Kinktober 2021 Days 01-15

Story Info
31 Days. 31 Kinky Themes. 31 Sexy Stories.
4.9k words
3
9.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

Theme: Kidnap

Story: see "Abducted by Abigail: Rock'a'Sexy"

Day 2

Theme: Pumpkin

Story: "Pumpkin Picking"

"Why didn't you go out with your friends?"

I looked up from my book. Eliza stood framed in my doorway. I always enjoyed the sight of my RA. She was a big girl but in all the best ways. She was what my friends called a BBW. Her thighs were large meaty drumsticks I wanted desperately to squeeze and caress. Her ass was two massive cheeks larger than my head. Her breasts were massive, I imagined they could devour a man whole. Her hair was a fiery mane surrounding a model's face.

I shrugged.

"I've never been big on Halloween."

She gasped.

"How could you not love Halloween. It's my favorite night of the year."

"Just too old, I guess."

"You're just doing it wrong."

"How so?"

"My room. Three hours."

She turned and left. God, I loved to watcher her go.

I took a deep breath on the door. My palms were sweating and my stomach rolling. I was so fucking nervous it wasn't funny. I hoped my dreams were coming true.

"In."

I opened the door and trembled my way in. I closed the door behind me.

"Lock it."

I did so. She stepped out of the bathroom. Naked. Her tits were painted up to look like two massive Jack O'Lanterns. She twirled around to show both her ass cheeks were painted the same way. All the blood rushed from one head to the other.

"Pick one."

"What?"

"Pick a pumpkin. Whichever one you choose you must worship till dawn."

"Really?"

"Tied to my bed."

"Oh god."

"Strip."

I did so quickly.

"Bed."

I jumped up on it happily. She tied me down.

"Are you going to let me go tomorrow?"

She looked at me as if she hadn't thought about this.

"No. Not tomorrow."

"Monday?"

She thought longer.

"No. Not Monday."

I gulped. I loved where this was going. I loved being her prisoner. I wanted this to last forever. I forced myself to ask again.

"Ever."

She thought long and hard.

"No. I will never set you free."

"Thank you."

"Choose your pumpkin."

Day 3

Theme: Trick

Two women in my life make it a living hell. They both do it in very different ways.

Leigh Childs was the first. My goddess. The woman who I want to be with more than life itself. A beauty with the caramel skin of the mix of her black father and Persian mother and curves meant to be in a bikini. I met her when we were ten. She moved to town with her Mom following the divorce. I was still in love with her at twenty-five. She still had no idea who I was.

I wish that was the same for Jackie Armitage. The woman was nothing but trouble. Most men would kill to be with her. Honestly, I can see why. I was quite taken with her myself when we first met last year.

Leigh was throwing a party for... I never quite found out why, to be honest. I was sitting on the couch in a sea of people trying to work up the nerve to talk to her. Someone jumped onto the seat beside me almost throwing me off.

"Hey there, sexy boy."

I turned to the source of the Jamaican accent. My jaw almost dropped off my head. She had the same caramel complexion as my Leigh. That's where the similarities ended. Her hair was dyed a lovely light blonde. Her breasts were monstrous, gravity-defying. Larger than even the most credibility-straining pornos I'd watched. Her ass was full, hefty, two arms full at least. Leigh always wore the nicest clothes she could affair. This woman was wearing nothing but gold pasties and a matching bikini bottom. Leigh walked with poise. She was crawling across the couch on hands and knees like an animal.

"H...hi..."

"Name's Jackie."

"Mike."

"I like that name. I'm going to be screaming it during sex a lot."

"Ex...excuse me?"

Her hands were now on my leg.

"I want you. I want you all to myself."

She pounced on me, grinding and forcing her tongue deep into my mouth. She was ferocious! I couldn't breathe. She was too rough. I couldn't take this! I pushed her off and ran.

Sadly, that was not the last time I saw her. No matter where I went from that day forward I saw her. She watched me like a lioness and a gazelle. She would call me shouting my name as she fingered herself.

"You belong to me. One day soon I'm going to take you. I will never let you go. You will be my fuck boy for the rest of your life," she would tell me.

"Mike?"

I was shocked when I heard the voice on the other end of the line.

"Leigh?"

"This is kinda sudden... but... would you like to go out with me?"

I almost fainted. It was happening!

"Yes," I managed not to shout.

"Good, pick me up Friday."

"I'll be there."

Friday came and I rushed to her door. I tried not to come across as creepy in my enthusiasm. I knocked. Leigh opened the door in the sexiest little black dress I'd ever seen.

