All Comments on 'Kinktober 2020 - Day 08'

by QuinnWitchy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I have read all your chapters. I like that they are short and move right along. I like the different people and the different stories, but with the same characters (mostly). Keep up the good work and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You did a great job in creating all of these chapters/linked stories. I loved the eroticism and the humour as well as the action but most of all, I thought the characters themselves were the best which I stated in a previous post. You showed how these characters were pretty much more entitled asses the higher they ranked in their kingdoms which seems to still hold true today with a few exceptions. I hope you continue to write and post because you have a talent which can only get better over time.

I do want to thank you for your creativity on , talent, large amount of time you must have put into these 8 parts but mostly I appreciate you posting this and allowing those of us to enjoy your works. Stay safe and healthy.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinnWitchy@QuinnWitchy
I've always gotten off to words more than pictures, and I enjoy writing, especially porn. It's time for me to get back in the writing saddle and maybe get you off along the way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES