Julia. He rubbed her soft nipples and made her moan over and over again. He kissed her neck and rubbed his rough beard on her peachy skin. Adam noticed her arm moved willingly to rub Joe's bulge faster and faster. She had a confused expression of shock and... excitement? Adam wasn't sure.

Joe moved his arm and bumped the plate accidentally, and his leftovers fell on the floor. He snapped his fingers at Adam.

"Clean it up, chump."

Adam opened his mouth but no sound came out of it. He decided to obey, somehow. Maybe if he looked away from that dirty scene, the excitement would go away, and he could find a way to control the situation. He walked away and found a cloth in the laundry room.

When he came back, Joe slapped Julia's right tit and made her jump a little. He moved his fat head toward her nipple and sucked on her breast, making loud, wet sounds. Julia gasped and closed her eyes, waiting for it to be over. But he kept sucking and slurping her tits. He then looked at Adam threateningly.

Adam slowly kneeled in front of him and used the cloth to collect his leftovers. Then he heard a wet sound and some spit landed on the floor.

"Oops," said Joe, with a mean-spirited grin.

Adam lowered his head and wiped the spit as well. His ears burned with anger and embarrassment. He wondered what Julia would think of him. He tried to think of ways to save his wife, but Joe suddenly stood up and dragged her to the living room.

Adam followed them quietly. He saw the man sit comfortably on their large couch, his arms spread on each side. Julia was forced to kneel between his legs, and awkwardly caress the fattest bulge Adam had ever seen. The outline of a long, fat cock could be easily seen behind his boxers.

"Grab my waistband, buttercup. It's time you see what a real cock looks like," suggested Joe casually.

"Joe, please..." she begged.

"Do it now, whore," he barked.

She was forced to obey. When she reached for his boxer shorts and pulled them down, a fat schlong jumped out and hit her in the face. Joe's sausage was bigger than her face, and his saggy scrotum hung low with two large balls. He helped her remove the boxers and threw them aside, and sat there, waving his fat dong in front of her face. She had an expression of pure awe.

"Do you like it, baby?" Joe inquired.

"It's... it's huge," she gasped.

"Never seen one that big before?"

"N-no..."

Joe guffawed proudly. He looked at Adam to check his reaction and suddenly noticed something.

"Well, I think your hubby is enjoying this."

Julia looked at Adam with a confused expression and stared at his crotch. Adam finally noticed his dick pointed upward, creating a stupid tent in his thin boxers. He felt the shame run through his body.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. That happens all the time," continued Joe, caressing Julia's hair and moving her hands to his throbbing rod. "Your hubby is a cuck."

Julia moved her eyes back to Joe's cock, and started stroking it gently. She looked as if she was in a trance.

"C'mon, baby. Make my dick feel good," the man suggested.

Julia looked from that big cock to Adam's bulge, and then back again. There was a battle happening inside her head.

"Honey, I'm sorry," she said to Adam, "but I can't resist anymore."

Julia grabbed Joe's schlong passionately and sucked on its big head. Her tits bounced up and down submissively, as she bobbed her head and created wet suction sounds. Joe released a rumbling sound of pleasure and pushed her head against his cock.

"Fuck yeah, give in, baby... give in to your new daddy," he mumbled.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Adam," she said, while trying to catch her breath, and then going down again.

Adam just stood there, watching his sweet, young wife suck a big, old bastard right in front of him. Joe suddenly snapped his fingers impatiently and pointed to the armchair on the other side.

"Sit down, and don't say a word," he threatened.

Adam obeyed. He didn't move his eyes from Julia bobbing her head up and down on the man's shaft. Her tits bounced and her ass jiggled on top of her dainty feet, and a sweet drool came out of her mouth, lubricating Joe's dong and making it easier for him to start thrusting in her mouth. Joe moved his hips upward and throatfucked her lewdly, forcing her to swallow more inches. His fat balls bounced and hit her chin repeatedly.

"That's it, whore, polish my rod," he gasped.

Julia moaned and gagged several times. Every time his cock went too deep in her throat, she choked and drooled uncontrollably, but she seemed eager to please and kept bobbing her head on it. The dirty language was clearly igniting her inner slut.

"Hold your head right there, slut," he said, grabbing her head in the air with both hands and then starting to thrust rapidly in her mouth.