"Hi," was all I could think to say.

"Hey, Mike. I'm sorry about this."

"About what?"

She pulled me inside but remained in the doorway.

"I pulled a little trick on you. I don't want to date you. I'm going on a date with Brad."

"Why would you do that?" I asked, my heart shattering.

"Last year my Mom got remarried and I got a new stepsister. She wants you. I'm sure you'll come to love her as much as I do."

She grabbed my keys.

"Welcome to your new home."

She stepped out and locked the door. I stood in shock as I heard her drive away. Wait, who was her stepsister?

"Hey there, sexy boy."

Day 4

Theme: Bungee

Story:

She took me while I was out for a morning walk. I had my earbuds in and deaf to the world. That had been a terrible mistake. I didn't hear her approach. I remained blissfully unaware until the chloroform soaked ragged was slammed over my face. She gripped me tight against her as I struggled. It didn't last long.

I awoke an old bridge. I tried to move but found I could not. Looking down I saw things. I was stark naked. I was bound tight in thick rope. My arms were trapped behind my back. My legs were pinned together. My body was crisscrossed in a tight web of bondage.

"What the fuck?"

Then I made the mistake of looking down. I wasn't on the bridge. I was on the side of the bridge! A river ran hundreds of miles below.

"What the fuck?!"

I pressed my back against the railing. Female hands gripped my shoulders.

"Help me!"

She shoved me off the bridge! I screamed as I plummeted to my impending death. With a snap I came to a stop long before that, flying back up a little before coming to a rest. I was on a bungee cord! What the fuck was going on?! I slowly rose back to the bridge. I saw the cord was on a wench. My kidnapper helped me back onto the bridge. Then she tossed me back off again.

This went on till sunset. As she tossed my shivering body into the back of her van she smiled down at me.

"We'll start again tomorrow."

My mind, nearly blank from fear, allowed me to ask her one question.

"Why?"

"I'm testing out a new method for breaking a man's will."

"I still don't understand why."

"I don't know. I just like to tinker."

Day 5

Theme: Metal

Story: "Always Wear Protection"

I'm danger-prone. Have been my entire life. Probably always will be. I just assumed it was something I was going to have to live with, nothing too serious. Then came last Friday night. It was my turn to take out the trash at the restaurant where I work. I struggled to get the heavy bag into the old metal can in the alley outback. I ended up noisily knocking the can over.

"Shit."

"Who said that?"

I looked up. Who the hell would be back here besides me? A group of men in tracksuits was loading something into the trunk of a car. No, they were loading a person into the trunk of the car. No! They were loading a DEAD BODY into the trunk of that car! Holy shit! I ran back into the restaurant and slammed the door shut, locking it tight.

"Damn girl, what got into you?" the chief asked.

"The mob?!" my sister shouted.

I shrugged. I didn't really know what to say here.

"The mob?!"

"Please, stop shouting."

"How can I not shout at you? You witnessed a mob hit!"

"Part of a mob hit," I corrected her.

The glare I got told me not to do that again.

"You need protection."

"The police are giving me that."

"You need more. You need all you can get."

The next day FedEx dropped a package off at my apartment door.

"Damn, Molly sprang for the express shipping. She is serious."

Opening the box I found a pill-shaped container.

"Platinum Protection," I read, "the latest in full-body, 24-hour protection. Just open and pour in warm bath or shower."

I reread it two or three more times to make sure it said what I thought it did.

"The bath?"

I opened the pill. Inside was a strange silver liquid. Touching it I swore it was metal. This was crazy. Molly obviously made a mistake. Still, she did pay for it. Why not use it? I ran a hot bubble bath, poured the metal in, and slipped in myself. I sighed in relief and just soaked there.

A pair of feminine hands began massaging my bare feet. My moans shifted to those of pleasure and arousal. Damn, she was doing a hell of a job. My eyes shot open. A gorgeous woman looked back at me. I tried to scurry out of the tub but my body wouldn't move, it was like it was fast asleep.

"Who... who are you?" I asked the curvy, shiny beauty.

Shiny? Yes, she was entirely silver.

"Platinum, but you can call me Plat baby girl."

"How did you get in here?"

"You put me in here."

I looked at her shiny skin and hair again. Platinum? Platinum Protection!

"You were in that pill thing?!"

"Yep, I'm your new body armor."

"My what?"

"I am going to keep you safe."

"How?"

She smiled at my question. She then straddled me. I blushed deep red.

"Very forward I see."

"Do you want me to stop?"

I just shook my head. Smiling more she laid atop me and began kissing me. I hungrily kissed back. Why was I so into this? Her body shifted into a slime-like form and began to cover me. Everywhere it touched felt like she was groping and squeezing as if we were long time lovers. As it covered my breasts my nipples felt her fingers. As it slid over my hips I felt her finger me. I became lost in the pleasure as she covered my head.

The rest of the day was a blur. I remember fucking her in my bed and nothing else. I awoke there that night and looked in the mirror. I was silver now too. I looked like Plat. I was wearing Plat.

"How will this keep me safe?"

I almost screamed when my hands transformed into weapons. I realized only Plat's hands had.

"When threatened I take over and fight for you. If you're hit by anything short of a bomb I absorb the blow, unharmed."

I watched amazed as her mouth moved over top of my own.

"I will be your clothes when out in public and can spread over you in nanoseconds."

"And when we're home alone?"

"We'll be fucking."

I blushed.

"How long will you stay? Just till the mobsters can't hurt me anymore?"

"If you're as danger prone as your sister says, I'll be with you till death do us part."

Day 6

Theme: Teacher

Story: see "Kinky Clown MILFs Pt. 2 This Again!"

Day 7

Theme: Maid

Story: see "The Maid: The Rescue"

Day 8

Theme: Suspension

Story: see "Just for Decoration"

Day 9

Theme: Bimbofication

Story:

The bitches were going to pay. Tonight. It's taken me four long years but I was going to make them pay. All through high school, the cheerleaders made my life hell. I wasn't as pretty as them. I wasn't as rich as them. I wasn't as popular as them. To them, that meant I was fair game. Insults, rumors, shoving, public humiliation, you name it they did it. I just took it. I had no other option. Till last month.

I found it online. Bimbofication Spray. It was being sold by a site called 'The Tinkerer's Log Book'. Could it possibly work? I had to know. So I bought two. The first, which looked like an air freshener, I sat in the bathroom. Once my bitchy stepsister hoped into the shower I blocked the door with a chair. She took her shower at the same time every day. That made it helpful for me to experiment with the timer feature. The mist filled the room before she knew what happened.

I watched via the nanny cam I set up. Once her transformation was complete I let myself into the bathroom and carried her to my room.

"The site said this will make you submissive to the first person who kisses you. Let's test that shall we?"

One month later I was ready to put my plan into action. My stepsister Shannon and I rented an apartment. I studied my prey day and night, waiting, watching, learning. I didn't hate the whole team. Just the five who bullied me since freshman year. Eren was a busty little redhead who moved over from Ireland that same year. She was timid and always did what the others told her. Demi was the group's busty dirty-blonde tough girl. Her skin was decked out in numerous tattoos. Tina was a curvy, flirty Latina babe. Bebe was already pretty much a blonde bimbo. Then there was Amirah.

Amirah was a living contradiction to me. She was the leader of this little gang. She was a bitch. A monster. She went out of her way to make my life a living hell. She was toxic. I wanted her so fucking bad. Middle Eastern with an amazing ass and model's face, she was my dream girl. I just wanted to fuck her. I wanted to worship her. I hated her personality but loved her body. Today I would fix my little problem.

The girls hung out at Amirah's house every Friday. She never locked her sliding back door. It was easy enough to slip in while they were out shopping. I set up the device in her room and hid in the closet with my mask on. They came home. I started the spray via remote. The girls came in and closed the door. All I had to do was watch and wait.

It started with laughter. A joke that was told by one that wasn't as funny as the laughs it got. I listened as their conversations became less and less focused. They began saying 'like' and 'totally' more. They started to moan lustfully. I opened the closet and watched. Their tits swelled to EE-Cups. They found this hilarious and began playing with them. Next, their asses exploded out to exceptional sizes. It was time. Eren stumbled close.

"Eren, come in here, I gotta show you something," I whispered.

"Are the clothes talking to me?"

She opened the closet door and stepped in. I closed it shut and pushed her onto the floor.

"Ooh, fun!"

I kissed her. She looked at me for a minute then smiled wide.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Eren. Call for Bebe, tell her you're stuck."

"Bebe, I'm stuck in the closet!"

"Coming!"

She ran to the door and flung it open.

"Gotcha!" she shouted.

I kissed her.

"I love you," she told me.

"I love you too, Bebe. Bring me Demi and Tina."

In a matter of moments, I had four girls under my power. Now for my real prize. I marched up to Amirah.

"How'd you get here?" she asked, confused more than angry.

I shoved her backward onto the bed.

"Wee!"

I climbed on top and groped her as I kissed her.

"I love you!" she shouted.

"I love you too, My Amirah."

I returned home with a triumphant smile on my face. The girls followed me in. They were naked save for their collars and leashes which I held.

"Welcome home."

My stepsister, now a busty goth bimbo, ran out of the bedroom, wearing the same collar and lack of clothes.

"Mistress!"

I stripped down.

"Fuck your mistress girls!"

Revenge is sweet.

Te

Day 10

Theme: Boobytrap

Story: see "The Tinkerer's Logbook: Booby Trap"

Day 11

Theme: Fear

Story: see "The Handservant Tale"

Day 12

Theme: Mummification

Story: see "The Cheerleader's Boy Toy"

Day 13

Theme: Paranormal

Story: the following is a sample of the upcoming story "Bathorie"

Watch

Search & Discover

Search & Discover

Chat

Notifications

User Menu

ZTVFemdomtales's avatar

Submit

Deviation Actions

See More by ZTVFemdomtales

Meow!

Store Clerk's Seduction, Pt. 6 (Story Below)

Legally Hers

You Wanted a Date

The Laudromat 7 (Story Below)

Ride Share (RP)

The Naughty List

Store Clerk's Seduction, Pt. 5 (Story Below)

Quite the Show

SUGGESTED COLLECTIONS

Lipstick kisses by painfan66

Comfy, Mon Cher? - Lipstick

Lead by pheromones

Roll's Rival 2 - Snakey Selfies

TheScaleTrain by Wolf-Prince-Leon

Clemont's Main Squeeze - Page 9 (NSFW!)

Quickie: Clemont Loves Coils

Comfy, Mon Cher?

YOU MIGHT LIKE . . .

New roommate

Etiquette

First Things First

Fairy05

Untitled

Femdom Ass Worship

The Dom and the Sorority Girl

The Pleasure Chair

Interrogation

FEATURED IN GROUPS

BelovedAbductress

BDSM-Support

Femdom-GiD

ZTVFemdomtales's avatar

Kinktober 2021 Paranormal: Bathory (Story Below)

Published: 21 mins ago

by

ZTVFemdomtales

femdom

deborahannwoll

kinktober

paranormal

vampiregirl

kinktober2021

The carriage bounced its way along the rugged mountain road. A wolf howled somewhere up in the Carpathians at a clouded moon. The sound made Maxine Ely gulp despite his safety within the old vehicle. The young lawyer was certainly a long way from London. This job had better pay as well as she had been promised.

The old coach reached its final destination: Agozyen. It was barely a village. Maybe a hundred people lived there year-round. Most of their money came from selling wealthy Western Europeans supplies for their expeditions up the mountains. That's what Ely needed so desperately that dreary afternoon. What she needed, however, could not be found in the marketplace but in the pub.

All heads turned to look at her as she entered. This had happened a lot on this trip. She approached the bar and the crusty old woman behind it.

"What can I get you?" she rasped in broken English.

"I was hoping you could point me in the direction of a guide up Mount Maniscalco."

The room fell deathly silent.

"Now why would you want to go up there?"

"I have an appointment with a landowner on the mountain."

"Her," she spat.

"Oh good, she's real. I was afraid I was being misled by this Countess Bathory. I would hate to have been lured all the way here for a cruel trick."

"Don't go anywhere near that woman."

"Why on Earth not?"

"She's not human. She's something... paranormal."

Ely just laughed. Local superstitions could be so silly.

"I'll take my chances."

"Then you'll take them alone."

So she did. As she tried to follow the many half-marked trails she became increasingly concerned. The sun had set and the wolves were about. She may not make it. She heard four paws hitting the ground at great speed. Heading her way. She ran in blind fear. She paid no heed to her path she just ran. That was until she reached an old castle. She banged on the door. It opened to reveal a party underway. At the threshold stood the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Her eyes caught hers. She felt her absorb her fear leaving her in a calm, comfortable state.

"Yes?" she asked in an alluring accent.

"Countess Bathory?"

"You must be Ms. Ely. Come in. I want you to meet my fellow vampires."

Day 14

Theme: Nurse

Story: the following is a sample of the upcoming story "Tender Loving Care"

I never saw the tree coming. I almost wish I hit it. Maybe then I would be less of a spectacle for these people. No, the tree had been weakened by the storm the night before. As I was backing out of the driveway the tree fell onto the car. I have been stuck in the hospital ever since.

Every day someone stops by the door to my room to get a peek. I can hear them whispering.

"Is that the guy the tree fell on?"

"Did a tree really fall on him?"

12