Kinktober 2020 - Day 08

Story Info
Day 8 - Plants/Pollen/Figging.
5.9k words
4.6
4.8k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{I am so glad to be done with this one! I wanted it to be so good, and it took me forever to feel that it was ready. Heck, it took me forever to even get to the end! Multiple people means for multiple, often overlapping, pronouns, on top of not wanting to be confusing or leave anyone out or create any "plot" holes. I hope you enjoy this one, because dp is one of my favorite kinks, and so is sex pollen! I know it isn't October anymore, but I do plan on using more of these prompts to get the creativity flowing. Also thanks for the positive feedback I've been receiving, it really keeps me motivated!}

Sometimes people would try to cut through the Endless Wood. There were boundaries to its growth; it didn't cover the entire continent. It just seemed to be uncross-able. The terrain inside would shift around as you moved across it, forcing you to walk in circles until you died of exposure or predators.

Being the Wicked Witch allowed me a measure of control. The pact between the Wood and the Witch was centuries old, and honoring it was paramount to staying safe among the trees. So while others wandered aimlessly toward death, I strode purposefully to useful places, and always avoided where I knew the dangers grew.

There were animal dens to be aware of, and many different types of dangerous plants. The carnivorous ones were the least to be worried about; most were too small to consume a human anyway. But there were flowers with strange spores, mushrooms that carpeted places where nothing else could grow. These were the places I avoided most of all.

If I hadn't been skirting the patrol path of a giant cat I'd recently become aware of, then I wouldn't have been near the grove. It was a place I'd never had much reason to go near anyway, but the disturbing way the flowers in the trees seemed to blanket the ground with their pollen made me glad of that. But the side of the creek I was on bulged out at the curve, forcing me to walk within eyeshot of the small copse of trees.

Beneath the branches I could see movement, five or six people all standing very close to one another. The carpet of pollen was being kicked up beneath their feet as they shuffled around, and I noticed the air outside of the copse was also filling with dancing puffs of pollen.

My first instinct was not to breath them. I'd read about magical plants with the ability to influence animals with their pollen or their spores or their nectar. It was always best not to get any of it inside you, because you usually couldn't tell what the reaction would be, but it decidedly would not be pleasant.

I paused in my journey, hand cupped over my nose and mouth, trying to see what the people under the trees were doing. Maybe I could help them, but if they were all murdering each other, it was nothing I was interested in getting involved in. I heard no screams or shouts, and there was no blood staining the white carpet of pollen.

I dropped my pack in the deer path I'd been following and crept a little closer, being careful to keep my face covered and wishing I'd thought to wear a scarf on my head that morning. I'd just get close enough to make sure they weren't hurting each other. Honestly, I was a little curious about who they could be and what they were doing here, especially if they were human.

The trees had quite a bit of space around them, as if the other plants knew better than to block the view, so when I crept closer I was able to get a good idea of what was happening. First, I confirmed that they were human. Second, I noted that there were six of them; five men and a woman. Four of the men were more rough and muscular, the fifth man was well built but his grooming was more refined, and the lady was clearly just that. Obviously some nobles trying to traverse the wood, with four guards to keep them safe.

The third thing-and what came as a bit of a shock-was that they were all in various states of undress and copulation. The lady had a man at either end, holding her aloft between them and they sawed in and out of her, all three terribly disheveled but still mostly dressed. The other two rougher men were watching the threesome between grabbing fistfuls of each other's clothes and stripping them away, grinding against each other as much as they could. The man whom I assumed was a lord had unbuttoned his doublet and breeches and was stroking himself as he also took in the threesome.

I was instantly damp at the sight. One of the things I missed after being banished was being invited to parties. They would inevitably dissolve into either a group experience, or the sound of moaning and skin slapping coming from every bedroom. I missed fucking strangers, I missed being able to call two or three footmen to my room for an evening's entertainment. My hand slid down between my legs, pressing to relieve the ache that was forming there just as the man fucking the woman's mouth came with a shout.