Julia gagged and made ridiculous wet sounds and moans, as her throat was being pounded. Joe kept thrusting upward like a boss, never getting tired of abusing her mouth. He pounded her lips as if they were a pussy. He treated her like a cheap whore. She seemed to enjoy it somehow, rolling her eyes in ecstasy and starting to rub her pussy.

Her mouth was treated like a cheap, loose cunt. She sounded like a depraved animal, making stupid sounds. Her transparent saliva oozed more and more out of her mouth, functioning as a natural lube for Joe's fat schlong. The mouth harassment intensified and her hair looked messy; her cheeks and eyes became red from the hardcore banging.

Uninhibited and proud, the bastard pulled her hair and plunged the last inches inside her mouth. Her chin rested on his saggy balls for a few seconds. She slapped his thighs, protesting for air. He pulled her head closer until her nose was buried into his hairy crotch. When he finally released her, she gasped hard and looked up at him in awe.

He slapped his wet cock on her face several times.

"Kiss my fucking balls," he commanded.

She hesitated for a second, and then obeyed, knowing she didn't have a choice. Her little tongue lapped his sweaty nuts submissively, as he dickslapped her forehead.

"Thank me, slut," he provoked.

"T-thank you, sir," she whispered.

"You naughty girl. Keep touching your pussy."

Julia rubbed her crotch and there was a wet patch of excitement between her legs. She kept kissing his balls and touching herself desperately.

"Are you wet enough for my cock, slut?"

For a second, she seemed to wake up from the horny trance, and looked down in defeat.

"This is going too far, please..."

"That wet cunt says otherwise," he mocked. "C'mon, pussycat, sit on daddy's lap."

Julia seemed to consider how horny her pussy was. She slowly stood up and moved on top of him, spreading her legs on his massive lap. His fat cockhead pointed proudly at her little entrance. He slapped her ass cheeks loudly.

"Sit on it, pussycat. Sit on daddy's pole," he provoked.

She released a loud moan and obeyed. Her moist vulva stretched around his fat girth, inch by inch, as she impaled herself on the biggest cock of her life. Her legs started to shake with the pressure, and when it was halfway inside, her body seemed to spasm.

"It doesn't fit," she mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll make it fit," he replied, grabbing her waist with both hands and pushing her down on it.

She squealed and dropped her head, as Joe forced the last few inches into her tight cunt. He was reshaping her pussy for his own tool, ruining her for anybody else. After a minute of adjustment, her pussy lips finally touched his hairy crotch, and she came uncontrollably.

"Oh, fuck... I'm sorry, Adam," she cried, in the middle of her orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, baby," shouted Joe. "Get owned, whore."

Joe slid his hairy ass out of the couch's edge and started thrusting upward. Julia fell on top of him, and her bouncing tits landed on his face. He sucked on her breasts while ravaging her pussy. Their bodies clapped against each other, creating a loud and wet symphony of lewd sex.

She moaned desperately as her pussy was conquered. His balls hit her bubble butt with every stroke. Sweet Julia had never been fucked that hard before, and her mind was blown. He pounded her pussy mercilessly, teaching her cunt a lesson. The pressure made her butt cheeks jiggle and her dainty feet shake in the air.

"Fuck, it's so big..." she cried.

Joe chuckled and intensified the velocity. His hairy thighs jiggled up and down making her sweet inner thighs shake like jelly. Julia was plowed nonstop - she would never forget that day.

After ten minutes of intense fucking, the man stood up and made Julia fall on all fours on the couch. He shoved his cock into her again and started beating up her pussy from behind. He grabbed her waist and kept pounding, making her tits bounce left and right and clap on each other.

Julia lowered her head and came again, moaning and whining like a bitch in heat. Her wet pussy sounds echoed on the walls. Joe kept fucking her ruthlessly for twenty minutes, savoring the power trip. Their bodies were steaming and glistening with sweat. They panted and enjoyed the delicious fuck.

"Do you like how Big Joe fucks your pussy?" he shouted between thrusts. "Who owns this pussy, huh?"

"You, Daddy," she let out.

"Louder, whore. Who owns this pussy?" he slapped her ass.

"You, Daddy! Big Joe owns my pussy!" she screamed.

The man finally released a roar of pleasure and came deep inside her. He pulled her hair and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck and biting her shoulders. His hands slid all over her wet tits.

Adam finally woke up from his trance and noticed he was wet and throbbing.

Julia lay on the couch, defeated. Joe quickly dressed up, pointed a finger in Adam's face and spoke aggressively.

toughfire
toughfire
398 Followers
12