He staggered back, cum dripping out of her open mouth, coating his cock, dripping to the ground between them. Immediately, the lord came forward and fed the lady his cock, which she gladly took and began sucking. The man that had pulled out of her was still hard, the tip of his erection an angry red from the suction of her mouth. As he gasped for breath, his eyes were riveted to the continuation of the threesome, and he reached down and began to stroke his sloppy length.

An idea of what was happening began to form in my mind. I needed to see a little more to be sure, though. I didn't have to wait long before the man fucking the lady let out a sharp shout that puttered out into a groan as he emptied himself inside her. He, too, stumbled back and was immediately replaced by one of the men who'd been stripped. In fact, both of the remaining men approached her together and one inserted the other's cock into her.

As before, the man who'd just cum gasped and panted, trying to catch his breath, but his cock never softened. It was slick and dripping, throbbing as though he hadn't cum at all. My mouth watered a little at the idea of how a cock that swollen would feel against my lips and tongue. I loved to feel a pulsing length filling my mouth, hard and unyielding but so soft and smooth. I bit my lip as his hand wrapped around his erection, square palm twisting on the head as he worked at stroking.

There was no doubt now. The pollen was an aphrodisiac of some kind. These people had probably been drawn to the beauty of the trees, breathed in the pollen as they passed, and now they were stuck. As for what this did for the plants, the tomes I'd been able to study suggested that they simply drove animals to dehydration, and used the bodies as fertilizer.

So now to decide what to do. More than anything, I wanted to join them. They'd switched around a bit, the lord had spent himself in the lady's mouth, and she was pulled up and held between the two remaining men. The one was still deep in her pussy, while the other was carefully fingering her ass. She moaned and cried and begged as best she could until he relented and slid slowly into her slippery hole.

I licked my lips. I wanted in. There was no way I wanted to get stuck in that grove though. I'd need to have just enough pollen in my lungs to keep up with them, but they'd need to come out of the grove if they were to survive. I was never much for plans, but hopefully my rough outline would work out.

I stepped to the edge of the copse, my toes just nestled in the pollen, and I let my hand fall from my face. I took a deep breath and let it out in a shout.

"Hey! Come over here! You fools! The trees will kill you!"

That seemed to do the trick. The three men not occupied with the lady turned toward me and began to stumble forward. I stepped backward slowly, leading them off of the carpet of pollen.

I could feel the effect of the pollen already. My body was hot-I worked at the laces of my bodice and chemise in an attempt to cool down-sweat making my skirts stick to my legs as I tried not to trip while walking backward.

The cool air rushed in against my heated skin as I loosened the tie on my skirt and dropped it, stepping out as I continued to lure the men further from danger. My bodice was open, and my chemise quickly becoming damp with the sweat that was building up in response to the fire in my belly.

Before I could slip out of the bodice, one of the guards lunged forward, his hands were wrapped around my upper arms. The grip was firm, but not painful, and I couldn't help that I moaned when I was spun around and lifted against a broad chest. My feet dangled, the lord and the approaching guard watched me with hungry eyes as the man at my back adjusted his hold to paw at my chemise, lifting the length of it to expose me to the heated gazes.

Rough fingers dug into my bush, searching the sweat damp curls for more wetness. It'd been nearly a year since my banishment, several months since the last time I'd encountered any friendly beings who might give me pleasure in return for the same. I was wet already, just from watching and anticipating-and, of course, the pollen dancing around my face.

His fingers slid inside me and it felt like fire; my pussy became a hot clenching maw, my head thrown back on a broad shoulder and I gripped the corded, hairy forearm across my middle with both of my hands. I gasped as he scissored the fingers, and a softer hand came to the crook of my knee, lifting my left leg up to allow everyone a better view and deeper reach.

The guard holding me pulled his fingers out and swung his arm around the outside of my dangling leg, and lifted my other knee with the crook of his elbow, then re-inserted his fingers into my pussy from behind the swell of my ass. My skin was glossy with sweat, every breeze washing me in tingles of pleasure, I stared up at the branches above. I couldn't find the energy to do more than gasp for breath as a softer finger came to rub hot circles around my clit.

Everything became hotter, my pussy suddenly dripping wet and gripping wildly at the two thick fingers still methodically thrusting. The friction of the motion ratcheted the heat up even further and I trembled uncontrollably before seizing up in orgasm. The moment of peak quickly passed and I melted as I rode out of the deep satisfaction of the undulations of my cunt.

For a moment, the fire in my belly faded away into the background, sex no longer the only thought in my mind. The lady and the other guards were still in a dangerous position, I could hear their grunts and moans from where they still stood beneath the brilliant white-blossomed trees. Maybe if I caught them right after a release, they'd have enough cognition to listen to reason.

The leaves rustling and swaying made up the backdrop to the crescendo of moans and yelps and slapping. I took long slow breaths, ignoring all sensations as best as I could, focusing only on listening for the sounds of culmination from the rest of the traveling party. The lady was making little breathy yips, it sounded like they correlated with the slapping of skin. I focused on the volume and frequency of these sounds, imagining how good she must be feeling with two cocks rubbing up inside her.

I wanted it. I wanted to be that full, to have cocks rubbing against each other inside of me. I hadn't had more than one cock at a time since moving to the Wood, and I found myself voracious for dick. I was so lost in my thoughts, I wasn't aware anyone had moved until those long soft fingers that had been stroking my folds so gently began nudging in along the two already deeply seated inside me. I came abruptly back to my body as the stretch reignited the heat and pushed me straight up to the edge.

A whimper slipped past my clenched jaw as I tried to thrust down onto all the fingers inside me. The four appendages together gave me a delightful feeling of fullness, and the independent push and pull of them lit me on fire. I was distantly aware that I was supposed to be listening. I tried not to make any noise, biting my lips and taking long measured breaths. Even that couldn't keep the tears from streaming down my cheeks or my eyes rolling back in my head.

I rode the edge like that, writhing and gasping, for several minutes before the two calloused fingers pulled smoothly out and moved down to my ass. The pollen was making everything so intense, my pussy was dripping wet, and when I glanced around I noticed long strings of pre-cum dripping from each bobbing erection. The slick callouses added an entirely new sensation, the friction spread the fire that was raging in my cunt to this new hole. The finger circled and prodded and finally breached the ring of my muscle.

I'd completely lost count of my breaths or the sounds around me, I was so caught up in the feelings between my thighs. The silky glide, the heat building up faster than the slide of skin against skin should warrant, the squirming sensation of all those fingers filling me up. I choked on the moan rising up, fingers stiff and aching where they'd become claws gripping the arm holding me so surely.

I think I came again, but my entire body felt like it was pulsing, every muscle clenching rhythmically with arousal, so it was difficult to tell. The wetness leaking from my pussy was being expertly spread around by the long deft digits of the lord; he reached deep into my folds to gather more, to spread it around my clit and back around the fingers that were steadily forcing my ass to open.

There was the distant thought that if I didn't have enough of the damn aphrodisiac in my system, they could very well fuck me to death. I wasn't sure how long the bonfire of lust would last, it was burning so bright. The sudden fullness of fingers in my cunt, the rub of a thumb over my clit, circling the hard little nub. The heat of the orgasm burning all thoughts to ash.

I cracked open my eyes. When had I closed them? The second guard was standing closer than I expected, stroking himself as he watched over the lord's shoulder. The hunger in his eyes made me whine, high-pitched and embarrassingly long. All three of the men stilled, I saw the lord's attention redirected from his fingers inside me to my face, but I was riveted by the dark eyes of the guard behind him.

He had a week's worth of stubble across his jaw, sweat had beaded on his temples, and I was so riveted by his attention on me that I didn't register the fingers leaving my ass until they were replaced by the blunt wet cock head of the man holding me upright. I gasped and held my breath through the moment of penetration, releasing it in a low groan as my ass was slowly filled with the hot throbbing length.

There was the burn of the stretch, but everything was so slick, and the heat that might have been unpleasant was transformed into the pyre from which I knew the greatest pleasure would rise. When about half of the length was inside me, he pulled out a bit, allowing those smoother fingers to rub more of my slick around, before pushing in further. The slow sawing motion was driving me insane, especially when I couldn't tear my eyes from the dark eyes consuming my every reaction.

When I felt wiry hair pressed against my ass cheeks, I let out a gratified stuttering moan. It was abruptly cut off by lips and tongue, pressing into my own, stubble chafing my face deliciously. The force of it caused everyone to jostle, stumbling a step back, the lord being pressed closer between my thighs as the second guard lunged forward to claim my mouth.

The fine breeches had already been pulled away from the lord's cock earlier when he'd face fucked his lady, and the underside slipped delightfully in the crease of my thigh. The lord was breathing heavily, a sharp contrast to the long heavy exhalations of the man behind me. There was a grunt and shift and both of my knees were in the large rough palms, leaving the lord free to take my nipple with his free hand and twist it just enough.

My hands flew up to find something to cling to, I found a silk jacket with one hand and a leather jerkin in the other. My cry was muffled by the lips devouring mine, but it didn't stop my throat from trying to vocalize it, or any of the punched out yelps that came with the slow rocking of the cock in my ass. I felt light-headed, dizzy from lack of air, and still unsatisfied.

I shoved at the leather in one fist, pulling back and resting my head on the shoulder behind me. I tried to catch my breath, to push back against the darkness at the edges of my vision and remain conscious. My cunt was so empty, even with two fingers inside. The sensation was all wrong, and now that my ass was full I was aware of it.

Letting go of the leather was difficult, but I still had the silk in my other hand, and with one hand free I could reach down and grab the cock bobbing and bumping against my thigh and move it to where it needed to be. The lord let out a groan and quickly moved his fingers, smearing wetness across one breast as he thumbed my nipples in slow circles.

His push in was painfully slow. The stretch made the heat burst again and my pussy felt as if it was melting, the wetness audible even above our heavy breathing and the wind in the leaves. The cock in my ass continued the slow rock as I was fed the second one, it was all I could do to fist the silk jacket and breath.

When I had pubic hair pressing against my own I sighed in relief, but then snarled when the dandy didn't pull out to thrust right away. He was instead focused almost entirely on my nipples, sharpening them to points and sending little abortive shockwaves to my clit. The dick behind me was continuous and reliable, and I had the sudden feral urge to kick this soft man away from me and welcome the other guard to come and do things properly.

There was a rumble building up in my chest, a frustrated growl of sorts, and my fingers tightened in the silk. I was probably creasing it permanently. Teeth, pressing into my shoulder from behind, a slow steady increase in pressure, crushing my muscle between the blunt teeth. It sent a grounding sensation through me, and then the lord began to thrust.

Any noise I would've made came out garbled and wet. The sound of my holes being plundered, the breathy moans and groans of the men as their flesh carved space inside me, rubbing against each other and burning me up from the inside. It all worked to drive me further from even irrational thought.

They worked at me, steadily increasing pace and intensity as orgasms rolled over me, one after the other. The squirming feeling of all those fingers in me couldn't compare to the blistering sensations of being so full of pulsing, thrusting dick. I was never empty, always filled with one, the tug and rock of our motions leading us all gently toward the edge.

I was pretty sure my internal muscles had all grown too weak to clench anymore. I was relaxed and open, skirting closer to an orgasm the likes of which I hadn't seen since my reckless days of experimenting with potions. I wanted it so bad, knew I wouldn't be satisfied until I'd had that overwhelming climax wash over me.

The teeth in my shoulder finally released. I turned my face, wrapping one hand around the head beside mine. Our lips brushed, parted slightly with our panting, and I could hear the little moans he was trying to hide as he lengthened his stroke. My answering moan was high and breathy, begging without words for him to finish wrecking me.

We didn't kiss, but he pressed his open mouth to mine and released all his sounds onto my tongue as he pistoned into me, his cock swelling impossibly inside before he released into me. The feeling of it, the taboo and recklessness of it all, spurred me into that release I'd had my eye on.

My body was trying to turn inside out, I was trying to birth my own heart. The release was blinding, whiting out my vision until all I could focus on was the tautness of my muscles and the way my womb seemed to be trying to force itself out of me.

12